Lying

Should you think about your duty, or about the consequences of your actions? Or should you concentrate on becoming a good person?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Atthet

Re: Lying

Post by Atthet »

Some, including whores, will gladly sell their body, sell their sex, for money. Because they believe, falsely, that money is power.
There are other forms of power in the world, money is only one of them. Allemotion has exposed herself as a lover of money, and she is willing to lie to get it?
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

Once again you avoid answering the question.

You are assuming my ex husband was a wealthy man. What is wealthy according to you. Is it 10,000, 500,000 a million or two?

I married a "wealthy man", it must true, you said so and with the conviction of one who knows he is right.

So give me the proof that you know this man was wealthy.

This is a philosophy forum, not Kiddies Korner. Give me facts.
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

Why do you feel ashamed? I applaud your deception and lies. You did well, got what you wanted, and left him in the dust. You are cold blooded and I admire that about you.
I just don't care much about wealth, am not superficial, as you are. I'm not shallow, nor depend on wealth as my strength. You do, to each her own, female philosopher.
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

Once again, you completely ignore the question.

I am in no doubt that you do not or cannot back up your assumption with anything of substance.

To resort to insult for a defence quickly loses impact when asked for proof.

Once again you have failed to prove your point and once again you have lost all credibility.
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

Why do you feel that trading sex for money is an insult?
Female philosopher, tell me, answer me. Don't lie.
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

I'll give you proof of what I claim, allemotion, if you can answer me why you feel trading sex for money, is an "insult". Explain this to me, do I believe it's an insult, or do you believe it's an insult?
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

Atthet:
I'll give you proof of what I claim
This will be interesting.
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

Is being a whore, insulting? Let's see if you can answer one question straightly and honestly, you female philosopher. I love those rare occasions when you do. They're so rare. It feels like a miracle when you do gather your courage, and commit to a yes or no response.
Female philosopher
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

To be able to move forward the question I have asked you at least six times, needs to be answered first.

How do you know that I married a man, a wealthy man, (you state), for his money.
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

Because you exposed and admitted your motivations for marrying him, on this forum.
Now, answer my question. Is being a whore, selling your body for sex, insulting?
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

As I know that to be incorrect, I would be satisfied if you could direct me to where it claims this on the Forum.
A quote and in what thread would be sufficient proof. I would be happy to surrender to the truth.
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

First female philosopher in the history of all time,
You sure like to ask questions, without answering others. This is bad form. Didn't you know how to become a philosopher? You must be equally proficient at answering questions, definitively and concisely, without hesitation, as you are at posing them. Now, I am a generous teacher, and I often answer dozens of questions without expecting any answers in return. Because, I know how stupid the common people are. But, if you are on a philosophy forum, then you must forget about being a coward, as you are. You must take risks, female philosopher.

Is it an insult, to be a whore? Let's see you be a philosopher, female philosopher. Answer the fucking question, bitch! No more dodging, if you desire to be a regular woman, like the other three billion of you vaginas on this planet, then go join a different forum, and one that doesn't require you to answer questions, vagina. On a philosophy forum, you must answer, and begin now. No more dodging, or your "female philosopher" title is hereby revoked.
We will all have to wait another eternity, for the first female philosopher in world history.
I can wait, can you?
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

As your presupposition makes a positive assertion that I married a man for his money, there is burden of proof on you to back this up as I have challenged you to do so. If I did not challenge you, it would appear that I concede with your assertion. If I fail to shift the burden of proof back onto you, then I overlook my strongest argument on this issue of contention. Also, if I do not insist there is burden of proof on you and instead do as you have challenged, i.e. try to defend myself in the face of an accusation which you have expressed, then I could appear guilty by taking on the burden of trying to prove my own innocence. Instead I choose to defy you to prove your charge. What you are trying to do is to deflect the burden of proof, hoping it will go unnoticed in the heat of this dispute.
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

The empirically verifiable and proved scientific fact that you feel insulted and threatened by the label of whore, is all I needed to know about you, allemotion noreason. Thank you, you have served your purpose well.
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

:shock:

So my challenge is not to be taken up.

Indeed, what does that say about you Atthet. It states you have the good sense to back out. We both know you have nothing to substantiate your assertions and in future you will think twice before taking me on as I will depose you every time.