guns, gays, dems 'n repubs.

Should you think about your duty, or about the consequences of your actions? Or should you concentrate on becoming a good person?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Post Reply
User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Posts: 1587
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:51 pm

guns, gays, dems 'n repubs.

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:48 am

I have two choices in society. Ban guns or ban gays. Both about absolute guv'ment cu nt-rol. Dems will ban my guns but not ban my gays. Repubs will ban gays, but not ban my guns.

both systems are absolute trash and retarded garbage that i am forced to vote for.

i am against government and control and interference of our lives. governments should not police our guns or sexuality. fuck the pigs telling us what to do.

this country was founded for the rights 4 guns AND pursuit of happiness. this country was not meant for manginas to tell us what to do. it was meant for men to decide their OWN moral compass and stand up for what THEY believe is right. Not for the goverment to brainwash all into the same code of morals and ethics. The purpose of a gun is for a man to stand up for his own freedoms and liberties. Not to coddle everyone and keep them safe. It is not my place to say whether or not a school shooting is morally right or morally wrong. The school shooter may percieve the bullying and school atmosphere as an intolerable injustice, he may view the school as a cesspool of evil. It is not my place, nor the government, to describe what is morally right or morally wrong. Guns are for the individual in the faith the INDIVIDUAL is generally born of good character (the implication of Equality) and of sound moral judgement. Generally, people do things for reasons. Very rarely do mass murderers do it for no reason or without cause. It is not my place, nor the governments, to determine a moral assignment of good or evil to a person's ideaology. Guns were given in the assumpiton that individuals generally are good people and will do what they believe is right and good in the event of intolerable tyranny. For example, if someone shoots up their office, it could be due to their perception that their boss was using them as slave labor, an inhuman injustice, and no taxation without representation. Thus is it is not my job or the governments to micro regulate ethics or morality. If someone shoots up a church, it could be due to their perception the church is evil, enslaving humanity with lies and ruining civilization. Again, not my job or the governments to say their cause is right or wrong. Guns were not given for manginas to dictate their version of good and evil, their version of right and wrong and how society should be run, or to force their bullshit Puritan pig values down our throats.

Again, remember how this nation was founded. This nation was created by Atheist Terrorists who were afraid of big government. Now it is overrun by religious freaks and retards enforcing their ethics on everybody. And there is litterally taxation without representation going on with this political joke system in place right now.

- This is my last post for tonight, again saving the planet 1 post at a time. I am the messiah of the world, the saviour of civilization. Again, some say I have a messianic complex, but i say i just am a complex messiah.

ps: be a faggot and post how, u want an all powerful government, and its police, to have guns, but u want civilians to have no guns. then post liberal shit about how you hate hitler n nazis, but then want to have a disarmed populace, but all powerful military and government to pass random laws n make u obey. u win retard and pathetic hypocrit and mangina of the year award.

User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Posts: 1587
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:51 pm

Re: guns, gays, dems 'n repubs.

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:01 am

second, let us examine the shameless liberal lies liberals use to dum down and enslave the populace.

one of their favorite lies is to say that guns need to be banned for mentally ill people. this is lies and hysteria, if you look at the DOJ website it says mentally ill people are LESS LIKELY to commit violent crime than the rest of the population!!! And that mental ill people are more likely to be victims of crime, and thus need more defense against crime. Of course you will never hear a sack of shit democrat/liberal say this shit because they are lying sack of shit.
other liberal faggotry says that,
better mental health treatment will solve school shootings. of course, this is complete faggotry, ignoring the degenerate state of the school system, bullying, and the toxic masculine school environment of drama and toxic masculinity causing rage. If mental health treatment will help, then it is 90% of the students who need mental health treatment...
FYI mental health pills caused columbine...yep if it wasnt for the mental health industry there would have been no columbine, but keep repeating the liberal crap like a bunch of retards please. bend over ur butts to the all powerful, one world guvment u retards r all wet 4...then when they enslave u u will have no guns to fight back, or to even end ur misery the easy way out like the cowards u all are...

