End Equality and all Human Rights

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Atthet
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:53 am

End Equality and all Human Rights

Post by Atthet »

Equality and Human Rights must all end.

There is no such thing as "equality" in nature. Nothing is equal. Nobody is equal, ever. Life is a war of all against all. Only the most violent, cunning, and willful toward power can and will survive. Only the wisest, superior will evolve to higher levels of existence. The higher upward you become in existence, the more all others will hate you, and want to pull you down to their level. These lower types are the egalitarians, humanists, and Judeo-Christians. These are the ones who must stomped on, and must be repeatedly stomped on, to keep them down.

The contradiction of these false ideologies is clear. In Christianity, "Envy" is a sin. But, what is equality premised on? Think about it. Those who demand "equality" are not the superior, the strong, the wise, the rich. Because successful people do not want to throw all their wealth and hard work away, on miserable lowlife scum. The superior types want to keep and hoard their wealth, and I applaud this. Let the .0001% own the world. Let the 99.9999% starve to death. Let the lower types of humanity all die.

Because only the strong, the superior, is worth striving for. This is the Will To Power. Let it crush all those who ignore this central existence of life.

You exist, you humanist hypocrite, with the will to power. The problem with egalitarianism, is weak people. Weak people band together, by the millions, because they could not survive alone. These people are dependent, stupid, meek. These are the humanists who demand "human rights". What is a Right? It is a protection, to keep the strong from feeding and feasting on the corpses of the weak. Protections, laws, and social groups are formed to prevent the strongest from destroying them, as individuals.

Most people hate individuals, by definition. In a world with billions of human feces, how can you be unique? How can you be an individual or independent? You would need to make yourself one in a billion. What is special about you, personally? Are you one in a billion? Or are you bland, predictable, dumb, mediocre? ********* You are typical. You are not special.

Special is something reserved, something rare, something truly unique. Most human feces are just that, feces. Nothing special about them, or you. This is "negative, mean, hurtful, hateful", I know. But if it's true, then it's philosophical. And if it's philosophical, then it needs to be put out in the open, forcefully, and smeared into the faces of all those who attend "philosophy" seriously, and with interest.

Rights and laws exist to protect the weak and stupid, women and children, from men. European men in particular. European men create laws, philosophies, systems, societies, and civilizations to protect their own interests, their own women and children, who are their property. Women and children are property of men, owned assets, slaves.

That is why "human rights" applies and appeals to these lower types.

Judeo-Christianity favors women over men and children over adults. This is wrong. In my perspective, men should be favored over women and adults should be favored over children. The life of an adult male should become valued above all others. Who are you to disagree? You think you deserve to be equal with me? Why? Why ought we all "share"? Remember, life is a war of all against all. Humanism, Equality, all this egalitarian bullshit, is just a method of shaming and applying guilt to those who are rich and powerful.

Fuck shame and guilt, and fuck you for trying! We're not equal. And who, in their right mind, wants to submit to this disgusting "human race"? Who wants sameness, blandness, mediocrity? Not European men. Not men who, are used to superiority, greatness, and transcending human limits. Not a superior type, a superior soul, who is addicted to, and craves more power.

You want to stop me? You want to stop all great men from rising to new heights? Then try to pull me down, to your level. Because you can't keep up. You can't rise as high, or as fast. Your only hope is to drag great people down, with your extra weight, like a parasite. That's all you have. That's all you can do. But I'm going to climb so high, so fast, that nobody can or will be able to hold on.

Step on everybody, this is a call to blood. Those who are great, you know you are. And they will call you a "hater" for wanting to separate from them and their mediocrity. Then become a "hater"! Let the Judeo-Christians keep their false, fake, disgusting "love"! Let them keep their weakness and turmoil and nihilistic self-hatred and hatred of life and hatred of greatness!

They are what they are. They are slaves with a slave-mentality, forever irresponsible, forever children of God. Eternal children, eternal innocence, eternal ignorance, is bliss. Let the children sleep forever, and strike them down if they want to take from the strong, what has never been earned by themselves. Only the strong can respect the strong. You know who you are, if you are master of your own destiny, or a slave to others'.

It is time to end human "equality" and human "rights". There are no such things. There never will be. These only exist by latching onto what is strongest, by depending on what is already proved. But even these protections are limited, and they will end, abruptly.

[EDITED BY RICK]
reasonvemotion
Posts: 1643
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 1:22 am

Re: End Equality and all Human Rights

Post by reasonvemotion »

You allude yourself. You have nothing, you are nothing. A man who sits in front of a computer glorifying himself with one hand. I am the greatest (wanker) of all time. Did that feel good. :wink:
RickLewis
Posts: 482
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:07 am
Location: London
Contact:

Re: End Equality and all Human Rights

Post by RickLewis »

Atthet is really trying hard to fit in and be nice, as you can see. Welcome back, Atthet! Sadly I'm going to have to ban you for one day for a single sentence above which struck me as anti-semitic and sexist. It isn't a permanent ban because it might just have been unfortunately phrased, but given your history here I can't let it pass.

