RESPECTING OTHER PEOPLE'S VIEWS.

Should you think about your duty, or about the consequences of your actions? Or should you concentrate on becoming a good person?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Davyboi

Re: RESPECTING OTHER PEOPLE'S VIEWS.

Post by Davyboi »

Walker wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:38 pm No.

Poof is unfair to others, through no fault of their own.

I have seen the wheel of causation, and I have the Power of Restraint.

8)
I think I need to learn the power of restraint walker! It's a good quality, that I yet have to master.. Respect due
Davyboi

Re: "I chalk it up to Christmas approaching."

Post by Davyboi »

-1- wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:08 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:51 am
Walker wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:44 am
Rest assured your limitations are not the only ears in town.
What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Stop being such a coward, hiding behind your little bullshit 'language'.
You see what I mean, Veggie? You don't understand something, then your most frequent response is an angry outburst. Whereas we are not as stupid as you seem. There IS something in what we all say, except your limited humanity is incapable of embracing that something... and teaching you those things is right out of question, because the moment you encounter something that is foreign to you, your response is hatred, disparaging, and disdain.

That way you'll never learn life, and that's the only way unfortunately I've seen you grow. That is, your growth rate is zero, and your learning curve is a flat horizontal line.

Cage...
Amen to that post! So it's just not me who thinks this? Always anger! And negative replies.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Davyboi wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:00 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:51 am

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Stop being such a coward, hiding behind your little bullshit 'language'.
You see what I mean, Veggie? You don't understand something, then your most frequent response is an angry outburst. Whereas we are not as stupid as you seem. There IS something in what we all say, except your limited humanity is incapable of embracing that something... and teaching you those things is right out of question, because the moment you encounter something that is foreign to you, your response is hatred, disparaging, and disdain.

That way you'll never learn life, and that's the only way unfortunately I've seen you grow. That is, your growth rate is zero, and your learning curve is a flat horizontal line.

Cage...
Amen to that post! So it's just not me who thinks this? Always anger! And negative replies.
What on earth is a 'negative' reply? And how would you know one way or another? You appear to have a lot of trouble with reading comprehension.
Davyboi

Post by Davyboi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:15 pm

Cage...
What on earth is a 'negative' reply? And how would you know one way or another? You appear to have a lot of trouble with reading comprehension.
Yes I do have trouble with reading comprehension! That's because I am simple! Unlike you OH POWERFUL MIGHTY VEGGIESHEEP! 😂 😂
You like danger dickhead, are just emotional vampires!
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:36 pm I have witnessed Walker attempt to make a large number of arguments, none has ever been well argued. He isn't reticent at all, a better description of his style would be gnomic. He writes in moderately pithy little mcnuggets with everything between left unsaid in order to leave the bulk of his argument to innuendo.
*Ahem*

8)
Surely you all can see how basic that trick is?
FlashDangerpants

Davyboi wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:35 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:15 pm

Yes I do have trouble with reading comprehension! That's because I am simple! Unlike you OH POWERFUL MIGHTY VEGGIESHEEP! 😂 😂
You like danger dickhead, are just emotional vampires!
You also have no imagination BennyBoiSexToi
Davyboi

Post by Davyboi »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:41 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:36 pm I have witnessed Walker attempt to make a large number of arguments, none has ever been well argued. He isn't reticent at all, a better description of his style would be gnomic. He writes in moderately pithy little mcnuggets with everything between left unsaid in order to leave the bulk of his argument to innuendo.
*Ahem*

8)
Surely you all can see how basic that trick is?
Being a chimpanzee, I like basic tricks! I like the power of restraint trick best!
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

Walker wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:26 am
In order to realize Harvard’s vision of University, Harvard screens applicants by excluding the exceptionally academic.

Most any university, in order to realize its vision of University, also invites guest speakers.

Those who show up to silence the invited guest speakers are actually censoring the university’s vision of University.

Not surprising in the Bizarro World of ostensible relativism that dictates even the opinions of University destroyers must be considered to be worthwhile.
There is an old Russian expression: "it is better to be slapped with the truth then kissed with a lie." In these times of political correctness only being kissed with the politically correct lie is worthy of respect. Anything else must be scorned and considered intolerable. Safe spaces must be offered to students to protect them from being slapped with the truth.
Davyboi

Post by Davyboi »

Nick_A wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:47 pm
In order to realize Harvard’s vision of University, Harvard screens applicants by excluding the exceptionally academic.

Most any university, in order to realize its vision of University, also invites guest speakers.

Those who show up to silence the invited guest speakers are actually censoring the university’s vision of University.

Not surprising in the Bizarro World of ostensible relativism that dictates even the opinions of University destroyers must be considered to be worthwhile.
There is an old Russian expression: "it is better to be slapped with the truth then kissed with a lie." In these times of political correctness only being kissed with the politically correct lie is worthy of respect. Anything else must be scorned and considered intolerable. Safe spaces must be offered to students to protect them from being slapped with the truth.
Personally I would prefer to be slapped with the truth! Better to learn, and move on..then never learn
FlashDangerpants

Did we just witness Nick_A being too subtle for somebody to understand?
vegetariantaxidermy

Davyboi wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:55 pm

Personally I would prefer to be slapped with the truth! Better to learn, and move on..than never learn
Indeed. We have all witnessed your love of being slapped with the truth :D
Davyboi

Post by Davyboi »

[quote=vegetariantaxidermy post_id=385346 time=1543269802 user_id=8006]
[quote=Davyboi post_id=385344 time=1543269319 user_id=16509]
[quote=Nick_A post_id=385343 time=1543268873 user_id=7881]

[/quote]
Personally I would prefer to be slapped with the truth! Better to learn, and move on..than never learn
[/quote]

[/quote]
Glad you have beared witness,
FlashDangerpants

So, DickBoi, on a scale of England playing Iceland at football, to Napoleon's invasion of Russia, what level of failure should we ascribe to your respect thread? Given that even the author resorted almost instantly to vituparative abuse?
Walker

Post by Walker »

The truth is self-protected, but decent folks don't want to be responsible for exploding heads, like the frog who left her home in the well and moved to the ocean.

All campus protests should be in the summertime; hot sun with just a touch of cool breeze.

Knowing why will transcend any inferences that are left leaning towards more.

Well, since freedom of expression has achieved primacy over freedom of speech in society, via equal footing in the intellectual bastions of University, then for the popular feminist method of the bare-skin protest, non-interference is best at this juncture. Why swim against the tide that has already taken a left turn off Highway Rationality?

Hot sun soothing and relaxing the occasional cool-breeze goose bumps … while all caution concerning danger is just thrown to the wind!

:lol:

Lots of press coverage, for sure.

If it’s good for the cause, then by golly it’s good.
vegetariantaxidermy

Davyboi wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:25 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:03 pm
Davyboi wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:55 pm
Glad you have beared witness,
'borne'