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 7040
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: guns, gays, dems 'n repubs.

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:56 am

You do realise that no gun control applies to homocidal paranoid schizophrenics too don't you? Whether the Henry's of the world like it or not, when you live in a society you are part of a collective. There's no getting around it. We are all connected. You and Henry could be enjoying a Supergigantic McBacon with McChocolate burger at your favourite McRestaurant one evening and some schizoid with an AKwhatever decides you are too offensive to continue living so he takes you out in a hail of bullets, your mouth still stuffed full of nature semi-identical reconstituted bacon flavoured cornstarch and 'close to actual food' chocolate substitute.

User avatar
Bill Wiltrack
Posts: 5471
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:52 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Contact:

Re: guns, gays, dems 'n repubs.

Post by Bill Wiltrack » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:11 am

.





REALLY liked the way you presented your initial arguments. Well done.

I think you fractured a little bit when you waded into the weeds of left/right republican/democrat. When I hear individuals use those types of distinctions formatory apparatuses kick-in making further intelligent discussion moot.

- Think you're back on your feet!








.

User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Posts: 1587
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:51 pm

Re: guns, gays, dems 'n repubs.

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:25 pm

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:56 am
You do realise that no gun control applies to homocidal paranoid schizophrenics too don't you? Whether the Henry's of the world like it or not, when you live in a society you are part of a collective. There's no getting around it. We are all connected. You and Henry could be enjoying a Supergigantic McBacon with McChocolate burger at your favourite McRestaurant one evening and some schizoid with an AKwhatever decides you are too offensive to continue living so he takes you out in a hail of bullets, your mouth still stuffed full of nature semi-identical reconstituted bacon flavoured cornstarch and 'close to actual food' chocolate substitute.
Valid argument however my argument is this. Consider risk and reward. RIsk is tied with reward, if something is high risk then nobody does it, thus higher reward because less competition. Now the same applies the opposite. A situation with nearly 0 risk offers nearly 0 reward.
Enabling guns comes with a higher risk, but also higher payoff. Disabling guns eliminates the risk but eliminates the payoff.
If a society completely eliminates guns then it reduces the chances of a successful rebellion against a tyrannical government. And yes this benefit comes at a price, more short-term risks, for a better long-term payoff, which is security against total and future tyranny.

The other thing is, there is also a chance a nuclear bomb could land in my restaurant from a hostile china government, thus nuclear bombs are dangerous as well and need to be removed immediately (not sarcasm, i actually believe the government should ban nukes). Also, there is a chance that when I walk outside in the rain with an umbrella, lighting can hit my umbrella and kill me, but its just a risk of life. I could also be ran over by a drunk driver as well, but you don't hear me trying to ban vodka.

User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Posts: 1587
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:51 pm

Re: guns, gays, dems 'n repubs.

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:30 pm

Bill Wiltrack wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:11 am
.





REALLY liked the way you presented your initial arguments. Well done.

I think you fractured a little bit when you waded into the weeds of left/right republican/democrat. When I hear individuals use those types of distinctions formatory apparatuses kick-in making further intelligent discussion moot.

- Think you're back on your feet!

.
Thankyou. However I feel the left/right thing is absolutely necessary for discussion. It illustrates the political tyranny of how you only have 2 parties to chose from, and you aren't allowed to decide ethics on your own, rather, you are forced to support other people's strict ethical codes, regardless of if you agree with them or not, an exercise of choosing between the lesser of two evils, rather than what it should be, simply contributing positive ideas.
Last edited by GreatandWiseTrixie on Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 7040
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: guns, gays, dems 'n repubs.