By the way, Atthet, as a scholar of the Will to Power, did you ever read this letter by Nietzsche to his sister Elisabeth?
"You have committed one of the greatest stupidities—for yourself and for me! Your association with an anti-Semitic chief expresses a foreignness to my whole way of life which fills me again and again with ire or melancholy. [...] It is a matter of honour with me to be absolutely clean and unequivocal in relation to anti-Semitism, namely, opposed to it, as I am in my writings. I have recently been persecuted with letters and anti-Semitic correspondence sheets. My disgust with this party (which would like the benefit of my name only too well!) is as pronounced as possible, but the relation to Förster, as well as the aftereffects of my former publisher, the anti-Semitic Schmeitzner, always brings the adherents of this disagreeable party back to the idea that I must belong to them after all. ... It arouses mistrust against my character, as if publicly I condemned something which I have favoured secretly—and that I am unable to do anything against it, that the name of Zarathustra is used in every anti-Semitic correspondence sheet, has almost made me sick several times."
User avatar
Notvacka
Posts: 412
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:37 am

Re: End Equality and all Human Rights

Post by Notvacka »

Atthet wrote:Equality and Human Rights must all end.
Should I bother replying to this? Well, against better judgement, then... :roll:
Atthet wrote:There is no such thing as "equality" in nature.
Of course. No use looking to "nature" for guidance.
Atthet wrote:Nothing is equal. Nobody is equal, ever.
Exactly. Inequality emerges and increases automaticly. Conscious effort is always required to bring about and maintain any kind of equality, or even decency.
Atthet wrote:Life is a war of all against all.
If it was, don't you think all would have defeated all by now?
Atthet wrote:Only the most violent, cunning, and willful toward power can and will survive.
To the contrary, those who know how to cooperate stand the best chance to survive.
Atthet wrote:Only the wisest, superior will evolve to higher levels of existence. The higher upward you become in existence, the more all others will hate you, and want to pull you down to their level.
If you truly got that high, I'm sure everybody would rather join you on that level.
Atthet wrote:These lower types are the egalitarians, humanists, and Judeo-Christians. These are the ones who must stomped on, and must be repeatedly stomped on, to keep them down.
I don't think you could reach them with your feet, no matter how hard you stretch. :lol:
reasonvemotion
Posts: 1643
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 1:22 am

Re: End Equality and all Human Rights

Post by reasonvemotion »

Human rights and equality must end.

Do you apply that to Burma? Do you wish to take away the rights of the Burmese people? Is Aung San Suu Kyi's 20 years battle for democracy of no importance and her words of Freedom from Fear empty words? Is this what you want for your people? They bear the scars both physical and psycholgical. You have submitted to a lunatic, who has the cunning to control you. The truth is you are a fool's puppet. You would do better in helping your country than spewing this nonsense.
chaz wyman
Posts: 5305
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:31 pm

Re: End Equality and all Human Rights

Post by chaz wyman »

Atthet wrote:Equality and Human Rights must all end.
I which case you won't mind being ostracised from this Forum.
chaz wyman
Posts: 5305
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:31 pm

Re: End Equality and all Human Rights

Post by chaz wyman »

RickLewis wrote:Atthet is really trying hard to fit in and be nice, as you can see. Welcome back, Atthet! Sadly I'm going to have to ban you for one day for a single sentence above which struck me as anti-semitic and sexist. It isn't a permanent ban because it might just have been unfortunately phrased, but given your history here I can't let it pass.
The post in question is marked "Edited by Rick". I assume that you have removed the offending sentence.
If so, I think this is a mistake. For the ban to be effective it ought to be generally know the reason for the ban. In removing the sentence you have unpacked your own work.
I cannot imagine a sentence so offensive that I am not allowed to see it - as if I need to be protected!
I can imagine a person whose views are so offensive as to merit ostracism.

As I don't want to live in a society in which people go missing in the middle of the night, I prefer to seek the company of people who are able to express their opinion in a way that does not attempt to engender hate or a lack of humans rights on another.
Atthet
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:53 am

Re: End Equality and all Human Rights

Post by Atthet »

reasonvemotion wrote:You allude yourself. You have nothing, you are nothing. A man who sits in front of a computer glorifying himself with one hand. I am the greatest (wanker) of all time. Did that feel good. :wink:
How I feel is none of your concern, little girl.
Atthet
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:53 am

Re: End Equality and all Human Rights

Post by Atthet »

RickLewis wrote:Atthet is really trying hard to fit in and be nice, as you can see. Welcome back, Atthet! Sadly I'm going to have to ban you for one day for a single sentence above which struck me as anti-semitic and sexist. It isn't a permanent ban because it might just have been unfortunately phrased, but given your history here I can't let it pass.

