The Feminization of Mankind

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Post Reply
HappyCrow
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:18 pm

Re: The Feminization of Mankind

Post by HappyCrow »

You shoulda been a lawyer satyr
User avatar
Satyr
Posts: 647
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:55 pm
Location: The Edge
Contact:

Re: The Feminization of Mankind

Post by Satyr »

6 and counting
:twisted:
HappyCrow
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:18 pm

Re: The Feminization of Mankind

Post by HappyCrow »

It would be more suited for you than philosophy.
User avatar
Satyr
Posts: 647
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:55 pm
Location: The Edge
Contact:

Re: The Feminization of Mankind

Post by Satyr »

That's funny 'cause you aren't even suited to make a judgment about that.

Are you suited for philosophy, then?
Is that what you are doing here?

I'm sorry for you.
I'm sorry you feel so impotent in defending your ideas....ideas you've adopted thoughtlessly because they provide immediate gratification, and you now defend by trying to minimize the impact of the source of your discontent.

Think of me as you wish...a devil's advocate?

A Satyr.
___________
6 and counting
User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 12313
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: The Feminization of Mankind

Post by Arising_uk »

Satyr wrote:Am I apparent?
In the matter of being able to write, yes.
You mean skin is the only part of identity or of appearance? Is a n***** only distinguishable by skin tone? How about a black bear?
There you go, playing with the niggers. I mean I described what I saw in the links you provided. That you are trying to fit my replies to your blinkers is normal.
Are you asking a question?
Did you 'hear' a question mark?
Is this you at a restaurant?
Waiter:What will it be....n*****?
n*****: Are you talking to me?
Nah! "I beg your pardon!?"
Waiter: Is there another dumbassed stupid fuck here?
n*****: What does your mum look like? 'wait' *smack!!*
n*****:Have we met?
Waiter:Why do you ask?
n*****:why do you care?
Waiter: Are you gonna eat or what?
n*****: Do you have shit?
Waiter: Do you eat it often?
n*****: Is that any of your business?
Waiter: Fine, a plate of shit then?
n*****: Do you have Bull?
Waiter: The usual then?
All in the waiters unconscious mind.
Let the inferior be spared the hurtful vision of a cruel world.
Very Christian of you but you appear to not want them to have this vision?
7 and counting?
5 now?
User avatar
Satyr
Posts: 647
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:55 pm
Location: The Edge
Contact:

Re: The Feminization of Mankind

Post by Satyr »

Arising_uk wrote: In the matter of being able to write, yes.
Is it writing?
Arising_uk wrote:There you go, playing with the niggers. I mean I described what I saw in the links you provided. That you are trying to fit my replies to your blinkers is normal.
What is normal?
Arising_uk wrote:Did you 'hear' a question mark?
?
Arising_uk wrote:All in the waiters unconscious mind.
Is that Fraud?
Arising_uk wrote:Very Christian of you but you appear to not want them to have this vision?
Who?

_____________________
5 and counting?
User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 12313
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: The Feminization of Mankind

Post by Arising_uk »

Is it writing?
?
What is normal?
Your repetition and, I suspect, my questions.
?
Why the puzzlement?
Is that Fraud?
Only if the waiter is dreaming rather than being unconscious.
Who?
The 'sheep' or have you been talking too the 'wolves' all along?
5 and counting?
Surely you?
User avatar
Satyr
Posts: 647
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:55 pm
Location: The Edge
Contact:

Re: The Feminization of Mankind

Post by Satyr »

Arising_uk wrote:Only if the waiter is dreaming rather than being unconscious.
n*****, you throw out the baby with the bathwater....to preserve your reactionary hopes.

There's much in Nietzsche and Schopenhauer I do not agree with, yet, overall they were brilliant.
Arising_uk wrote:The 'sheep' or have you been talking too the 'wolves' all along?
You can't tell the difference, can you n*****?

__________
3 and counting.
User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 12313
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: The Feminization of Mankind

Post by Arising_uk »

Satyr wrote:n*****, you throw out the baby with the bathwater....to preserve your reactionary hopes.
Wrong person, I'd probably hope the baby survives the throwing to attain the revolution.
There's much in Nietzsche and Schopenhauer I do not agree with, yet, overall they were brilliant.
No disagrement there.
You can't tell the difference, can you n*****?
Nope because despite your language I can't shake the idea of a bubble growing up in Cannuck Britain. Still, you're definitely a prat who I'd openly oppose if you voiced your thoughts in my presence.
User avatar
Satyr
Posts: 647
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:55 pm
Location: The Edge
Contact:

Re: The Feminization of Mankind

Post by Satyr »

Arising_uk wrote:Nope because despite your language I can't shake the idea of a bubble growing up in Cannuck Britain. Still, you're definitely a prat who I'd openly oppose if you voiced your thoughts in my presence.
n*****, in your presence, as with all sheeple, I would have you eating out of my palm, and you thinking how nice and funny I was.

Good thing for those laws, huh n*****?
It keeps the sheep safely braying away.

____
3 and counting
User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 12313
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: The Feminization of Mankind

Post by Arising_uk »

Satyr wrote:Good thing for those laws, huh n*****?
It keeps the sheep safely braying away.
You mean good thing that you can keep your distance from the herd.
User avatar
Satyr
Posts: 647
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:55 pm
Location: The Edge
Contact:

Re: The Feminization of Mankind

Post by Satyr »

Arising_uk wrote:You mean good thing that you can keep your distance from the herd.
Why would I want to do that, n*****?

Cows and pigs and sheep keep me fed and warm and free to think.

I just don't want to swallow their feces or be soiled by their psychology and those lies and myths they tell each other to remain tolerant of one another.

_________
3 and counting
User avatar
Satyr
Posts: 647
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:55 pm
Location: The Edge
Contact:

Re: The Feminization of Mankind

Post by Satyr »

n*****, now that our time together is nearing its end, I leave you with these few morsels of thought:

My science worshiping n*****, 'tis true science is far superior to religion, yet it is an outcrop of philosophy, and it is founded on a presupposition.
The presupposition is of a 'thing' - reflected in the mathematical concept of a #1 and directly related to the Christian One or God, only far more sophisticated and far more grounded no sensual awareness.

Logic is really self-referential, in that it is considered logical only when it adheres to the presuppositions it takes for granted, as necessary starting propositions, and when of a higher quality only when ti also refers to sensual perceptions, which are themselves simplifications and abstractions of reality.

So, mathematical equations remain logical only when you accept the presupposition of a #1 as self-evident. All other numbers are derivatives of this: 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 are all expansions of the #1 and 0 is its negation once you've accepted the #1 as a given.
Logic now is the concept of remaining loyal to the language's necessary predispositions, and because all language reflects human conceptions - that is human sensual perceptions coupled with prenoetic processes and integrated within a mental matrix which has evolved through time as a more succesful method - therefore language reflects the binary methodology of consciousness which has as its starting necessity a simple on/off mechanism.

From this simple method - evolved first because it is so simple - the concepts of good/bad begin, and then the more abstracted form of 1/0 follows.
Here on/off denotes a flow or no flow of energy pulses through neural networks.

Now, n*****, Half of our Universe is Missing and scientists now are surprised that the universe is accelerating rather than decelerating in its rate of expansion.

This because the particle is a frozen wave, a simplification of the cosntant fluidity of reality, conceptualized as a point in space/time - time representing the rate of flow (change) in relation to human biological functions (metabolism, cellular systolic/diastolic rates, neurological speeds etc) and space representing the projection of this rate of flow's possibilities within the human mental matrix, what I call man's Perceptual Event Horizon.

This mental matrix, or evolved method of interpreting phenomena, is characterized by the 3 dimensions - with an added 10 others, if not more, as theoretical extensions of them - which are based on man's physical/mental geography.

The fables cross, used symbolically by many spiritual dogmas, represents this mental matrix as it relates to man's physical configuration, with the eyes, given that we are hunters and so more visually based, being the hub where the horizontal and diagonal plain cross.

Science has always been the practice of coming up with testable theories that integrate as much of man's awareness as possible, within one singular coherent model.
Dark Matter, in this case is what is necessary to make up for the fact that matter is not inert substance but dynamic flow. Everything is in Flux and so darkness is simply activity we cannot find patterns within (chaos) or we lack the sensual acuity to percieve (ignorance).

The universe is accelerating because as entropy increases the resistance to entropy is decreasing and so we approach the antipode (binary logic) to the near absolute point of the Big Bang which we may wrongly call the Big Crunch which is the same near absolute point but from a different vantage point.

BigBang/BigCrunch representing universal lack, the feeling of un-fulfillment, need - a conceptual Omega Point out of which the Christian idea of Jesus as the Alpha and the omega, and the Buddhist idea of conscious/unconsciousness as the state of Brahma, the enlightened state come from.

Here the contradictions of binary logic merge not so harmoniously not because human thinking is simple and if taken literally it fails and falls nito Zeno like paradoxes.

Entropy is in fact both increasing and decreasing simultaneously, as the BigBang/BigCrunch are not points but an ongoing process. The only reason we percive, in a temporally linear manner, a universe forever tumbling into entropic decay, is due to the very nature of life and the consciousness that serves it.

Life is an ordering, a reaction to entropic disordering - both ordering and disordering human concepts based on yes, binary logic, yet describing a real process - and so life and consciousness is only possible, nay, necessary, towards growing entropy, and it would be nonsesical if not superfluous in a universe of decreasing entropy.

We are only possible in a temporal direction where entropy is increasing and so life is forever linked to need/suffering.

The naive idealist would posit a world of no suffering, and no self, as a hidden nihilism, promising a paradise, a cessation to the entire process that makes us possible.
In fact, n*****, our sense of this entropy, this Flux, of existence in general, is what we interpret as need..a need that if left unaddressed grows to what we call suffering or pain.

Therefore all ideologies and dogmas and ideas the promise or hope for an end to human suffering are really wishing for an end to existence.

The solution, n*****, if a weakling like you and your kind can call it that, is to increase tolerance to this sensation, via habituation and the strength derived from this survival of the fittest.
Avoidance sheltering do not save you from suffering, you stupid fuck, it only postpones it.

Just as a weight lifter habituates himself with larger and larger weights - let us metaphorically call entropy a weight - and so either breaks or grows more stronger, even if temporarily - since all resistance is doomed to failure in the end and this is why reproduction and the mutations and recombinations it results in becomes such a powerful alternative.

The weight lifter is not saved form the weight, he is not spared, he does not escape it....he simply grows so strong as its mass does not bother him as much as it does a weakling. He is now content or comfortable lifting a weight a weakling, cowering behind imagination and Omnipotent powers and inebriating chemical or ideological artificial aids, would consider unbearable.

The weight lifter does not slander lifting weight, he does not call upon an imaginary Being to lift the weight for him, does not tell himself the weight is really not there, does not call dysfunctional anyone that reminds him of how weak and pathetic he is, does not make excuses, does not claim equality in spirit even if he refuses to step up and prove how "equal" he really is....he steps up and lifts, taking responsibility for his failures or his inabiltiy to lift as much weight as the next guy and accepting the fact that he too will grow old and feeble until this same weight will be unbearable to him, but rejoicing in this moment when he is strong enough to feel this mass, to enjoy the sensation of the feeling.

I can feel compassion for a man that does not cower and that fails honorably, but I cannot be compassionate to a feeble maggot coming up with all kinds of excuses to make himself feel bettwer because he cannot and/or will not lift.

This as a little taste of a bigger banquet.

n*****, enjoy cavorting with these imbeciles back-slapping and kissing each other's asses, repeating the current mythologies, just as any retard throughout time has done, and then tell yourself you are philosophizing.


Remember n*****, the many gods turned to One and now that He is dead or dying, He has turned into a one particle.

This to integrate as many maggots as possible, by eliminating the last remnants of distinction.
Humanism is what Christianity and other big Religions turn into when Globalization demands a more inclusive spirituality.

Religion as with any politics, is simply a means of controlling the herd - husbandry. It has nothing to do with anything but population control. This is why these "great" religions emerge where and when they do - think about demographics, n*****.

