racist history month

Should you think about your duty, or about the consequences of your actions? Or should you concentrate on becoming a good person?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker

Re: racist history month

Post by Walker »

Slavery is a state of mind with many faces:
- from enslaving a plant life-form and eating it,
- to enslaving sections of land with legal deeds,
- to governments enslaving citizens,
- to the more overt displays of slavery … such as one human being enslaving another just because the slaver has a need to embody evil, for whatever mean and nefarious purpose the enslaving evil has intended.

The Philosophy Of The Ostensible makes pretty the many faces.

- The Ostensible animal savior is really the plant enslaver.
- The Ostensible land developer is really the planet exploiter.
- The Ostensible Uniting Government is really the totalitarian.
- The Ostensible Plantation Benefactor Big Guy is really evil.

Keyword: ostensible
- The ostensible often leads to slave mentality with its many pretty faces.
- What varies is the degree of self-awareness, and a higher degree can remove the mask and make the real face purdy enough.

Relevance?
Racism is a method of the enslaver, and in a free society racism can feed the personal intent of the enslaved.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Advocate wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:24 pm Supporting Black History Month is racist. Don't buy the emotional hype, people. All history is human history and group identity is always bullshit at scale.
What IS "BLACK" history. One then begs the question What is "WHITE" history?

R U BLUE or R U RED?

Do U under_stand - that this divide will never EVER cease, until such definitions are wiped.

Again I say, I have NEVER met a 'black' person and I have never met a 'white' person.

WHO'S? - HUES - ....that IS all we R of varying shades between pretty much beige and brown.

BUT if U people want to keep insisting there is a BLACK and a WHITE, then all you are left with is the old US and THEM - whichever side you want to be so pathetic to identify yourself with.

...sage wisdom right there. U R We'llcome
Walker

Post by Walker »

Defining self-worth

The Auction Block

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB7MichlL1k
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Advocate wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:49 pm It's not in my midst and i neither participate in it nor have the desire or resources available to fight it. Why then must i confront it? Who is this "we" you're talking about?
If you do not know who "we" are then maybe you are exactly the problem I am taking about.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Sculptor wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:21 pm
Advocate wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:49 pm It's not in my midst and i neither participate in it nor have the desire or resources available to fight it. Why then must i confront it? Who is this "we" you're talking about?
If you do not know who "we" are then maybe you are exactly the problem I am taking about.
It is pertinent then for you to define the "problem".
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:27 pm
Wokies can only speak in cliches. They are all closet racists.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:27 pm

Sure. And you know what the main problem with this stuff is, that tribes have been kicking the arses of other tribes since the year dot. Why does the beige peoples tribe mean its no longer acceptable...well I agree...now we are supposed to have become 'civil' towards each other, but > 150 yrs ago at least, NO TRIBE GAVE A SHIT.

The Spanish and Portuguese were only in it for the GOLD. At least the British wanted to settle in the land - graze their sheep etc, sure they had some that were brutal to the locals, but they also had scientists on board that had interest in all the new stuff that was around them to study and report back on - the world was A LOT different back then.
Last edited by attofishpi on Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:01 pm

Sure. And you know what the main problem with this stuff is, that tribes have been kicking the arses of other tribes since the year dot. Why does the beige peoples tribe mean its no longer acceptable...well I agree...now we are supposed to have become 'civil' towards each other, but > 150 yrs ago at least, NO TRIBE GAVE A SHIT.

The Spanish and Portuguese were only in it for the GOLD. At least the British wanted to settle in the land - graze their sheep and had scientist on board that had interest in all the new stuff that was around them.
I have no idea what you are talking about. The 'beige people' are the biggest hypocrites around. They aren't anti-war, they are pro-themselves.
vegetariantaxidermy

Bird feeding cigarette butt to chick.
cig butt.jpg
cig butt.jpg (23.78 KiB) Viewed 1349 times
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:04 pm

The Spanish and Portuguese were only in it for the GOLD. At least the British wanted to settle in the land - graze their sheep and had scientist on board that had interest in all the new stuff that was around them.
I have no idea what you are talking about. The 'beige people' are the biggest hypocrites around. They aren't anti-war, they are pro-themselves.
Veg - quickest gun in the South - let me finish:-

The Spanish and Portuguese were only in it for the GOLD. At least the British wanted to settle in the land - graze their sheep etc, sure they had some that were brutal to the locals, but they also had scientists on board that had interest in all the new stuff that was around them to study and report back on - the world was A LOT different back then.

AND U mentioned ARE the biggest hypocrites - in present times then!!????
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

...let me just add if I may - if the British were brown - then you would likely then be saying the brown people are the biggest hypocrites.

My point is - it matters not what shade you skin is - ALL - tribes are the same - the more power - the more GREED.
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:06 pm

Nope. Still not getting it...

Btw, did you know that the aborigines have been in Australia for 100 thousand years by some studies?
Yet the Maori have only been in NZ for 800 years and they seem to think they are native to that piece of rock. Or do they think they evolved from nothing over a few hundred years? Or perhaps they don't believe in evolution and think Adam and Eve lived 800 years ago (in NZ)?
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:15 pm

DOES THIS HELP?

...let me just add if I may - if the British were brown - then you would likely then be saying the brown people are the biggest hypocrites.

My point is - it matters not what shade you skin is - ALL - tribes are the same - the more power - the more GREED.
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:16 pm

DOES THIS HELP?

Nope...Still not there...
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:19 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:16 pm

DOES THIS HELP?

Nope...Still not there...
What, that greed does not drive hypocrisy - AND/OR
...it would not matter about the shade of skin colour
....the fact that Europe happened to have a lot of people sharing knowledge - which evolved to technical prowess with weaponry - that then entailed their 'tribe' to kick arse overseas.

There are cave paintings in the Northern Territory which at first depict peaceful hunter gathering scenes - but eventually spears and warfare between tribes - coinciding with sea level rise long ago and resources diminishing.

GREED of capitalism which has been developed by beige people - and now CCP (communist converted to capitalist dictatorship) - NOW what colour are they? Some say yellow - so now, the Yellow people that want to be the new NAZIS - the CCP - ARE THEY LESS hypocritical than the BEIGE people?

Point 1. ITS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH SKIN COLOUR...
Point 2. ITS GOT EVERYTHING TO DO WITH GREED AND POWER...

The Australian aboriginal people were in isolation on a vast arid land where mere survival was paramount - BEIGE people in Europe had influences from VAST sometimes exotic lands to develop TECHNOLOGY - which leads to a 'tribe' being more POWERFUL, and then some becoming MORE POWERFUL and MORE GREEDY - hypocrisy is just part and parcel.

If U R attempting to suggest that somehow the brown tribe people with their DNA have some sort of moralistic empathy greater than that of the tribe of the beige people, U R being extremely short sighted.

However, NOW, in this day and age where we are supposed to be more civil more wise, more empathetic to people of diverse backgrounds - well, when you have WHITE 'supremacists' that DONT understand what I have just stated - they think beige people are superior as proven by the power struggle of history (at least) - well they are fuckin short sighted morons.