By the way, Atthet, as a scholar of the Will to Power, did you ever read this letter by Nietzsche to his sister Elisabeth?
I am against all group identities, be they religious or otherwise. I am against all collections. You may accuse me of anti-semitism, but this is not entirely true. If there is a Jew, who is cleverer than all the rest, more conniving and greedy, who assembles the largest mass of wealth in the world, then I applaud this! I applaud all greatness, no matter who exhibits it. I am not prejudiced, except against the weak and stupid. My enemies are the weak and stupid.

I would prefer to make enemies of the strongest, but the strong are so few, so rare. They are almost too difficult to find. All excellence, all possibility, is my ally. If ever a man becomes strong, powerful, corrupt, and nearer to absolute tyranny, the more he and I will get along, and tolerate each other.

I am against Judaism, yes. I am against Christianity. I am against all religions which put woman above man, or child above adult. I am against any ideology that puts a group above the individual, the loner. I am against all states, all nations, all peoples, all groups, everything. I am against all.

Life, nature, the world is a war of all against all. There are no allies, except who we dominate and cause to submit, by force or the threat of force.
Atthet
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:53 am

Re: End Equality and all Human Rights

Post by Atthet »

Notvacka wrote:If it was, don't you think all would have defeated all by now?
All has been defeated by now. Nobody lives forever. Time takes its toll on the human body. You grow old, crippled, and die. You submit to nature. But dying of old age is no escape from the war of all against all. It is proof of it! Dying of old age is passive. Young men should die in war, with pride and dignity, rather than withering away like a prune.

What are you waiting for? You want to live forever? To what end? What would you do, what would you accomplish, if you could not die? You're pathetic, Notvacka. Know that these questions are not directed to you personally, but are hypothetically. Everybody should answer them individually.
Notvacka wrote:To the contrary, those who know how to cooperate stand the best chance to survive.
Cooperation is the realm of females. Females are naturally more effective at seduction. All groups are built around seduction, and sex. Women are sex objects, like dollar bills, or other assets. Controlling women is a form of power. Seduction is just another form of power.

To seduce other people, men or women, with lies and promises, is another form of the Will To Power. The best liar can become very powerful. Again, have you been listening? I applaud this. I applaud the best liar and seducer of people! If he is the best, then he earns his rewards.

Having millions of mindless drone humans, sub-human genetic feces scum, is a form of power. Many men have used this power to accomplish their own, personal, individual desires. I am happy for this, it is just another route to power.

For me, personally, I cannot lead other people, because I do not have the tolerance and patience to seduce them and dominate their minds. I hate other people so much, as a misanthrope, that I do all in my power, use all my energy, just to act civilly and nice to other people. It is an act, a lie. Civilization requires lies to sustain itself. It requires immense suppression of the masculine spirit.

Civilization is artificial and unnatural. Civilization is against nature. Civilization is against paganism.
Atthet
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:53 am

Re: End Equality and all Human Rights

Post by Atthet »

reasonvemotion wrote:Human rights and equality must end.

Do you apply that to Burma? Do you wish to take away the rights of the Burmese people? Is Aung San Suu Kyi's 20 years battle for democracy of no importance and her words of Freedom from Fear empty words? Is this what you want for your people? They bear the scars both physical and psycholgical. You have submitted to a lunatic, who has the cunning to control you. The truth is you are a fool's puppet. You would do better in helping your country than spewing this nonsense.
Helping my "country"? I have no country, pussy, remember? I submit to no group. Don't you see, yet? I only see individuals. I only see Ones. I only see the trees, never the forest. I only divide and divide and divide.

I never unite. That is what makes me male, and you, pussy, a female. To you, "submission" is your highest living value. To me, it is the lowest human value. That's why I'd spit in your face, given the chance. I despise everything you, and your ilk, represent. You were right. I am a "hater". But you fail to empathize with me, whereas I can empathize with you, and see through your eyes. You cannot see through mine. This intelligence separates us. I can see through the eyes of my enemies. You cannot.

If you could see through my eyes, then you'd realize what you call "love", I call hate. And what you call "hate", I call love.
Atthet
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:53 am

Re: End Equality and all Human Rights

Post by Atthet »

chaz wyman wrote:I which case you won't mind being ostracised from this Forum.
Yes, that's correct Cheeze Wineman. I won't mind being ostracized from this forum.

But that doesn't mean you won't pay for trying to do so. You will pay. Because I'm going to shove your "Judeo-Christian love", I'm going to smear this bullshit you lie to yourself about, back into your face before you do it to me.

