Suicide of Amanda Todd

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Atthet

Re: Suicide of Amanda Todd

Post by Atthet »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:You mean she was an immaculate conception?
Quit being a moron veggy, oh wait, you're a woman, I ask too much.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:I knew you would have something nasty to say.
Truth is nasty, isn't it?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Human females don't need a male around to effectively bring up children any more than bears or tigers do. They are more a nuisance than anything.
Amanda Todd proves you wrong, young girls do need a strong male figure, a father, a guardian, firstly to protect daughters from their own stupidity, secondly to protect daughters from sexual predators like the one who seduced Amanda to show her young tits on camer, and protect from rapists and the male sexual instinct. Without a protector, young girls like Amanda Todd will continue to perish from "bullying". A single mother parent is incapable, inferior, and a safety risk. Children who are brought up in single parent homes, should be confiscated by child services, and brought under the protection of the state.
Animals should not raise children, including you, veggy. You are incompetent, a danger, and a risk to children everywhere. You should be forcefed contraceptive pills.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Atthet wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:You mean she was an immaculate conception?
Quit being a moron veggy, oh wait, you're a woman, I ask too much.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:I knew you would have something nasty to say.
Truth is nasty, isn't it?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Human females don't need a male around to effectively bring up children any more than bears or tigers do. They are more a nuisance than anything.
Amanda Todd proves you wrong, young girls do need a strong male figure, a father, a guardian, firstly to protect daughters from their own stupidity, secondly to protect daughters from sexual predators like the one who seduced Amanda to show her young tits on camer, and protect from rapists and the male sexual instinct. Without a protector, young girls like Amanda Todd will continue to perish from "bullying". A single mother parent is incapable, inferior, and a safety risk. Children who are brought up in single parent homes, should be confiscated by child services, and brought under the protection of the state.
Animals should not raise children, including you, veggy. You are incompetent, a danger, and a risk to children everywhere. You should be forcefed contraceptive pills.
And you are full of shit. 'Strong male figure'? Isn't that a contradiction in terms?
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:And you are full of shit. 'Strong male figure'? Isn't that a contradiction in terms?
She lived her mother. The mother failed. As far as I'm concerned, the mother should be locked in prison for child neglect, and the key thrown away.
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

It is clear now, that women, including veggy and allemotion, either cannot, or choose not to, protect their children from bullies. Women are inferior at protecting children from violence, whether emotionally, mentally, or physically. This is why men are called in, because women are lacking. However, women can usually only stand a beta male, in a committed relationship. A beta male offers an inferior form of protection, than an alpha male. Otherwise, an alpha male would intrude on the woman's sense of self and ego.
A narcissist makes for a bad mother and woman.
vegetariantaxidermy

Atthet wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:And you are full of shit. 'Strong male figure'? Isn't that a contradiction in terms?
She lived her mother. The mother failed. As far as I'm concerned, the mother should be locked in prison for child neglect, and the key thrown away.
Like you care. And where are all these 'big strong men' defending their families to the death? I've never seen it, but I've seen plenty of cases of men 'defending' their families to death.
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

Miss Atthet, what did I say, once again you have failed. Wake up!

I said
The father should have resolved it. I know if there was no father, I would have resolved it as a mother.

In the movie The Joy Luck Club, a mother says to her daughter ....."you will know I am waiting like a tiger in the trees, now ready to leap out and cut your spirit loose".

That is how powerful a mother's love can be, never under estimate it.
Kayla

Post by Kayla »

reasonvemotion wrote:My question is what is a young girl (who looks around 17 y o) doing sex shows for guys.
at least she should not have shown her face and taken some measures to hide her ip
The father should have resolved it.
if i were inclined to do camsex - i am not - i am not sure what exactly my father could do to stop it
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

My comment was directed at the "man" behind the webcam.

Resolve. This would mean as far as I am concerned, her father and myself would find him, and the rest is up to your imagination.

That would be my resolution. Personal.
johngalthasspoken

Post by johngalthasspoken »

Our culture celebrates weakness, and despises strength. Tragedy is when a sensitive, intelligent child get picked on for being better; not when a silly little tramp pays the price for her behavior (even if said price is grossly out of proportion to her crime). Don't expect to see any nice-guy math nerd suicides hitting the mainstream. our society completely ignores the suicide rates of males, particularly heterosexual males,which is at an all-time high

I hereby nominate miss Amanda Todd for the Darwin Award 2012, last year's winner was "Jamey Rodemeyer"
vegetariantaxidermy

johngalthasspoken wrote:Our culture celebrates weakness, and despises strength. Tragedy is when a sensitive, intelligent child get picked on for being better; not when a silly little tramp pays the price for her behavior (even if said price is grossly out of proportion to her crime). Don't expect to see any nice-guy math nerd suicides hitting the mainstream. our society completely ignores the suicide rates of males, particularly heterosexual males,which is at an all-time high

I hereby nominate miss Amanda Todd for the Darwin Award 2012, last year's winner was "Jamey Rodemeyer"
Is there no limit to your scumminess?
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

johngalthasspoken wrote:our society completely ignores the suicide rates of males ...
Another 'fact' you just made up, jonnysatoutside?

... particularly heterosexual males
lol homophobia!
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

Did anyone read the book or see the film Lolita. "It deals with a relationship between a man and his 14 year old stepdaughter. Nabokov writes that she seduces him, which she does for her own reason. She lives with her mother and is at an age when she wants her freedom. She wants to have power and how better to have power than over adults, and what better way to have power than if the adult is infatuated with you and you have to make love to him. And even though it doesn't give you much pleasure it's quite fun, but then you get treated like an adult".

"And the man, is emotionally undeveloped. He's uncomfortable with mature women – with the bodies of mature women. So that's his condition. That's the tragedy. And that's where there isn't a future in a relationship like this. That's why I think it is a moral film, a cautionary tale, which allows parents to take their teenage children to see it, because it's teenage children who it affects, this situation. It allows children to become aware of the dangers and adults to become aware of the dangers."