sex/gender is simple

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

seeds

Re: sex/gender is simple

Post by seeds »

Terrapin Station wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:19 pm
seeds wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:38 pm
Terrapin Station wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:34 am "Make stalls standard" = "make it so that all bathrooms/locker rooms have stalls (again, including that locker room showers are stalls)"

That way no one needs to worry about who is going into any bathroom or locker room. And with stalls you're not going to be exposed to the private parts that frighten you or frighten you about your children so.
And what happens in the interim space after the woman or little girl steps out of the shower stall wrapped in a towel or a robe, and finds herself surrounded by a number of males - some of which are predatory perverts who "accidently" let their own towels fall off in front of your wife or seven year old daughter?

Furthermore, would each locker itself be inside of a private stall where your wife or daughter can get naked in order to put their street clothes on? Or will they have to take their street clothes out of a locker and walk over to yet another predator infested area where (hopefully) the facility has built enough private changing stalls to accommodate all of their members at any given moment?

Further yet, would there be a large communal sink and mirror area (as in normal locker rooms) where the females will have to put on their makeup standing next to the predators, or next to the "Joey Salads" of the world, or perhaps even next to bizarre drag queens such as this guy...

...putting on his makeup?

The bottom line is that unisex locker rooms or restrooms would be a dream come true for pedophiles and other sexual predators (and even a lot of normal males who are always hoping to catch a glimpse of some gorgeous female's private body parts).

However, logic dictates that it would be a dangerous nightmare for a lot of shy and vulnerable females.
_______
You have shower stalls plus stalls outside of the shower stall where you can get undressed/dressed. (So it's like a double stall.)
Your ad hoc (on the fly) solutions to the issues I point out is starting to remind me of when Curly of the Three Stooges kept adding lengths of pipe in an effort to stop a leak in a bathroom...

:D
Terrapin Station wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:19 pm Re someone walking around outside of that and "dropping" a towel, that could happen outside of the locker room just as well.
Why didn't I think of that?

I mean, I can't keep count of all the times that I've (never) noticed nasty old men roaming the city streets and shopping malls while wearing only a bath towel that accidently falls off in front of women and little girls.

However, if such did occur, then it's called "indecent exposure" where they get arrested and then branded with a proverbial "scarlet letter" by being placed on the sex offender registry.

On the other hand, considering what unisex locker rooms and restrooms are used for, if the pervs "accidently" expose themselves in those areas, then I doubt if much can be done about it.

Why are we even arguing about this?

Have you no concern for the safety and privacy needs of the females in your life?

And I would ask that question even if you, yourself, were a transgender woman.
_______
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

seeds wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:51 pm Have you no concern for the safety and privacy needs of the females in your life?
Of course not. Trans-men don't want to help women. They don't want to support them, or cherish them, or protect them, or promote them.

They want to BE them. :shock:

That's quite different.
Terrapin Station

Post by Terrapin Station »

seeds wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:51 pm
seeds wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:38 pm
And what happens in the interim space after the woman or little girl steps out of the shower stall wrapped in a towel or a robe, and finds herself surrounded by a number of males - some of which are predatory perverts who "accidently" let their own towels fall off in front of your wife or seven year old daughter?

Furthermore, would each locker itself be inside of a private stall where your wife or daughter can get naked in order to put their street clothes on? Or will they have to take their street clothes out of a locker and walk over to yet another predator infested area where (hopefully) the facility has built enough private changing stalls to accommodate all of their members at any given moment?

Further yet, would there be a large communal sink and mirror area (as in normal locker rooms) where the females will have to put on their makeup standing next to the predators, or next to the "Joey Salads" of the world, or perhaps even next to bizarre drag queens such as this guy...

...putting on his makeup?

The bottom line is that unisex locker rooms or restrooms would be a dream come true for pedophiles and other sexual predators (and even a lot of normal males who are always hoping to catch a glimpse of some gorgeous female's private body parts).

However, logic dictates that it would be a dangerous nightmare for a lot of shy and vulnerable females.
_______
You have shower stalls plus stalls outside of the shower stall where you can get undressed/dressed. (So it's like a double stall.)
Your ad hoc (on the fly) solutions to the issues I point out is starting to remind me of when Curly of the Three Stooges kept adding lengths of pipe in an effort to stop a leak in a bathroom...

Terrapin Station wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:19 pm Re someone walking around outside of that and "dropping" a towel, that could happen outside of the locker room just as well.

I mean, I can't keep count of all the times that I've (never) noticed nasty old men roaming the city streets and shopping malls while wearing only a bath towel that accidently falls off in front of women and little girls.

