racist history month

Should you think about your duty, or about the consequences of your actions? Or should you concentrate on becoming a good person?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Sculptor

Re: racist history month

Post by Sculptor »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:27 pm
Sculptor wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:21 pm
Advocate wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:49 pm It's not in my midst and i neither participate in it nor have the desire or resources available to fight it. Why then must i confront it? Who is this "we" you're talking about?
If you do not know who "we" are then maybe you are exactly the problem I am taking about.
It is pertinent then for you to define the "problem".
Not to you
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Sculptor wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:55 pm
Sculptor wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:21 pm

If you do not know who "we" are then maybe you are exactly the problem I am taking about.
Not to you
I doubt U even know what the 'problem' is that you thought you were talking about. :D
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:36 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:19 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:16 pm

DOES THIS HELP?

...let me just add if I may - if the British were brown - then you would likely then be saying the brown people are the biggest hypocrites.

My point is - it matters not what shade you skin is - ALL - tribes are the same - the more power - the more GREED.
Nope...Still not there...
What, that greed does not drive hypocrisy - AND/OR
...it would not matter about the shade of skin colour
....the fact that Europe happened to have a lot of people sharing knowledge - which evolved to technical prowess with weaponry - that then entailed their 'tribe' to kick arse overseas.

There are cave paintings in the Northern Territory which at first depict peaceful hunter gathering scenes - but eventually spears and warfare between tribes - coinciding with sea level rise long ago and resources diminishing.

GREED of capitalism which has been developed by beige people - and now CCP (communist converted to capitalist dictatorship) - NOW what colour are they? Some say yellow - so now, the Yellow people that want to be the new NAZIS - the CCP - ARE THEY LESS hypocritical than the BEIGE people?

Point 1. ITS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH SKIN COLOUR...
Point 2. ITS GOT EVERYTHING TO DO WITH GREED AND POWER...

The Australian aboriginal people were in isolation on a vast arid land where mere survival was paramount - BEIGE people in Europe had influences from VAST sometimes exotic lands to develop TECHNOLOGY - which leads to a 'tribe' being more POWERFUL, and then some becoming MORE POWERFUL and MORE GREEDY - hypocrisy is just part and parcel.

If U R attempting to suggest that somehow the brown tribe people with their DNA have some sort of moralistic empathy greater than that of the tribe of the beige people, U R being extremely short sighted.

However, NOW, in this day and age where we are supposed to be more civil more wise, more empathetic to people of diverse backgrounds - well, when you have WHITE 'supremacists' that DONT understand what I have just stated - they think beige people are superior as proven by the power struggle of history (at least) - well they are fuckin short sighted morons.
I only said they have been there for a LONG time. Jeez...
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:00 am

Not to you
I doubt U even know what the 'problem' is that you thought you were talking about. :D
Are you kidding? The morally superior don't have to explain themselves. How dare you!
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:25 am
attofishpi wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:36 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:19 pm

Nope...Still not there...
What, that greed does not drive hypocrisy - AND/OR
...it would not matter about the shade of skin colour
....the fact that Europe happened to have a lot of people sharing knowledge - which evolved to technical prowess with weaponry - that then entailed their 'tribe' to kick arse overseas.

There are cave paintings in the Northern Territory which at first depict peaceful hunter gathering scenes - but eventually spears and warfare between tribes - coinciding with sea level rise long ago and resources diminishing.

GREED of capitalism which has been developed by beige people - and now CCP (communist converted to capitalist dictatorship) - NOW what colour are they? Some say yellow - so now, the Yellow people that want to be the new NAZIS - the CCP - ARE THEY LESS hypocritical than the BEIGE people?

Point 1. ITS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH SKIN COLOUR...
Point 2. ITS GOT EVERYTHING TO DO WITH GREED AND POWER...

The Australian aboriginal people were in isolation on a vast arid land where mere survival was paramount - BEIGE people in Europe had influences from VAST sometimes exotic lands to develop TECHNOLOGY - which leads to a 'tribe' being more POWERFUL, and then some becoming MORE POWERFUL and MORE GREEDY - hypocrisy is just part and parcel.

If U R attempting to suggest that somehow the brown tribe people with their DNA have some sort of moralistic empathy greater than that of the tribe of the beige people, U R being extremely short sighted.

However, NOW, in this day and age where we are supposed to be more civil more wise, more empathetic to people of diverse backgrounds - well, when you have WHITE 'supremacists' that DONT understand what I have just stated - they think beige people are superior as proven by the power struggle of history (at least) - well they are fuckin short sighted morons.
I only said they have been there for a LONG time. Jeez...
..actually, U didn't - ctrl-F is quite often my friend - in fact on the previous page - ALL i found was moi stating 'longer'.!! :D

Hypocrisy of 'beige' people was your point - .....and I think I nailed it to the Great Wall of MANS Hypocrisy :mrgreen: (ya, I know I am arrogant sometimes! too often)
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:29 am
Not to you
Are you kidding? The morally superior don't have to explain themselves. How dare you!
Sculptor is pretty much the only remaining of the 'in crowd' of the Brit - likely London - philosophy of PHN. (the others were wise enough to f-off once the site got overrun by Americans - mostly republicans talking boring US ridiculous 'politics')
Walker

Post by Walker »

attofishpi wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:03 am Sculptor is pretty much the only remaining of the 'in crowd' of the Brit - likely London - philosophy of PHN. (the others were wise enough to f-off once the site got overrun by Americans - mostly republicans talking boring US ridiculous 'politics')
So, you think this place sucks, and yet here you are.

That makes you an idiot.
You're likely one of those types who also hates his work.

It also makes your judgment of Americans, idiotic.

Just in case you don't know that.

Ignorance transcends race.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Walker wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:09 am
attofishpi wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:03 am Sculptor is pretty much the only remaining of the 'in crowd' of the Brit - likely London - philosophy of PHN. (the others were wise enough to f-off once the site got overrun by Americans - mostly republicans talking boring US ridiculous 'politics')
So, you think this place sucks, and yet here you are.

That makes you an idiot.

It also makes your judgment of Americans, idiotic.

Just in case you don't know that.

Ignorance transcends race.
...mate, U R the last person on the forum to start preaching the term 'ignorance' - the hypocrisy is on levels unfathomable to the likes of U and your level of intelligence.

THIS FORUM IS NOT ABOUT US POLITICS - which is a pile of ELITE c^nts where ALL that matters is MONEY.

Hence why your flag that most of you shag at night is called $_TAR_$ & $_TRIPE_S

I bet U don't even subscribe - PAY actual money for the magazine U complete and utter waste of space and peoples effort pressing buttons on their keyboards to deal with MORONS like U.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Idiocy confirmed.

For you this place sucks, and here you are.

Fuck off or quit whining.

You sound like a spoiled child.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Walker wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:18 am Idiocy confirmed.

For you this place sucks, and here you are.

Fuck off or quit whining.

You sound like a spoiled child.
:mrgreen: U still didn't get it did ya!!? I never once stated this forum sucks. U fuckin inbred illogical twat that should fuck off to a site that does NOT deal with LOGIC.
Walker

Post by Walker »

An American view:

The Compound Fractures of Identity Politics
Characterizing people by skin color or sexual practice violates core principles of a free society and worsens human divisions.
https://www.city-journal.org/fractures- ... y-politics

At the root of our current crisis lies the dogma of identity politics. Created on university campuses and incubated among the young for more than a generation, this ideology now surges through the media, commerce, the nonprofit sector, and government. Identity politics asserts that civilization is a battle among groups, with dominant forces ruling by oppressing and manipulating the disempowered. It “atomizes society into different interest groups according to sex, race, sexual preference,” as author Douglas Murray summarizes in The Madness of Crowds, and “presumes that such characteristics are the main, or only, relevant attributes of their holders.” Once they have adopted a worldview defined by color, sexuality, and economic grievance and have built up levels of offense and outrage sufficient to justify a radical reorganizing of American society, proponents of identity politics are said to be “woke.”

- Karl Zinsmeister

The Australian view:

Let's have a beer or six and play word games.

:roll:

And of course, take note of the irony.

:lol:
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Walker wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:54 am And of course, take note of the irony.
What? That the only thing U understand about irony is that someone - perhaps your wife that calls you her bitch - makes you iron her blouse before she goes out for the night to shag a real man?

..and all U can do is say IRON Y? (without knowing she wants an actual man - with at least some intelligence and wit)
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:03 am

Sculptor is pretty much the only remaining of the 'in crowd' of the Brit - likely London - philosophy of PHN. (the others were wise enough to f-off once the site got overrun by Americans - mostly republicans talking boring US ridiculous 'politics')
I wondered what happened to ArisingUK.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:42 am
attofishpi wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:03 am

I wondered what happened to ArisingUK.
Ya - many of them - uwot appears to have disappeared too unfortunately. Ask the dude in question - Sculptor - I doubt he'll answer - whether he knows Y or not - but that's Sculptor. (CW :D )
Walker

Post by Walker »

Another American perspective to once again rescue a topic from petty squabble and mundanity.

Unspeakable Truths about Racial Inequality in America
https://quillette.com/2021/02/10/unspea ... n-america/
But I feel obliged to report that equality of dignity, equality of standing, equality of honor, of security in one’s position in society, equality of being able to command the respect of others—this is not something that can be simply handed over. Rather, it is something that one has to wrest from a cruel and indifferent world with hard work, with our bare hands, inspired by the example of our enslaved and newly freed ancestors. We have to make ourselves equal. No one can do it for us.
- Glenn Loury