racist history month

Should you think about your duty, or about the consequences of your actions? Or should you concentrate on becoming a good person?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker

Re: racist history month

Post by Walker »

attofishpi wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:32 am
Walker wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:54 am And of course, take note of the irony.
What? That the only thing U understand about irony is that someone - perhaps your wife that calls you her bitch - makes you iron her blouse before she goes out for the night to shag a real man?

..and all U can do is say IRON Y? (without knowing she wants an actual man - with at least some intelligence and wit)
No, that’s just stupid thug talk.

As it says in one of these links, wokies are more concerned with the faults of others than with their own faults.

Irony is to point that out to Inspector Wokie, albeit more refined than muddy boots on the table.

Disappearing philosophers could likely be recalibrating due to broken assumptions, and the cause of that is obvious.
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

Walker wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:14 pmUnspeakable Truths about Racial Inequality in America
https://quillette.com/2021/02/10/unspea ... n-america/
Ah, the Bruce D. Benson Center for the Study of Western Civilization (lol) at the University of Colorado’s Boulder campus. Yes. Quite.

https://www.dailycamera.com/2021/01/25/ ... e-scholar/
“Failure” of John Eastman appointment shines spotlight on CU Boulder’s conservative Benson Center

What the center is trying to do to foster thoughtful civic dialogue is hard to do in the current environment ... Conservative thought is in crisis right now, and it’s not easy to find those sorts of thoughtful, positive conservative voices and bring them to campus. [...] The student president of CU Boulder’s College Republicans said Eastman made conservatives like him ashamed to admit their political affiliations
Walker

Post by Walker »

Now, that's irony, wot?

:lol:
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

attofishpi wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:50 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:42 am
attofishpi wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:03 am

Sculptor is pretty much the only remaining of the 'in crowd' of the Brit - likely London - philosophy of PHN. (the others were wise enough to f-off once the site got overrun by Americans - mostly republicans talking boring US ridiculous 'politics')
I wondered what happened to ArisingUK.
Ya - many of them - uwot appears to have disappeared too unfortunately. Ask the dude in question - Sculptor - I doubt he'll answer - whether he knows Y or not - but that's Sculptor. (CW :D )
Hobbes' Choice was nice and made some brilliant posts. I wonder what happened to him...

Harbal pops in and out of existence like a quark. Question: Does Harbal exist when not observed?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:07 pm
attofishpi wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:50 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:42 am

I wondered what happened to ArisingUK.
Ya - many of them - uwot appears to have disappeared too unfortunately. Ask the dude in question - Sculptor - I doubt he'll answer - whether he knows Y or not - but that's Sculptor. (CW :D )
Hobbes' Choice was nice and made some brilliant posts. I wonder what happened to him...

Harbal pops in and out of existence like a quark. Question: Does Harbal exist when not observed?
..haha yeah Harbal is or was hilarious, if it's the latter he will be giving God a hard time, well apparrently God is not omniwitty :D