Social Injustice Warrior

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

gaffo

Re: Social Injustice Warrior

Post by gaffo » Sun May 12, 2019 3:17 am

some women are waking up thankfully.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WMuzhQXJoY

gaffo

Post by gaffo » Sun May 12, 2019 3:26 am

Walker wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:20 pm
Here is a great warrior against social injustice who could instantly communicate with just an index finger, as the words and the actions in this clip illustrate at 2:46.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaXPhR7aWvo
wow! you do yourself credit for linking to Malcolm X, though he started out a Black Supremist/Racist/Separatist (this speach is an early one where is is just that, i note still his wise speech/words even in the earlier era) - he later "woke up" and renounced The Nation of Islam as a hate organization, and became what i think he was trying to be earlier - a universal humanist. for which the NoI (farikan per orders from elisha) killed him over.

Malcom X was ten times the man King Jr ever was, and one of the best in history - only sad that even know he is not understood to be one in the level of Ghandi/etc.

maybe eventually he will be. ;-/.

thanks for offering this link! it does you credit, and i now have more respect for you than prior, and i've had respect for your prior BTW.

just more now so.

thanks again!

gaffo

Post by gaffo » Sun May 12, 2019 3:39 am

Walker wrote:
Here is a great warrior against social injustice who could instantly communicate with just an index finger, as the words and the actions in this clip illustrate at 2:46.

2:20 is still true, the most disrespected persons in America are still Black Women.

i could say more, but i have had two close black men friends in my life, and will say nor more in their honour.

vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Sun May 12, 2019 12:09 pm

gaffo wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 3:39 am
Walker wrote:

2:20 is still true, the most disrespected persons in America are still Black Women.

i could say more, but i have had two close black men friends in my life, and will say nor more in their honour.
Why are you talking about 'black' people? Didn't you know that there is no such thing? It's just an illusion. You racist dog!

gaffo

Post by gaffo » Thu May 16, 2019 3:59 am

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 12:09 pm
gaffo wrote:
Walker wrote:

Why are you talking about 'black' people? Didn't you know that there is no such thing? It's just an illusion. You racist dog!
yes, my bad, I'm not just a sexists pig for being male, but racist thug for being white; race is a social construct.

whip me for my narrow colonial mind,,,,,,,,,,,"Thank you! may i have another".

- corporal punishment will fix my colonial mind and allow conformity to that of my master's will.

vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Thu May 16, 2019 4:58 am

gaffo wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 3:59 am
gaffo wrote:

yes, my bad, I'm not just a sexists pig for being male, but racist thug for being white; race is a social construct.

- corporal punishment will fix my colonial mind and allow conformity to that of my master's will.
Males don't exist either, you sexist dog!

gaffo

Post by gaffo » Thu May 16, 2019 5:07 am

Thu May 16, 2019 4:58 am
gaffo wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 3:59 am

Males don't exist either, you sexist dog!
yes indeed, I'm just now becoming aware as a budding Cis-gender. I wear pink on mondays now.

be patient, and guide me on my journey - as was a sexist male pig in my prior identity, but hopfully not so much now, and look forward to my "cis" life as a free unich.

or is that word sexist? - i'm still learning Veg - guide me please.

a-sexual? maybe is better?