Rape or Seduction

Should you think about your duty, or about the consequences of your actions? Or should you concentrate on becoming a good person?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

reasonvemotion

Re: Rape or Seduction

Post by reasonvemotion »

There is no such thing as 'feminine logic'. Logic is logic.
.............and as such has its limitations. Not everything can be explained in a logical way. By obeying the rules of logic ignores the fact that there is more to life than "logic".
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

reasonvemotion wrote:
There is no such thing as 'feminine logic'. Logic is logic.
.............and as such has its limitations. Not everything can be explained in a logical way. By obeying the rules of logic ignores the fact that there is more to life than "logic".
Could you give some examples?
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

Veg wrote:

I can give you one which can spill into many and that is the questions of human existence. We should not ignore them simply because their statements do not fit into a box marked "logical".
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

reasonvemotion wrote:Veg wrote:

I can give you one which can spill into many and that is the questions of human existence. We should not ignore them simply because their statements do not fit into a box marked "logical".
One would do. Logic is logic.
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

What is the purpose of life on earth?
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

Atthet wrote:Why is it when a man overpowers a woman with brute, physical force, and has sex with her "against her will", then this is evil?

I think the words "against her will" might have something to do with it, idiot.

But, when a woman seduces a man with lies, promise of sex, consent, allure, charm, then this is good?

No one is saying it is good anymore that when a man seduces a woman with lies, promise of commitment, consent, charm and then reneges on the deal.

You obviously have a hard luck story and have been jilted. Tuff shit! Maybe you should be more careful next time?

Why is a woman's control and domination favored, to a man's physical force and violence?

Or vice versa?
Think about it, when your wounds have healed.

Does this have anything to do with Judeo-Christianity, feminism, and assigning automatic, .....

No - but it has everything to do with your sad twisted state of mind.

I know you stupid, pathetic cowards, will not dare to answer any of these questions,

Answered! Look to yourself for the reasons.

SpheresOfBalance

Post by SpheresOfBalance »

Outsider wrote:
SpheresOfBalance wrote:
No one has a right to control or has dominion over anything, save themselves.
:lol: Rights? :lol:

Retard, its about Degrees of Capacity to assert or be asserted upon.

Please adjust your preacher's robe; but its quite showing of certain parts of you - the other side of the rainbow world LOL where God gave rights and justice.

Retard, I don't mind your preaching, but I wonder For you, who's gonna tell the Lions that? Do we or do we not need to care for Everybody and Every Creature? The Codebook of the Pink Rainbow says so. That means Lions included.

No, Retard?
Hypothetical: Here, let me force a grenade down your throat.
"Why is it evil if one nuke's the entire planet, killing everything?"
Over your head my boy, over your head! And because of your initiating insults, I do not feel inclined to take the amount of time necessary to educate such a moron. Continue sucking yourself, you seem to be good at it.
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

Atthet wrote:
Why is it when a man overpowers a woman with brute, physical force, and has sex with her "against her will", then this is evil?
Why is it when a man overpowers a man with brute, physical force, and has sex with him "against his will" then is this evil?

What say you Buffalo Bill?
SpheresOfBalance

Post by SpheresOfBalance »

reasonvemotion wrote:Atthet wrote:
Why is it when a man overpowers a woman with brute, physical force, and has sex with her "against her will", then this is evil?
Why is it when a man overpowers a man with brute, physical force, and has sex with him "against his will" then is this evil?

To tell you the truth RE, some are just double standard, knuckle dragging, self centered, buffoons that have muscles for brains, I don't know who all the PNF members are, that fit the description, but I'm sure they shall tell you, sooner or later.
johngalthasspoken

Post by johngalthasspoken »

reasonvemotion wrote: Why is it when a man overpowers a man with brute, physical force, and has sex with him "against his will" then is this evil?

hmmmm, are you suggesting that sticking a penis in a mans anus is the same as sticking a penis in a woman's vagina ?
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

sooner or .......
their love for power makes them wicked.

See above.
johngalthasspoken

Post by johngalthasspoken »

i can't afford to sleep..Besides, there's plenty of time to sleep when you're dead :wink:

"Woman's flirtatious arts of self-concealment mean man's approach must take the form of rape." - SP, p276

- camille Paglia
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

johngalthasspoken wrote:hmmmm, are you suggesting that sticking a penis in a mans anus is the same as sticking a penis in a woman's vagina ?
That's exactly what allemotion is saying.
She's too stupid to know the difference between raping a woman and homosexuality.
She's too stupid to know what an act of "evil" is, regarding sexuality.
You'd think these dumb cunts would know an ounce of common sense, but unfortunately, we live in a world of genetic feces. Asking common sense of them is too much.
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

reasonvemotion wrote:their love for power makes them wicked.
What about your love for power, moron? Did you think that power doesn't apply to you? Were you that stupid, when you stole a fortune from your Jewish ex-husband? Did you think you were innocent of theft, or being a prostitute?
Doesn't the truth hurt?
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

What's worse?

A grown man rapes a young girl, and impregnates her, and she is left spending a lifetime raising a child of a rapist?

A grown woman seduces a young man, divorces him, and he is left spending a lifetime rebuilding his wealth and fortune of hardwork?

These seem like equal crimes, to me. How is this stupid slut, a whore, a golddigger, any different than a male rapist? Shouldn't she face a legal system, and charges against her, equivalent to a rape charge? Shouldn't seduction of men be a crime? Shouldn't seducing a man, be equivalent of a rape charge?
Let's push for a true "gender equality".