Axiological measure of need-object leverage

Should you think about your duty, or about the consequences of your actions? Or should you concentrate on becoming a good person?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

The Voice of Time

Axiological measure of need-object leverage

Post by The Voice of Time »

Following my threads in the logic section on the mathematics of objects of need and my thread (which was relocated to general discussion) about leveraging happiness... I'd like to propose a measure of the degree of leverage, of any movement in need-space (a movement being: the utilization of an ability relative to that object of need, making the old object cease to exist and the new object start to exist in time).

The formula for measure (the way in which you gain a metric value) would be: the sum of functions and functions of functions at n'th standardized depth level (how far down the hierarchy of the object of need you go to count functions) and take this and divide it by the dependability security actual value of a unifiable (a synonym for an object of need, i call it that when dealing with mathematics because of its relationship with the mathematical representation of unity: the number "1").

So that concludes a great step towards developing what I believe is gonna be the most powerful ethical theory of the future.