Roe Vs Wade? God the greatest Abortionist.

Should you think about your duty, or about the consequences of your actions? Or should you concentrate on becoming a good person?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

wtf

Re: Roe Vs Wade? God the greatest Abortionist.

Post by wtf »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:38 am
In the case you mentioned, consideration could be made to the fact that a married couple were willing to love and nurture the child once born, a far cry from a crack whore, possible someone that was raped that gets pregnant and is likely to raise a delinquent because the state will not allow her to terminate an unwanted pregnancy.
You lost me. Laci Peterson wasn't a crack whore, at least as far as anyone knows from the media coverage. But are you saying that the law applies differently to nice middle class people than it does to crack whores? You are losing the plot here.

I responded to your post when you said it's not murder to kill a fetus. I pointed out to you that the law does regard it as murder. I wonder if you care to amend your original claim.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

wtf wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:54 am
attofishpi wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:38 am
In the case you mentioned, consideration could be made to the fact that a married couple were willing to love and nurture the child once born, a far cry from a crack whore, possible someone that was raped that gets pregnant and is likely to raise a delinquent because the state will not allow her to terminate an unwanted pregnancy.
You lost me.
It appears so, you appear to lack the ability to distinguish between circumstances.
wtf wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:54 amLaci Peterson wasn't a crack whore, at least as far as anyone knows from the media coverage.
I never said she was. You need to improve reading comprehension.

wtf wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:54 amBut are you saying that the law applies differently to nice middle class people than it does to crack whores? You are losing the plot here.
I made the point that the US law is hypocrisy (you omitted) where on the one hand one swears on the holy bible in the court of law, and on the other hand can be sentenced to death - in total contradiction to the holy book held with such high regard.

So, NO I did not make any case for the law in a yay or nay way~! I simply stated the distinction that where a woman that has been raped decides to terminate an unwanted pregnancy should NOT be held to the same scrutiny as a loving couple that are pending bringing a child into the world.
DO YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE indeed DISTINCTION OF FACTS?

wtf wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:54 amI responded to your post when you said it's not murder to kill a fetus. I pointed out to you that the law does regard it as murder.
What LAW? Whose LAW? Understand there are different legislations across the entire planet - MOST of which are far more advanced than a country that HYPOCRITICALLY KILLS people that have placed there hand upon the 'holy bible' to tell the truth.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

henry quirk wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:04 am
wtf wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:57 am
Sculptor wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:03 am That did not make sense because you are stupid
That's it? Moronic insults are all you've got? *That's pathetic.
*that's my good friend, sculptor, in a nutshell
Yes, telling the truth everytime.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Sculptor wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:32 am
wtf wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:57 am

That's it? Moronic insults are all you've got? *That's pathetic.
Yes, telling *the truth everytime.
*that you're pathetic?

yes
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

bahman wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:46 pm
RCSaunders wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:25 pm
bahman wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:32 pm Of course, a fetus is a person. Everything is a matter of time until the fetus looks like a human being. Abortion is not a sin, it is a crime. It is easy to resolve the problem, educate your children.
You apparently don't know what an ectopic pregnancy or parasitic twin are. They are both "fetuses," that can never become a human being.
Ok, thanks for the information. But we are not talking about these special cases.
Of course not, because it proves your argument is nonsense.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

henry quirk wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:33 pm
Sculptor wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:32 am

Yes, telling *the truth everytime.
*that you're pathetic?

yes
no
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

henry quirk wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:15 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:57 pm A foetus is technically a parasite which the body expels after x amount of time.
Why aren't these 'pro-lifers' campaigning against the removal of cancerous tumours? Aren't they deserving of 'life' too?
no, a fetus is the natural, normal result of sexual congress

it's not a parasite ...
If an organism cannot live on it's own but must derive its sustanance from another organism it is a parasite. A fetus is a parasite until it is born.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

RCSaunders wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:30 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:57 pm A foetus is technically a parasite which the body expels after x amount of time.
Why aren't these 'pro-lifers' campaigning against the removal of cancerous tumours? Aren't they deserving of 'life' too?

it's not a parasite ...
If an organism cannot live on it's own but must derive its sustanance from another organism it is a parasite. A fetus is a parasite until it is born.
so this...
4D5A2B8D-736C-4BF5-BE72-F140CB327F65.jpeg
4D5A2B8D-736C-4BF5-BE72-F140CB327F65.jpeg (42.72 KiB) Viewed 1039 times
...is the same as this...
AA380603-6AA1-44C6-B613-11CA23076CCB.jpeg
AA380603-6AA1-44C6-B613-11CA23076CCB.jpeg (29.92 KiB) Viewed 1039 times
...well, okay.

