"NEVER MIND THE BOLLOCKS", HERE'S THE SIMPLE TRUTH ABOUT ABORTION

Should you think about your duty, or about the consequences of your actions? Or should you concentrate on becoming a good person?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dachshund

"NEVER MIND THE BOLLOCKS", HERE'S THE SIMPLE TRUTH ABOUT ABORTION

Post by Dachshund »

I am going to tell you why the pro-life argument in the context of abortion is correct in a way that does not depend on an overtly religious commitment.

The argument turns on two principles, one is biological, the other ethical.

The first principle is the biological reality of the unborn child's identity. Every embryology textbook in the West that is currently used acknowledges that the human organism that emerges from fertilization is a living member of the human species, it is a member of the species homo sapiens, it is a whole human organism that directs him/herself along a developmental trajectory that is species specific and on his/her own power. She/he needs ,of course, - ( like we all do) - , a natural environment to support them in this process , and so on. I say he or she because
at conception (i.e; when the father's sperm cell fertilizes the mother's ovum) there is sex. Embryos are male or female and one can test for that, in fact, in fact people do in the case of sex-selection in the context of IVF (In Vitro Fertilization). So, in sum, the first idea is that what we are talking about here is a living member of the human species and this is an INCONTROVERTIBLE, hard scientific fact. One that does not require require any kind of religious conceptions at all.

The second principle of the argument is ethical, in particular, it concerns justice and equality, which in the United States (and most other Western democracies) is nested in the nation's most foundational documents, most specifically, the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence, and the idea that individual human beings ALL deserve equal protection under the law. If you are going to exclude an entire segment of the human family from the protection of the law because they are small or dependent or biologically immature or temporarily incapable of certain kinds of advanced, high-level biological functions, that is an injustice of the highest order. That is a legal form of discrimination and to argue this does not require one to be a Christian or a Jew or a theist of any kind.

So, if you recognise the fundamental categories of biology, and the moral principles of equality and equal justice under the law, which I presume we all do as civilized citizens of Western nations, then you should be able to understand and agree with the pro-life proposition in the context of abortion. It is a simple matter of defending fundamental human rights.

Regards

Dachshund
vegetariantaxidermy

Re: "NEVER MIND THE BOLLOCKS", HERE'S THE SIMPLE TRUTH ABOUT ABORTION

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Another perverted religious fuck who's obsessed with women and their reproductive choices. It's just a shame you haven't done any real research (which would be quite easy) and instead only choose to visit anti-choice lying religiofuck websites.

Well, it's just as well you pricks have had your day, and no one takes any notice of you any more.

SAFE, LEGAL ABORTION IS HERE TO STAY.

So you might as well save your crocodile tears for your hideous, pinch-faced wives and revolting children.
vegetariantaxidermy

Btw, Daschund the white supremacist is fine and dandy with the mass slaughter of muslim children; in fact he applauds it, as well as the thugs who perpetrate it.

At least you can't accuse kristians like daschschshund and ick of being inconsistent. They never fail to be consistent in their hypocrisy.

The total absence of any discernible emotion in their posts on the topic of abortion is more telling than they could possibly imagine, but entirely consistent with their true agenda. They don't 'care' about other people's embryos. It's all just politics to them.

(And shouldn't be on a philosophy site.)
Dachshund

Post by Dachshund »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 7:55 pm Another perverted religious fuck who's obsessed with women and their reproductive choices. It's just a shame you haven't done any real research (which would be quite easy) and instead only choose to visit anti-choice lying religiofuck websites.

Well, it's just as well you pricks have had your day, and no one takes any notice of you any more.

SAFE, LEGAL ABORTION IS HERE TO STAY.

So you might as well save your crocodile tears for your hideous, pinch-faced wives and revolting children.
I emphasised TWICE in the post above that religious concepts played no role whatsoever in the anti-abortion argument that I presented. Do you have poor eyesight? Perhaps you should get an optometrist to check you out, you may need some prescription spectacles? Or perhaps you're just crazy and irrational as "bat shit" ?

