Social Injustice Warrior

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 10775
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: Social Injustice Warrior

Post by Arising_uk » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:55 pm

gaffo wrote:...

they are still feminine and value men for being men.

...
I think it's more they are still poor and lack economic opportunities.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 6290
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Social Injustice Warrior

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:44 pm

gaffo wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:23 am
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:10 pm
I hate the selfish and psychopathic attitude of many American women.
amen. its been this way since the 1970's (since feminism) not a bigot, just sayin its been this way since.

and only gotten worse.

now men if they act like men are disparaged in general - either "sexist pigs" or "baffoons" today you see so many men acting effinimate you can't tell if they are straight or not. I assume most are, and the other aren't but who knows today.

- why empower american woman by striving for them or letting them eviserate your identity.

fk em. be a celibate like me and just not pursue them. a single life is not all that great, but it is at least liberating in that you can be yourself.

if you are unable to live alone - like me - you can pursue 3rd world gals.

they are still feminine and value men for being men.

good luck
'Value' men or are fearful and oppressed by men? Do you find it ironic (or at least oddly coincidental) that the 'feminine' women that you say 'value men' just 'for being men' 'just happen' to be from third world countries, where women have few rights?

gaffo
Posts: 173
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 am

Re: Social Injustice Warrior

Post by gaffo » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:13 am

Arising_uk wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:55 pm
gaffo wrote:...

they are still feminine and value men for being men.

...
I think it's more they are still poor and lack economic opportunities.
dammit Sir!!!!!!!!!!.......let a man dream of the concept that a lovely woman care more about the character of a man than the weight of his wallet!!!!!!!

thanks for the cold shower ;-(.

and ya you are right - I'm still single (never got taken for all I had via a bitch/bad marriage, unlike my best buddy - but he at least "got some" (even if it cost him is self respect and all his money - lol).

I've found that Black American women are less Evil in the "suck the life out of my man" department than White women.

I'm white (and appearently this makes a difference - black women hate black men and vise versa - war) - the black gal I'm dating is all about peace - for whatever reason, I'm nt a black guy and thier troubles are no mine.

I've dated blacks and whites since early 90's and always favored black women as more humane myself.

I'd date asians - they seem nice - but lack hips/ass - which i must have ;-/, instinct. asains do nothing for me - literally my willy just sits there slack and small "what? this all you got?, wake me up when you got some".


I still have trust issues with all women - i saw my best budd taken to the cleaners - i refuse to be taken to the same cleaners, even if the gal's got a nice wide/deep ass with a hip/waist ratio of 2 to 1 and my other head starts thinking for me.....................nope. I value my sanity and money too much to become a Simp/sucker/pssy for pssy.

men, keep your eyes open - and only hitch up with nice ladies (assuming there are any out there).

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 6290
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Social Injustice Warrior

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:29 am

gaffo wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:13 am
Arising_uk wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:55 pm
gaffo wrote:...

they are still feminine and value men for being men.

...
I think it's more they are still poor and lack economic opportunities.
dammit Sir!!!!!!!!!!.......let a man dream of the concept that a lovely woman care more about the character of a man than the weight of his wallet!!!!!!!

thanks for the cold shower ;-(.

and ya you are right - I'm still single (never got taken for all I had via a bitch/bad marriage, unlike my best buddy - but he at least "got some" (even if it cost him is self respect and all his money - lol).

I've found that Black American women are less Evil in the "suck the life out of my man" department than White women.

I'm white (and appearently this makes a difference - black women hate black men and vise versa - war) - the black gal I'm dating is all about peace - for whatever reason, I'm nt a black guy and thier troubles are no mine.

I've dated blacks and whites since early 90's and always favored black women as more humane myself.

I'd date asians - they seem nice - but lack hips/ass - which i must have ;-/, instinct. asains do nothing for me - literally my willy just sits there slack and small "what? this all you got?, wake me up when you got some".