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:37 pm

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:25 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:56 am
You do realise that no gun control applies to homocidal paranoid schizophrenics too don't you? Whether the Henry's of the world like it or not, when you live in a society you are part of a collective. There's no getting around it. We are all connected. You and Henry could be enjoying a Supergigantic McBacon with McChocolate burger at your favourite McRestaurant one evening and some schizoid with an AKwhatever decides you are too offensive to continue living so he takes you out in a hail of bullets, your mouth still stuffed full of nature semi-identical reconstituted bacon flavoured cornstarch and 'close to actual food' chocolate substitute.
Valid argument however my argument is this. Consider risk and reward. RIsk is tied with reward, if something is high risk then nobody does it, thus higher reward because less competition. Now the same applies the opposite. A situation with nearly 0 risk offers nearly 0 reward.
Enabling guns comes with a higher risk, but also higher payoff. Disabling guns eliminates the risk but eliminates the payoff.
If a society completely eliminates guns then it reduces the chances of a successful rebellion against a tyrannical government. And yes this benefit comes at a price, more short-term risks, for a better long-term payoff, which is security against total and future tyranny.

The other thing is, there is also a chance a nuclear bomb could land in my restaurant from a hostile china government, thus nuclear bombs are dangerous as well and need to be removed immediately (not sarcasm, i actually believe the government should ban nukes). Also, there is a chance that when I walk outside in the rain with an umbrella, lighting can hit my umbrella and kill me, but its just a risk of life. I could also be ran over by a drunk driver as well, but you don't hear me trying to ban vodka.
Don't get me wrong. I don't think there should be any kind of gun control in the US. In fact they should be compulsory for everyone who lives there.
The only reason you have a problem with guns is because your entire country is collectively insane. Anti-depressants are a problem in every Western country. They should be banned. But it's only in the US that they cause people to commit mass murder. Canada has high gun ownership. But Canadians are not collectively insane and terminally stupid, so it doesn't cause anywhere near the same problems that it does in the US. Letting yanks have guns is like letting retarded lunatics have access to the metaphorical 'red button'...oh, that's right. That's exactly what you do.

User avatar
Bill Wiltrack
Posts: 5471
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:52 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Contact:

Re: guns, gays, dems 'n repubs.

Post by Bill Wiltrack » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:25 pm

.




.......................................................................................SPOT ON!




.

User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Posts: 1587
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:51 pm

Re: guns, gays, dems 'n repubs.

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:28 pm

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:37 pm
Don't get me wrong. I don't think there should be any kind of gun control in the US. In fact they should be compulsory for everyone who lives there.
The only reason you have a problem with guns is because your entire country is collectively insane. Anti-depressants are a problem in every Western country. They should be banned. But it's only in the US that they cause people to commit mass murder. Canada has high gun ownership. But Canadians are not collectively insane and terminally stupid, so it doesn't cause anywhere near the same problems that it does in the US. Letting yanks have guns is like letting retarded lunatics have access to the metaphorical 'red button'...oh, that's right. That's exactly what you do.
i actually agree with this. only thing i disagree is that i dont believe all anti-depressants are evil. i think some anti-depressants can help, but other anti-depressants and anti-psychotics can cause worse symtpoms. the main thing i disagree is the method anti-depressants are administered. they tell you to take them every day, but thats not how medicine works. with any medicine, you are supposed to take them as needed, like for a few days, and stop taking the medicine once the symptoms go away. But this simple concept seems to elude the mental health industry.
the other thing that seems to elude these people is, the cause of the insanity in the first place, which is the insane culture of america which causes depression in the first place. america litterally has no culture, in the olypmics the americans litterally had the worst entrance outfits ever, a tacky shade of red white and blue, mixed with vomit brown gloves...i mean what were they thinking?
i mean, i saw the korean entrance of the olypmics, it was about korean culture, dragons, tigers, and women beating drums it was all very elaborate and ornate. But what would america's culture be if they started the olypmics? Hamburgers, french fries, Marlboro cigarettes, selfies and fighter jets? America litterally has no culture. The only america culture it has would have to be stealing culture tidbits from the native americans which they all slaughtered, america has no culture of its own.

User avatar
henry quirk
Posts: 3212
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 8:07 pm
Location: right here

Post by henry quirk » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:07 pm

"guns"

Yay!

#

"gays"

Meh.

#

"dems 'n repubs"

Boo!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests