The Feminization of Mankind

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Satyr

Re: The Feminization of Mankind

Post by Satyr »

Worship The Satan ....The Accuser...The Devil...according to the Jew-Book for children; the one the dualistic sheeple worship.
This too a plagiarizing of older texts.

I, the Satyr, have been at times mistaken for Him.
I can only point out the blatant hatred towards life exhibited by these "pious", God fearing, "good" idiot masses, as this documentary explains it.

Who are the evil ones here?
What is more evil than stupidity? For it wears the mantle of the righteous and imitates being a human being.

Satanas, Lucifer, Beelzebub, The Beast {666}, Daimon, the Prince of Darkness, The Devil, Hades, The Evil One... stunted cowards have given Him many titles.

He is merely an anthropomorphic representation of reality, of existence, of nature, as opposed to God's representation of the ideal, the non-existent, the unnatural.
maryshelley

Post by maryshelley »

Satyr wrote:Worship The Satan ....The Accuser...The Devil...according to the Jew-Book for children; the one the dualistic sheeple worship.
This too a plagiarizing of older texts.
Not quite a plagiarising of older texts more an adopting and adapting of the gods of other civilisations to help do the dirty work of yours: The damning of doing and the damning of don'ting. Perfect control tool to label others evil. Oh look how so readily it has been applied to women and those with black skin....

'Of what am I accused?', she cries.
'Everything you say and everything you do!', comes the ready reply as the stake and the kindle are prepared.
I, the Satyr, have been at times mistaken for Him.
I can only point out the blatant hatred towards life exhibited by these "pious", God fearing, "good" idiot masses, as this documentary explains it.
Pots do tend to call kettles black......

The more these 'pious' ones railed against the devil and it's work; the more they exhibited the very characteristics and behaviours they railed against. Oh the psychology at work... and it was the 'few' trying to apply it to the 'masses'. The masses were either lacking the mental capacity to see through it, or upon seeing through it lacked the power to resist it.

Who are the evil ones here?
What is more evil than stupidity? For it wears the mantle of the righteous and imitates being a human being.
Stupid? They were harnessing their own deep-seated fears and those of others in order to exert control and appropriate greater wealth and power. 'Do as I say (but not as I do.....he, he!)'. Then, as now, people imagined that wealth cushioned a body from the everyday ravages of life...but even wealth has its limits and in turn, it ravages.

The high priests of today: We will call them bankers and politicians and they will deliver us from evil.

Satanas, Lucifer, Beelzebub, The Beast {666}, Daimon, the Prince of Darkness, The Devil, Hades, The Evil One... stunted cowards have given Him many titles.
And continue to do so: ****, queer, n*****, homo, dick, bitch, paki, witch, whore, ****, retard, peasant, athiest, infidel, gentile.....the language of the labels may change but the intended effects are the same.

But resistance is not futile.
He is merely an anthropomorphic representation of reality, of existence, of nature, as opposed to God's representation of the ideal, the non-existent, the unnatural.
Devil/God are the flips sides of the human coin
Instinct/Reason = human
Hypocrisy/Sincerity = human

Humans/Impasse?

Life is the truth. The truth is life. Do you feel it?
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

You wish to belong to God, and yet you know you are the devil's prodigy.

Time to accept yourself.

How much more stable and powerful love is when it is rational and honest, and not clouded by such stupidities as unconditionality.
Everything is conditional.
HappyCrow

Post by HappyCrow »

Satyr wrote:I, the Satyr, have been at times mistaken for Him.
:roll:
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

Listen to this slandering of masculinity:

As with most Men - Mark Gonzales

One more fagot promoting the duplicity of female virtues, unable to even understand what civilization he is living in and how it was produced.

"Testosterone is the real terrorist" and the homo sounds profound when he is another ignorant effeminate male promoting a social and cultural agenda.

------------
10 and counting
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Satyr wrote:Listen to this slandering of masculinity:...
10 and counting
Personally, he's gonna be ripe for the expose as its that stuff thats gonna get him laid in 'intellectual' USA, especially since he appears to be interested in the role of gnu. That you dislike him amazes me as he's pretty much identifying a large chunk of the fraudian consumer capitalism thats being sold to him and her?

Ten eh!
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

Arising_uk wrote: Personally, he's gonna be ripe for the expose as its that stuff thats gonna get him laid in 'intellectual' USA, especially since he appears to be interested in the role of gnu.
n*****, what does it matter if another retard gets laid or has a few more retards, like your kids, when the females are coerced by indoctrination and he's just mouthing the worlds like a good moron?
Arising_uk wrote:That you dislike him amazes me as he's pretty much identifying a large chunk of the fraudian consumer capitalism thats being sold to him and her?
n*****, consumerism wasn't invented by Capitalism, it was exploited.

Have you sen chimps with bananas or with a ripe kill of monkey-meat?
Pure capitalism.

n*****, Freud offered the insights to manipulate the human tendencies of consuming and producing, by connecting them to sexual drives or power drives.

n***** consumerism no more fell from outer space than gender roles did.
Fag n*****, all culture is based on natural processes, either exploiting them or suppressing them or directing them or denying them or contradicting them.

n***** eating was not invented by capitalism, nor was sex, nor was domination and exploitation, nor was aggression and control.
All these survival tactics evolve in nature before they get integrated within human social systems and estalbished as traditions in culture.

You dumb fuckin' n*****, greed and gluttony and all those drives you now consider sins, didn't just fall from the sky.

If you stupid moron, nothing is unique, as many of you turds like to repeat as a way of trying to insult me, then all human innovations are based no preexisting phenomena.

Man didn't pull a branch out of his asshole and shape it into a spear.
Man didn't invent sex.
Man didn't come up with inequality to fool all you fagots.

Man is a natural agent, you morons, and as such he acts.

Now tell me about how respectable it is to get it up the arse, you fags, or how fucking a child is different from fucking a man or a horse or a corpse or a watermelon, when you hypocrites cry out about how beautiful sex is.

You dumb n*****, every sexual fantasy is directly connected to psychological factors, as they have shaped the mind that uses these fantasies to compensate for an organic weakness.

n*****, read some Jung if Freud scares the shit out of you.

n*****, I've told you this before, the entire marketing and political landscape is founded on insights Freud provided to his nephew Bernays.
Deny it if you wish, trying to save yourself from a presumably uncomfortable fact, but there you are under its spell.

What does it matter if a n*****, like you, thinks Darwin was a fraud?

Freud is one of the few minds that revolutionized human thinknig, and whether you like it or not, his ideas linger even while post-modern pseudo-intellectuals try to slander and dismiss him.
He may not have been accurate about everything and he may have overemphasized a few things, but his overall perspective is spot-on.

Post by ala1993 »

Satyr wrote:
...blah blah blah n***** blah blah blah feminization blah blah blah dumb fuckin' n***** blah blah blah fag blah blah blah
and we laughed and laughed and laughed.
Wootah

Post by Wootah »

ala1993 wrote:Satyr wrote:
...blah blah blah n***** blah blah blah feminization blah blah blah dumb fuckin' n***** blah blah blah fag blah blah blah
and we laughed and laughed and laughed.
In all fairness he probably got a virus and it pastes all that stuff in. The poor guy.
HappyCrow

Post by HappyCrow »

Satyr

Post by Satyr »

Whatever manner you fags need to dismiss me, is fine by me.

Unfortunately you can't dismiss an idea by simply character-assassinating its writer or projecting psychological motives upon its proponents.

The message has to be challenged rationally before you fags begin casting aspersions against the messenger, otherwise you imbeciles would just as easily dismiss Darwin's theories by digging dirt on him personally or insinuation shit about his motives or his psychology.

Very emotional reactions from the pretend rational, who have only popular sentiments and belonging to this age's and this cultures majority, to present as evidence that the bullshit they hold so dear is anything but garbage force-fed to them from the time of their birth.

Retards you can's dismiss Einstein's Theory of Relativity by stating that he didn't bath and that he was a cold and distant father.

Now fags, let us just assume that I'm a small-dicked, midget suffering from Napoleon syndrome, who has never gotten laid and has a hard time finding friends....STILL you morons doesn't disprove anythnig I've said.

You fags are trying to comfort yourselves again by trying to find a reason to feel superior to what you feel so insecure before.

Soon you will be returned to your usual regurgitating ways, where you sit idly by, debating God into infinity, or Santa Clause for that matter, and hiding this social get-together behind clouds of pseudo-intellectual tripe that pretends to be looking for reality when all it really wants is to find THE reality.