In the US one abortion takes place every 98 seconds. Its big business, BTW. "Planned Parenthood" is just one organisation that provides no-question-asked abortions. They perform 330,000 of them each year as a matter of fact. Apart from the millions of dollars of Federal funding they receive from the American tax-payer, and the private fees they charge women for performing abortions, they make a stack of money on top of this, harvesting and selling organs (kidneys, intestines, eyes, etc.) from the babies that they have aborted. Charming, isn't it ?

Finally, I wouldn't be so sure about the future of legal abortion in the West. Trump is going win the 2020 election by a landslide and one item on his agenda is having the "Roe vs Wade" (1973) Supreme Court decision that legalised abortion (effectively at any stage of a pregnancy) overturned. The current Supreme Court now has enough Conservative Justices (like Brett Kavanaugh) to make that happen. The sooner Trump gets rid of "Roe vs Wade" the better. It can't happen fast enough as far as I am concerned.

Regards

Dachshund
vegetariantaxidermy

:lol: And the creationist movement is based on science.

Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Sausage dog,
The fact that your shithole of a country decided to legalise the for profit backstreet abortionists is the issue. There are clearly circumstances where terminating a pregnancy is currently the only solution.
You could solve most of your issues by providing sex-education and contraception to your masses but presumably you are also one of those who thinks stopping conception from sex is a moral crime as well.
Dachshund

Post by Dachshund »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 8:24 pm Btw, Daschund the white supremacist is fine and dandy with the mass slaughter of muslim children; in fact he applauds it, as well as the thugs who perpetrate it.
I have never condoned the intentional murder of Muslim children on this forum or anywhere else. I have said that there ought be a blanket ban on Muslim immigration into the West, and I am happy to defend that position.

I have also stated that I believe the military invasion of Iraq by America and its coalition allies in the Persian Gulf War (1990-91) and again in the Iraq War (19 March 2003 to 1st May 2003) were justified because they both met the criteria for being categorised as Just Wars. In both invasions, Iraqi civilians who were Muslims (including women and children) would, tragically, have been unintentionally killed by Allied airstrikes, artillery fire and rifle rounds during combat on the ground and so on. This was unavoidable. War is ugly, no one wants it, but there are times when wars are, as I say Just and necessary. The Second World War HAD to be fought, it was a NECESSARY war. Hitler and his Nazis needed to be stopped.

With regard to my being a "white supremacist." All I have to say is two things (1) that the 1000-year- old Western civilization and its culture that I and other Westerners ( in Australia, the US, the UK, Canada, etc) still cherish was and remains in the year 2019, the greatest, most objectively superior civilization/culture that human history has ever produced.(2) This Civilization was built by white Western European men, and it's unique culture was the result of the unique features of white Western European psyche, which represent a melding the fearless and irrepressible Will to Power of people like the Germanic tribesmen (the Jutes, Angles, Saxons, Visigoths, etc) and the Vikings,for instance, with the dispassionate love of rational discourse that flourished in classical Athenian antiquity from the time of Homer to the "Golden Age" of Pericles. Oh, and BTW, there a veritable mountain of hard evidence to confirm all of this.

"White Supremacy ? Draw your own conclusions, darling.

Regards

Dachshund
Last edited by Dachshund on Thu May 09, 2019 11:57 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Dachshund

Post by Dachshund »

Arising_uk wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 9:14 pm Sausage dog,
The fact that your shithole of a country decided to legalise the for profit backstreet abortionists is the issue. There are clearly circumstances where terminating a pregnancy is currently the only solution.
You could solve most of your issues by providing sex-education and contraception to your masses but presumably you are also one of those who thinks stopping conception from sex is a moral crime as well.
In the West in 2019, there are RARE circumstances where abortion is morally justifiable. Note RARE.

Later Tosspot

Dachshund
vegetariantaxidermy

Dachshund wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 9:45 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 8:24 pm Btw, Daschund the white supremacist is fine and dandy with the mass slaughter of muslim children; in fact he applauds it, as well as the thugs who perpetrate it.
I have never condoned the intentional murder of Muslim children on this forum or anywhere else. I have said that there ought be a blanket ban on Muslim immigration into the West, and I am happy to defend that position.

