sex/gender is simple

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

seeds

Re: sex/gender is simple

Post by seeds »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:32 am ...It 'matters' when they can go into women's toilets and changing rooms (penis and all), undress in front of children, or when they end up in women's prisons...
I agree.

Now I would never pass judgment on anyone who is truly experiencing gender dysphoria, because from my whacky spiritual perspective, the soul has no gender, and is simply playing a role that is foisted on it for the few fleeting moments it spends on this planet.

Indeed (as I have often suggested elsewhere), with just a few edits in the DNA of our developing embryo in our mother's womb, any one of us could have been born as the opposite sex of what we are now and we would have acted out our roles accordingly.

The point is that I can kind of see how a person (again, a genderless soul) might not identify with the gender that nature has assigned them.

However, the problem at the heart of the current craziness regarding the rights of transgender persons can be clearly seen by having a look at this guy...

He's a YouTube prankster who goes by the name of "Joey Salads."

A few years ago he did a "social experiment" where he put on a wig and dress and went into a woman's restroom claiming to be a transgendered female...

Most of the women tore him a new one and made him leave.

However, one of them began a pleasant conversation with him and seemed to totally accept and support his decision to identify as a woman.

And therein lies the unmistakable (clearly demonstrated) problem.

And that is that any male prankster or, worse yet, any dangerous pervert, can simply walk into the most private of female sanctums claiming to be a transgender, and a certain percentage of gullible girls will take them at their word.

The bottom line is that we need to come up with a solution to the gender dysphoria issue that is not only empathetic of those who experience such issues, but it must be a solution that will never, under any circumstances, subject our moms, or our sisters, or our wives, or our little daughters, etc., to this obvious danger.

Here's the link to the 4.5 min. video: https://youtu.be/6x5sKinB0-8
_______
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

seeds wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:10 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:32 am ...It 'matters' when they can go into women's toilets and changing rooms (penis and all), undress in front of children, or when they end up in women's prisons...
I agree.

Now I would never pass judgment on anyone who is truly experiencing gender dysphoria, because from my whacky spiritual perspective, the soul has no gender, and is simply playing a role that is foisted on it for the few fleeting moments it spends on this planet.

Indeed (as I have often suggested elsewhere), with just a few edits in the DNA of our developing embryo in our mother's womb, any one of us could have been born as the opposite sex of what we are now and we would have acted out our roles accordingly.

The point is that I can kind of see how a person (again, a genderless soul) might not identify with the gender that nature has assigned them.

However, the problem at the heart of the current craziness regarding the rights of transgender persons can be clearly seen by having a look at this guy...

He's a YouTube prankster who goes by the name of "Joey Salads."

A few years ago he did a "social experiment" where he put on a wig and dress and went into a woman's restroom claiming to be a transgendered female...

Most of the women tore him a new one and made him leave.

However, one of them began a pleasant conversation with him and seemed to totally accept and support his decision to identify as a woman.

And therein lies the unmistakable (clearly demonstrated) problem.

And that is that any male prankster or, worse yet, any dangerous pervert, can simply walk into the most private of female sanctums claiming to be a transgender, and a certain percentage of gullible girls will take them at their word.

The bottom line is that we need to come up with a solution to the gender dysphoria issue that is not only empathetic of those who experience such issues, but it must be a solution that will never, under any circumstances, subject our moms, or our sisters, or our wives, or our little daughters, etc., to this obvious danger.

Here's the link to the 4.5 min. video: https://youtu.be/6x5sKinB0-8
_______
This is because the young have been brainwashed from kindergarten to be 'tolerant' and (at least on the surface) 'kind' to everyone--including, presumably, paedophiles and serial killers. Being completely trusting and accepting of other human beings is a very dangerous mind-set to inflict on any child. It's as bad as instilling the idea that all adults must be 'obeyed' and 'respected' no matter what.
Terrapin Station

Post by Terrapin Station »

Just make restrooms and locker rooms unisex and make stalls, including shower stalls in locker rooms, standard.
vegetariantaxidermy

Terrapin Station wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:31 pm Just make restrooms and locker rooms unisex and make stalls, including shower stalls in locker rooms, standard.
What does 'standard' mean? I love the puritanism of Americans :lol: There is a reason why public TOILETS are separated by gender.
Terrapin Station

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:40 pm
Terrapin Station wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:31 pm Just make restrooms and locker rooms unisex and make stalls, including shower stalls in locker rooms, standard.
What does 'standard' mean? I love the puritanism of Americans :lol: There is a reason why public TOILETS are separated by gender.
"Make stalls standard" = "make it so that all bathrooms/locker rooms have stalls (again, including that locker room showers are stalls)"

That way no one needs to worry about who is going into any bathroom or locker room. And with stalls you're not going to be exposed to the private parts that frighten you or frighten you about your children so.
vegetariantaxidermy

Terrapin Station wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:34 am
"Make stalls standard" = "make it so that all bathrooms/locker rooms have stalls (again, including that locker room showers are stalls)"

That way no one needs to worry about who is going into any bathroom or locker room. And with stalls you're not going to be exposed to the private parts that frighten you or frighten you about your children so.
Actually it's perverts who scare women, not penises.
Terrapin Station

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:05 pm

Only perverts who were born as men, and only in restrooms/locker rooms?
seeds

Post by seeds »

And what happens in the interim space after the woman or little girl steps out of the shower stall wrapped in a towel or a robe, and finds herself surrounded by a number of males - some of which are predatory perverts who "accidently" let their own towels fall off in front of your wife or seven year old daughter?

Furthermore, would each locker itself be inside of a private stall where your wife or daughter can get naked in order to put their street clothes on? Or will they have to take their street clothes out of a locker and walk over to yet another predator infested area where (hopefully) the facility has built enough private changing stalls to accommodate all of their members at any given moment?

Further yet, would there be a large communal sink and mirror area (as in normal locker rooms) where the females will have to put on their makeup standing next to the predators, or next to the "Joey Salads" of the world, or perhaps even next to bizarre drag queens such as this guy...

...putting on his makeup?

The bottom line is that unisex locker rooms or restrooms would be a dream come true for pedophiles and other sexual predators (and even a lot of normal males who are always hoping to catch a glimpse of some gorgeous female's private body parts).

However, logic dictates that it would be a dangerous nightmare for a lot of shy and vulnerable females.
_______
vegetariantaxidermy

Terrapin Station wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:38 pm

What a bloody stupid question. So you think men should be allowed into women-only spaces. I get it.
vegetariantaxidermy

How interesting and entirely predictable that the forum wokies (those 'warriors for social justice' who pretend to be feminists and defenders of 'vulnerable groups'), would be in favour of men having free access to every aspect of women's lives, effectively 'erasing' women. What could possibly be more misogynistic than that?
It's a foregone conclusion that perverts ARE going to take advantage of laws that state that they only have to claim that they 'identify' as a woman to get free access to women-only places. It's happening wherever these laws have been put in place.
It costs nothing to businesses to go this way, while having designated 'trans' toilets/changing rooms/prisons etc.etc. would be hugely expensive.
Walker

Post by Walker »

seeds wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:38 pm

_______
I've never seen a woman who looks like that, although I have seen pictures of demons that look a lot like that, which I rather think is the intent of the makeup, expression, and venue of display.
seeds

Post by seeds »

Walker wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:28 pm

_______
I've never seen a woman who looks like that, although I have seen pictures of demons that look a lot like that, which I rather think is the intent of the makeup, expression, and venue of display.
No, Walker, the intent of the makeup, expression, and "venue" of display was an event designed to get children to be tolerant of the bizarre lifestyle of drag queens...

According to a site called "Freedom Project Media"...
Freedom Project Media wrote: Even after a national uproar, government schools across America are still bringing in “drag queens” to indoctrinate children into gender ideology by reading bizarre LGBT “stories,” according to the website of a drag-queen organization that specializes in brainwashing youngsters at taxpayer expense. Public-school teachers have been openly praising the program after exposing their students to it.

Perhaps the most infamous “Drag Queen Story Hour” event took place at the Michelle Obama Library in California. At that event, a drag queen called “'Xochi Mochi” with five demonic horns sticking out of its head read an LGBT-themed story to children as young as 2 and 3 years old. “It’s so important to have representation and normalize all the letters in LGBTQIA+ in everyday lives,” explained the drag queen on Twitter.
However, dissing a move to inspire tolerance was not the intent of my post.

No, my point was that females should never be forced to share their locker rooms or restrooms with any males whatsoever (especially those who like to dress-up as horned demons in women's clothing).

Do you disagree with that?
_______
Terrapin Station

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:45 pm
Terrapin Station wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:38 pm

What a bloody stupid question. So you think men should be allowed into women-only spaces. I get it.
The first thing I said that you responded to is "Just make restrooms unisex."
Terrapin Station

And what happens in the interim space after the woman or little girl steps out of the shower stall wrapped in a towel or a robe, and finds herself surrounded by a number of males - some of which are predatory perverts who "accidently" let their own towels fall off in front of your wife or seven year old daughter?

Furthermore, would each locker itself be inside of a private stall where your wife or daughter can get naked in order to put their street clothes on? Or will they have to take their street clothes out of a locker and walk over to yet another predator infested area where (hopefully) the facility has built enough private changing stalls to accommodate all of their members at any given moment?

Further yet, would there be a large communal sink and mirror area (as in normal locker rooms) where the females will have to put on their makeup standing next to the predators, or next to the "Joey Salads" of the world, or perhaps even next to bizarre drag queens such as this guy...

The bottom line is that unisex locker rooms or restrooms would be a dream come true for pedophiles and other sexual predators (and even a lot of normal males who are always hoping to catch a glimpse of some gorgeous female's private body parts).

However, logic dictates that it would be a dangerous nightmare for a lot of shy and vulnerable females.
_______
You have shower stalls plus stalls outside of the shower stall where you can get undressed/dressed. (So it's like a double stall.)

Re someone walking around outside of that and "dropping" a towel, that could happen outside of the locker room just as well.
seeds

Post by seeds »

_______

See next post.
_______