Even now, you admit being a traitor to your core "humanist" values. You are threatening me. And what is the threat? Obey, submit to Rick Lewish, or "we" will banish you? Do you think this is a "threat" to me? You must have not read one single word here. You missed it all? What did I say? Didn't I say that submitting to a group identity is the absolute opposite of all that I value?

Yet you, yourself, admit to being a bitch, a woman, a female? Then you remain as you are, and continue to deny your pride in yourself as a man. You have made your choice in life. And if you attempt to deny my "choice", then you will pay for it.

Just because you have settled for being a bitch, doesn't mean that I have, or any other man has to be a bitch, like you have wasted your whole life in doing.
Atthet
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:53 am

Re: End Equality and all Human Rights

Post by Atthet »

chaz wyman wrote:The post in question is marked "Edited by Rick". I assume that you have removed the offending sentence.
If so, I think this is a mistake. For the ban to be effective it ought to be generally know the reason for the ban. In removing the sentence you have unpacked your own work.
I cannot imagine a sentence so offensive that I am not allowed to see it - as if I need to be protected!
I can imagine a person whose views are so offensive as to merit ostracism.

As I don't want to live in a society in which people go missing in the middle of the night, I prefer to seek the company of people who are able to express their opinion in a way that does not attempt to engender hate or a lack of humans rights on another.
You have no say here, Cheezy. This is 1984. Those who are in power, will remove you if you even think of dissent. Thought crime will come true, and it will come to England, soon. This is the future you want. This is what you've chosen, by being a bitch and complacent.

You chose this. Don't act like you don't want it to come true. What did I say? Only those who are powerful get an opinion, a voice, a choice in this.

If you don't like this society, then it is up to you to burn it all down, and build it how you want to. But you are weak, and you'll never do this. You've denied your will to power. You've wasted your life on nothingness. You lost your voice, decades ago.
reasonvemotion
Posts: 1643
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 1:22 am

Re: End Equality and all Human Rights

Post by reasonvemotion »

Atthet,

I would like to know exactly, if you would care to explain, how you can achieve this stance you so desire. It is impossible in the society we live in today. Your venom is unreasonable as my retort is as you perceive it, an attempt to break you down. If I were male it would be different wouldn't it. My sex, female is what you fear and mistrust. I wonder how you came to be in this curious position of aggressiveness. We are are on philosophy forum after all and one's opinions should be tolerated. My rationale tells me you fight a futile battle in the year 2012.

I have misunderstood you. Why your very haste to return here exposes your need to relate and that Atthet, is how I think it should be, whether we are male or female, from my own viewpoint I welcome your opinions and look upon them equally as I would any person here on this forum.

If I saw you I would shake your hand and say "I am very pleased to meet you and welcome".
chaz wyman
Posts: 5305
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:31 pm

Re: End Equality and all Human Rights

Post by chaz wyman »

Atthet wrote:
chaz wyman wrote:The post in question is marked "Edited by Rick". I assume that you have removed the offending sentence.
If so, I think this is a mistake. For the ban to be effective it ought to be generally know the reason for the ban. In removing the sentence you have unpacked your own work.
I cannot imagine a sentence so offensive that I am not allowed to see it - as if I need to be protected!
I can imagine a person whose views are so offensive as to merit ostracism.

As I don't want to live in a society in which people go missing in the middle of the night, I prefer to seek the company of people who are able to express their opinion in a way that does not attempt to engender hate or a lack of humans rights on another.
You have no say here, Cheezy. This is 1984. Those who are in power, will remove you if you even think of dissent. Thought crime will come true, and it will come to England, soon. This is the future you want. This is what you've chosen, by being a bitch and complacent.

You chose this. Don't act like you don't want it to come true. What did I say? Only those who are powerful get an opinion, a voice, a choice in this.

If you don't like this society, then it is up to you to burn it all down, and build it how you want to. But you are weak, and you'll never do this. You've denied your will to power. You've wasted your life on nothingness. You lost your voice, decades ago.
Freedom of speech has to be limited to some degree. It should not be allowable to run into a crowed theatre and shout "Fire!"
Also, abusive and threatening language is not acceptable.
I've never had my posts edited in any way, though I find myself here in the most liberal minded Forum I have yet found on the Internet.
For all your childish protestations, Rick is under NO obligation to give you or anyone else a platform for your vitriolic poison and persistently insulting and ignorant behaviour.
You should think yourself lucky and privileged to find that this current post has not been deleted you you on a life ban.

If you don't like it here, why not set up your own Forum?
I doubt that you would be as permissive or as thick-skinned as Rick.
If you like I can be the first person you ban from your new Forum.
Locked