Sitting in a cafe for a whole afternoon yet only ordered one cup of drink

Should you think about your duty, or about the consequences of your actions? Or should you concentrate on becoming a good person?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Above us only sky

Sitting in a cafe for a whole afternoon yet only ordered one cup of drink

Post by Above us only sky »

If someone in a cafe for a whole afternoon yet only ordered one cup of drink, then is that person evil?
TSBU

Post by TSBU »

henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Not evil, but mebbe a slacker parasite.
vegetariantaxidermy

Re:

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

henry quirk wrote:Not evil, but mebbe a slacker parasite.
You seem very old. What do you live off Henry?
Harbal

Re: Sitting in a cafe for a whole afternoon yet only ordered one cup of drink

Post by Harbal »

Above us only sky wrote:If someone in a cafe for a whole afternoon yet only ordered one cup of drink, then is that person evil?
It all depends what was in that one cup. If it was frothy, milky coffee with some kind of flavouring in it then, yes, that person is evil.
TSBU

Post by TSBU »

Harbal wrote:
Above us only sky wrote:If someone in a cafe for a whole afternoon yet only ordered one cup of drink, then is that person evil?
It all depends what was in that one cup. If it was frothy, milky coffee with some kind of flavouring in it then, yes, that person is evil.
Specially if it doesn't have sugar, unless they eat the sugar alone.
henry quirk

"What do you live off Henry?"

Post by henry quirk »

I am old(er), but I'm not retired (and never will be) and don't accept charity, so I live off the fruits of my labors, which is to say: I work.

You?
vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Sitting in a cafe for a whole afternoon yet only ordered one cup of drink

May you have a stroke and become dependent as many other smug tossbuckets have. Let me guess. You can't stand the thought of poor people having access to abortion, but you also can't stand the thought of any of your precious money going to help the babies of poor people via education and health care. You really don't have a hell of a lot of redeeming qualities (and believe me, I've looked for them).
It's like those 'conservative' kristian fucks. They don't want women to be able to have legal, safe abortions, but they also don't want them to have access to contraception. In fact, they really don't want women around at all (apart from their prostitutes and mistresses).
Btw, do you mind your precious money going to arms dealers?
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

May one of your johns knife you in the throat while you blow him. Then you can go to Potter's Field.

And, no, not a dime for Joanne. *If you can't afford babies (or abortions), cross your legs.

Amd, as I said elsewhere: I'm absolutely in favor of providing for kids who have no one to caretake them.

*so much noise is foisted up about a woman's right to choose, but it's always about her right to choose after she's knocked up...how about exercising a little of that choice before you fuck, or, is denying an appetite just too hard for you?
vegetariantaxidermy

Re:

henry quirk wrote:May one of your johns knife you in the throat while you blow him. Then you can go to Potter's Field.

And, no, not a dime for Joanne. *If you can't afford babies (or abortions), cross your legs.

Amd, as I said elsewhere: I'm absolutely in favor of providing for kids who have no one to caretake them.

*so much noise is foisted up about a woman's right to choose, but it's always about her right to choose after she's knocked up...how about exercising a little of that choice before you fuck, or, is denying an appetite just too hard for you?
So only the rich can have sex. Not exactly realistic peabrain. It's not difficult to get pregnant accidentally. Not too many people are going to choose life-long celibacy, and we all know what that does. Intelligent Govts. weigh up the corresponding social cost of millions of unwanted, neglected children against safe, legal abortion. Shame your mommy didn't cross her legs before yo daddy raped her. Perhaps one of your loved ones will end up with gas gangrene from a backstreet abortion rather than tell her fascist grandpa that she forgot to cross her legs.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Please, instruct whatever passes as your family to post your obit in-forum after that john takes you out (or you eat Drano).

It'll brighten up the place.
vegetariantaxidermy

Re:

henry quirk wrote:Please, instruct whatever passes as your family to post your obit in-forum after that john takes you out (or you eat Drano).

It'll brighten up the place.
I hope you didn't breed. And I have no idea what you are on about.
henry quirk

you're not that stupid

Post by henry quirk »

Sure you do.
vegetariantaxidermy

Re: you're not that stupid

henry quirk wrote:Sure you do.
I don't know who this John person is. Your boy-on-boy male camaraderie might seem cute to most on here, but it means diddly-squat to me and just seems false. All I see is someone who can't be bothered to think anything through. Nothing I've said is untrue and you know it.
Btw, poor people pay taxes too. As a matter of fact the rich pay the least, if any.
thedoc

Re: you're not that stupid

Post by thedoc »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
henry quirk wrote:Sure you do.
I don't know who this John person is. Your boy-on-boy male camaraderie might seem cute to most on here, but it means diddly-squat to me and just seems false. All I see is someone who can't be bothered to think anything through. Nothing I've said is untrue and you know it.
Btw, poor people pay taxes too. As a matter of fact the rich pay the least, if any.
If you really don't know (as opposed to pretending that you don't know) a John is a client of a prostitute, and I'm sure you've had plenty, it would be the only way you would have sex. Unless you've never had it, and that is quite believable, given your general attitude.