The Jews perfected the usage of religion as a political tool, long after the eastern civilizatinos did, and so western docility is lagging behind the more advanced stages of human degradation (Feminization) we see in China and India. We are still affected by those damn Hellenes, despite the infection of Judeo-Christianity, and its political outcrop of communism.
Secular Humanism is just how these same ideals are marketed to a population that has been taught to relate communism with evil or who find Christianity too ridiculous to swallow. It's egalitarianism, its making of life into a sacred thing, its projection of this Ideal Man, its need to obliterate all human distinction and to "correct" nature from her "vile" ways, is the same God damn thing!!!

Once you elimiante all distinction, then what are you left with? A docile, expendable, mindless drone, who repeats the now empty notion of individuality while it dresses, thinks and behaves in accordance with communal rules and within social boxes.

Ego is slandered and the self degraded because it stands in the way of integration - it resists this trend towards conformity.
Once religion, sex, race, beauty etc are eliminated as sources of distinction, then the individual is left vulnerable to indoctrination. Armies have used this method for ages.

That it also feels good - feels right - is another matter; one psychology can best answer and one I will not enlighten you on.
Sartre offers some interesting insights into this.

And here we are, n*****, you worshiping the leftovers of a religious past, amongst minions who can't help but ignore me or dismiss me as a hater or a phobic, because they are so governed by their own fears that they can't even imagine a universe that is indifferent to their expectations and their naive hopes.

Happy New Year!!!
Happy 2010!!!!!

Now go fuck yourselves.
Peace out.

----------------
2 and counting
User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 12313
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: The Feminization of Mankind

Post by Arising_uk »

Satyr wrote:n*****, now that our time together is nearing its end, I leave you with these few morsels of thought:
I wish.
My science worshiping n*****, 'tis true science is far superior to religion, yet it is an outcrop of philosophy, and it is founded on a presupposition. The presupposition is of a 'thing' - reflected in the mathematical concept of a #1 and directly related to the Christian One or God, only far more sophisticated and far more grounded no sensual awareness.
But its not an 'outcrop' of philosophy is it? Its a philosophy and one that has made 'philosophy' pretty much extinct with respect to metaphysics about the world. You want to 'understand reality'? Become a scientist not a philosopher.
Logic is really self-referential, in that it is considered logical only when it adheres to the presuppositions it takes for granted, as necessary starting propositions, and when of a higher quality only when ti also refers to sensual perceptions, which are themselves simplifications and abstractions of reality.
You said appearance is essense, if so then why should the "simplifications and abstractions of reality" not be reality? Is Logic recursive? Yes. Is that a problem? No. Why? Because the presuppositions of Logic is that there are states of affairs. If you claim there are not I'd like to know what you are talking about? Since there are thoughts about states of affairs and we can identify them, i.e. name them then we, as you say, have all there is to say about them with respect to relations and possible states of these affairs. That you swallow the 'critical theorists' ideas about language and meaning just shows your cultural bubble, in this 'niggers' opinion that is.
So, mathematical equations remain logical only when you accept the presupposition of a #1 as self-evident. All other numbers are derivatives of this: 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 are all expansions of the #1 and 0 is its negation once you've accepted the #1 as a given.
? A larger chunk of recent 'philosophy' has been spent trying to show that mathematics is based upon logic, that it appears to have failed means that Logic and Mathematics are different formal axiomatic symbolisms, which as you say, depend upon axioms, but at base they both depend upon the world of states of affairs and its how we are regarding those states that appears to make the difference.
Logic now is the concept of remaining loyal to the language's necessary predispositions, and because all language reflects human conceptions - that is human sensual perceptions coupled with prenoetic processes and integrated within a mental matrix which has evolved through time as a more succesful method - therefore language reflects the binary methodology of consciousness which has as its starting necessity a simple on/off mechanism.
you keep saying this but what is this "simple on/off mechanism"?
From this simple method - evolved first because it is so simple - the concepts of good/bad begin, and then the more abstracted form of 1/0 follows. Here on/off denotes a flow or no flow of energy pulses through neural networks.
No, nets do not work like this. That there must be a 'clock' is true but the activation is not as simple as on/off.
Now, n*****, Half of our Universe is Missing and scientists now are surprised that the universe is accelerating rather than decelerating in its rate of expansion.
You mean Physicists and Cosmologists rather than 'scientists'? I'd guess lots of theories will arise to explain the discrepancies but it'll be experiment that confirms or denies them, as it is experiment that is giving rise to this 'missing half'.
This because the particle is a frozen wave, a simplification of the cosntant fluidity of reality, conceptualized as a point in space/time - time representing the rate of flow (change) in relation to human biological functions (metabolism, cellular systolic/diastolic rates, neurological speeds etc) and space representing the projection of this rate of flow's possibilities within the human mental matrix, what I call man's Perceptual Event Horizon.
I look forward to your contribution in Physics. But I think I agree somewhat with this idea of a human "Perceptual Event Horizon", just not your boundaries.
This mental matrix, or evolved method of interpreting phenomena, is characterized by the 3 dimensions - with an added 10 others, if not more, as theoretical extensions of them - which are based on man's physical/mental geography.
Not really ay! As this appear to have been drawn from theoretical physics.
The fables cross, used symbolically by many spiritual dogmas, represents this mental matrix as it relates to man's physical configuration, with the eyes, given that we are hunters and so more visually based, being the hub where the horizontal and diagonal plain cross.
Frazer does it better.
Science has always been the practice of coming up with testable theories that integrate as much of man's awareness as possible, within one singular coherent model.
This describes religion.
Dark Matter, in this case is what is necessary to make up for the fact that matter is not inert substance but dynamic flow. Everything is in Flux and so darkness is simply activity we cannot find patterns within (chaos) or we lack the sensual acuity to percieve (ignorance).
Who in Physics in the last decades has thought of matter as a 'inert substance'? Its all photons and electrons with respect to Light and Matter. 'Dark Matter' is a postulate at present.
The universe is accelerating because as entropy increases the resistance to entropy is decreasing and so we approach the antipode (binary logic) to the near absolute point of the Big Bang which we may wrongly call the Big Crunch which is the same near absolute point but from a different vantage point.
Nobel on the way? What 'entropy'? Its not a 'thing'. Last I heard it'll all be a perfectly entropic state, i.e. all Energy/Matter distributed evenly across Space. What crunch?
BigBang/BigCrunch representing universal lack, the feeling of un-fulfillment, need - a conceptual Omega Point out of which the Christian idea of Jesus as the Alpha and the omega, and the Buddhist idea of conscious/unconsciousness as the state of Brahma, the enlightened state come from.
Dear oh dear.
Here the contradictions of binary logic merge not so harmoniously not because human thinking is simple and if taken literally it fails and falls nito Zeno like paradoxes.
What contradictions of 'binary logic'? You have us as not understanding why Zeno's paradoxes are now wrong?
Entropy is in fact both increasing and decreasing simultaneously, as the BigBang/BigCrunch are not points but an ongoing process. The only reason we percive, in a temporally linear manner, a universe forever tumbling into entropic decay, is due to the very nature of life and the consciousness that serves it.
You want a knife to cut your way out of that box? 'entropy' does not exist. Its a concept we use to define an experience of the world, i.e. no perpetual engines. So whilst I agree that 'entropy' is due to consciousness, it'd occur whether life occurred or not. So far we have no final confirmation of whether its going to 'crunch', 'expand' or 'steady-state', but 'steady-state' is looking unlikely but its still a toss-up about the other two.
Life is an ordering, a reaction to entropic disordering - both ordering and disordering human concepts based on yes, binary logic, yet describing a real process - and so life and consciousness is only possible, nay, necessary, towards growing entropy, and it would be nonsesical if not superfluous in a universe of decreasing entropy.
Its an interesting idea but I'd have to spend some time with you understanding how you are using 'order' and 'disorder' here, as otherwise I hear 'faith' raising its head.
We are only possible in a temporal direction where entropy is increasing and so life is forever linked to need/suffering.
Why the metaphysics? Why not that we need to drink and eat and not eating and drinking causes need and suffering?
The naive idealist would posit a world of no suffering, and no self, as a hidden nihilism, promising a paradise, a cessation to the entire process that makes us possible. In fact, n*****, our sense of this entropy, this Flux, of existence in general, is what we interpret as need..a need that if left unaddressed grows to what we call suffering or pain.
I'd thought we'd done with the Idealists and the Metaphysicians?
Therefore all ideologies and dogmas and ideas the promise or hope for an end to human suffering are really wishing for an end to existence.
No, just a decrease in the amount of time spent in suffering whilst existing would be nice. As unlike you I also enjoy my 'pleasures'.
The solution, n*****, if a weakling like you and your kind can call it that, is to increase tolerance to this sensation, via habituation and the strength derived from this survival of the fittest. Avoidance sheltering do not save you from suffering, you stupid fuck, it only postpones it.
:lol: Get your hairshirt on then mate. Me, I'll take the suffering for the pleasures it enjoins but I'll not bother to add to the pains.
Just as a weight lifter habituates himself with larger and larger weights - let us metaphorically call entropy a weight - and so either breaks or grows more stronger, even if temporarily - since all resistance is doomed to failure in the end and this is why reproduction and the mutations and recombinations it results in becomes such a powerful alternative.
Doomed to what failure?
The weight lifter is not saved form the weight, he is not spared, he does not escape it....he simply grows so strong as its mass does not bother him as much as it does a weakling. He is now content or comfortable lifting a weight a weakling, cowering behind imagination and Omnipotent powers and inebriating chemical or ideological artificial aids, would consider unbearable.
Don't be stupid, EPO, steroids, etc are all the weight-lifters 'tools'.
The weight lifter does not slander lifting weight, he does not call upon an imaginary Being to lift the weight for him, does not tell himself the weight is really not there, does not call dysfunctional anyone that reminds him of how weak and pathetic he is, does not make excuses, does not claim equality in spirit even if he refuses to step up and prove how "equal" he really is....he steps up and lifts, taking responsibility for his failures or his inabiltiy to lift as much weight as the next guy and accepting the fact that he too will grow old and feeble until this same weight will be unbearable to him, but rejoicing in this moment when he is strong enough to feel this mass, to enjoy the sensation of the feeling.
Don't tell me. You are a muscle-mary :lol: Of course the athlete uses psychology to overide the bodys controls about what should and should not be lifted.
I can feel compassion for a man that does not cower and that fails honorably, but I cannot be compassionate to a feeble maggot coming up with all kinds of excuses to make himself feel bettwer because he cannot and/or will not lift.
Big of you. Who wants or needs your compassion? Given what we can see of it that is.
This as a little taste of a bigger banquet.
I doubt we'll be hosting it?
n*****, enjoy cavorting with these imbeciles back-slapping and kissing each other's asses, repeating the current mythologies, just as any retard throughout time has done, and then tell yourself you are philosophizing.
See that kingdom of the blog?
Remember n*****, the many gods turned to One and now that He is dead or dying, He has turned into a one particle.

