Roe Vs Wade? God the greatest Abortionist.

Should you think about your duty, or about the consequences of your actions? Or should you concentrate on becoming a good person?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Roe Vs Wade? God the greatest Abortionist.

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Before safe, legal abortion, what are the statistics on men who died at the hands of backstreet quacks? What are the stats on men left with children and no means of support, having their children die one by one of starvation and cold? How many men were raped and then thrown into the street when they got pregnant, forced to give birth alone in a back alley, and then either smother the baby or find someone to take it (if you were lucky)? How many men have been forced to stay in a brutal relationship because they had no other means of support for them and their children, or were forced to leave children with an abusive father?

Safe, legal, easily accessible abortion is the best thing to happen to WOMEN.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

BTW, you've changed your tune.

Yep.
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

henry quirk wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:12 pm
RCSaunders wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:30 pm
henry quirk wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:15 am

no, a fetus is the natural, normal result of sexual congress

it's not a parasite ...
If an organism cannot live on it's own but must derive its sustanance from another organism it is a parasite. A fetus is a parasite until it is born.
so this...

...is the same as this...

Which just happens to be a parasitic twin growing inside the scrotum of it's host.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

RCSaunders wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:19 pm Which just happens to be a parasitic twin growing inside the scrotum of it's host.
rational as always
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

henry quirk wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:24 pm
RCSaunders wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:19 pm Which just happens to be a parasitic twin growing inside the scrotum of it's host.
rational as always
I didn't make it up, Henry. If you go to the link you'll see a fetus, just like any other, is actually growing inside an newborn's testicle sack. Of course it is just a parasite on it's host (and will never live on its own), as all fetuses are parasites. You don't have to like it, but a fetus is just not a baby, it is only, "sometimes," potentially a baby.

Facts are facts. I think abortion is almost always a bad choice, and the reasons for them is usually the other bad choices. I just don't want anyone determining what medical procedures anyone else must or must not have. Like: "you must have a covid shot," or, "you must not have an abortion." Neither is anyone else's (especially a government's) business. Intentionally confusing a fetus with a, "living breathing-on-its-own," baby is just a lie to justify interference in other's lives.
vegetariantaxidermy

RCSaunders wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:43 pm
rational as always
I didn't make it up, Henry. If you go to the link you'll see a fetus, just like any other, is actually growing inside an newborn's testicle sack. Of course it is just a parasite on it's host (and will never live on its own), as all fetuses are parasites. You don't have to like it, but a fetus is just not a baby, it is only, "sometimes," potentially a baby.

Facts are facts. I think abortion is almost always a bad choice, and the reasons for them is usually the other bad choices. I just don't want anyone determining what medical procedures anyone else must or must not have. Like: "you must have a covid shot," or, "you must not have an abortion." Neither is anyone else's (especially a government's) business. Intentionally confusing a fetus with a, "living breathing-on-its-own," baby is just a lie to justify interference in other's lives.
Why on earth would abortion 'almost always be a bad choice'? How would you know? It's 100 percent a 'good choice' for the person who chooses to have it.
vegetariantaxidermy

And the fact that we have a bunch of males on here telling women that they should 'just adopt it out' only proves how clueless anti-choicers are about women, the maternal instinct, and pretty much everything else.
Ironically, it's the women who choose abortion who are the maternal, caring ones. Those vicious, abusive bitches with neglected, abused offspring that often end up getting murdered by those who are supposed to care for them, NEVER abort.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

I didn't make it up, Henry.

didn't say you did

I think abortion is almost always a bad choice

I can't imagine why

it's just removin' an unwanted growth, yeah?
vegetariantaxidermy

More irony, that the little caveman who is always bleating on about his 'freedom' wants to deny women the freedom to choose whether or not to continue with a pregnancy. You have to wonder why he spends any time at all thinking about such things. I thought all that shining and oiling of his gun collection would occupy most of his time...

Are these clowns really as thick as they come across? Not very 'manly' to be fretting over women's reproductive processes.
vegetariantaxidermy

henry quirk wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:03 pm BTW, you've changed your tune.

Yep.
Just proves what a phony you are.
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:58 pm

rational as always

Why on earth would abortion 'almost always be a bad choice'? How would you know? It's 100 percent a 'good choice' for the person who chooses to have it.
I think choices that require one to have a risky medical procedure to remedy the consequences of those choices is not as good as having some forethought to evade those consequences. There is seldom any reason an unwanted pregnancy cannot be avoided these days. I'm obviously not referring to rape or other such cases. I'm not making a moral judgment, but a practical one. It just seems to me the most dangerous form of birth control.
vegetariantaxidermy

RCSaunders wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:30 am

I think choices that require one to have a risky medical procedure to remedy the consequences of those choices is not as good as having some forethought to evade those consequences. There is seldom any reason an unwanted pregnancy cannot be avoided these days. I'm obviously not referring to rape or other such cases. I'm not making a moral judgment, but a practical one. It just seems to me the most dangerous form of birth control.
It's hardly a 'risky medical procedure'. Probably safer than getting a filling.
Everything is so 'simple' isn't it? And you forget that anti-choicers are generally against birth control as well. The only 'birth control' they approve of is marriage to an ugly kristian male and a lot of 'headaches'. You seriously believe that those women never have abortions?
vegetariantaxidermy

rational as always

Facts are facts. .. I just don't want anyone determining what medical procedures anyone else must or must not have. Like: "you must have a covid shot," or, "you must not have an abortion." Neither is anyone else's (especially a government's) business. Intentionally confusing a fetus with a, "living breathing-on-its-own," baby is just a lie to justify interference in other's lives.
Very well said, and anyone who purports to believe in 'freedom' really has no choice but to agree, or show themselves up to be a hypocrite and a phony of the worst kind.
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:38 am
RCSaunders wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:30 am

It's hardly a 'risky medical procedure'. Probably safer than getting a filling.
Everything is so 'simple' isn't it? And you forget that anti-choicers are generally against birth control as well. The only 'birth control' they approve of is marriage to an ugly kristian male and a lot of 'headaches'. You seriously believe that those women never have abortions?
What difference does it make what others think. You asked me for my reasoning, not, "anti-choicers." All medical procedures are dangerous, why do you think you have to sign a consent form before having one. I have no idea what your problem is, but I'm on your side in this issue--at least up to now.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:39 am

rational as always

Facts are facts. .. I just don't want anyone determining what medical procedures anyone else must or must not have. Like: "you must have a covid shot," or, "you must not have an abortion." Neither is anyone else's (especially a government's) business. Intentionally confusing a fetus with a, "living breathing-on-its-own," baby is just a lie to justify interference in other's lives.
Very well said, and anyone who purports to believe in 'freedom' really has no choice but to agree, or show themselves up to be a hypocrite and a phony of the worst kind.
I'll try to keep this so simple even you can understand.

In my view: a person has a natural right to his life, liberty, and *property.

This means, for example, I ought not steal from you, or hurt or kill or put a leash on you.

In my view: the thing a pregnant woman carries, at least thru the last six months of the pregnancy, is a person.

If the thing she carries is a person, then -- like you -- he has a natural right to his life, liberty, and property.

And if he has a natural right to his life, liberty, and property, then it's wrong for the woman to end his life (it's not hers to dispose of).

Now, as I say, if what she carries is just human meat (not a person) then she can do with it as she likes.

Which brings us back to what I believe is the rock-bottom question: Does a pregnant woman carry a human being/person or just 'life'/meat?

Now, veg, let me address my changed tune: for a good chunk of my life I was a worthless garbage person much like yourself (atheistic, nihilistic, selfish). I lacked principle. A few years back, I had my road to Damascus moment. I became a deist, recognized natural law/rights, and discovered the difference between freedom and license. I found or recognized a moral reality. If this makes me hypocritical and phony, well, so be it.

*the first and best property of a person is himself