I have also stated that I believe the military invasion of Iraq by America and its coalition allies in the Persian Gulf War (1990-91) and again in the Iraq War (19 March 2003 to 1st May 2003) were justified because they both met the criteria for being categorised as Just Wars. In both invasions, Iraqi civilians who were Muslims (including women and children) would, tragically, have been unintentionally killed by Allied airstrikes, artillery fire and rifle rounds during combat on the ground and so on. This was unavoidable. War is ugly, no one wants it, but there are times when wars are, as I say Just and necessary. The Second World War HAD to be fought, it was a NECESSARY. Hitler and his Nazis needed to be stopped.

With regard to my being a "white supremacist." All I have to say is two things (1) that the 1000-year- old Western civilization and its culture that I and other Westerners ( in Australia, the US, the UK, Canada, etc) still cherish was and remain in 2019, the greatest, most objectively superior civilization/culture that human history has ever produced.(2) This Civilization was built by white Western European men, and it's unique culture was the result of the unique features of white Western European psyche, which represent a melding the fearless and irrepressible Will to Power of people like the Germanic tribesmen (the Jutes, Angles, Saxons, Visigoths, etc) and the Vikings,for instance, with the dispassionate love of rational discourse that flourished in classical Athenian antiquity from the time of Homer to the "Golden Age" of Pericles. Oh, and BTW, there a veritable mountain of hard evidence to confirm all of this.

"White Supremacy ? Draw your own conclusions, darling.

Regards

Dachshund
That's what I said. You support the mass slaughter of muslim children. You don't have to keep repeating yourself.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Fri May 10, 2019 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Dachshund wrote:In the West in 2019, there are RARE circumstances where abortion is morally justifiable. Note RARE.

Later Tosspot

Dachshund
:lol: Thereby undercutting your whole position, what a twonk you are.
Dachshund

Post by Dachshund »

Arising_uk wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 11:53 pm [ :lol: Thereby undercutting your whole position, what a twonk you are.
Time for me and my mini dachshund to "hit the hay". I'm too tired to deal with a giant pillock/plonker/twat ( and probable bender) like you right now!

Regards Dachshund

GOD SAVE HER GRACIOUS MAJESTY THE QUEEN !!!!
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Dachshund wrote:Time for me and my mini dachshund to "hit the hay". I'm too tired to deal with a giant pillock/plonker/twat ( and probable bender) like you right now! ...
Homophobes, gotta love 'em just can't hear that knocking on their closet door.
Long live Cromwell, Parliament and the Coldstream Guards.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Arising_uk wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 12:10 am
Dachshund wrote:Time for me and my mini dachshund to "hit the hay". I'm too tired to deal with a giant pillock/plonker/twat ( and probable bender) like you right now! ...
Homophobes, gotta love 'em just can't hear that knocking on their closet door.
Long live Cromwell, Parliament and the Coldstream Guards.
God save King Charles! may He re-attach his head.

the king is dead, long live the king!

per bloodline Stuarts were the rightful kings, but Bonny Prince fked that over by being incompetent and not marching upon London when offered the chance in 1720 somesuch.

his dad was a ninny too - fleeing the field when he probably would have held it.

father like son i guess.

similar to the charle's - lol.

but you gotta love spaniels! - i guess. lol.
Kayla

Post by Kayla »

it is very odd that the very same people who want to make abortion illegal are also against sex education and, in many cases, birth control

they are also, overwhelmingly, oppose homosexuality, even though homosexual sex does not lead to pregnancy
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dachshund wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 3:22 pm I am going to tell you why the pro-life argument in the context of abortion is correct in a way that does not depend on an overtly religious commitment.
The morality of abortion is a subjective issue; there is no objective right or wrong to it. The relevant question is whether people who are against it have the right to interfere in the lives of those who are not against it. The anti-abortionist stance seems to be more of a right wing attitude, as does the belief that government should not interfere in people's personal matters. So, to quote that most irritating Americanism, "go figure".