And I guess this too...
8CE9444A-52BB-44BE-8E6A-E678BB59FFEA.jpeg
8CE9444A-52BB-44BE-8E6A-E678BB59FFEA.jpeg (52.73 KiB) Viewed 1039 times
...is a parasite. I've never known one to fend for itself, so it must be.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

henry quirk wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:12 pm

it's not a parasite ...
so this...

...is the same as this...

AA380603-6AA1-44C6-B613-11CA23076CCB.jpeg

...well, okay.

And I guess this too...

8CE9444A-52BB-44BE-8E6A-E678BB59FFEA.jpeg

While in the mother's womb it techincally is. And why are you arguing abortion? We all know that you are a rabid bible belt racist and misogynist and that you are terrified of any of your precious tax money going to help women, especially not black women.
Just mind your own beeswax and fuck off and go and play with your gun--you know, one of those things that was invented to kill babies (but first try looking in the mirror).
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

it's not a parasite ...
so this...

So why not address the thread, and tell me why god kills millions of these every year.
image_2021-12-05_185726.png
image_2021-12-05_185726.png (43.24 KiB) Viewed 1025 times
In fact in the time it has taken me to write this god has slain 2 under fives every second with dirty water.
vegetariantaxidermy

I suspect that all these male kunts who think they have the right to control women's reproduction decisions have never had a baby (funny that) and really have no concept of a baby's needs, (which are simple but vast and all-encompassing). They probably think it's the same as a puppy. It's literally not possible to look after children when you have no means to do it. That's just a fact. Netflix series ''Maid'' depicts this pretty well, and shows how poorly single mothers and their children are treated in the US and the hoops they have to go through to get even the smallest amount of assistance.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

We all love your concern for the sancity of life.
So how many unwanted babies have you adopted?
bahman

Post by bahman »

RCSaunders wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:48 pm
bahman wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:46 pm
RCSaunders wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:25 pm
You apparently don't know what an ectopic pregnancy or parasitic twin are. They are both "fetuses," that can never become a human being.
Ok, thanks for the information. But we are not talking about these special cases.
Of course not, because it proves your argument is nonsense.
It does not.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

tell me why god kills millions of these every year.

Which God?

My God doesn't.

Mebbe you wanna accuse Him of neglect?

-----

We all love your concern for the sancity of life.

As I say up-thread: it ain't about sanctity of life.

So how many unwanted babies have you adopted?

One: my nephew. I've had him for 15 years (his entire life).

-----

god has slain 2 under fives every second with dirty water.

Again: which God?

-----

Netflix

🤣
vegetariantaxidermy

What difference does it make where it's 'streaming'? That's like saying that any information found on the internet is automatically nonsense.

Just one? Wow. Take a bow. And he was family anyway, and probably not adopted from birth by you on your own.

Henry should be applauding women who have abortions. That's less of his precious tax money going on welfare and other social services (not forgetting that women from every walk of life have abortions for any number of reasons that are entirely their own business).
The only possible conclusion is that Henry is a misogynist and a hypocrite.
Religious nuts need to keep their ugly, hypocritical snouts out of other people's lives and start cleaning up their own cesspits.

Awww, how cute, you have your own widdle 'god'. Where do you keep it? In the cupboard with your gun collection?

BTW, you've changed your tune. You used to say that you couldn't care less about abortion as long as people paid for it themselves. It shouldn't cost any more that a normal doctor appointment anyway, or not even that if you only have to visit the chemist. It's only a couple of pills in most cases. Everything is about guns and money with you. What a spiritually dead existence.