Roe Vs Wade? God the greatest Abortionist.

Should you think about your duty, or about the consequences of your actions? Or should you concentrate on becoming a good person?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Roe Vs Wade? God the greatest Abortionist.

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Immanuel Can wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:14 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:32 am Perhaps you could ask them for a few 'organs' to put on your toast.
The murder of children is funny to you?
Yum yum. Enjoy your breakfast with the rational bahman :lol:
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Immanuel Can wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:53 am
attofishpi wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:15 am ...quote from Exodus the statement that abortion is murder.
You can look up the ten commandments. Special attention to #5.
Honour my Mother and Father? What's your point?
vegetariantaxidermy

Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Immanuel Can wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:17 pm
Sculptor wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:07 pm So as a abortionist I am free to follow my role.
Whatever you do, you give account to the God who gives life.
He mostly takes life.
50%+ pregnancies are aborted by god.

So then, figure yourself out: I won't tell you. I don't need to. You know.
I know you are wrong.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:11 am I had an aunt who died before I was born, of gas gangrene from a backstreet abortion.
That's two evils, not one.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

attofishpi wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:21 am
Immanuel Can wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:53 am
attofishpi wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:15 am ...quote from Exodus the statement that abortion is murder.
You can look up the ten commandments. Special attention to #5.
Honour my Mother and Father? What's your point?
There are two counting systems, of course. Use the other one.
vegetariantaxidermy

Immanuel Can wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:47 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:11 am I had an aunt who died before I was born, of gas gangrene from a backstreet abortion.
Are you seriously on here telling people to read the bible, you god-bothering, sociopathic, hypocritical little prik? Do you get a sexual kick out of lurking around abortion threads? It certainly looks that way.
vegetariantaxidermy

You have to wonder why this person even made this thread.
He hasn't come up with a single decent argument on a topic that on one side there is nothing BUT valid, rational arguments, and on the other there is only kristian fuckery (which doesn't count in any way). There is no counterargment to the pro-choice one, as one non-aborted (unfortunately) foetus on here demonstrated when he lost his facade and started quoting the babble :lol:
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:22 pm
Are you seriously on here telling people to read the bible
I certainly am. And I'm telling them to get busy about it while they still have time.

But if you're unhappy about the topic, you can thank Sculpy.

Still, I am certain you know we're talking about murder here. There are some things a person just can't not know. In fact, every person who goes to an abortionist goes to him to get him to kill a child. If the abortionist does not, then the applicant is greatly displeased, because then she has on her hands a real person -- somebody she's going to have to nurture, feed, dress, carry about, teach, protect, educate, love, provide for, raise and so on. And that, she does not want to do...she does not want a person making demands on her, even if the child is her own fault, the product of her own free choices.

And, if what you say is an excuse anybody would actually offer, you are saying that such a woman can even be so spiteful, so venomous and selfish, that she prefers to see her child torn limb from limb rather than allow her to be raised in somebody else's possibly happy home.

What spectacular selfishness. What cruelty. What wickedness.

All this we know. And you know it, too. Don't say you don't, because nobody believes that.
vegetariantaxidermy

Immanuel Can wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:48 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:22 pm
Are you seriously on here telling people to read the bible
I'm a hypocritical kristian sociopath
henry quirk

Re: .

Post by henry quirk »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:38 pm You have to wonder why this person even made this thread.
He hasn't come up with a single decent argument on a topic that on one side there is nothing BUT valid, rational arguments, and on the other there is only kristian fuckery (which doesn't count in any way). *There is no counterargment to the pro-choice one, as one non-aborted (unfortunately) foetus on here demonstrated when he lost his facade and started quoting the babble :lol:
*sure there is: the natural rights argument I offered up-thread is one

it doesn't work for you cuz, to you, there are no natural rights, morality is just opinion, and personhood is legalistic and bestowed

what you don't get it is: if there are no natural rights, if morality is just opinion, if personhood is merely a legalism, then why should anyone give a flyin' flip if, as you say...
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:03 am Easy access to safe, legal abortion is the best thing that ever happened to WOMEN.
so what?

by your lights: women have no rights (privileges) outside of what society/gov gives them, there's no moral fact that compels anyone to enable them in any fashion, and they're only people cuz authority sez they are

as you reckon things: no one has any argument for or against anything beyond I don't like it

literally, and I don't think you get this, you believe the world is nuthin' but might makes right and you've deprived yourself of any philosophical foundation upon which to mount a defense against might makes right
vegetariantaxidermy

Re: .

henry quirk wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:58 pm
I'm a hypocritical kristian sociopath
vegetariantaxidermy

You have to wonder at the motive of the creator of this thread, since he's more than capable of coming up with stunningly good arguments at times (although not so much recently). Perhaps he's going senile...
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Last edited by attofishpi on Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

attofishpi wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:24 pm He (Christ) insisted to me it is NOT murder.
So you want me to believe that God says one thing, and the Son of God says the opposite. But just to you, and in the privacy of your own head. Everybody else continues to realize that abortion is straight murder.

Nope. Sorry. Not buying it.

Have a nice day.