This to integrate as many maggots as possible, by eliminating the last remnants of distinction.
Get a grip mate. I'll take my chances with humans thanks.
Humanism is what Christianity and other big Religions turn into when Globalization demands a more inclusive spirituality.
You think you are talking to one of your 'humanists'?
Religion as with any politics, is simply a means of controlling the herd - husbandry. It has nothing to do with anything but population control. This is why these "great" religions emerge where and when they do - think about demographics, n*****.
Lovely cultural analysis. For someone who claims to be one with nature you appear woefully short of the experience of being in it when its unhappy?
The Jews perfected the usage of religion as a political tool, long after the eastern civilizatinos did, and so western docility is lagging behind the more advanced stages of human degradation (Feminization) we see in China and India. We are still affected by those damn Hellenes, despite the infection of Judeo-Christianity, and its political outcrop of communism. Secular Humanism is just how these same ideals are marketed to a population that has been taught to relate communism with evil or who find Christianity too ridiculous to swallow. It's egalitarianism, its making of life into a sacred thing, its projection of this Ideal Man, its need to obliterate all human distinction and to "correct" nature from her "vile" ways, is the same God damn thing!!!

Once you elimiante all distinction, then what are you left with? A docile, expendable, mindless drone, who repeats the now empty notion of individuality while it dresses, thinks and behaves in accordance with communal rules and within social boxes.
Yadda yadda. Got anything phenomenologically useful in such a condition?
Ego is slandered and the self degraded because it stands in the way of integration - it resists this trend towards conformity. Once religion, sex, race, beauty etc are eliminated as sources of distinction, then the individual is left vulnerable to indoctrination. Armies have used this method for ages.
And what do you think the soldier fights for?
That it also feels good - feels right - is another matter; one psychology can best answer and one I will not enlighten you on. Sartre offers some interesting insights into this.
That you think 'psychology' can answer this just shows your box but I think you mean 'psychoanalysis'. Does he? The disabused marxist has some insights does he?
And here we are, n*****, you worshiping the leftovers of a religious past, amongst minions who can't help but ignore me or dismiss me as a hater or a phobic, because they are so governed by their own fears that they can't even imagine a universe that is indifferent to their expectations and their naive hopes.
You mistake me. Here I am the product of a world that has no religious past, unlike you, one that has grown with the knowledge that there is an indifferent universe and identifies you as exactly as what you describe yourself.
Happy New Year!!! Happy 2010!!!!!
Not for you I see but hysteria?
Now go fuck yourselves. Peace out.
Anatomically impossible, so peace on you.
User avatar
Satyr
Posts: 647
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:55 pm
Location: The Edge
Contact:

Re: The Feminization of Mankind

Post by Satyr »

Arising_uk wrote:I wish.
n*****, I'll make your wish come true.
Arising_uk wrote:But its not an 'outcrop' of philosophy is it?
n*****, what preceded science?
Arising_uk wrote:Its a philosophy and one that has made 'philosophy' pretty much extinct with respect to metaphysics about the world. You want to 'understand reality'? Become a scientist not a philosopher.
And here science is now nearing a ponit where it is turning to poetics to explain a world it cannot see or explain.

n*****, science comes from philosophy.
Arising_uk wrote:You said appearance is essense, if so then why should the "simplifications and abstractions of reality" not be reality?
Because, you dumb n*****, natural selection is the perception and qualitative interpretation of this appearance.
No two interpretations are equal, n*****, and this makes consciuosness all the more important.

n*****, a photograph is a symbolic representation of reality, - a photo of a dog is not the dog - and so the quality of the photograph determines the accuracy of the depiction.
Arising_uk wrote:Is Logic recursive? Yes. Is that a problem? No. Why? Because the presuppositions of Logic is that there are states of affairs.
Founded on percived patterns and coupled with evolved methods of interpreting - n*****, consciuos binary logic produces the logic of mathematics that presupposes the #1....and so logic in that system is the equation that remains loyal to that presupposition.

The message, n*****, is in the medium.
Arising_uk wrote:If you claim there are not I'd like to know what you are talking about?
No time n*****. You'll have to wait for my Blog posting.
Sometime before 2011.
Arising_uk wrote:Since there are thoughts about states of affairs and we can identify them, i.e. name them then we, as you say, have all there is to say about them with respect to relations and possible states of these affairs. That you swallow the 'critical theorists' ideas about language and meaning just shows your cultural bubble, in this 'niggers' opinion that is.
n***** thinking outside the box is overcoming the same human limitations.
That I am forced to use binary language to express ideas that contradict it is part of the challenge, you dumb stupid n*****.

n*****, you n*****, is merely a reference to your ancestry, and so a part of your appearance.
Arising_uk wrote:ou keep saying this but what is this "simple on/off mechanism"?
How many fuckin' times can I repeat the same shit for ya n*****?
I can't believe you are that stupid....Are you doing this on purpose?
Arising_uk wrote:No, nets do not work like this. That there must be a 'clock' is true but the activation is not as simple as on/off.
Yet they now speak of genetic triggers, you dumb n*****.

