Vaginal Aquafresh's entire theory is a non-starter

Should you think about your duty, or about the consequences of your actions? Or should you concentrate on becoming a good person?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Veritas Aequitas

Re: Vaginal Aquafresh's entire theory is a non-starter

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

Atla wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 6:18 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 6:11 am
Atla wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 5:44 am
It isn't just serious philosophical incompetence to conflate natural moral instincts with THE morality (right and wrong).
It's usually a sign of cluster-B personality disorders.
The above is mere noises!
Reflect and note you are the irrational, emotional and delusional one with cluster-B personality disorders and other disorders related to mental cognition and ignorance of knowledge.

I have stated "000s" of times, my main focus re Morality is NOT about right or wrong, albeit applicable only indirectly. Actually you and most of the rest are leveraging on morality with focus on right or wrong.

I have been claiming all along, my focus on morality is about the moral potential, as a matter of fact that is represented by physical neural correlated in the brain which can be verifiable by the scientific FSK supported by a credible moral FSK. This is as natural as natural morality can be, i.e. a natural moral fact.

You cannot understand [not necessary agree with] my Moral FSK because you are still strawmaning and stuck with the typical sense of morality in terms of mainly right or wrong.
Morality IS about right and wrong, you can't focus on something else.
That is the ignorant thinking of the current paradigm which has failed and not effective with the current changing environment. This is is equivalent to 'flat earth' thinking.
People who don't know this often have a broken internal moral compass, sometimes no compass at all. In other words they may lack a fully formed internal sense of right and wrong. This often has to do with cluster-B personality disorders, although sometimes religious brainwashing can also cause permanent damage.
You are resorting [first stab] to ad-hominen due to your ignorance and lack of rational points to counter my arguments.

Right or wrong are very subjective [if without contexts] thus ineffective* to deal with morality-proper as the main elements.
* they are only applicable indirectly.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 6:33 am
That is the ignorant thinking of the current paradigm which has failed and not effective with the current changing environment. This is is equivalent to 'flat earth' thinking.
People who don't know this often have a broken internal moral compass, sometimes no compass at all. In other words they may lack a fully formed internal sense of right and wrong. This often has to do with cluster-B personality disorders, although sometimes religious brainwashing can also cause permanent damage.
You are resorting [first stab] to ad-hominen due to your ignorance and lack of rational points to counter my arguments.

Right or wrong are very subjective [if without contexts] thus ineffective* to deal with morality-proper as the main elements.
So everyone is a flat-earther who isn't you, everyone else is stuck in the wrong paradigm.

You totally didn't even understand the current paradigm, did you. For example we acknowledge that right and wrong are highly subjective, and THEREFORE we look for good consensus goals, from which we try to derive right and wrong.
(for example, goal: maximum sustainable welfare of mankind and nature, with minimum sacrifices)

You just reinvented the wheel, except your wheel is a rectangle, because you try to base morality on tribal instincts.
Last edited by Atla on Thu May 26, 2022 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

That's a cheeky little number from the arsehole that wrote this...
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:38 am The moral facts deniers [e.g. Sculptor, Peter Holmes, Flasher..] are the minority who has a cognitive deficit in moral sense and impulse.
Veritas Aequitas

Atla wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 6:51 am

So everyone is a flat-earther who isn't you, everyone else is stuck in the wrong paradigm.

You totally didn't even understand the current paradigm, did you. For example we acknowledge that right and wrong are highly subjective, and THEREFORE we look for good consensus goals, from which we try to derive right and wrong.
(for example, goal: maximum sustainable welfare of mankind and nature, with minimum sacrifices)

You just reinvented the wheel, except your wheel is a rectangle, because you try to base morality on tribal instincts.
At present we are negotiating what is right and what is wrong without a fixed goal post at all.

Note my proposal re Morality is for the future not the present [too late to achieve good results].
When we understand the principles and mechanism of what morality-proper is, we will develop the moral potential in each potential such that whatever actions they do [in the future] will NEVER be evil, thus no focus on the question of morally wrongness.
The achievement to such a state will be progressive and not instantaneous.
As such if anyone [being human] deviated from the moral compass, they will automatically self-correct.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 6:58 am At present we are negotiating what is right and what is wrong without a fixed goal post at all.

Note my proposal re Morality is for the future not the present [too late to achieve good results].
When we understand the principles and mechanism of what morality-proper is, we will develop the moral potential in each potential such that whatever actions they do [in the future] will NEVER be evil, thus no focus on the question of morally wrongness.
As such if anyone [being human] deviated from the moral compass, they will automatically self-correct.
We spent the last 10000 years trying to artificially improve on our hard-wired tribal moral instincts. They are unsuited for global, planet-wide morality.
And you want to throw out all these advancements and start tweaking from zero.

What the fuck are you on
Veritas Aequitas

Atla wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 7:04 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 6:58 am At present we are negotiating what is right and what is wrong without a fixed goal post at all.

We spent the last 10000 years trying to artificially improve on our hard-wired tribal moral instincts. They are unsuited for global, planet-wide morality.

What the fuck are you on
Why are you fucking yourself with ignorance.

As I was discussing with Popeye,
we humans has inherited various seeds of potential from fundamental element of our 3.5 billion years old single-celled living things which had gradually sprouted and unfolded since then to the present.

Note all humans has a puberty potential which remain dormant in birth till puberty age when triggered by growth and hormones, etc.

All humans also has the intelligence potential which has unfolded via evolution to its current highest unfoldment in humans and it is continuing to unfold gradually.

The moral potential by nature and for various reason is a 'johnny come lately' and had only unfold gradually in recent evolution time leveraged on seeds from >3 billion years ago.

This the reason why the tribal instinct related morality is so crude but it has since unfolded gradually via 200,000 years to the extent at present that chattel slavery is banned in all sovereign nations.

My point is whilst the moral potential is unfolding the rate of unfoldment is too slow to match the exponential growth in other areas that promote potential evil.
This is why we must recognize this moral potential as an objective fact, identify its neural mechanisms so that we can expedite [with fool proofs strategies] its unfoldment to deal with the potential evil to the extreme of the extermination of the human species via easily available and cheap WMDs [nuclear and biological].
Veritas Aequitas

What the fuck are you on

we humans has inherited various seeds of potential from fundamental element of our 3.5 billion years old single-celled living things which had gradually sprouted and unfolded since then to the present.

Note all humans has a puberty potential which remain dormant in birth till puberty age when triggered by growth and hormones, etc.

All humans also has the intelligence potential which has unfolded via evolution to its current highest unfoldment in humans and it is continuing to unfold gradually.

The moral potential by nature and for various reason is a 'johnny come lately' and had only unfold gradually in recent evolution time leveraged on seeds from >3 billion years ago.

This the reason why the tribal instinct related morality is so crude but it has since unfolded gradually via 200,000 years to the extent at present that chattel slavery is banned in all sovereign nations.

My point is whilst the moral potential is unfolding the rate of unfoldment is too slow to match the exponential growth in other areas that promote potential evil.
This is why we must recognize this moral potential as an objective fact, identify its neural mechanisms so that we can expedite [with fool proofs strategies] its unfoldment to deal with the potential evil to the extreme of the extermination of the human species via easily available and cheap WMDs [nuclear and biological].
Atla

Post by Atla »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 7:32 am

What the fuck are you on

You have to be retarded if you think others don't know this. How many years did you need to figure out what is common knowledge?

Except your reinvented wheel is rectangular, you left out the main part of morality which is right/wrong.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: ↑Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:38 am
The moral facts deniers [e.g. Sculptor, Peter Holmes, Flasher..] are the minority who has a cognitive deficit in moral sense and impulse.
IOW we can rule out, without having it demonstrated, that....
1) such scenarios as his position is correct but his arguments are faulty. This simply cannot be the case.
2) it is more complicated than he realizes
3) his use of language is problematic
4) other people are correct in part or in general
5) the people he is disagreeing with have just peachy behavioral codes (or even moral codes), even by his standards, BUT they don't believe either a) he has made a good case and/or b) moral facts exist and/or 3) they are necessary for behavior and attitudes that he would respect.

And interesting that he would include 'impulses' since one can have impulses, for example empathic ones driven by mirror neurons, without believing in objective morals or moral facts. For all he knows the people he is dealing with have stronger empathetic patterns than he does. But when repeatedly dismissed, condescended to and mispresented get irritated.
Veritas Aequitas

Atla wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 7:37 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 7:32 am

What the fuck are you on

You have to be retarded if you think others don't know this. How many years did you need to figure out what is common knowledge?

Except your reinvented wheel is rectangular, you left out the main part of morality which is right/wrong.
If this knowledge is so common, show me the credible references re moral potential in relation to the above points I raised.
If not, then you are the retarded one.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 7:47 am If this knowledge is so common, show me the credible references re moral potential in relation to the above points I raised.
You acknowledge that throughout history many religions and philosophies dealt with modulating the natural human tribal morality, and then you say you never heard of such a thing before?
Veritas Aequitas

Atla wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 7:57 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 7:47 am If this knowledge is so common, show me the credible references re moral potential in relation to the above points I raised.
You acknowledge that throughout history many religions and philosophies dealt with modulating the natural human tribal morality, and then you say you never heard of such a thing before?
Strawmaning again.

You were referring to my whole post [not specifically the obvious tribal elements] and insisted all points in my post is common knowledge.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 8:08 am
Strawmaning again.

You were referring to my whole post [not specifically the obvious tribal elements] and insisted all points in my post is common knowledge.
Not all points, just the general gist. You don't write posts that make complete sense.

And of course when it comes to the idea of future gene engineering etc. that also includes changing the moral centers of the human brain/mind. Obviously.
Veritas Aequitas

Atla wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 8:15 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 8:08 am
Strawmaning again.

Not all points, just the general gist. You don't write posts that make complete sense.
That is because you are ignorant of the knowledge I presented.
And of course when it comes to the idea of future gene engineering etc. that also includes changing the moral centers of the human brain/mind. Obviously.
So alas you agree at least there are moral potentials in terms of neural correlates that need to be improved in terms of efficiency. As for gene engineering that would another issue.

Another point is various FSKs rely upon scientific facts to enable their specific FSK facts to emerge [this is a critical word].
E.g. the legal FSK rely on scientific facts [& others] to enable legal facts to emerge, e.g. X is a murderer based heavily on DNA evidence.
Archaeological FSK also rely on scientific facts to enable archaeological facts to emerge.
X FSK rely on scientific facts [& others] to enable X facts to emerge.
Thus the Moral FSK rely on scientific facts [& others] to enable moral facts to emerge.

The above kick-ass your otherwise counter claim [in previous posts] objective moral facts do not exist.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 9:18 am Another point is various FSKs rely upon scientific facts to enable their specific FSK facts to emerge [this is a critical word].
E.g. the legal FSK rely on scientific facts [& others] to enable legal facts to emerge, e.g. X is a murderer based heavily on DNA evidence.
Archaeological FSK also rely on scientific facts to enable archaeological facts to emerge.
X FSK rely on scientific facts [& others] to enable X facts to emerge.
Thus the Moral FSK rely on scientific facts [& others] to enable moral facts to emerge.

The above kick-ass your otherwise counter claim [in previous posts] objective moral facts do not exist.
Claims do not kick ass, nor to they amount to an argument. There is, for example, no science that supports the idea that moral facts emerge. VA's oft mentioned mirror neurons support the argument that we have an inbuilt tendency to be empathetic. That's an attitude toward the facial expressions, sounds and posture of others. It likely does lead to certain behaviors. Science can support that.

That science supports moral facts is not supported by any reserach and he will not produce any.

He does produce research related to the existence of mirror neurons.

Above he mounts no argument yet he has somehow kicked ass. It's just claims, some better than others.

An assertion cannot kick the ass of other assertions.