I still have trust issues with all women - i saw my best budd taken to the cleaners - i refuse to be taken to the same cleaners, even if the gal's got a nice wide/deep ass with a hip/waist ratio of 2 to 1 and my other head starts thinking for me.....................nope. I value my sanity and money too much to become a Simp/sucker/pssy for pssy.

men, keep your eyes open - and only hitch up with nice ladies (assuming there are any out there).
Perhaps women just don't find you attractive. I can't imagine why :roll: Much better for the ego to assume they are all after fat wallets (utter rubbish of course, as if men are never 'gold-diggers'). These days it's the single women who have the home and nice things they've worked for. A disturbing number of males are no-hopers without a penny of savings in the bank (even though they've never been without a job), no house, and an embarrassing shit-box of a car that never gets cleaned--inside or outside. They scout around for a woman to keep them; one with her own home and security. No wonder women are choosing to remain single in increasing numbers. Five years and you have to give half of everything to the bludging dirt-bag who contributed nothing. Who wants a farting, unhygienic slob hanging around who is pathetic in bed and no use even for fixing all the stuff that men used to take care of? Tap needs a washer? 'Phone a plumber hun. I'm in the middle of some good porn'.


As an aside,''celibate'' translation: tiny disfunctional penis.

gaffo
Posts: 173
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 am

Re: Social Injustice Warrior

Post by gaffo » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:12 am

Perhaps women just don't find you attractive. I can't imagine why :roll:

perhaps.

I'm around an 8.

White a snow, Asians see through me Caucasians see me 1/2 the time. Since the 1990's Black women have shown me more sexual interest.

ok by me, i prefer them - less "man haters" (to me at least).

if i were black it would probably be the same sad story as the white man grief from the white liberated women.

"i dont need a man" type. i.e. the ball buster.

men - parasitic ones (the black ones that the black women bitch about are for sure) - are "Gold diggers"

aka Bums.

Much better for the ego to assume they are all after fat wallets (utter rubbish of course, as if men are never 'gold-diggers'). These days it's the single women who have the home and nice things they've worked for. A disturbing number of males are no-hopers without a penny of savings in the bank (even though they've never been without a job), no house, and an embarrassing shit-box of a car that never gets cleaned--inside or outside. They scout around for a woman to keep them; one with her own home and security. No wonder women are choosing to remain single in increasing numbers. Five years and you have to give half of everything to the bludging dirt-bag who contributed nothing. Who wants a farting, unhygienic slob hanging around who is pathetic in bed and no use even for fixing all the stuff that men used to take care of? Tap needs a washer? 'Phone a plumber hun. I'm in the middle of some good porn'.


As an aside,''celibate'' translation: tiny disfunctional penis.
women are not choosing to be single - they are setting themselves up do be so. only a mangina will marry your arse. the rest of us are sick of your bitchy attitude and are now MGTOW.

WE are choosing to be single. Let your eggs shrivel up while looking for Mr Perfect - we stopped giving a shit 20 yrs ago.

peace.

gaffo
Posts: 173
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 am

Re: Social Injustice Warrior

Post by gaffo » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:22 am


As an aside,''celibate'' translation: tiny disfunctional penis.
just noticed your personal slight.

I play by reciprocity.

lets play.

so you are a single Ball Buster no doubt?

I'm fine in that department - top 2 percent in length and 20 in girth.

unless 8 is now average and not 5.2

--------------

how are your shriveling eggs doing these days?

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 6290
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Social Injustice Warrior

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:26 am

FFS

User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Posts: 1597
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:51 pm

Re: Social Injustice Warrior

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:22 am

surreptitious57 wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:10 pm
Nothing stupid about my response at all. You should not be investing any emotional energy in a woman before you know whether or not she
is really interested in you. Comparing rejection you experience to real abuse is just ridiculous. You are so desperate for love you cannot be
rational about this although you can become rational if you want to. However you prefer not to that is your responsibility and no one elses
lies from the tablecloth. learn how the world works b4 posting. you are a cuck of america news. u are 2 nihilist 2 believe

User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Posts: 1597
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:51 pm

Re: Social Injustice Warrior

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:25 am

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:29 am

Perhaps women just don't find you attractive. I can't imagine why :roll: Much better for the ego to assume they are all after fat wallets (utter rubbish of course, as if men are never 'gold-diggers'). These days it's the single women who have the home and nice things they've worked for. A disturbing number of males are no-hopers without a penny of savings in the bank (even though they've never been without a job), no house, and an embarrassing shit-box of a car that never gets cleaned--inside or outside. They scout around for a woman to keep them; one with her own home and security. No wonder women are choosing to remain single in increasing numbers. Five years and you have to give half of everything to the bludging dirt-bag who contributed nothing. Who wants a farting, unhygienic slob hanging around who is pathetic in bed and no use even for fixing all the stuff that men used to take care of? Tap needs a washer? 'Phone a plumber hun. I'm in the middle of some good porn'.


As an aside,''celibate'' translation: tiny disfunctional penis.
glad uve exposed the materialistic nature of women while trying to pretend u r better than american women. u r no different. u view all men as slobby abominations. n u exposed the main thing you care about his how fancy his car is. n then you make fun of penis size because u are shallow. be gone with u :)

the troll is back n here 2 stay

User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Posts: 1597
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:51 pm

Re: Social Injustice Warrior

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:28 am

Arising_uk wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:55 pm
gaffo wrote:...

they are still feminine and value men for being men.

...
I think it's more they are still poor and lack economic opportunities.
fact is you are correct. women r like devils or demons from the tv show called "full metal alchemist". in full metal alchemist the devil begins as a feminine little ball. but as it gets bigger n more powerul the more male it becomes, the more flem in its throat n the deepr n grosser' the voice, like kernal sanders or warren buffet.

women r the same. when they are poor they are femine. but when u give them riches n power they dont need men n-e more because they are the men. if they are a man they dont need a man. they are only sexually attracted to men because men r more powerful than them.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 6290
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Social Injustice Warrior

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:57 am

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:25 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:29 am

Perhaps women just don't find you attractive. I can't imagine why :roll: Much better for the ego to assume they are all after fat wallets (utter rubbish of course, as if men are never 'gold-diggers'). These days it's the single women who have the home and nice things they've worked for. A disturbing number of males are no-hopers without a penny of savings in the bank (even though they've never been without a job), no house, and an embarrassing shit-box of a car that never gets cleaned--inside or outside. They scout around for a woman to keep them; one with her own home and security. No wonder women are choosing to remain single in increasing numbers. Five years and you have to give half of everything to the bludging dirt-bag who contributed nothing. Who wants a farting, unhygienic slob hanging around who is pathetic in bed and no use even for fixing all the stuff that men used to take care of? Tap needs a washer? 'Phone a plumber hun. I'm in the middle of some good porn'.


As an aside,''celibate'' translation: tiny disfunctional penis.
glad uve exposed the materialistic nature of women while trying to pretend u r better than american women. u r no different. u view all men as slobby abominations. n u exposed the main thing you care about his how fancy his car is. n then you make fun of penis size because u are shallow. be gone with u :)

the troll is back n here 2 stay
You missed the point (how surprising). You might like to read what I was responding to. Just because a woman (or anyone) doesn't want a total loser (and why should they?) hardly makes them 'shallow'.

User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Posts: 1597
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:51 pm

Re: Social Injustice Warrior

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:26 am

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:57 am
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:25 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:29 am

Perhaps women just don't find you attractive. I can't imagine why :roll: Much better for the ego to assume they are all after fat wallets (utter rubbish of course, as if men are never 'gold-diggers'). These days it's the single women who have the home and nice things they've worked for. A disturbing number of males are no-hopers without a penny of savings in the bank (even though they've never been without a job), no house, and an embarrassing shit-box of a car that never gets cleaned--inside or outside. They scout around for a woman to keep them; one with her own home and security. No wonder women are choosing to remain single in increasing numbers. Five years and you have to give half of everything to the bludging dirt-bag who contributed nothing. Who wants a farting, unhygienic slob hanging around who is pathetic in bed and no use even for fixing all the stuff that men used to take care of? Tap needs a washer? 'Phone a plumber hun. I'm in the middle of some good porn'.


