Death Penalty

Should you think about your duty, or about the consequences of your actions? Or should you concentrate on becoming a good person?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

henry quirk

Re: Death Penalty

Post by henry quirk »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:59 pm This site is probably the closest thing to free speech left in existence, so it's ironic that an American who is always banging on aboout 'freedom' would have a massive extended butt-hurt sulk about it just because he had one thread locked (a thread that had, incidentally, been allowed to continue for months and consisted almost entirely of site-clogging 'memes').
Veg! How nice to see you! Your piles still actin' up, I see.

Good.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

henry quirk wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:19 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:59 pm This site is probably the closest thing to free speech left in existence, so it's ironic that an American who is always banging on aboout 'freedom' would have a massive extended butt-hurt sulk about it just because he had one thread locked (a thread that had, incidentally, been allowed to continue for months and consisted almost entirely of site-clogging 'memes').
Veg! How nice to see you! Your piles still actin' up, I see.

Good.
Just being honest Henry. I think you are being ridiculous, If there's another site that offers as much freedom to diverse and opposing points of view then I would be interested to hear about it.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:25 pm Just being honest Henry.
Me too, veg: I really do hope your piles make you miserable.
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

henry quirk wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:45 pm
RCSaunders wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:51 pm Haven't "seen" Henry around for a while? (Since Sept. 1)
Indeed.

I meant it when I posted...
henry quirk wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:20 am ...my time and contributions here will be light from now on...
...this forum is not a friendly place (*management sucks [vigorously, while on its knees]).

And, after a month and half (more or less) away, I pop in to find the same whackadoodles bein' whackadoodly over the same manure.

Seems only right I should drop some Quirk-brand diarrhea into the mix before goin' off again.

First up: duh-duh-duh-dubious over in the quotes thread.

*fuck 'em (with a big red dildo)
Well, that makes me happy. Thought you'd died of Covid or something, you irascible old curmudgeon. Just glad you're still around filling the world with cheer.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

henry quirk wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:31 pm
Glad you are back, sugar :wink:
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

RCSaunders wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:06 pm Well, that makes me happy. *Thought you'd died of Covid or something, you irascible old curmudgeon. Just glad you're still around filling the world with cheer.
*Cancer, a magnificent car accident, or some extremely lucky pussy piece of shit like duh-duh-duh-dubious will take me out before a cold virus does.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:32 pm
henry quirk wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:31 pm
Glad you are back, sugar :wink:
Is sugar what you NZ folk call the piles? If so: I promise to do my best to live up to the moniker.

I long to hear: goddamn sugar is makin' my ass hurt!