Das 'REICH'

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Hjarloprillar

Das 'REICH'

Post by Hjarloprillar »

Soon. All cigarette packs will be olive green in Australia.
ALL
Once.. Certain people HAD to wear a pink star of david.
Over the years i have been waiting for the tripwire.
Here it is.
Denunciation by law. of a product they tax to the hilt.
Profit by any means. The irony and Hippocracy.

Imagine if this law was enacted in Israel. The government would fall in 24 to 36 hours.

Prill
mickthinks

Re: Das 'REICH'

Post by mickthinks »

Hjarloprillar wrote:Soon. All cigarette packs will be olive green in Australia. [...] Once.. Certain people HAD to wear a pink star of david.
Are you suggesting that cigarette packs are being denied their human rights in Australia? :shock: What an odd idea!
Hjarloprillar

Post by Hjarloprillar »

mickthinks wrote:
Hjarloprillar wrote:Soon. All cigarette packs will be olive green in Australia. [...] Once.. Certain people HAD to wear a pink star of david.
Are you suggesting that cigarette packs are being denied their human rights in Australia? :shock: What an odd idea!
They are not human.. smokers are . What if suddenly all coffee was pink labled. All Fast food red labeled.
All animal products grey labled,.
Then i think.. you would not be so flppant.

Argue. don't be sarcastic.. It is beneath you.who says mickthinks
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

Our garbage bins are all green. Green is a good colour. If I had the choice, it would be green I would decide to use, for cigarette packets. Soothing. Lull me into a false sense of security, as I inhale. 8)

PS I didnt realise this was a real issue. I can't believe the tobacco companies have been thwarted. Some would say go the next step forward and ban tobacco.
Last edited by reasonvemotion on Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lynn

Post by Lynn »

For a few moments I thought 'Great idea!' then I discovered the packets will still display graphic health warnings, yuk.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2012 ... alia-court

Food packaging in the UK had started to carry Red Amber Green colour wheels so I can look forward to eating my potato crisps out of a big Red bag, nomatter the flavour, in the future when it is the fatties turn to be persecuted :cry: .

:!: Buy shares in ICI for red dye production now!

I'm not big on brand advertising and don't see why I should advertise after paying for a product so generic packaging is ok, less the scare tactics.

I would turn carrier bags inside out after purchasing goods before but now I am lazier and don't, or I should have said more eco friendly and bring my own re-usable bags when I go shopping.
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

Hjarloprillar wrote:
mickthinks wrote:
They are not human.. smokers are .
Then you know that there is no basis for your comparison between treatment of cigarette packs in Australia and treatment of Jews by the Third Reich. Smokers are not being forced to wear a badge or uniform of any kind

don't be sarcastic..
There was no sarcasm, Prill—perhaps you are not used to having your words taken so seriously?
John

Post by John »

Hjarloprillar wrote:What if suddenly all coffee was pink labled. All Fast food red labeled.
All animal products grey labled,.
For what purpose would such things be colour coded?

Why is a "will probably kill you prematurely" label objectionable? And why not put warnings on fast food if it's bad for your health?
Hjarloprillar

Post by Hjarloprillar »

Smokers always carry their smokes on them. This is a given. THE ONLY point to colour coding a product is to isolate the user from the general population.
What do you think when you see a NUN. RESPECT mode comes online. As it should.
A priest?
SUSPICION.
A man in rags a BUM
Thus we are puppets .

Humans are too sutpid to know they are stupid..

And thus advertising.

works.