Rape or Seduction

Should you think about your duty, or about the consequences of your actions? Or should you concentrate on becoming a good person?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Atthet
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:53 am

Rape or Seduction

Post by Atthet »

Why is it when a man overpowers a woman with brute, physical force, and has sex with her "against her will", then this is evil?
But, when a woman seduces a man with lies, promise of sex, consent, allure, charm, then this is good?

Why is a woman's control and domination favored, to a man's physical force and violence?
Does this have anything to do with Judeo-Christianity, feminism, and assigning automatic, superior value to daughters born into this world and civilization, but not sons? Why are daughters valued higher than sons, intrinsically, in Jewish dominated societies and cultures? Why are sons castrated and "clipped"? Why is male sexuality evil, but female sexuality is good? Why must men restrain their desire and lust, to have sex anytime, any place, with any woman, but a women can have sex anytime, any place, with any man, and this is not a double standard?

I know you stupid, pathetic cowards, will not dare to answer any of these questions, because you've bought into a system, a dogma, a religious faith, but I want to pose these questions anyway, for the generations which succeed and transcend this one. I speak to the future, here. Because I know none of you genetic feces dares to confront truth. I want to see what happens when man is valued above women, above children, and is put above all. I want to see what happens when the Judeo-Christian disgusting rot, is destroyed, and pagan, Greco-Roman values are reasserted throughout all societies.
Shouldn't women and children be made to suffer, and not men? I know, what I am proposing here, is the absolute depth of "evil", for you Jews and Christians. You will interpret what I'm saying, as if the devil himself were speaking through me. So be it.
Atthet
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:53 am

Re: Rape or Seduction

Post by Atthet »

I want to enhance this thread by using an example of a gold digger. There was this one stupid bitch I met on a philosophy forum. She married a rich, Jewish man, for his money. She seduced this Jewish man, with the promise of her sex, and the promise of children, when all she really wanted from him, was his money and gold and jewels. She divorced this man, using the service of another man, her lawyer. She stole from this Jewish man, her ex-husband, a great sum of money.

Shouldn't she be thrown in jail, for the crime of seduction? Isn't a woman seducing a man, worse than rape? Isn't women seducing men, shouldn't this be a crime? Shouldn't the jails be full of women, not men, for raping men? How is a woman seducing a man, any different than rape?
Tell me, you Jews and Christians, educate me. Convince me, convince me that a woman seducing a man, is not a crime. Convince me, that when a man is a victim, then it is legal. But when a woman or child is a victim, then it is illegal.

Convince me why women and children deserve innate, automatic protection and legal protection in life, but adult men get nothing. Convince me why, and how, this is fair and just. Convince me, or, shut, the fuck, up!
User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 9671
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Rape or Seduction

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Atthet wrote:I want to enhance this thread by using an example of a gold digger. There was this one stupid bitch I met on a philosophy forum. She married a rich, Jewish man, for his money. She seduced this Jewish man, with the promise of her sex, and the promise of children, when all she really wanted from him, was his money and gold and jewels. She divorced this man, using the service of another man, her lawyer. She stole from this Jewish man, her ex-husband, a great sum of money.

Shouldn't she be thrown in jail, for the crime of seduction? Isn't a woman seducing a man, worse than rape? Isn't women seducing men, shouldn't this be a crime? Shouldn't the jails be full of women, not men, for raping men? How is a woman seducing a man, any different than rape?
Tell me, you Jews and Christians, educate me. Convince me, convince me that a woman seducing a man, is not a crime. Convince me, that when a man is a victim, then it is legal. But when a woman or child is a victim, then it is illegal.

Convince me why women and children deserve innate, automatic protection and legal protection in life, but adult men get nothing. Convince me why, and how, this is fair and just. Convince me, or, shut, the fuck, up!
Do you believe everything people tell you on the internet??? I don't believe a thing anyone on here says about themselves.
And because you are retarded I will explain to you that rape is an act of VIOLENCE, with a perpetrator and a VICTIM. Seduction is NOT violent and involves two willing and presumably HAPPY parties. I have also explained to you that no, women canNOT have sex whenever, wherever and with whomever they want.
Atthet
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:53 am

Re: Rape or Seduction

Post by Atthet »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Do you believe everything people tell you on the internet??? I don't believe a thing anyone on here says about themselves.
You'd be surprised what truth people admit on the internet, veggy, including your own exposure.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:And because you are retarded I will explain to you that rape is an act of VIOLENCE with a perpetrator and a VICTIM. Secuction is NOT violent
You're wrong, and your Judeo-Christian dogma is also wrong. Seduction is an act of violence.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:and involves two willing and presumably HAPPY parties.
You're wrong again, veggy. Seduction is the stealing, the theft, of one's happiness. It is a taking, by lies, stealth, cunning, evil, the control of another person. It is puppet mastery. It is direct and indirect control, over another person's willpower and autonomy.
Seduction is the destruction of the victim's happiness. A seducer is only after her own happiness, not the happiness of the man she is seducing with the promise of sexual access. A seducer, a woman, only cares about herself, not anybody else, especially not the man she is attempting to control, or does control.
Women are evil, and why don't you deserve being thrown in jail, for seducing men? Why aren't jails overflowing with women, instead of men, when women commit the truest act of evil?

How is women seducing men, any different than the white race enslaving the black race? How is seduction not slavery?
Atthet
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:53 am

Re: Rape or Seduction

Post by Atthet »

Quit holding back, veggy! Tell me the truth, you coward! Answer the questions honestly this time, quit lying!
reasonvemotion
Posts: 1643
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 1:22 am

Re: Rape or Seduction

Post by reasonvemotion »

She divorced this man, using the service of another man, her lawyer.

I recall the judge saying the man was obssessed with the wife. I am innocent.


True story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gWqc7pT ... re=related


LOL
Atthet
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:53 am

Re: Rape or Seduction

Post by Atthet »

reasonvemotion wrote:LOL
Yes, you're so cute and innocent, aren't you allemotion?
reasonvemotion
Posts: 1643
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 1:22 am

Re: Rape or Seduction

Post by reasonvemotion »

Miss Atthet, you are such a bitch.
Atthet
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:53 am

Re: Rape or Seduction

Post by Atthet »

reasonvemotion wrote:Miss Atthet, you are such a bitch.
Are you complimenting me? Because it feels like this is a compliment.
reasonvemotion
Posts: 1643
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 1:22 am

Re: Rape or Seduction

Post by reasonvemotion »

Ladies and gentlemen, I rest my case.
Atthet
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:53 am

Re: Rape or Seduction

Post by Atthet »

reasonvemotion wrote:Ladies and gentlemen, I rest my case.
You've seduced everybody with your feminine logic, your cold, hard, female philosophy, congratulations!
User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 9671
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Rape or Seduction

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Atthet wrote:
reasonvemotion wrote:Ladies and gentlemen, I rest my case.
You've seduced everybody with your feminine logic, your cold, hard, female philosophy, congratulations!
There is no such thing as 'feminine logic'. Logic is logic.
User avatar
SpheresOfBalance
Posts: 5594
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:27 pm
Location: On a Star Dust Metamorphosis

Re: Rape or Seduction

Post by SpheresOfBalance »

Atthet wrote:Why is it when a man overpowers a woman with brute, physical force, and has sex with her "against her will", then this is evil?
Why is it evil if one nuke's the entire planet, killing everything?

But, when a woman seduces a man with lies, promise of sex, consent, allure, charm, then this is good?
Who said lies are good?

Why is a woman's control and domination favored, to a man's physical force and violence?
No one has a right to control or has dominion over anything, save themselves.

Does this have anything to do with Judeo-Christianity, feminism, and assigning automatic, superior value to daughters born into this world and civilization, but not sons? Why are daughters valued higher than sons, intrinsically, in Jewish dominated societies and cultures? Why are sons castrated and "clipped"? Why is male sexuality evil, but female sexuality is good? Why must men restrain their desire and lust, to have sex anytime, any place, with any woman, but a women can have sex anytime, any place, with any man, and this is not a double standard?
Hypothetical: Here, let me force a grenade down your throat.

I know you stupid, pathetic cowards, will not dare to answer any of these questions, because you've bought into a system, a dogma, a religious faith, but I want to pose these questions anyway, for the generations which succeed and transcend this one.
The coward forces!

I speak to the future, here. Because I know none of you genetic feces dares to confront truth. I want to see what happens when man is valued above women, above children, and is put above all. I want to see what happens when the Judeo-Christian disgusting rot, is destroyed, and pagan, Greco-Roman values are reasserted throughout all societies.
Shouldn't women and children be made to suffer, and not men? I know, what I am proposing here, is the absolute depth of "evil", for you Jews and Christians. You will interpret what I'm saying, as if the devil himself were speaking through me. So be it.
Sounds like a bunch of cowardice to me.
Outsider
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:37 pm

Re: Rape or Seduction

Post by Outsider »

SpheresOfBalance wrote:
No one has a right to control or has dominion over anything, save themselves.
:lol: Rights? :lol:

Retard, its about Degrees of Capacity to assert or be asserted upon.

Please adjust your preacher's robe; but its quite showing of certain parts of you - the other side of the rainbow world LOL where God gave rights and justice.

Retard, I don't mind your preaching, but I wonder For you, who's gonna tell the Lions that? Do we or do we not need to care for Everybody and Every Creature? The Codebook of the Pink Rainbow says so. That means Lions included.

No, Retard?
Hypothetical: Here, let me force a grenade down your throat.
"Why is it evil if one nuke's the entire planet, killing everything?"
Outsider
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:37 pm

Re: Rape or Seduction

Post by Outsider »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Atthet wrote:
reasonvemotion wrote:Ladies and gentlemen, I rest my case.
You've seduced everybody with your feminine logic, your cold, hard, female philosophy, congratulations!
There is no such thing as 'feminine logic'. Logic is logic.
You don't say, darl. ! I couldn't agree more. I knew you and I had a special conneXion [the 'x' is for the mystery - of our connection?].
Ah, Back to point.

Logic is Logic. Indeed.

Its the generation of Feminists fighting and screaming and whining for 'female thoughts' to be heard that established an Artificial Schism called 'Feminine Logic'.

Before that ILL-logical qualifier, Logic was Logic. And everyone knew what that meant ;)
Post Reply