Roe Vs Wade? God the greatest Abortionist.

Should you think about your duty, or about the consequences of your actions? Or should you concentrate on becoming a good person?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Re: Roe Vs Wade? God the greatest Abortionist.

Post by attofishpi »

Immanuel Can wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:01 am
attofishpi wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:24 pm He (Christ) insisted to me it is NOT murder.
So you want me to believe that God says one thing, and the Son of God says the opposite.

Nope. Sorry. Have a nice day.
Oh, thanks...I'm having a great day. Christ is God btw.

I see you fail to comprehend the difference I point out below, and as to what God does actually consider MURDER and WHY.

IC - YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THINGS HOLISTICALLY.
Although God does NOT look at abortion as an acceptable alternative way to contraception, I assure you, He (Christ) insisted to me it is NOT murder.

So yes it is contrary to the wishes of suck up self-righteous biased Evangelists on the whole. I still laugh since being taught by the sage about the language anomalies when I see PASTOR reverses to ROT_SAP - you need to understand, God thinks you preachy Evangelists are a bunch of SAPS.
('HE' doesn't need (or want) the likes you and your ilk to spread your personal biases as if they are the word of Christ! SAP)

So. (..what I post below is based upon what the sage taught me - reincarnation)

Holistically - Abortion.
1. IC You have agreed that people that terminate a pregnancy are NOT terminating someones SOUL.

2. Therefore, all that has happened is the matter of a foetus has been stopped in its development.

3. That SOUL will reincarnate eventually into a foetus and be born into a suitable loving family.

Where above is there ANY issue IC? As one that think he speaks for Christ himself (as ALL Evangelists do)

Holistically - MURDER.
1. If I murder a fully grown human, even a child...I did not terminate that persons SOUL.

2. So WHY does God not want us to murder?

3. Because family, dependants, friends etc LOVE that person...AND it is THEY that suffer.

Comprehende?
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:04 am
attofishpi wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:24 pm He (Christ) insisted to me it is NOT murder.
So you want me to believe that God says one thing, and the Son of God says the opposite.

That, I know.

But for you, that admission makes it even less plausible that He would contradict Himself. And to you alone. As a special revelation, one must presume.

No, I don't believe you. And I'm certain even you don't believe you.

Abortion is murder. You know it, I know it, and everybody else also knows it. That's its whole aim. If it does not end the existence of a person, a child, there is no reason even to seek one.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Immanuel Can wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:16 am

That, I know.

But for you, that admission makes it even less plausible that He would contradict Himself.
What contradiction? Where has God\Christ EVER stated abortion is MURDER?
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:09 am

That, I know.

But for you, that admission makes it even less plausible that He would contradict Himself.
We're going in circles.

You want the words, "Thou shalt not abort children?" They didn't abort children in those days. You're going to have to accept its description as given: "murder."

But the burden to prove a child is not a child is on the aborter. Why, you ask? Because anti-abortionists are not killing anyone. So if they win, nobody dies at all. But if the abortionists are given the win, children die.

So give your evidence that a child is not a child. Let's start with the third trimester: how do you know the entity in the womb ten seconds before birth is not a person, but the entity in the room ten seconds later is, and is in every possible sense of the word? What's your evidence?
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Immanuel Can to atto wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:13 pm They didn't abort children in those days.
You don't think people have been creating and drinking concoctions throughout history for such things?
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Lacewing wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:14 pm
Immanuel Can to atto wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:13 pm They didn't abort children in those days.
You don't think people have been creating and drinking concoctions throughout history for such things?
That may or may not be: who can say how many? And if so, every one of them was attempting murder. And they knew it...it was precisely in that hope that they were drinking the concoctions.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Immanuel Can wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:13 pm
attofishpi wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:09 am
That, I know.

We're going in circles.

You want the words, "Thou shalt not abort children?" They didn't abort children in those days.
Nobody aborts children, foetus are what are aborted. And YES they did abort foetus' in Roman times.

Immanuel Can wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:13 pmYou're going to have to accept its description as given: "murder."
Not according to what God told me, contrary to the wishful thinking of self proclaimed 'do gooders' (Evangelists, that do more harm to any Christian ideology than the likes of Dawkins.)

Immanuel Can wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:13 pmBut the burden to prove a child is not a child is on the aborter. Why, you ask? Because anti-abortionists are not killing anyone. So if they win, nobody dies at all. But if the abortionists are given the win, children die.
A foetus developing into a child when terminated is dead, and as we both agreed, the SOUL continues. So, again, look at the BIG picture, would you rather that SOUL be born into a non loving environment (most of is likely to be extremely detrimental to its future), or to be reincarnated within a family that actually have the means and the desire to provide that SOUL with LOVE.

Immanuel Can wrote:So give your evidence that a child is not a child. Let's start with the third trimester: how do you know the entity in the womb ten seconds before birth is not a person. but the entity in the room ten seconds later is, and is in every possible sense of the word? What's your evidence?
My personal opinion on such late abortions is getting close to what you would term 'murder' - there is a point in time that the developed foetus has receptors developed to pain for example.

What about women taking the morning after pill - is that murder?
wtf

Post by wtf »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:13 pm
Nobody aborts children, foetus are what are aborted. And YES they did abort foetus' in Roman times.
By great coincidence, my old buddy and favorite datapoint in the abortion debate Scott Peterson was in the news this morning.

Scott Peterson resentenced to life in prison for pregnant wife Laci’s killing

Scott Peterson was back in court over the 2002 slayings of his wife and unborn son after the California Supreme Court overturned his death penalty sentence last year. (My emphasis)

You can not logically call a fetus both "not a person" and then sentence a man to life in prison for killing one. I have already made this point, but it's worth noting that Mr. Peterson was in court recently and his life sentence was affirmed this very day. He did beat the death penalty though.
Last edited by wtf on Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

wtf wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:19 pm
attofishpi wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:13 pm
By great coincidence, my old buddy and favorite datapoint in the abortion debate Scott Peterson was in the news this morning.

Scott Peterson resentenced to life in prison for pregnant wife Laci’s killing

Scott Peterson was back in court over the 2002 slayings of his wife and unborn son after the California Supreme Court overturned his death penalty sentence last year. (My emphasis)

You can not logically call a fetus both "not a person" and then sentence a man to life in prison for killing one. I have already made this point, but it's worth noting that Mr. Peterson challenged his sentence in court recently and his life sentence was affirmed this very day. He did beat the death penalty though.
..and again, you are talking about a country of hypocrisy that asks you to place your hand on the holy bible to state the truth, and then can sentence you to death in total contradiction to: "Thou shalt not kill"
..and again, there is a difference between a LOVING couple that want to have a child.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:13 pm Nobody aborts children, foetus are what are aborted.
No, you don't get to define away murder as "foetus" removal.

You have to PROVE that what you're doing is not murder. And that means you have to prove why a ten-seconds-before-birth person is "not a person, just a foetus."
Immanuel Can wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:13 pmBut the burden to prove a child is not a child is on the aborter. Why, you ask? Because anti-abortionists are not killing anyone. So if they win, nobody dies at all. But if the abortionists are given the win, children die.
What's your answer: how do you know that the person you're killing is "not a person"?
...would you rather that SOUL be born into a non loving environment...
Not your call to make. God is the giver of life. He alone has the right to say what "environment" a child is born into.

And not at all necessary, anyway. There is an extreme shortage of healthy infants for adoption, and more than enough families to adopt them. What's the rationale for murdering them instead of allowing them to be raised in a healthy and wealthy home, among desperate to receive them?
My personal opinion on such late abortions is getting close to what you would term 'murder'
Well, thanks for your "opinion." What's the truth, and how do you prove it?
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Atto,

At what point does the thing a pregnant woman carries become a person?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

I.C. you are unethical when it comes to what should be an honest and open Philosophy debate by removing pertinent points, and insisting only your own are worthy of discussion - renders you weak and cowardly since you clearly know you have no rebuttal to the points I have made.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

henry quirk wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:40 pm Atto,

When a woman takes the morning after pill is that MURDER?
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:49 pm

I don't know.

Your turn.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

henry quirk wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:49 pm
attofishpi wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:49 pm

I don't know.

Your turn.
When the 'thing' is given a birth certificate :mrgreen: