Is whistling wrong?

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Blaggard

Re: Is whistling wrong?

Post by Blaggard »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Blaggard wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJa7VzfWJQg

Wolf whistling is ok, it's ok to appreciate the female form, sexual harassment, perhaps not.
Well maybe the 'female form' doesn't appreciate being 'appreciated'. Lots of young girls have no idea that their very shape causes spastic fits in certain males. They tend to be highly self-conscious, and embarrassed easily.

Men are simple creatures, as you know, simply being able to turn off their desire is not in any man to do, and nor should they: like any animal they are quite subject to their nature. And there is nothing wrong in nature.

Perhaps women should expect ardour from men. Perhaps men should not expect it to be reciprocal.

If a woman is embarrassed by the effect she has on men, perhaps she should stop being so naïve? It is after all just human nature.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Blaggard wrote:

Wolf whistling is ok, it's ok to appreciate the female form, sexual harassment, perhaps not.
Well maybe the 'female form' doesn't appreciate being 'appreciated'. Lots of young girls have no idea that their very shape causes spastic fits in certain males. They tend to be highly self-conscious, and embarrassed easily.

Men are simple creatures, as you know, simply being able to turn off their desire is not in any man to do, and nor should they: like any animal they are quite subject to their nature. And there is nothing wrong in nature.

Perhaps women should expect ardour from men. Perhaps men should not expect it to be reciprocal.

If a woman is embarrassed by the effect she has on men, perhaps she should stop being so naïve? It is after all just human nature.
Then perhaps a man should expect to have his face smashed in. Fair is fair. Women are, after all, only subject to their nature.
GreatandWiseTrixie

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

Blaggard wrote: If a woman is embarrassed by the effect she has on men, perhaps she should stop being so naïve? It is after all just human nature.
Then perhaps a man should expect to have his face smashed in. Fair is fair. Women are, after all, only subject to their nature.
[/quote]

They are indeed. Subject to their nature to "dress for themselves". They dress and wear makeup to please themselves in the mirror, as most women who wear makeup are autogynephiles. So when a man looks at her, she becomes angry. She dressed for herself, and not the man. Of course, this anger turns her on further, so she will never actually "bash" a mans head in for it, lest she feel a sense of empathy afterward, empathy is the emotion she hates the most. Some violent women actually seek empathy, because hurting people is the only way they can feel it. Not all women wear makeup, and not all audiophiles dress only for themselves. However, all women cannot help but gossip, they are social creatures. Because of their obsession with communication, this makes them have a greater intelligence capacity than many men! But what do they do with this intelligence capacity? Squander it of course, talking about "relationships" and their "career", filling their heads with pedantic psychobabble and the latest trends on Twitter.

A woman is not embarrassed about the effect she has on men, she knows the way she dresses will do what it does. She likes to dumb herself down around the presence of men, so she can feel subjugated, and become nothing - the will to nothing. Then she will have something to whine about when the man dumps her and so she can act suprised like she did not know he was just using her for sex. It's a game of "make believe". The embarrassment she feels was planned in advance, like a Hollywood celebrity doing something on "accident".
vegetariantaxidermy

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:
They are indeed. Subject to their nature to "dress for themselves". They dress and wear makeup to please themselves in the mirror, as most women who wear makeup are autogynephiles. So when a man looks at her, she becomes angry. She dressed for herself, and not the man. Of course, this anger turns her on further, so she will never actually "bash" a mans head in for it, lest she feel a sense of empathy afterward, empathy is the emotion she hates the most. Some violent women actually seek empathy, because hurting people is the only way they can feel it. Not all women wear makeup, and not all audiophiles dress only for themselves. However, all women cannot help but gossip, they are social creatures. Because of their obsession with communication, this makes them have a greater intelligence capacity than many men! But what do they do with this intelligence capacity? Squander it of course, talking about "relationships" and their "career", filling their heads with pedantic psychobabble and the latest trends on Twitter.

A woman is not embarrassed about the effect she has on men, she knows the way she dresses will do what it does. She likes to dumb herself down around the presence of men, so she can feel subjugated, and become nothing - the will to nothing. Then she will have something to whine about when the man dumps her and so she can act suprised like she did not know he was just using her for sex. It's a game of "make believe". The embarrassment she feels was planned in advance, like a Hollywood celebrity doing something on "accident".
You do like to generalise. Can't stand Twitter myself. I don't like gossip. And I've found that it's men who are the worst and bitchiest gossips. I rarely see women who are overtly sexually dressed, and when I do they are usually naive teenagers.
GreatandWiseTrixie

You do like to generalise. Can't stand Twitter myself. I don't like gossip. And I've found that it's men who are the worst and bitchiest gossips. I rarely see women who are overtly sexually dressed, and when I do they are usually naive teenagers.
Don't you forget about the mass feminization of males, there are xenoestrogens floating everywhere. Those men you speak of, are not "men". I know precisely what men you are talking about. They are not "men" at all. And don't worry, most men are just as stupid as women. What I can't stand about women is that they dumb themselves down to accomodate a man...And if a woman is not dressed flamboyantly, then she is in "man mode." Humans are an odd species, most species the male is more flamboyant appearanced. This mix up in DNA accounts for many nonsensical human behavoirs, like saying it's okay for rock and rollers to dress like women, yet then spit at transsexuals walking down the street. Don't try to make sense of it, because you won't. The ape has zero consistency of any kind, which can be a bonus, if it uses this trait to be openminded. Instead, despite having zero consistency, it still sticks to the same outdated beliefs with religious fevor.

If you think I'm bad to women, wait till you hear my diatribe about men. It begins with "oohahahah" at the basketball court, "I'm PUMPED UP" "bitch faggot i fucked your mom NIGGA YOU SUCK. GARBAGE!" Every 2 seconds. Or just turn on the latest call of duty to hear a bunch of racist 12 year old prepubescent boys moan about how being heterosexual is the greatest thing since the invention of the wheel.

As for Kevin Solway, he says Men are the master race however he is rather androgenous on the inside. I've analyzed his vocal patterns and he has feminine and male combinations. True science requires some sort of hormonal balance, testosterone and estrogen both poison the mind in different ways.
vegetariantaxidermy

Don't you forget about the mass feminization of males, there are xenoestrogens floating everywhere. Those men you speak of, are not "men". I know precisely what men you are talking about. They are not "men" at all. And don't worry, most men are just as stupid as women. What I can't stand about women is that they dumb themselves down to accomodate a man...And if a woman is not dressed flamboyantly, then she is in "man mode." Humans are an odd species, most species the male is more flamboyant appearanced. This mix up in DNA accounts for many nonsensical human behavoirs, like saying it's okay for rock and rollers to dress like women, yet then spit at transsexuals walking down the street. Don't try to make sense of it, because you won't. The ape has zero consistency of any kind, which can be a bonus, if it uses this trait to be openminded. Instead, despite having zero consistency, it still sticks to the same outdated beliefs with religious fevor.

If you think I'm bad to women, wait till you hear my diatribe about men. It begins with "oohahahah" at the basketball court, "I'm PUMPED UP" "bitch faggot i fucked your mom NIGGA YOU SUCK. GARBAGE!" Every 2 seconds. Or just turn on the latest call of duty to hear a bunch of racist 12 year old prepubescent boys moan about how being heterosexual is the greatest thing since the invention of the wheel.

As for Kevin Solway, he says Men are the master race however he is rather androgenous on the inside. I've analyzed his vocal patterns and he has feminine and male combinations. True science requires some sort of hormonal balance, testosterone and estrogen both poison the mind in different ways.
Of course they are men. A man is simply a male adult human. I can't abide it when people (usually men) say, 'Oh, he's not a REAL man, a REAL man wouldn't do that' as if the very word has mystical and only positive connotations.
Male testosterone waxes and wanes with need. Personally I would rather have gossipy twits on Twitter than raping, pillaging Vikings.
GreatandWiseTrixie

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Of course they are men. A man is simply a male adult human. I can't abide it when people (usually men) say, 'Oh, he's not a REAL man, a REAL man wouldn't do that' as if the very word has mystical and only positive connotations.
Male testosterone waxes and wanes with need. Personally I would rather have gossipy twits on Twitter than raping, pillaging Vikings.
Nonsense. A man is not a "male". Female superior officers are addressed as "sir." There are boys. What about thirdgenders and transsexuals? What about sissy boys? No, a man is not "male". A man implies a set of behavoirs associated with testosterone. With no balls, is a man a man, or a castrated sissy boy?

I'll give you a compromise. What if we could do away with both the pillaging vikings AND the gossipy twit-ers? It's killing two apes with but one stone.
vegetariantaxidermy

thedoc wrote:

There's something there about going out in public, or not.
What???So they should hide inside and never venture out until they are old women? Oh, and some men are also attracted to old women. What about burkas? They should be compulsory?
GreatandWiseTrixie

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: What???So they should hide inside and never venture out until they are old women? Oh, and some men are also attracted to old women. What about burkas? They should be compulsory?
Well as far as thought goes, there are groups who propose that both men and women should hermitize, thus allowing them mental clarity to think on their own, without being influenced by the delusions of popular opinions. There are schools of thought devoted to living outdoors separated from society (society, which consists muchly of drunk rabble, slave traders, gluttons, willfully blind, and the sandpeople.)
Last edited by GreatandWiseTrixie on Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vegetariantaxidermy

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Of course they are men. A man is simply a male adult human. I can't abide it when people (usually men) say, 'Oh, he's not a REAL man, a REAL man wouldn't do that' as if the very word has mystical and only positive connotations.
Nonsense. A man is not a "male". Female superior officers are addressed as "sir." There are boys. What about thirdgenders and transsexuals? What about sissy boys? No, a man is not "male". A man implies a set of behavoirs associated with testosterone. With no balls, is a man a man, or a castrated sissy boy?

I'll give you a compromise. What if we could do away with both the pillaging vikings AND the gossipy twit-ers? It's killing two apes with but one stone.
man
noun
an adult human male.
I have no idea what you are wittering about. I'm sure that future archaeologists finding the skeletons of 'trans-genders' or transsexuals would simply declare them either male or female.
GreatandWiseTrixie

man
noun
an adult human male.
I have no idea what you are wittering about. I'm sure that future archaeologists finding the skeletons of 'trans-genders' or transsexuals would simply declare them either male or female.
Wow, are we seriously playing the dictionary game here? Common sense is not so "common", now is it. I guess because a group of scholars wrote it in a dictionary, then it is simply the ultimate, most sensible, most rational and most true definition of a word. I cannot argue because the Dictionary is God, the Dictionary is All, and we should prostrate ourselves before the Dictionary and throw out any all knowledge and wisdom we've come to learn in life, because well, the Dictionary.
vegetariantaxidermy

No, I'm not playing any 'dictionary game'. MAN has a specific meaning. You can't change that to suit some bullshit agenda. Do you do the same thing with 'woman'? Is that entirely subjective as well? Don't answer. This is only going round in circles. You must get into a terrible state when someone asks, 'was it a man or a woman'? How do you communicate at all if you consider language to be entirely subjective, with words only meaning what the person using them wants them to mean? How confusing. Sort of defeats the purpose of language entirely.
GreatandWiseTrixie

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:No, I'm not playing any 'dictionary game'. MAN has a specific meaning. You can't change that to suit some bullshit agenda. Do you do the same thing with 'woman'? Is that entirely subjective as well? Don't answer. This is only going round in circles. You must get into a terrible state when someone asks, 'was it a man or a woman'? How do you communicate at all if you consider language to be entirely subjective, with words only meaning what the person using them wants them to mean? How confusing. Sort of defeats the purpose of language entirely.
Actually, it is. Yin and yang, is a flow, male and female, light and darkness. To suggest the "man" has a single definition, related to chromosomes entirely, is incompatible with yin and yang, and ignores the common cultural associations of the word. Man is a heavy word, and implies more than just a couple of chromosomes. To ignore such associations would be, in essence, the spiritual equivalent of sticking one's head in the sand. We do not call young boys men.

In addition, your argument is self defeating. If I saw a transgender person walking around, and if asked "Is that a man or a woman" I wouldn't walk up to them and take a measurement of their DNA. I would simply say that they were whatever gender they were presenting as.

In the extra sense, your argument has no place in reality, either. In real life, in the rare hypothetical situation of someone asking me "Is that a man or woman" I would most likely scold them for being rude and small minded, and would of course fill their heads with higher priorities, such as the destruction of the universe. Such a person would probably be unawares of the need for eternal destruction, as such a person would foolishly cling to the udders of a life filled with tragedy and misery, over and over, blissfully unaware of the eternal reincarnation waiting in store.
vegetariantaxidermy

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:No, I'm not playing any 'dictionary game'. MAN has a specific meaning. You can't change that to suit some bullshit agenda. Do you do the same thing with 'woman'? Is that entirely subjective as well? Don't answer. This is only going round in circles. You must get into a terrible state when someone asks, 'was it a man or a woman'? How do you communicate at all if you consider language to be entirely subjective, with words only meaning what the person using them wants them to mean? How confusing. Sort of defeats the purpose of language entirely.
Actually, it is. Yin and yang, is a flow, male and female, light and darkness. To suggest the "man" has a single definition, related to chromosomes entirely, is incompatible with yin and yang, and ignores the common cultural associations of the word. Man is a heavy word, and implies more than just a couple of chromosomes. To ignore such associations would be, in essence, the spiritual equivalent of sticking one's head in the sand. We do not call young boys men.

In addition, your argument is self defeating. If I saw a transgender person walking around, and if asked "Is that a man or a woman" I wouldn't walk up to them and take a measurement of their DNA. I would simply say that they were whatever gender they were presenting as.

In the extra sense, your argument has no place in reality, either. In real life, in the rare hypothetical situation of someone asking me "Is that a man or woman" I would most likely scold them for being rude and small minded, and would of course fill their heads with higher priorities, such as the destruction of the universe. Such a person would probably be unawares of the need for eternal destruction, as such a person would foolishly cling to the udders of a life filled with tragedy and misery, over and over, blissfully unaware of the eternal reincarnation waiting in store.
Whatever. And stop twisting what I say. I find your sloppy yank manglish annoying too. ''Man' is a heavy word'. ROFL! What an ass.
GreatandWiseTrixie

Whatever. And stop twisting what I say. I find your sloppy yank manglish annoying too. ''Man' is a heavy word'. ROFL! What an ass.
When you put your head in the sand, taxi, all that's left to see is your fine british? shiny ass.

Man is a heavy word, if you can't understand that, it means you don't know what "heavy" means. Heavy implies emotionally loaded, and full of cultural implications. Boys are not "men". But of course this opinion is alien to you, since this is not a philosophy board, it is just a dictionary definitions, run of the mill opinions, and run of the mill traditions board.

I don't know why you think I'm a yank. Is it because I know obvious facts about their culture that everyone in the world should know? I've never said anything positive about America, and I've never said anything positive about Britain. There are other places where people speak English besides America and Britian. And living in a certain country doesn't define anyone's intelligence level either, what an ape way to think.