"NEVER MIND THE BOLLOCKS", HERE'S THE SIMPLE TRUTH ABOUT ABORTION

Should you think about your duty, or about the consequences of your actions? Or should you concentrate on becoming a good person?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Immanuel Can

Re: "NEVER MIND THE BOLLOCKS", HERE'S THE SIMPLE TRUTH ABOUT ABORTION

Post by Immanuel Can »

Dubious wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 4:53 am In your case, this question is totally appropriate since you only know of ONE path. What other path can there be but the one you believe in.
Not true, but more importantly, unresponsive to the question.

No matter what you may imagine me to do in this regard, if what you say is right then you must be able to describe your own (presumably more rational and balanced) procedure, so as to be able to recommend it as the (presumably much better) alternative.

So I must ask again, what is this procedure by which "using one's mind" smoothly and unproblematically converts into moral understanding for you?
Kayla

Post by Kayla »

Harbal wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 8:47 pm Murder is a legal definition; taking a human life is only murder when the law categorises it as such;
this cant be the full extent of the word's meaning

lets say i am writing a novel about Neanderthals

"Gook murdered Droog with the mammoth thigh bone"

Obviously there are no laws, does that mean the user of the word 'murder' is improper?
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Kayla wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 7:37 pm
Harbal wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 8:47 pm Murder is a legal definition; taking a human life is only murder when the law categorises it as such;

Obviously there are no laws, does that mean the user of the word 'murder' is improper?
Yes it is, which is why it isn't called 'murder' when American and British thugs are slaughtering muslims in the ME.
So, slaughtering lots and lots of humans under the pretext of 'war' = fine and dandy.
Killing humans under the pretext of 'justice' = find and dandy.
And Neanderthals might have had their own system of laws regarding the killing of each other. Certainly, modern humans had no qualms about slaughtering them--nothing has changed much.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Kayla wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 7:37 pm

According to my understanding, Kayla, yes, 'murder' would not be the appropriate word. There are various words for homicide: murder, manslaughter, execution, euthanasia etc. When a killing is deliberate and unauthorised by the law, that is when it is classified as murder. Look at it this way: If Gook were the tribe leader and demanded that Droog give him half of any food he caught, but Droog lied about how many rabbits he managed to catch and only gave Gook a quarter of what he caught; could that be described as tax fraud, or embezzlement?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dachshund wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 3:22 pm"NEVER MIND THE BOLLOCKS", HERE'S THE SIMPLE TRUTH ABOUT ABORTION
Bit of an oxymoron that one. If there were no BOLLOCKS, there certainly wouldn't be a requirement to ABORT!
Dachshund

Post by Dachshund »

attofishpi wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 6:57 am
Dachshund wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 3:22 pm"NEVER MIND THE BOLLOCKS", HERE'S THE SIMPLE TRUTH ABOUT ABORTION
Bit of an oxymoron that one. If there were no BOLLOCKS, there certainly wouldn't be a requirement to ABORT!

I was alluding to the title of a famous "Sex Pistol's" album that was released in 1975 (the "Sex Pistols" were an English punk rock band)

"NEVER MIND THE BOLLOCKS - HERE'S THE SEX PISTOLS !"

In England, "Bollocks" is also a slang term for "Bullshit" (i.e; nonsense).

And there is a lot of "Bollocks" spoken on this forum about abortion (especially by nit-wits like Greta!)

Regards

Dachshund
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dachshund wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 8:04 am

I was alluding to the title of a famous "Sex Pistol's" album that was released in 1975 (the "Sex Pistols" were an English punk rock band)

And there is a lot of "Bollocks" spoken on this forum about abortion (especially by nit-wits like Greta!)

Regards

Dachshund
Er, I got the album dawg.
Walker

Post by Walker »

In this context, the definition of bollocks is likely sex the verb.

Media doesn't message that freedom's advantage is self-control of bollocks (brahmacharya), freedom's advantage is not enslavement to bollocks (libertinism).
Dachshund

Post by Dachshund »

Regards

Dachshund
Good to see, young man ! Ah!...the memories come flooding back !

I don't wanna holiday in the sun !
I wanna go to the new Belsen !
I wanna see some-a history !
Now I've got reasonable economy !

KWELL !!!

I feel sorry for kids today. Their music is all bollocks - all pure "Soft Cock" stuff. You wont hear Taylor Swift or Justin(e) Beiber singing great lyrics like that, or spitting on their fans at concerts, eh?

Regards

Dachshund (God Save the Queen !!)
Walker

Post by Walker »

It’s a phase, like Get off my lawn!

Johnny Rotten wants cops to stop homeless punks
https://pagesix.com/2019/04/26/johnny-r ... cant-cope/
uwot

Post by uwot »

Walker wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 8:51 am It’s a phase, like Get off my lawn!
Nah mate, it's the title of an album. The phrases are 'a load of bollocks' i.e very bad, or 'the dog's bollocks' i.e very good.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dachshund wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 8:26 am

Regards

Dachshund
Good to see, young man ! Ah!...the memories come flooding back !

I don't wanna holiday in the sun !
I wanna go to the new Belsen !
I wanna see some-a history !
Now I've got reasonable economy !

KWELL !!!

I feel sorry for kids today. Their music is all bollocks - all pure "Soft Cock" stuff. You wont hear Taylor Swift or Justin(e) Beiber singing great lyrics like that, or spitting on their fans at concerts, eh?

Regards

Dachshund (God Save the Queen !!)
Ya i'd prefer Taylor spitting at me any day!

she was a girl from Birmingham
she just had an abortion
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Interesting footnote to the discussion on abortion and sex-selection.

Last night, a friend of mine gave birth to a healthy baby boy.

The thing is, the ultrasound technician told her some time ago that it was a girl. So until last night, she and her husband were expecting a girl.

If they had "sex-selected" an abortion, it's not just that a little girl would have died. It would have been this little boy. But I wonder if the abortionist would have fessed up to the actual outcome. And I can't help but wonder how many baby boys are killed in the mistaken belief that they were going to be girls.

Just a footnote, as I say. Good thing these were real parents, not baby murderers. This little boy has his life because his mother is a real mother. And this mother has her baby boy only because she was just as willing to have a baby girl.
Dachshund

Post by Dachshund »

[quote=attofishpi post_id=410915 time=1559031711 user_id=6293

Ya i'd prefer Taylor spitting at me any day!

[/quote]

Pervert !

Regards

Dachshund
Walker

Post by Walker »

uwot wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 9:21 am
Walker wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 8:51 am It’s a phase, like Get off my lawn!
Nah mate, it's the title of an album. The phrases are 'a load of bollocks' i.e very bad, or 'the dog's bollocks' i.e very good.
That works too.