Transgender: An Analogy for Inherent Moral Facts

Should you think about your duty, or about the consequences of your actions? Or should you concentrate on becoming a good person?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Veritas Aequitas

Transgender: An Analogy for Inherent Moral Facts

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

All humans has either the objective biological fact of being male and female in their DNA.
It is only during RNA replications of the DNA codes that deviations in the neural connections happen in the reprogramming that some could end up with transgender feelings.
Thus a transgender female will claim to be a female which is only psychologically but there is the inherent verifiable biological fact that 'she' is a biologically male therein.

It is the same with what I am claiming as the inherent verifiable biological moral fact within all human beings regardless of their current psychological states.
The problem is the inherent verifiable biological moral fact is very subtle and not obvious to most people. This is the reason why so many people are resisting the existence of objective moral facts represented by physical neural matters.

We have a clue to the inherent verifiable biological moral fact re Mirror Neurons re empathy which is a basis of morality.

I am optimistic, in the future, with the advances of the Human Connectome Project, humanity will be able to identify more exactly the inherent verifiable biological moral fact, and thus be able to expedite its activity.

Thence, morality will be spontaneously natural and factual represented by the physical matters in the brain.
So, there are objective moral facts and also morality not a God given thing.

Note in the above I am not referring to 'oughts' that are enforceable on an external basis nor by any authority.
Rather what I am referring to is the moral potential, the inherent verifiable biological moral fact that generate the 'ought_ness' or 'ought-not_ness [noun] within the individual[s] brain.
In this case, when we release the inhibitors to these inherent 'oughts' the individual will spontaneously [with free will] be a more and more moral person [subject to degrees] without the need for external enforcement.

The above can only happen in the future [too late now] when one's inhibitors can be gradually loosen.