Suicide of Amanda Todd

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Atthet

Suicide of Amanda Todd

Post by Atthet »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej7afkypUsc

What is your reaction and response to this? After I hear from some forum members, and our "female philosopher" allemotion, noreason, then I will give my response. I promise you, you won't be disappointed with my opinion on this suicide.
vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Suicide of Amanda Todd

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

I fucking hate bullies. The cowardly fucks think they are safe to do what they want to others on the internet because it's anonymous. Oh so brave. Psychopathic, sadistic fucks who don't care about others' feelings because they don't have any themselves. Social networking on the internet is a huge mistake and letting anyone know who you are is an even bigger one.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

Get a life, Miss Atthet.
vegetariantaxidermy

Atthet wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej7afkypUsc

What is your reaction and response to this? After I hear from some forum members, and our "female philosopher" allemotion, noreason, then I will give my response. I promise you, you won't be disappointed with my opinion on this suicide.
I really think you should keep your opinion of that tragedy to yourself. Leave her alone.
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

It is bullshit, he believes everything he "sees" on line, because he is a drama queen, this is his "food" for thought. LOL

The Bold and the Beautiful. :wink:
vegetariantaxidermy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip6SCtgklkQ

"Cody". Must be white trash. Watch out internet bully fucks, sometimes the tables turn.
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

It is tragic. I find it difficult to comprehend a girl would kill herself over that.

My question is what is a young girl (who looks around 17 y o) doing sex shows for guys.

The father should have resolved it. I know if there was no father, I would have resolved it as a mother.

Lack lustre all round.

If you have daughters, you have to remain vigilante, at all times.
SpheresOfBalance

Post by SpheresOfBalance »

Atthet wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej7afkypUsc

No such thing as a bad child, just bad parents. It's a shame that her parents were so lame as to allow this to happen to their daughter. If she had been my daughter, heads would have rolled from the get. I would have hired the biggest baddest kid to be her body guard, and I would have had at the school board, like there was no tomorrow, and of course, I would have strengthened her spirit with philosophy and psychology.
vegetariantaxidermy

reasonvemotion wrote:It is tragic.

My question is what is a young girl (who looks around 17 y o) doing sex shows for guys.

The father should have resolved it. I know if there was no father, I would have resolved it as a mother.

Lack lustre all round.

If you have daughters, you have to remain vigilante, at all times.
They are very naive at that age with very little confidence. It wasn't a sex show. It's impossible to police everything that goes on with your children. They have access to computers at home, at school, at the library...The girl did nothing wrong except foolishly trust someone on the internet. The only thing you can tell your children is to trust NO ONE on here. The world is full of psychopathic bastards.
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

IMO, the only way to resolve this, would be for her parents, or her father and a couple of his buddies to pay this guy a "visit" he would always remember.

You have to get down to his level, so he understands.

Forget the rest.
vegetariantaxidermy

reasonvemotion wrote:IMO, the only way to resolve this, would be for her parents, or her father and a couple of his buddies to pay this guy a "visit" he would always remember.

You have to get down to his level, so he understands.

Forget the rest.
Yes, but that's the trouble with the internet. You never really know who anyone is. Someone could be living in another country and find out who your friends and family are. They could be a dirty old pedo pretending to be a young guy. The list of dangers is endless.
vegetariantaxidermy

The internet has turned humans into an anti-social animal, rather than a social one. How often do you see groups of children out playing in the street any more? Movie theatres are empty. Children just want to be at home on Facebook talking to a screen. Turning a highly social animal into the opposite in such a short space of time has to have far-reaching consequences.
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

I'm just guessing ahead of time, without searching into this, that she's a bastard child, and has no father.
vegetariantaxidermy

Atthet wrote:I'm just guessing ahead of time, without searching into this, that she's a bastard child, and has no father.
You mean she was an immaculate conception? I knew you would have something nasty to say. Human females don't need a male around to effectively bring up children any more than bears or tigers do. They are more a nuisance than anything.
SpheresOfBalance

Post by SpheresOfBalance »

Atthet wrote:I'm just guessing ahead of time, without searching into this, that she's a bastard child, and has no father.
From what I've gathered, she was initially living with the father of separated parents, and that during her moving from school to school, ended up with the mother.