Gender divison in two opposites is greatest mistake of manki

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

surgeongirl
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:42 pm

Gender divison in two opposites is greatest mistake of manki

Post by surgeongirl » Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:46 pm

’Scientists have somehow missed definitions of gender in human beings,” states Dr. Makarand Fulzele. Insights gained from years of practice as surgeon makes him wonder if indeed we have overlooked facts staring in our face. Nature has a tendency to hide many secrets but at the same time it provides enough clues to unravel its mysteries. Dr. Fulzele picks up loose threads from life to stitch together the theory that man is an extension of woman in his new book, “Man Is the Extension of Woman: Know the Ultimate Truth about Yourself” (published by iUniverse). Dr. Fulzele’s book explores similarities between men and women against the backdrop of their genetic differences, physical variations, and emotional and intellectual dissimilarities. Dr. Fulzele who is a successful surgeon further explains in his book: The main hypothesis I discuss in this book is that, if a woman lives long enough she will be converted into a man physically. A similar thing can also be stated about man. It is wrong to categorize humankind into two genders as it implicates that they are extremely dissimilar and physically opposite to each other. I try to prove that man and woman are just two different stages of one developmental process. And physically they are very similar. The ideas presented may sound unconventional but Dr. Fulzele implores readers to consider his point of view with an open mind. “Your world will not change if you do not agree with me. But if you agree with me, how does it change your world? If more people agree with you and me, how does it change our world? The possibilities are limitless.” About the Author Dr. Makarand Fulzele is a successful surgeon and medical superintendent of a government hospital in Mumbai. He enjoys tapping into hidden and mysterious regions of the human mind, where many strange thoughts occur and get ignored. He is also the author of “Rainbow,” a book similarly dedicated to the spirit of light.

tbieter
Posts: 1190
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:45 pm
Location: St. Paul, Minnesota, USA

Re: Gender divison in two opposites is greatest mistake of m

Post by tbieter » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:01 pm

surgeongirl wrote:’Scientists have somehow missed definitions of gender in human beings,” states Dr. Makarand Fulzele. Insights gained from years of practice as surgeon makes him wonder if indeed we have overlooked facts staring in our face. Nature has a tendency to hide many secrets but at the same time it provides enough clues to unravel its mysteries. Dr. Fulzele picks up loose threads from life to stitch together the theory that man is an extension of woman in his new book, “Man Is the Extension of Woman: Know the Ultimate Truth about Yourself” (published by iUniverse). Dr. Fulzele’s book explores similarities between men and women against the backdrop of their genetic differences, physical variations, and emotional and intellectual dissimilarities. Dr. Fulzele who is a successful surgeon further explains in his book: The main hypothesis I discuss in this book is that, if a woman lives long enough she will be converted into a man physically. A similar thing can also be stated about man. BALONEY My mother died at age 97. She was still a female. My father died at age 89, still a male. Except for the normal aging, their bodies were physically female and male, respectively, at their deaths. It is wrong to categorize humankind into two genders as it implicates that they are extremely dissimilar and physically opposite to each other. I try to prove that man and woman are just two different stages of one developmental process. And physically they are very similar. The ideas presented may sound unconventional but Dr. Fulzele implores readers to consider his point of view with an open mind. “Your world will not change if you do not agree with me. But if you agree with me, how does it change your world? If more people agree with you and me, how does it change our world? The possibilities are limitless.” About the Author Dr. Makarand Fulzele is a successful surgeon and medical superintendent of a government hospital in Mumbai. He enjoys tapping into hidden and mysterious regions of the human mind, where many strange thoughts occur and get ignored. He is also the author of “Rainbow,” a book similarly dedicated to the spirit of light.

tbieter
Posts: 1190
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:45 pm
Location: St. Paul, Minnesota, USA