On/Off merely designates flow-no flow.
Arising_uk wrote:You mean Physicists and Cosmologists rather than 'scientists'? I'd guess lots of theories will arise to explain the discrepancies but it'll be experiment that confirms or denies them, as it is experiment that is giving rise to this 'missing half'.
You mean science is not conclusive and in agreement?
Wow, n*****.
I thought it was a done deal.
Tell me about the particles n*****.
Arising_uk wrote:I look forward to your contribution in Physics. But I think I agree somewhat with this idea of a human "Perceptual Event Horizon", just not your boundaries.
they are not MY boundaries, n*****, the boundaries are determined by the sensual acuity and the mental acuity of the mind in question....yours, for example, are small...as small as a monkey's. Therefore you are more dependent on external sources to offer you what you cannot perceive on your own. You are a n*****, and you have or will pass on this genetically to your brood.
Arising_uk wrote:Who in Physics in the last decades has thought of matter as a 'inert substance'? Its all photons and electrons with respect to Light and Matter. 'Dark Matter' is a postulate at present.
Then, n*****, no inert state is even theorized.
Arising_uk wrote:Nobel on the way? What 'entropy'? Its not a 'thing'. Last I heard it'll all be a perfectly entropic state, i.e. all Energy/Matter distributed evenly across Space. What crunch?
Human constructs trying to orient the mind.
Arising_uk wrote:Its an interesting idea but I'd have to spend some time with you understanding how you are using 'order' and 'disorder' here, as otherwise I hear 'faith' raising its head.
The same way a mind uses the absolutes of nothing/soemthing, as orientation tools...Ideals with no reality. Symbolic projections.

In this case they designate a direction of flow, as it is experienced - one directed towards entropy, linear time, the other away from it, and in combination the Flux.

The mind, life, stands as an ordering in reference to entropy - a resistance and/or rejection, and the only way life and consciousness is possible or even necessary.
Arising_uk wrote:Why the metaphysics? Why not that we need to drink and eat and not eating and drinking causes need and suffering?
n*****, you are a simpleton and so you desire to rest on simple hedonistic concepts....I wish to go beneath them and see what they are and why they are.

Eating and drinking defines a lack, and lack is what is need.
Arising_uk wrote:No, just a decrease in the amount of time spent in suffering whilst existing would be nice. As unlike you I also enjoy my 'pleasures'.
No shit n*****? is the idea of me not enjoying anything comforting to you?

n*****, a dog enjoys licking its balls and chasing a ball around, a man needs to understand why and how...it's what separates a man from a simpler animal or a human from a n*****, like you are. Eat, drink, fuck, fart, shit and do not ask so many questions..... YOU are a n*****.
Arising_uk wrote::lol: Get your hairshirt on then mate. Me, I'll take the suffering for the pleasures it enjoins but I'll not bother to add to the pains.
Then no gains. Hedonism is good for animals.
Arising_uk wrote:Don't tell me. You are a muscle-mary :lol: Of course the athlete uses psychology to overide the bodys controls about what should and should not be lifted.
Can't deal with the metaphor huh n*****?
Jesus, what a stupid retard you are.
Arising_uk wrote:Big of you. Who wants or needs your compassion? Given what we can see of it that is.
Who asked you?
Arising_uk wrote:Get a grip mate. I'll take my chances with humans thanks.
That's why you are a n*****.
You like to remain as you are.
Arising_uk wrote:You think you are talking to one of your 'humanists'?
It doesn't really matter, since you never actually say anything...nothing of interest anyways....so I use you as a proxy for others to read.
Arising_uk wrote:Lovely cultural analysis. For someone who claims to be one with nature you appear woefully short of the experience of being in it when its unhappy?
Do I?

Arising_uk wrote:adda yadda. Got anything phenomenologically useful in such a condition?
Keep begging n*****.
You'll have to wait for my Blog entry.
Arising_uk wrote:And what do you think the soldier fights for?
An ideal. One given to him or forced upon him. An abstraction.
Arising_uk wrote:That you think 'psychology' can answer this just shows your box but I think you mean 'psychoanalysis'. Does he? The disabused marxist has some insights does he?
The same insights a Christian has....the Golden Rule, herd psychology made into virtues, methods of population control and human husbandry, naive idealism hiding a nihilistic angle, childish hope as an antidote to existential anxiety....etc..
Arising_uk wrote:You mistake me. Here I am the product of a world that has no religious past, unlike you, one that has grown with the knowledge that there is an indifferent universe and identifies you as exactly as what you describe yourself.
And yet you've managed to remian as obtuse as any religious fanatic.
Arising_uk wrote:Not for you I see but hysteria?
I will enjoy thinking of you finding pleasure in that hope.

I want you to think so....imagine me in despair, forever unhappy, brooding....let it be your vengeance, your "advantage" over me.
I bet a dog is more happy than any human.


________
1 and counting
Post Reply