Fact is What We English Speakers said It Is?

Should you think about your duty, or about the consequences of your actions? Or should you concentrate on becoming a good person?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Veritas Aequitas

Re: Fact is What We English Speakers said It Is?

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 9:49 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 9:19 am
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 9:01 am My bad for giving you two to work with. Let's do the more interesting one again.
Although you should totally show us that Harvard cert that doesn't really mention edX.

All of that was (now) in your ADMITTEDLY INEXPERT OPINION
You don't actually do tough computations, and I don't think you do "computational" anything at all.
But you weren't trying to mislead anyone that you do computational things were you?
Note I had intention to move into more sophisticated computational aspects of neuroscience and other computational subjects.
Re Morality, note I qualify 'in time' thus in the future, humanity [not me] will introduce "computational" aspects into morality.
But you have no expertise to substantiate those opinions.
And you don't know shit about computational neuroscience or computational psychiatry do you?
You just referenced them in hopes of looking smart.

Half truths.
Why I highlighted "computational" neuroscience, etc. is where people like you who are gnat in knowledge but are so arrogant despite their ignorance that they are ignorant of so much knowledge advancing out there.
In the past I had often highlighted the Human Genomic Project, the Human Connectome Project.

I had intention to do computational neuroscience but one of my main point is to highlight the existence and advancement of such knowledge [to ignoramus like you] leading to their possibility into computational morality to discover and test the inherent factual moral potential therein.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 10:07 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 9:19 am

Note I had intention to move into more sophisticated computational aspects of neuroscience and other computational subjects.
Re Morality, note I qualify 'in time' thus in the future, humanity [not me] will introduce "computational" aspects into morality.
And you don't know shit about computational neuroscience or computational psychiatry do you?

Half truths.
Why I highlighted "computational" neuroscience, etc. is where people like you who are gnat in knowledge but are so arrogant despite their ignorance that they are ignorant of so much knowledge advancing out there.
In the past I had often highlighted the Human Genomic Project, the Human Connectome Project.

I had intention to do computational neuroscience but one of my main point is to highlight the existence and advancement of such knowledge [to ignoramus like you] leading to their possibility into computational morality to discover and test the inherent factual moral potential therein.
But you don't know shit about computational neuroscience or computational psychiatry do you?
Veritas Aequitas

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 10:11 am

Half truths.

But you don't know shit about computational neuroscience or computational psychiatry do you?
When and where did I claim I am knowledgeable in computational neuroscience, etc.
I have an idea of what they entail but I have not started on any of those courses yet.
It is more likely I will enroll for a computational neuroscience course since I am heading into that direction with my morality thesis. This is going to be tough, but even if I failed, i will still learn something useful.
FlashDangerpants

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 10:30 am

When and where did I claim I am knowledgeable in computational neuroscience, etc.
I have an idea of what they entail but I have not started on any of those courses yet.
It is more likely I will enroll for a computational neuroscience course since I am heading into that direction with my morality thesis. This is going to be tough, but even if I failed, i will still learn something useful.
Same place you tried to represent a 60 hour edX mini course with no college credit as a prestigious Harvard (off campus) thing.

Now tell us what you know about Computational Neuroscience today. Your imaginary plans for future knowledge can't be what you are trying to leverage when you call us feeble itiots who can't keep up with your mighty brain? So you must know stuff now that is relevant.
Veritas Aequitas

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 11:19 am
Same place you tried to represent a 60 hour edX mini course with no college credit as a prestigious Harvard (off campus) thing.

Now tell us what you know about Computational Neuroscience today. Your imaginary plans for future knowledge can't be what you are trying to leverage when you call us feeble itiots who can't keep up with your mighty brain? So you must know stuff now that is relevant.
Why should I waste time justifying to a gnat like you.
FlashDangerpants

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 11:22 am
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 11:19 am

Why should I waste time justifying to a gnat like you.
because you got caught in a half-truth
don't forget what the real conversation is about, I don't give a fuck about you faking credentials