However, if such did occur, then it's called "indecent exposure" where they get arrested and then branded with a proverbial "scarlet letter" by being placed on the sex offender registry.

On the other hand, considering what unisex locker rooms and restrooms are used for, if the pervs "accidently" expose themselves in those areas, then I doubt if much can be done about it.

Have you no concern for the safety and privacy needs of the females in your life?

_______
I'm not actually in favor of "indecent exposure" laws, by the way.

"Have you no concern for the safety and privacy needs of the females in your life?" --sexist much?
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Terrapin Station wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:49 pm

_______

"Have you no concern for the safety and privacy needs of the females in your life?" --sexist much?
How is that 'sexist'?
Terrapin Station

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:10 pm

_______

How is that 'sexist'?
Why are females being singled out?
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Terrapin Station wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:56 pm

How is that 'sexist'?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... mates.html
vegetariantaxidermy

How is that 'sexist'?
Don't try to be 'feminist'. It won't get you laid.
Terrapin Station

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:25 am

How is that 'sexist'?
I have grandkids already. Some are in high school.
vegetariantaxidermy

Terrapin Station wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:42 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:25 am

I have grandkids already. Some are in high school.
Doesn't stop you from perving at women out the window :wink:

Look, I really don't care what you do, but don't pretend to be on the 'side of women'.
Walker

Post by Walker »

seeds wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:51 pm No, Walker, the intent of the makeup, expression, and "venue" of display was an event designed to get children to be tolerant of the bizarre lifestyle of drag queens...
That's the ostensible intent.
seeds wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:51 pm No, my point was that females should never be forced to share their locker rooms or restrooms with any males whatsoever (especially those who like to dress-up as horned demons in women's clothing).

Do you disagree with that?
_______
I can't think of a situation where that's appropriate.
Terrapin Station

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:00 pm Doesn't stop you from perving at women out the window :wink:
Of course. What that has to do with anything said above, who knows?
Look, I really don't care what you do, but don't pretend to be on the 'side of women'.
And what does that have to do with anything said?

By the way, are you now doing the "Let's pretend that women don't like sex" thing?
vegetariantaxidermy

Terrapin Station wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:18 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:00 pm Doesn't stop you from perving at women out the window :wink:

By the way, are you now doing the "Let's pretend that women don't like sex" thing?
What 'thing' is that and where have you heard it??
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

[quote=seeds post_id=522160 time=1628103090 user_id=12576]
[quote=Walker post_id=522158 time=1628098088 user_id=11599]
[quote=seeds post_id=522146 time=1628091502 user_id=12576]

[img]https://txvalues.org/wp-content/uploads ... ur-504.jpg[/img]

...putting on [b]his[/b] makeup?
_______
[/quote]
I've never seen a woman who looks like that, although I have seen pictures of demons that look a lot like that, which I rather think is the intent of the makeup, expression, and venue of display.[/quote]
No, Walker, the intent of the makeup, expression, and [b]"venue"[/b] of display was an event designed to get children to be tolerant of the bizarre lifestyle of drag queens...

[img]https://turntable.kagiso.io/images/drag ... th-400.jpg[/img]

According to a site called "Freedom Project Media"...

[quote=Freedom Project Media]
[b]Even after a national uproar, government schools across America are still bringing in “drag queens” to indoctrinate children into gender ideology by reading bizarre LGBT “stories,” according to the website of a drag-queen organization that specializes in brainwashing youngsters at taxpayer expense. Public-school teachers have been openly praising the program after exposing their students to it.

Perhaps the most infamous “Drag Queen Story Hour” event took place at the Michelle Obama Library in California. At that event, a drag queen called “'Xochi Mochi” with five demonic horns sticking out of its head read an LGBT-themed story to children as young as 2 and 3 years old. “It’s so important to have representation and normalize all the letters in LGBTQIA+ in everyday lives,” explained the drag queen on Twitter.[/b][/quote]
However, dissing a move to inspire tolerance was not the intent of my post.

No, my point was that females should never be forced to share their locker rooms or restrooms with any males whatsoever (especially those who like to dress-up as horned demons in women's clothing).

Do you disagree with that?
_______
[/quote]

There is no reason to have segregated restrooms.
Terrapin Station

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:21 pm
Terrapin Station wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:18 pm

What 'thing' is that and where have you heard it??
the thing is what it says in quotes immediately prior to the word "thing." Seriously, it's like you are incapable of reading comprehension.
seeds

Post by seeds »

_______

_______