Moral Relativism is SELF-REFUTING

Should you think about your duty, or about the consequences of your actions? Or should you concentrate on becoming a good person?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: Moral Relativism is SELF-REFUTING

Post by Age »

Skepdick wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:01 am
Age wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:12 am
Skepdick wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:12 am
Sometimes we don't.
Sometimes we do.

Lets make your shutting up one of the latter?
EXACTLY AS I SAID, we do NOT ALWAYS get what we want.
There you go... lying again.
Age wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:12 am Also, WHY do you NOT like it when your inconsistent and/or contradictory views are just POINTED OUT and SHOWN?
There you go. Lying again. Of course I like it when inconsistent and/or contradictory views are pointed out and shown.

That is precisely why I am pointing out and showing your contradictory views. Because I like it.
Age wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:12 am your attempts at DEFLECTION here just reinforces how Wrong and Incorrect those views of yours are, EXACTLY.
Another lie.
Here we have ANOTHER one who ACCUSES me of LYING, INSTEAD of ADMITTING the Truth.

Now, SHOW WHERE I have been SUPPOSEDLY LYING BECAUSE I OBVIOUSLY HAVE NOT BEEN above here.

Also, INSTEAD of TWISTING and DISTORTING things around here your ILLOGICAL CLAIM here is OBVIOUSLY False.

List my VIEWS which are SUPPOSEDLY CONTRADICTORY.

IF you do NOT, then this WILL BE VERY REVEALING ABOUT you and your CLAIMS here.
Skepdick

Post by Skepdick »

Age wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:52 am
Age wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:12 am

EXACTLY AS I SAID, we do NOT ALWAYS get what we want.
Age wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:12 am Also, WHY do you NOT like it when your inconsistent and/or contradictory views are just POINTED OUT and SHOWN?
There you go. Lying again. Of course I like it when inconsistent and/or contradictory views are pointed out and shown.

That is precisely why I am pointing out and showing your contradictory views. Because I like it.
Age wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:12 am your attempts at DEFLECTION here just reinforces how Wrong and Incorrect those views of yours are, EXACTLY.
Another lie.
Here we have ANOTHER one who ACCUSES me of LYING, INSTEAD of ADMITTING the Truth.
I am admitting the Truth. And the Truth is that you are lying.

Age wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:52 am Now, SHOW WHERE I have been SUPPOSEDLY LYING BECAUSE I OBVIOUSLY HAVE NOT BEEN above here.

Also, INSTEAD of TWISTING and DISTORTING things around here your ILLOGICAL CLAIM here is OBVIOUSLY False.

Spare us the nonsense, liar.

Post by Age »

Skepdick wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:56 am
Age wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:52 am

Another lie.
I am admitting the Truth. And the Truth is that you are lying.
LOL

Skepdick wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:56 am
Age wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:52 am Now, SHOW WHERE I have been SUPPOSEDLY LYING BECAUSE I OBVIOUSLY HAVE NOT BEEN above here.

Spare us the nonsense, liar.
LOL

So, I just ask you A QUESTION, for CLARITY. And, INSTEAD of JUST CLARIFYING, for reasons that are fairly well VERY OBVIOUS all you can RESORT TO is calling 'me' a 'liar', while NEVER providing one solitary piece of PROOF FOR.

As I SAY, your ASSUMPTIONS and False CONCLUSIONS and/or BELIEFS lead you VERY FAR ASTRAY.
Skepdick

Post by Skepdick »

Age wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:58 am So, I just ask you A QUESTION, for CLARITY. And, INSTEAD of JUST CLARIFYING, for reasons that are fairly well VERY OBVIOUS all you can RESORT TO is calling 'me' a 'liar', while NEVER providing one solitary piece of PROOF FOR.
There's 3 lies just in this one paragraph.

Can't you see!?! It's obvious!

Post by Age »

Skepdick wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:34 pm
Age wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:58 am So, I just ask you A QUESTION, for CLARITY. And, INSTEAD of JUST CLARIFYING, for reasons that are fairly well VERY OBVIOUS all you can RESORT TO is calling 'me' a 'liar', while NEVER providing one solitary piece of PROOF FOR.

If you do NOT or can NOT back up and support YOUR CLAIMS, then so be it. This kind of mis/behavior IS VERY REVEALING.
Skepdick

Post by Skepdick »

Age wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:20 pm

If you do NOT or can NOT back up and support YOUR CLAIMS, then so be it. This kind of mis/behavior IS VERY REVEALING.
Why do you keep lying?!?

I have backed up my claims. Here's the evidence.

Post by Age »

Skepdick wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:47 am

I have backed up my claims. Here's all the evidence.
you do NOT seem to be UNDERSTANDING here. Where, EXACTLY, have I, supposedly and allegedly, LIED here.
Skepdick

Post by Skepdick »

Age wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:22 am

you do NOT seem to be UNDERSTANDING here.
And now you are lying about who is not understanding!
Age wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:22 am Where, EXACTLY, have I, supposedly and allegedly, LIED here.
HERE:

Post by Age »

Skepdick wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:43 am

LOL you have just SHOWN and PROVEN that you REALLY are NOT UNDERSTANDING here.
Age wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:22 am Where, EXACTLY, have I, supposedly and allegedly, LIED here.
HERE:
What part of 'EXACTLY' do you NOT UNDERSTAND here?

In other words, WHICH PART of those two sentences of mine am I, SUPPOSEDLY, LYING?

OR, are you SAYING that I am LYING in ALL of them?

Do you COMPREHEND and UNDERSTAND, THIS TIME?
Skepdick

Post by Skepdick »

Age wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:53 am

And he keeps lying :roll: :roll: :roll:

Age wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:53 am What part of 'EXACTLY' do you NOT UNDERSTAND here?

In other words, WHICH PART of those two sentences of mine am I, SUPPOSEDLY, LYING?

Q.E.D

YOU don't understand. Not me.

Post by Age »

Skepdick wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:00 pm

Age wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:53 am What part of 'EXACTLY' do you NOT UNDERSTAND here?

Q.E.D

LOL I, SUPPOSEDLY, do NOT UNDERSTAND 'what', EXACTLY?

your REFUSAL and/or INABILITY to CLARIFY just PROVES MY POINT and CLAIMS here, EVEN FURTHER.

Post by Age »

Q.E.D

By the way "skepdick" there was ANOTHER one of you who KEPT SAYING and CLAIMING that I was LYING, but who ALSO NEVER EXPLAINED WHERE, EXACTLY.

they ALSO just KEPT CLAIMING the SAME 'thing' over and over, that was; UNTIL they ended up RUNNING AWAY.
Skepdick

Post by Skepdick »

Age wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:50 pm

Q.E.D

By the way "skepdick" there was ANOTHER one of you who KEPT SAYING and CLAIMING that I was LYING, but who ALSO NEVER EXPLAINED WHERE, EXACTLY.

they ALSO just KEPT CLAIMING the SAME 'thing' over and over, that was; UNTIL they ended up RUNNING AWAY.
Q.E.D he keeps lying. The latest lie is about me "running away".

I am still here. Still pointing out that Age is lying.

Post by Age »

Skepdick wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:39 pm
Age wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:50 pm

Q.E.D

Q.E.D he keeps lying. The latest lie is about me "running away".
LOL
LOL
LOL

I NEVER said absolutely ANY thing ABOUT 'you' 'running away'. It is this ASSUMING and thus this kind of example of WHY this one KEEPS INSISTING that I am LYING, but which I NEVER have here.
Skepdick wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:39 pm I am still here. Still pointing out that Age is lying.
KEEP SAYING 'it', but just SAYING 'it' NEVER makes 'it' ACTUALLY True NOR Right.

Until you PROVIDE ACTUAL PROOF, what you are SAYING and CLAIMING could be NOTHING MORE than just a FIGMENT of your OWN IMAGINATION.

you KEEP MISSING this Fact "skepdick". While you KEEP 'TRYING TO' DEFLECT here, AS WELL.

I ASKED you SOME CLARIFYING QUESTIONS, which we are STILL WAITING for you TO ANSWER.

If you KEEP POINTING OUT or CLAIMING 'things' but WITHOUT EVER PROVIDING what ACTUALLY backs up and supports 'that' what you are POINTING OUT and/or CLAIMING, then REALLY you are NOT SAYING much AT ALL.

OBVIOUSLY, NO one here is going to just take YOUR WORD, ALONE, as being the ACTUAL and ONLY TRUTH here. We WANT to SEE ACTUAL and IRREFUTABLE Truth BEFORE we are going to ACCEPT what you SAY and CLAIM. SURELY you ALREADY KNEW this, right?