PH's Transcendental Fact

Should you think about your duty, or about the consequences of your actions? Or should you concentrate on becoming a good person?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Veritas Aequitas

PH's Transcendental Fact

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

My Point: PH's facts and objectivity are transcendental, i.e. noumena, illusory, unreal, false and nonsensical, thus, PH is not qualified to counter 'Morality is not Objective' in the real sense.

I had argued all philosophical issues can be reduced to the dichotomy of,
Realism vs Idealism.
All Philosophies Reduced to Realism vs Idealism

Generally;
1. Realism [Realist] = independent of mind [human conditions]
2. Idealism [Idealist] = entangled with mind [human conditions]

Note: when I refer to 'mind' it also mean 'human conditions' for those who are dogmatic with Ordinary Language Philosophy.

The above comprised the following;

1. Realism [Realist] has two categories;
1a. Transcendental Realism
1b. Empirical Idealism
  • 1a. Transcendental Realism
    A realist's realism is transcendental, i.e. objective reality transcend his mind, i.e. it is independent of the human conditions.

1b. Empirical Idealism
    A realist's realism is also 'Empirical Idealism'.
    This means that whatever is empirical to the realist happens within his mind only because to him objective reality is independent from and beyond [transcendental] the mind.
    Because whatever empirical to the realist happens within his mind, that is idealism as defined, thus Empirical Idealism.

2. Idealism [Idealist] has two categories
2a. Transcendental Idealism
2b. Empirical Realism
  • 2b. Empirical Realism
    An Idealist's realism is empirical, i.e. an independent objective reality that is empirically linked to the mind, i.e. it is entangled with the human conditions. Thus, Empirical Realism.
    In this case, the idealist recognized there is an objective reality that is independent of the human condition at the common or conventional sense of reality.
    This mean an idealist, if facing an oncoming train on the track he is standing on, will recognize the reality of the external train and will jump off the track to avoid being killed.
    On another level, the idealist Empirical Realism is a subset of his Transcendental Idealism.

2a. Transcendental Idealism
    There are various types of 'Idealism'.
    In my case [Kantian], an Idealist's 'realism is empirically objective' is beyond [transcend] the empirical mind, thus Transcendental Idealism.
    Note: this is not Berkeley's Subjective or Problematic Idealism.
PH's Transcendental Facts
PH and the moral facts deniers claim their objective reality [realism] is independent of the mind [human condition].
Thus, what is empirical reality [realism] as perceived in their mind [human condition] is independent [so, transcendental] from the-perceived which is beyond [transcendental] from their mind.

In this case, their reality [reality] is of Transcendental Realism.
PH claim his sort of realism is factual and objective.
Thus PH's facts are transcendental facts; also
PH's objectivity is transcendental objectivity.

PH's transcendental facts and objectivity are not really real but rather they are transcendental noumena and are illusory.
see: PG False Sense of Objectivity
viewtopic.php?p=630377#p630377

There are TWO senses of Objectivity.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=39326
i.e.
1. Real-true sense of objectivity
2. False sense of objectivity based on independence & concept of noumena

You are adopting a false sense of objectivity [2].
Thus, Moral objectivism [in your false sense of objectivity] is transcendental, illusory, an egotistical delusion {possibly} with disguised but vicious implications.

My Moral Objectivism is based on a real and true sense of objectivity which is conditioned upon a credible and reliable human-based moral FSK.
The objective of my moral objectivism is to guide humanity towards ZERO evil acts, killing of humans, abortion, slavery, and all evil acts.
Of course, ZERO is an ideal, but the fact that humanity is striving towards the ideals [based on objective moral facts] will definitely induce continuous improvements from whatever the current status.
PH's facts and objectivity are transcendental, i.e. noumena, illusory, unreal, false and nonsensical, thus, PH is not qualified [no objective grounds] to counter 'Morality is not Objective' in the real sense.
Veritas Aequitas

Re: PH's Transcendental Fact

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

Note:

Peter Holmes & Delusional Facts
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=30859

PH's What is Fact is Illusory
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=39577
Iwannaplato

Re: PH's Transcendental Fact

Post by Iwannaplato »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:46 am I had argued all philosophical issues can be reduced to the dichotomy of,
Realism vs Idealism.
All Philosophies Reduced to Realism vs Idealism

Generally;
1. Realism [Realist] = independent of mind [human conditions]
2. Idealism [Idealist] = entangled with mind [human conditions]
There's also Pragmatism - or the various pragmatisms.