Walker wrote: ↑Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:58 pm
Peter Holmes wrote: ↑Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:27 pm
You've been propagandized. Suckered by anaesthetising right wing media. Fake news.
Nope. I don't rely on sound bites, and I'm aware of the propaganda.
Go on, do some research into your border-children issue.
The truth is out there but you have to surf a bit, and think clearly.
You sure won't find it on Leftist media.
I'm also aware of the futility of doing the research for you.
However, I will do the thinking for you.
As an incentive I assert that for my generosity you now have the obligation to also think and express your thoughts in dialogue. As an assertion of your identity you may respond that you have no moral obligation to respond in any way that I require. I may claim you have an obligation of fairness and you may claim, fairness for whom? To that I say, fairness to yourself, so that you benefit from your own writing, as I benefit from mine.
Allow me to offer a few portals into your research.
Why are the kids even there in the first place? Why did their parents illegally bring them into the country? Joe Biden said he and Barack O. put the kids in cages to protect them. Is that the truth of why they caged the children, and if so, protect them from what? Right-wingers? Dig a little. Think.
What’s the alternative to the situation as it is? And by the way, where are the parents? I can guarantee you that if for some unimaginable reason my children were detained by the authorities because they tried to sneak into a foreign country, knowing that thousands of miles and perhaps a few other countries would be between us, guided by a human trafficker who just might be a woman with a woman’s soft sell of persuasion … well then, under such a situation, the authorities would have no problem at all finding me. I would find them, come hell or high water, by any means necessary.
What kind of a parent scratches together 10K to send their unaccompanied, unprotected child on a long-distance journey where statistics show the child stands a good chance of being raped and enslaved to pimps, a probability so much so that the little girls are given birth control pills to take along.
Yes, not only do the parents give their child away, they pay 10K to do it. This is a nuts and bolts, cost/benefit decision where the child’s welfare is obviously not primary in the parents’ equation. Quite an arrangement. The parents don’t even sell their children. They give them away to anyone who will also accept 10K.
What are the possible reasons for such a thing to happen?
- Either the parents’ rational faculties were twisted with some heavy propaganda, such as … no problem, once the children cross the border they’re detained for awhile, they get the best medical care and healthy food, they get to use indoor plumbing maybe for the first time, they get to go to school, they get clothes, and at the very worst they get sent back. Look at it as an educational excursion, with benefits.
-The parents say, but we don’t want them sent back, conditions are too bad here. We don’t have any of that stuff and worst of all, not only do we have no opportunity to improve our miserable lot in life, we have nothing to offer. No modern job skills, no academic degrees, nothing that authorities desire from legal immigrants.
- The coyote says that’s easy, just don’t go claim them or check up on them. They will be fine, for Americans are humane people, and quite generous. The kids may be temporarily kept in makeshift conditions for awhile simply because we’re flooding the border with so many people all at once, but eventually the overburdening of the system will force them to build large facilities to handle the open borders that are coming in the future, so that the authorities can at least make a cursory check for diseases, and the afflicted can be isolated in large indoor complexes that even now are being planned by some future, Progressive administration. As you must now know, we are overwhelming the border system and that might expedite your child’s release to a relative already in the country because there are strong rumours of waivers and changes in fundamental rules.
- Or, perhaps the parents don’t value their children, which is kind of weird since they laid out the cash and maybe even sold their souls to get the cash. Doesn’t seem likely.
- Let’s see. Assemble a mob of 500. Charge them each 10K for travel expenses and then either walk, hop a freight, or get on one of these buses that someone has provided. Rape the women on the journey because you are an immoral human trafficker and not the salesman who collected the cash from the parents, which accounts for the longer journey by foot. Quite a business model. Healthy profit in people.
- Why do these people want to get into the USA anyway, and more importantly, why are Progressives so hellbent on getting in as many of the great unwashed as possible?
- Don’t be coy, you know why. It wasn’t just for a chance for the Obama administration to exercise inhumanity by putting children in cages, like dogs. Neither was it a chance for the Trump administration to display inhumanity to the world, although it is rumored by propagandists that the objective of the Trump administration is to make all folks drink dirty water and sleep in a hollow log.
- No, all the fuss is for one-party rule because if the parents are stupid enough to send their unprotected, unaccompanied children on a harrowing, life-threatening journey, then they’re stupid enough to vote Democrat once the borders are opened, when they can follow their children, and all those yet to have children can also follow.