Re: Gender divison in two opposites is greatest mistake of m

Post by tbieter » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:22 pm

tbieter wrote:
surgeongirl wrote:’Scientists have somehow missed definitions of gender in human beings,” states Dr. Makarand Fulzele. Insights gained from years of practice as surgeon makes him wonder if indeed we have overlooked facts staring in our face. Nature has a tendency to hide many secrets but at the same time it provides enough clues to unravel its mysteries. Dr. Fulzele picks up loose threads from life to stitch together the theory that man is an extension of woman in his new book, “Man Is the Extension of Woman: Know the Ultimate Truth about Yourself” (published by iUniverse). Dr. Fulzele’s book explores similarities between men and women against the backdrop of their genetic differences, physical variations, and emotional and intellectual dissimilarities. Dr. Fulzele who is a successful surgeon further explains in his book: The main hypothesis I discuss in this book is that, if a woman lives long enough she will be converted into a man physically. A similar thing can also be stated about man. BALONEY My mother died at age 97. She was still a female. My father died at age 89, still a male. Except for the normal aging, their bodies were physically female and male, respectively, at their deaths. It is wrong to categorize humankind into two genders as it implicates that they are extremely dissimilar and physically opposite to each other. I try to prove that man and woman are just two different stages of one developmental process. And physically they are very similar. The ideas presented may sound unconventional but Dr. Fulzele implores readers to consider his point of view with an open mind. “Your world will not change if you do not agree with me. But if you agree with me, how does it change your world? If more people agree with you and me, how does it change our world? The possibilities are limitless.” About the Author Dr. Makarand Fulzele is a successful surgeon and medical superintendent of a government hospital in Mumbai. He enjoys tapping into hidden and mysterious regions of the human mind, where many strange thoughts occur and get ignored. He is also the author of “Rainbow,” a book similarly dedicated to the spirit of light.
After posting my comment on this thread I signed off and went to get my mail. A new issue of The Trumpet containing the following relevant article had arrived:
https://www.thetrumpet.com/article/1087 ... s-or-birls

Some excerpts:

"An effort is gaining ground to create a world where not just “sexual orientation,” but sex itself, is a choice. Where boys can be girls and girls can be boys, or something in between. Where people are expected to ignore the biological reality of sex so that all people coexist androgynously, or according to whatever gender suits them at the moment. Where everyone pretends that gender confusion is normal, if not desirable, and anyone who doesn’t play along can be punished and silenced."

"“A new generation of young people is challenging our understanding of gender,” intoned National Public Radio in a July 16 report. (Speak for yourself, NPR.) “They’re calling for more fluid categories, beyond just male and female.”

Beyond male and female. Within the politically correct cocoon of academia, students in many colleges and even high schools are so diligent to accommodate gender-confused people that they introduce themselves with their “PGPs”—preferred gender pronouns. As in, “My name is Stacey and my PGPs are he, him and his.” As in, Today, I would like to be identified as a male. These youths insist not only that whether their “emotional gender identity” aligns with biological reality is entirely a matter of choice, but also that everyone else needs to pretend this is perfectly sane.

These students “are going way beyond transgender,” NPR reported. “They are arguing for a world beyond the gender binary.” In other words, not only is gender a choice, it is a spectrum. Even pronouns like he and she, they view as confining and unnecessary."

"Behold the product of our public schools: Students who are convinced that MALE and FEMALE—basic biology—is tantamount to tyranny that must be overthrown.

This is America’s up-and-coming generation of voters and lawmakers. This is a glimpse at where our world is headed.

We are looking at the next “logical” step in society’s wholesale departure from the understanding of masculinity and femininity. Though the concept of your sex having a bearing on your role in society and within a family has dominated human relations for humankind’s entire history, we are now throwing it out as if the facts are subjective. Today it is viewed with contempt. Now, it’s not just roles we reject, but biological absolutes. Everything is relative. Anything is respectable. Nothing is deviant."

It is an obvious historical truth that male and female are biological absolutes. So too are the existence of perversions from the norm.

I suggest that all that can be said for the author's book is that it is chic among the radical social engineers mentioned in the article.

User avatar
The Voice of Time
Posts: 2233
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:18 pm
Location: Trondheim

Re: Gender divison in two opposites is greatest mistake of m

Post by The Voice of Time » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:38 pm

Well the important part, from my semi-feministic point of view, is that a development is not characterized as "better" or "worse" for the person in question. After we've passed that stage, it's not so much a moral dilemma to consider the idea.

I don't think it was talk of life-expectancy, but instead continued development, the Doctor hinting at that the female body shows signs of letting go of development in certain areas, while the male progresses. Which to someone not too well familiar with human anatomy like myself might explain general strength differences for instance, as well as height.

I think it's an interesting idea, but I'd wait for someone to confirm the human anatomical and biological-developmental pattern first, and if so to what extent the idea is correct.

However, as to its usefulness, only thing I can think about right now is genetic manipulation to females and males alike to control for their development (make men more like women or women more like men). Maybe it'd have some rare usefulness in medicine, for instance triggering male-ish development in women to counter some disease (random thought now was triggering male-ish muscle development to counter weak muscle diseases, not that I know what I'm talking about, but sound like something which could have been the case).

Basically it's a philosophy, so it's independent of the science (anyways, if you want male-ish development in women, you just infuse them with hormones), but as a philosophy it could lead to the creation of a science about the matter at hand, using that specific angle of view. It could be the building block of a small branch off of human bio-physiological gender comparative studies, like "Female Bio-Physiological Trans-Development".

User avatar
The Voice of Time
Posts: 2233
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:18 pm
Location: Trondheim

Re: Gender divison in two opposites is greatest mistake of m

Post by The Voice of Time » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:51 pm

Hmm... genders within genders? Interesting article tbieter.

So, you have a few base genders, and then you can have small branches out of those bases. 4 bases: Male, Female, Intergender, Non-gender.

Typical branches could be detailing and narrowing out the gender qualities, like identity, physical attributes, sets of shifting qualities (for instance identity can shift), identity could further be divided into cultures, cultures can further be divided into habits and aspirations for sexual expression (such that new cultures can form by themselves without a formal movement to first occur to justify it).

Could be fun x)

Although personally to me, I just like thinking I have a penis, and I but it where I'm allowed by the individual, it's preferably legal, and where I get an erection first, end of my sexuality.

tbieter
Posts: 1190
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:45 pm
Location: St. Paul, Minnesota, USA

Re: Gender divison in two opposites is greatest mistake of m

Post by tbieter » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:52 pm

The Voice of Time wrote:Hmm... genders within genders? Interesting article tbieter.

So, you have a few base genders, and then you can have small branches out of those bases. 4 bases: Male, Female, Intergender, Non-gender.

Typical branches could be detailing and narrowing out the gender qualities, like identity, physical attributes, sets of shifting qualities (for instance identity can shift), identity could further be divided into cultures, cultures can further be divided into habits and aspirations for sexual expression (such that new cultures can form by themselves without a formal movement to first occur to justify it).

Could be fun x)

Although personally to me, I just like thinking I have a penis, and I but it where I'm allowed by the individual, it's preferably legal, and where I get an erection first, end of my sexuality.
I investigated the book on Amazon. I learned that the book is a novel, not a nonfiction scientific book by a surgeon.

tbieter
Posts: 1190
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:45 pm
Location: St. Paul, Minnesota, USA

Re: Gender divison in two opposites is greatest mistake of m

Post by tbieter » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:23 pm

"Bradley Manning Is Not a Woman
Pronouns and delusions do not trump biology.

Dennis Avner was not a tiger, and Bradley Manning is not a woman. Mr. Manning, who upon his sentencing for his role in the WikiLeaks case announced that he desires to live out his days as a woman called Chelsea, is what he is, and no amount of pronoun play, psychotherapeutic doublespeak, or wishful thinking can make it otherwise."

Sex is a biological feature that is present at the level of DNA. That fact is known even to Barack Obama’s Justice Department, which in April disclosed through an anonymous leak (of course) that it had discovered “female DNA” at the site of the Boston-marathon bombing. The ladies and gentlemen at Eric Holder’s disposal did not ask the DNA whether it identified as male or female, but instead took a look at the chromosomes, which answered the question for them. A sample taken from any man or woman could be used in precisely the same way, regardless of how that person self-identifies.


We have created a rhetoric of “gender identity” that is disconnected from biological sexual fact, and we ..."
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/3 ... n/page/0/1

User avatar
Kayla
Posts: 1108
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:31 am

Re: Gender divison in two opposites is greatest mistake of m

Post by Kayla » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:21 am

the politically correct males whose gender studies professors told them that gender is arbitrary and or choice still have no more than four pairs of shoes - one for everyday wear, one for formal occasions, one for outdoor athletic activities and one for indoor athletic activities

and even the most hard core dworking quoting feminists own no less than 10 pairs of shoes

User avatar
Kayla
Posts: 1108
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:31 am

Re: Gender divison in two opposites is greatest mistake of m

Post by Kayla » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:27 am

tbieter wrote:Sex is a biological feature that is present at the level of DNA.
sigh

you really should learn more about biology and genetics

just because you have a Y chromosome, or a set two X chromosomes does not mean that they will express themselves in a very specific way identical to that of anyone else with the same number of x and y chromosomes

there are people with functioning female genitals and a set of XY chromosomes. their xy chromosomes are just as xy as yours - and for all that, different genes got expressed.

you should consider taking a high school biology course

surgeongirl
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:42 pm

Re: Gender divison in two opposites is greatest mistake of m

Post by surgeongirl » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:06 pm

Dr. Makarand Fulzele is a physician and surgeon and a medical superintendent of a government hospital in Mumbai, India who in his studies in anatomy and later as a surgeon became obsessed with an idea he wishes us to share. Perhaps some will dismiss his theories and perceptions a obtuse, but read the manner in which he arrives at the idea that man and woman are integrally related anatomically, sexually, philosophically, emotionally and perhaps some new avenues for perception of self and the variations we observe among our fellow human beings will make more sense.
`I am going to make two statements which are interconnected; Man has to go through a stage of womanhood before he achieves his masculinity: if a woman lives long enough she will be converted into a man.' The differences between man and woman are divided into five categories: Genetic, Anatomical, Intellectual, Psychological (emotional), and Behavior patterns. `We will discuss these differences in detail and we will realize that ultimately there is no difference at all. We will awaken to the possibility of man and woman being part of the same process in different time zones.' Twenty-three pairs of chromosomes are present in all of us out of us: twenty-two pairs are autosomes that are similar in both man and woman. Out of twenty-three pairs, twenty-two pairs are similar irrespective of gender. If these autosomes are similar then they should lead to similar results in man as well as woman. These autosomes are mainly concerned with development of human body that's common in both - man and woman. The twenty-third pair is called sex chromosomes. This is at the root of all differences between man and woman: The pair of sex chromosomes in man is called X and Y, the count for woman is called X and X. In simple words, Male and female are same in the beginning then they simultaneously develop into a female and male. The `X' stops here and a lady remains a lady, but `Y pulls himself further into a male. Till puberty man and woman are same if man lives longer, he can get converted into woman. If woman lives longer, she can get matured into man.

surgeongirl
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:42 pm

Re: Gender divison in two opposites is greatest mistake of m

Post by surgeongirl » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:06 pm

what intrigued me to this topic was this equation by author

But look at the man. He is something more. He is X and Y. That means, he is essentially an ‘X ’plus something extra. What do I mean by that! Man is already a woman that is ‘X’, plus something extra. Does that mean first step towards manhood is womanhood? Now let’s talk in mathematical language. Here is the equation, Man = 22 autosomes + X + Y Woman= 22 autosomes + X + X= 22 autsomes + X (by logic not by mathematics). . . Man= (22 autosomes + X) + Y= Woman + Y (by mathematics, simply) So man is everything that woman is, plus something extra. Now the extra thing is not qualitatively different, but quantitatively. Hence Y here must be somewhat like X + 1, X+2 or X+ 3 or something like that. It would be ultimately proven that woman can potentially grow into man. Similarly man can reduce to woman, if he loses some part of ‘Y’.

surgeongirl
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:42 pm

Re: Gender divison in two opposites is greatest mistake of m

Post by surgeongirl » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:10 pm

What i feel is the science and religion requires exactly opposite nature. For science to progress you need to doubt everything, Experiment and arrive at a conclusion again dont accept it fully so that there is room for progress. In religion you have to believe in spite of evidence to contrary That is called faith.

jackles
Posts: 1553
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:40 pm

Re: Gender divison in two opposites is greatest mistake of m

Post by jackles » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:17 am

Man and woman is science.man and woman is nature.man and woman in consciousness is the same thing.there for science and nature are in consciousness or conscience .conscience being the highest part.that rings true to me how about you.

surgeongirl
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:42 pm

Re: Gender divison in two opposites is greatest mistake of m

Post by surgeongirl » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:28 pm

jackles wrote:Man and woman is science.man and woman is nature.man and woman in consciousness is the same thing.there for science and nature are in consciousness or conscience .conscience being the highest part.that rings true to me how about you.
TALKING ABOUT NATURE.................
"Some species, such as some snails, practice sex change: adults start out male, then become female (See also sex reversal). In tropical clown fish, the dominant individual in a group becomes female while the other ones are male, and bluehead wrasses (Thalassoma bifasciatum) are the reverse. In the marine worm (Bonellia viridis), larvae become males if they make physical contact with a female, and females if they end up on the bare sea floor. This is triggered by the presence of a chemical produced by the females, bonellin. Some species, however, have no sex-determination system. Hermaphrodites include the common earthworm and certain species of snails. A few species of fish, reptiles, and insects reproduce by parthenogenesis and are female altogether. There are some reptiles, such as the boa constrictor and komodo dragon that can reproduce sexually and asexually, depending if a mate is available"(MAN IS THE EXTENSION OF WOMAN)

surgeongirl
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:42 pm

Re: Gender divison in two opposites is greatest mistake of m

Post by surgeongirl » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:21 pm

gender choice than fixation?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest