Roe Vs Wade? God the greatest Abortionist.

Should you think about your duty, or about the consequences of your actions? Or should you concentrate on becoming a good person?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Immanuel Can

Re: Roe Vs Wade? God the greatest Abortionist.

Post by Immanuel Can »

Sculptor wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:07 pm So as a abortionist I am free to follow my role.
Whatever you do, you give account to the God who gives life.

So then, figure yourself out: I won't tell you. I don't need to. You know.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Immanuel Can wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:50 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:34 am The world would be awash with delinquents (more so than now) if every foetus was permitted to be born via people with neither the means or what is important to raise a healthy well adjusted child.
Now you're playing God. You're saying whose life is worth something, and whose is not, and that you already know how a life is going to work out.

Of course, you have know such knowledge.
Actually I do. God\sage informed me regarding reincarnation and again, later in life when I quizzed God whether I ended someones ETERNAL soul, indeed that I murdered someone, I was told NO.

You simply are not understanding the concept of a soul, that humans are not the ultimate judge of a soul - and since God\sage informed me that this particular soul has since been reborn, I am certain that this person is being raised within a family support unit far better than that which I was in a position to provide. To be honest, if the girl had said she would have the child and leave it to me to raise and have nothing more to do with me or the child I would have taken that on with eanest - I simply could not spend the rest of my life with her!

You appear to be rather short sighed as a theist suggesting that humans are killing eternal souls by having an abortion.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Immanuel Can wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:52 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:06 pm So women should opt for childbirth or caesarean,
What happened to the "choice" as to what you do with your body in regard to conception? No self-control? No birth-control?

And beyond all that, how does killing another human being remedy those two earlier bad choices? That moves the whole thing from merely "irresponsible" to the level of "homicidal."
What do you know about birth control? 'The pill' has a devastating effect on many women. Contraception isn't foolproof. If you expect young, healthy women to be celibate then do the same yourself. Celibacy is unnatural for normal human beings. Just look at all the rapist priests.
Aside from all that; what the fuck does it have to do with you anyway?
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

attofishpi wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:17 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:34 am The world would be awash with delinquents (more so than now) if every foetus was permitted to be born via people with neither the means or what is important to raise a healthy well adjusted child.
Now you're playing God. You're saying whose life is worth something, and whose is not, and that you already know how a life is going to work out.

Actually I do.
Yeah. Okay.

Have a nice day. :lol:
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:20 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:06 pm So women should opt for childbirth or caesarean,
What happened to the "choice" as to what you do with your body in regard to conception? No self-control? No birth-control?

And beyond all that, how does killing another human being remedy those two earlier bad choices? That moves the whole thing from merely "irresponsible" to the level of "homicidal."
What do you know about birth control?
A great deal.

I know that people who do not go having sex irresponsibly do not have babies for whom they don't want to be responsible. And I know that adopted babies are in horribly short supply, as well.

So abstinence, contraception, responsible sexuality, and adoption are all reasonable options.

Murder's not.
vegetariantaxidermy

Immanuel Can wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:28 pm

A great deal.

I know that people who do not go having sex irresponsibly do not have babies for whom they don't want to be responsible. And I know that adopted babies are in horribly short supply, as well.

So abstinence, contraception, responsible sexuality, and adoption are all reasonable options.

Murder's not.
Then 'abstain' yourself, fuckface. Don't tell other people what to do. Maybe they don't want to 'adopt' out. So what? It's their pregnancy, their mental health, and their decision.
vegetariantaxidermy

A great deal.

Murder's not.
So you know nothing about it. That much is obvious. Revolting old man obsessing over women and their reproductive choices. YUK.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Immanuel Can wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:24 pm

Actually I do.
Yeah. Okay.

Why is that a "LOL" when you ignored all this:-
God\sage informed me regarding reincarnation and again, later in life when I quizzed God whether I ended someones ETERNAL soul, indeed that I murdered someone, I was told NO.

You simply are not understanding the concept of a soul, that humans are not the ultimate judge of a soul - and since God\sage informed me that this particular soul has since been reborn, I am certain that this person is being raised within a family support unit far better than that which I was in a position to provide. To be honest, if the girl had said she would have the child and leave it to me to raise and have nothing more to do with me or the child I would have taken that on with eanest - I simply could not spend the rest of my life with her!

You appear to be rather short sighed as a theist suggesting that humans are killing eternal souls by having an abortion.

Aborting a foetus maybe 'killing' a living entity, but you are missing the bigger picture of the SOUL...and that is THE important component.
vegetariantaxidermy

A great deal.

Murder's not.
Tell men to 'abstain', you fucking kunt.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:33 pm Don't tell other people what to do.
Nope, sorry: on the authority of the Word of God, I'll keep saying, "Thou shalt not murder." And you know I'm right.
Maybe they don't want to 'adopt' out.
So now you're defending murder on the basis that "Well, what if the parents are so mean they'd rather murder their child then let somebody else who is desperate for one to raise it?" That's it? That's about the most outstandingly wicked and selfish excuse for murder you could possibly imagine.

Imagine hating your child so much you'd rather see her dead than happy with anybody else. Imagine that.

Anybody who floats that argument has no soul. That level of meanness cannot even be imagined.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

attofishpi wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:56 pm

Actually I do.
Yeah. Okay.

Why is that a "LOL" when you ignored all this...
Yeah. It wasn't even worth addressing. Still isn't.
vegetariantaxidermy

Immanuel Can wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:00 am blah blah blah I'm a hypocritical, perverted kunt, blah blah blah blah
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Immanuel Can wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:01 am
Yeah. Okay.

So you don't believe a soul is eternal, indeed that wo/man are the judge of killing souls!
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:03 am blah blah blah
You know I'm right. You don't like it, but you know it.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

attofishpi wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:03 am
Immanuel Can wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:01 am

So you don't believe a soul is eternal, indeed that wo/man are the judge of killing souls!
Write a sentence in coherent English, maybe.