As an aside,''celibate'' translation: tiny disfunctional penis.
glad uve exposed the materialistic nature of women while trying to pretend u r better than american women. u r no different. u view all men as slobby abominations. n u exposed the main thing you care about his how fancy his car is. n then you make fun of penis size because u are shallow. be gone with u :)

the troll is back n here 2 stay
You missed the point (how surprising). You might like to read what I was responding to. Just because a woman (or anyone) doesn't want a total loser (and why should they?) hardly makes them 'shallow'.
u r totally shallow bro. u say u wont date a man unless he is a plumber and has a nice car. its such a sexist double standard when half the men on the planet would be willing to date a hot girl even if she had trash in her car. i actually dated a poor woman with trash in her car because im not a shallow asshole like u.

User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Posts: 1597
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:51 pm

Re: Social Injustice Warrior

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:01 am

Low estrogen women and low testosterone men.

low estrogen women are not attracted to men, but want to use men for their possessions and to control men. minds of 4 year olds. they dont view men as potential partners but as their surrogate father. children have low estrogen, low sex drive, not sexually mature. low testosterone men are obsessed with food. they dont view women as potential partners but surrogate mothers.

high testosterone men are not hungry. they are skinny and want instant sex with a female. a high testosterone male does not want a job, social life, career and to date. he just wants sex now, does not want 2 know your name, just wants to bang bang bang. their role is to put the their penis into vag. high testosterone men are social outcasts and criminals.

high estrogen women are obedient. they will dominate a man, beg 4 sex, and ride his penis. they will obey a man and knows their role is 2 please the penis. they know better than to complain about their man like a whiny bitch. their role is to put the penis in their vag. high estrogen women are also usually social outcasts and put in mental hospitals.

governments want weak, obedient citizens with low testosterone and low estrogen. worker drones slaves obsessed with social status and materialism.

so you think, the women you see on tv nowadays are high estrogen? No they are not, celibate angry nuns and feminists on the news are not high estrogen lol. ie. a high estrogen woman is one of those horny glam hoes from the 80's. asexuals are low estrogen females. one of those bitchy fox news cunts who tells men to be put in their place, is low estrogen lol, if a woman is standoffish to a man, that is because she is full of fear hormone and has no estrogen lol. n fact i can gaurantee if u pumped her with estrogen she would become soft n want 2 obey the penis.

User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Posts: 1597
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:51 pm

Re: Social Injustice Warrior

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:20 am

but again, we live in a culture n society pumping us with nothing besides fear, religion, and materialism, just like marilyn manson said, so we dont need sherlock holmes to see why america (and other nations) r sexually dysfunctional.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 6290
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Social Injustice Warrior

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:07 am

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:26 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:57 am
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:25 am


glad uve exposed the materialistic nature of women while trying to pretend u r better than american women. u r no different. u view all men as slobby abominations. n u exposed the main thing you care about his how fancy his car is. n then you make fun of penis size because u are shallow. be gone with u :)

the troll is back n here 2 stay
You missed the point (how surprising). You might like to read what I was responding to. Just because a woman (or anyone) doesn't want a total loser (and why should they?) hardly makes them 'shallow'.
u r totally shallow bro. u say u wont date a man unless he is a plumber and has a nice car. its such a sexist double standard when half the men on the planet would be willing to date a hot girl even if she had trash in her car. i actually dated a poor woman with trash in her car because im not a shallow asshole like u.
Oh well. At least I have a choice, unlike SOME on here I could mention but won't, because I'm such a nice person :D

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest