the boundary condition of freedom

Should you think about your duty, or about the consequences of your actions? Or should you concentrate on becoming a good person?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Advocate

the boundary condition of freedom

Post by Advocate »

Freedom is, at minimum, the natural right to do anything you wish that does not cause direct and foreseeable harm to someone else.
Impenitent

Re: the boundary condition of freedom

Post by Impenitent »

ability, not right (regardless of others)

-Imp
trokanmariel

Re: the boundary condition of freedom

Post by trokanmariel »

From the theology endgame, of Where Do Planets Come From? as obvious but still supernatural monopoly of logic, as a blackmail system by Trisl Peek-A-Boo and James Twal, using the mythology (Thoth-Amon is listening) as joke blueprint of individuality isn't to be a capitalist user of philosophy atoms (a philosophy atom, being able to consist of Christian Bale-Thomas Heath's I Wont Get The Tumbler-relay version to-celebrity emotion to meta publication), there is the divergent path (Shailene Woodley's reference, along with Theo James) of the Right-wing Master from the far right edges of outer space being able (as a gift from myself) to be a dual observer of my containment of story-my protection of physics, due to the theology science paradigm of Trisl being an invasion observer of Wolverhampton's 11 New Street, eventually connecting to the Thomas Heath-abstract analysis is nihilist analysis equation's possession, of the special co-ordination political strategy:

Left-wing transcendence, is an identical crystal possession (the original? crystal possession being within Trisl, although Cryst Littleboo disputes this, as well as Michael Douglas's originator, Mason Dertry), for the upcoming war, of the Right-wing Master/Thomas Heath v theology over theology's individuality algorithm as soul matter = (unit construction as soul matter = analysis) as capitalist meaning of equation (by Shelia Mite and Alex Cross and Kate McTiernan) access to theology's refusal to let Mason Dertry analyse humanity's access to expectation of afterlife (the free of work as daylight meaning of work identity)