--------------
9 and counting
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Satyr wrote:n*****, what does it matter if another retard gets laid or has a few more retards, like your kids, when the females are coerced by indoctrination and he's just mouthing the worlds like a good moron?
Then why paste it?
n*****, consumerism wasn't invented by Capitalism, it was exploited.
Fair point, the bazzars and have been around a long time.
Have you sen chimps with bananas or with a ripe kill of monkey-meat?
Pure capitalism.
What they sell it with interest?
n*****, Freud offered the insights to manipulate the human tendencies of consuming and producing, by connecting them to sexual drives or power drives.
Are you saying these insights have been confimed by western society? If so why not that western society brought the theories first then steamed full-ahead with the consequences. That sex 'sells' appears to have been a fact for a very long time.
n***** consumerism no more fell from outer space than gender roles did.
Fag n*****, all culture is based on natural processes, either exploiting them or suppressing them or directing them or denying them or contradicting them.
Depends what you mean by natural processes? Gender roles appear to have differed across cultures and time? Although I'll give you the obvious.
n***** eating was not invented by capitalism, nor was sex, nor was domination and exploitation, nor was aggression and control. All these survival tactics evolve in nature before they get integrated within human social systems and estalbished as traditions in culture.
So do care, co-operation, love, partnership, loyalty, sacrifice, etc, whats your point?
You dumb fuckin' n*****, greed and gluttony and all those drives you now consider sins, didn't just fall from the sky.
Did I ever say I thought these 'sins'? No, I just said it appeared to be what you were worried about.
If you stupid moron, nothing is unique, as many of you turds like to repeat as a way of trying to insult me, then all human innovations are based no preexisting phenomena.
You must have misunderstood my position, as I think all things are unique by definition of them being a thing?
Man didn't pull a branch out of his asshole and shape it into a spear.
Man didn't invent sex.
Man didn't come up with inequality to fool all you fagots.
Man is a natural agent, you morons, and as such he acts.
But he also talks about it a lot? As such he talks about the things he did not invent a hell of a lot? Why do you keep thinking that others do not know its an unequal world? As it shows itself as such to many everyday. I'd guess that Man refined his stick just like he refines himself?
Now tell me about how respectable it is to get it up the arse, you fags, or how fucking a child is different from fucking a man or a horse or a corpse or a watermelon, when you hypocrites cry out about how beautiful sex is.
So you have never lustily fucked for procreation? I keep telling the gays that its different but like you they appear to deny this.
You dumb n*****, every sexual fantasy is directly connected to psychological factors, as they have shaped the mind that uses these fantasies to compensate for an organic weakness.
We into fantasies now? This the Freud bit that was based upon the fantasies he created to explain away his female clients experiences?
n*****, read some Jung if Freud scares the shit out of you.
Why would Freud scare anyone? I've read a fair chunk of both in my time, I suspect not of you.
n*****, I've told you this before, the entire marketing and political landscape is founded on insights Freud provided to his nephew Bernays. Deny it if you wish, trying to save yourself from a presumably uncomfortable fact, but there you are under its spell.
Do I doubt that ideas from Psychology can be used to sell shit? Of course not, its pretty much what happened to Freuds work. Its why L. Ron is still up and growing and why I promote NC NLP as an alternative to the bollocks being spewed out by the Fraudians and the Scientologists.
What does it matter if a n*****, like you, thinks Darwin was a fraud?
:lol: Where have I said that. I've said that I've read him, can you say the same?
Freud is one of the few minds that revolutionized human thinknig, and whether you like it or not, his ideas linger even while post-modern pseudo-intellectuals try to slander and dismiss him.
Don't be silly, where have I said I do not understand the effect Freud has had upon the modern world? Masson was a pre-eminent Freudian, its why he was allowed access to his archives, and in them he found that Freud had to disguise his original discoveries based upon the female psyche about the effects of actual abuse, with made-up theories to hide that the abuse was actual. That his ideas about an 'ego', 'id' and 'super-ego', have percolated our world is to the strength of them I assume.
He may not have been accurate about everything and he may have overemphasized a few things, but his overall perspective is spot-on.
So I sort of agree but think you are an example of a Freudian that Freud would deny being a part of.
10 and counting
When oh! when is nine coming...
HappyCrow

Post by HappyCrow »

Hmm...

LINK
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

Arising_uk wrote:Then why paste it?
n*****, are you trying to comfort yourself because you are unable to utter two words that do not correspond to popular sentiments and cultural ideals?

n*****, you are and forever will be a sheep, a dumb cow, regurgitating what you've been told is "fact" and you are and forever will be dependent on external sources to validate your opinions..and I copy and paste the products of my own efforts, as they relate to REALITY, n*****, and only supported by external sources - the and the latter only because I know that dependent niggers, like you, are more convinced, more affected, when an opinion is accompanied by a famous reference.

You, fags are so unable to reference reality directly that you need a mediating source, an institutionalized authority, to tell what you see and what it is.

This is why you and your preciuos, preciuos, kids, are nothing more than fodder in the grand scheme of things.
Arising_uk wrote:Fair point, the bazzars and have been around a long time.
n*****, like a commonplace retard, you still insist on thinknig of greed and exploitation as a cultural phenomenon, rather than a natural one, integrated within culture via an ideal like capitalism.

Newsflash n*****, you are NOT pure or authentic or Ideal, nor are the little imbeciles you've produced.
Given the opportunity you would be no different, and you crying and bitching only exposes how weak and subjectively naive you are.
Arising_uk wrote:Are you saying these insights have been confimed by western society?
No you stupid n*****, they've only been more efficiently used by western civilization, as others are still using old threat/carrot methods.
Arising_uk wrote:If so why not that western society brought the theories first then steamed full-ahead with the consequences. That sex 'sells' appears to have been a fact for a very long time.
Look around n*****, do you not see Globalization and the war on "terrorism"?
What did you convince yourself that this was, western "goodness" versus alien "evil"?

n***** how old are you?
Then you wonder why I refer to you as "n*****".

Shit, retard, you are lucky I refer to you at all...but this will soon change.
Back to the dungeons of conformity with you, little monkey.
May the feces that comes out of you live and prosper. The world can always use more retards.
Arising_uk wrote:Depends what you mean by natural processes? Gender roles appear to have differed across cultures and time? Although I'll give you the obvious.
n*****, did you understand anything I said?
Given the response, once more...I don't think so. I do not think you can.

After all I've said you ask me about 'other cultures'?
You, n*****, are lost,
May you have a lucky new year.
Arising_uk wrote:Did I ever say I thought these 'sins'? No, I just said it appeared to be what you were worried about.
"worried about", n*****?
If I were attacking Nazis would you say I was worried about hating Jews?
Are you thins simple?
I think so, n*****.

n***** am I worried about niggers like you, or the methods niggers like you are manipulated?
Retard, a n***** like you is harmless...a dumb monkey...but you get a monkey troupe with a manipulative mind behind it and monkeys become dangerous.

n*****, how did German schoolteachers turn into Dachau guards, and how do American "Christians' turn into gun lobbyists and soldiers killing in the name of God?

Do you think of yourself as that much different, you dub fuck?
So far you've displayed no understanding that would indicate so.
Arising_uk wrote:You must have misunderstood my position, as I think all things are unique by definition of them being a thing?
You are asking me about the depths of your stupidity?

n*****, asking questions does not make you intelligent.
My two-year-old son asks questions repeatedly.
Arising_uk wrote:But he also talks about it a lot? As such he talks about the things he did not invent a hell of a lot? Why do you keep thinking that others do not know its an unequal world?
Because they propose opininos assuming so, you stupid fuck, even if they do not realize the full implications of what they say and beleive, given that they merely repeat what they've adopted as a fact.

n*****, I've talked to monkeys, like you, for about ten years now, and always they are unable to provide definitions or reasoning - Belinda a certain level - as to why they think what they think.

When pushed far enough they resort to attacking me, running/ignoring me, or invoking that old reliable stand-by perspectivism,...that makes any opinion relevant no matter how stupid it is.
Arising_uk wrote:So you have never lustily fucked for procreation? I keep telling the gays that its different but like you they appear to deny this.
Huh?
Are you truly this stupid?
Did you understand anything I said? Your endless questioning reveals the quality of your mind, even if you avoid actually stating an opinion.
Arising_uk wrote:We into fantasies now? This the Freud bit that was based upon the fantasies he created to explain away his female clients experiences?
Is that what you understood?
Arising_uk wrote:Why would Freud scare anyone? I've read a fair chunk of both in my time, I suspect not of you.
n*****, are yo resorting to knowledge versus intelligence, now?
Let us assume that I've read nothing...NOTHING!!!!

n*****, here you are living in a culture using Freudian insights, denouncing him as a fraud when all around you, if not you also, his ideas are effective.
Arising_uk wrote::lol: Where have I said that. I've said that I've read him, can you say the same?
Nope.
I've read nothing, n*****, and still here you are.
Arising_uk wrote: So I sort of agree but think you are an example of a Freudian that Freud would deny being a part of.
ouch...I've also been accused of being a Nietzschean he would not approve of.
And here I was so desperately trying to be his shadow.
I'm devastated...I must retire indefinitely.

Oh well, I am proven wrong AGAIN!!!

Post by Satyr »

Snake-eyes wrote:Hmm...

LINK
One more example about how in touch with your cultural milieu you are and how out of touch with reality you are.

I would bother to respond, but this shit has been dealt with in my essay.

"Whore" is a value judgment based on the resumption of selflessness or sex with no strings, and so it is mostly a word used by those that have bought into the cultural ideal to begin with.

Females behave as nature intended them to, and one way of behaving is being selective as to with whom they procreate and by using sex as a social tool - a weapon.

This is why effeminate groups experience an increase is sexual promiscuity, especially as sex becoems less about reproduction and more about networking and power balances.

We clearly see this in the feminization of mankind, as a previous more chimpanzee demeanor now slowly evolves into a bonobo attitude, where sex ceases to have reproductive relevance, of genetic dominance, and becomes a more effeminate tool of socializing.

Here survival and identity is associated with the group, given that the individual cannot survive on its own (it compromises) and so the participants are emasculated so as to achieve this assimilation.
How, you moron, are cells, integrated into a human system called a human being?

They are made more dependent, less confrontational, more tolerant, less independent; they are socialized so as to be integrated into conformity harmoniously.
They are turned into cogs in a biological machinery, sacrificing individuality for association.