Roe Vs Wade? God the greatest Abortionist.

Should you think about your duty, or about the consequences of your actions? Or should you concentrate on becoming a good person?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

henry quirk

Re: Roe Vs Wade? God the greatest Abortionist.

Post by henry quirk »

Nah, NOT AT ALL.

Mebbe you're right, age. The title is Roe Vs Wade? God the greatest Abortionist.. Sculptor indicts God.

Question is...
henry quirk wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:27 pmWhich God?
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

henry quirk wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:58 pm Nah, NOT AT ALL.

Mebbe you're right, age. The title is Roe Vs Wade? God the greatest Abortionist.. Sculptor indicts God.

Question is...
Sculpy doesn't believe in God. So he has nobody to "indict."

If anybody's kiling babies, it's the people who are killing babies. And that's by Sculpy's own lights.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Immanuel Can wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:11 pm

Question is...

If anybody's kiling babies, it's the people who are killing babies. And that's by Sculpy's own lights.
Man, you stole my thunder; short-circuited my process...I was gonna wait on age to respond, then spring it: sculptor really indicts theists, specifically Christians.

The whole point of this thread is that (another boring attack on Christianity).
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

henry quirk wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:23 pm

Question is...

Man, you stole my thunder; short-circuited my process...I was gonna wait on age to respond, then spring it: sculptor really indicts theists, specifically Christians.

Sorry...but you're right, so I guess I just couldn't help getting there. :wink:

And yes, of course. Sculpy should not even be unhappy about abortions, let alone see them as some reason for an indictment. Each murdered child should, for Sculpy, just be another triumph of "choice." Maybe there should be a parade and cake every time a baby is killed: "dead baby -- good" should be Sculpy's motto.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Immanuel Can wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:45 pm

And yes, of course. Sculpy should not even be unhappy about abortions, let alone see them as some reason for an indictment. Each murdered child should, for Sculpy, just be another triumph of "choice." Maybe there should be a parade and cake every time a baby is killed: "dead baby -- good" should be Sculpy's motto.
seems to me: the amoralist position ought be indifference to abortion...it's just meat, after all

all this noise about a woman's right to choose: why the hell do the amoralists care?
bahman

Post by bahman »

henry quirk wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:59 pm

seems to me: the amoralist position ought be indifference to abortion...it's just meat, after all

all this noise about a woman's right to choose: why the hell do the amoralists care?
People just don't want to take the responsibility for their actions, unprotected sexual intercourse. So, when a girl becomes pregnant they say, it is just meat, it is a woman's body, etc.!
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

bahman wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:17 pm

People just don't want to take the responsibility for their actions, unprotected sexual intercourse. So, when a girl becomes pregnant they say, it is just meat, it is a woman's body, etc.!
Yes: and they say the "choice" happens when it comes to giving birth. But of the "choices" involved in irresponsible conception, they say nothing at all.

You're supposed to be able to create babies whenever you want, without that being a "choice." And then you're supposed to kill as many as you like, and if anybody says, "Stop!" you're supposed to be able to plead, "But it's my choice."

But NO "choice" has any value in an amoralist world.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

funny, though, how the amoralist never thinks it thru

he sez man is meat; personhood is bestowed; morality is just opinion till TPTB come for him, strips him of personhood, treats him as meat

he's gung-ho till he's the one declared unnecessary or obsolete
B196D169-91C1-47C1-B6C5-667EA58BE7B2.jpeg
B196D169-91C1-47C1-B6C5-667EA58BE7B2.jpeg (84.37 KiB) Viewed 1166 times
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Well that just says it all doesn't it, fuckface. You don't give a shit about cell clusters. You are just another bog standard misogynistic kunt. Your use of the word 'girl' is very telling.
And how's that little feast going for you? You could try spreading it on toast to make it more 'substantial' :lol:
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vegetariantaxidermy

See all the icky religioturd men crawling out from under their rocks to obsess over women's reproduction. What they actually want is to make life as difficult as possible for all women. Dying a miserable death is so good for the 'soul'. Hypocrisy is such an unattractive trait.

One could take these hypocritical misogynistic perverts a bit more seriously if they were supportive of a decent welfare system, where the offspring of these 'sinful girls' could live with their mothers in dignity and safety, with good access to housing, health care, education, childcare, healthy food....But they are not. They are more than happy for the hypothetical 'sacred cell clusters' to live and die as miserably as their hypothetical mothers. The only thing they hate more than women is the thought that so much as smidgen of their allegedly 'hard earned taxes' goes towards making someone else's life bearable (or even possible). Of course, kristians are far too stupid to understand the concept of irony, or perhaps religioturdity destroys that particular brain function.

Easy access to safe, legal abortion is the best thing that ever happened to WOMEN.
vegetariantaxidermy

IVF clinics discard 'sacred cell clusters' every day. Viable cell clusters with 'souls'.
Do these misogynistic religioturd perverts have anything to say about that? Of course they don't.
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

I guess that you think that women's right must take precedent over the sanctity of life.[/quote]
What is, "the sanctity of life?" There is no such thing. It's superstitious nonsense.
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

bahman wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:32 pm Of course, a fetus is a person. Everything is a matter of time until the fetus looks like a human being. Abortion is not a sin, it is a crime. It is easy to resolve the problem, educate your children.
You apparently don't know what an ectopic pregnancy or parasitic twin are. They are both "fetuses," that can never become a human being.
Last edited by RCSaunders on Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

RCSaunders wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:16 pm "I guess that you think that women's right must take precedent over the sanctity of life."

What is, "the sanctity of life?" There is no such thing. It's superstitious nonsense.
I agree. It's not about sanctity of life.

*It's about the the natural right of a person to his life.

Oh, wait...you don't recognize natural rights... 😏

*and, as my good friend, age, points out: this thread isn't even about that.
wtf

Post by wtf »

Sculptor wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:55 am
wtf wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:15 am
Sculptor wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:31 pm
On the other side of the argument is a woman's right to control their own body.
I bet you're for vax mandates.
I bet you are for vax mandates and you seem to want to control other people so much!!
That didn't make any sense at all.