The Death Penalty Rapes us All

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

AMod

Re: The Death Penalty Rapes us All

Post by AMod »

Posts have been removed for being well off-topic.

AMod
ForgedinHell

Post by ForgedinHell »

Atthet wrote:Do you want to know what really "rapes us all". It's when a militant, Zionist, pro-Israel man like Andrew Breivik can slaughter dozens of children with an automatic weapon, mowing them down, and this man has a "right to life". Now that, my friends, is rape.
Now that we've been raped, we just need to wait until next Friday night, when daddy comes home drunk, to visit his little daughters in their bedrooms again, late at night. Because nobody is stopping this.

Stopping this would mean executing this mother fucker. Ending the rape means murdering a murderer.
You anti-semites never stop. The shooter in Colorado, was he Jewish? No. Do you see anyone going around mentioning that non-Jews should be blamed for the conduct? No. You know why? Because the claim would be idiotic. The shooter only represents himself, no one else. The vast majority of serial killers are white, and non-Jewish. So, should I start a hate site where I mention this fact and blame all white-non-Jews for spawning serial killers? The one thing I do know is that anti-semites spend every waking moment being concerned about Jews, and trying to spread lies about them. Unlike the people who focus on blacks, who manage to give it a rest once in awhile, an anti-semite is incapable of doing so. It literally consumes your life, doesn't it? Just think, that means the Jews run your life.
Strange too how other comments get deleted for being off topic, but your anti-semitism appears to be "on topic"?

Here are the facts about the state murdering a mass murderer: 1. It still does not assist the victims. 2. The killer is usually someone from a messed up background, and we have scientific studies that identify specific DNA markers and MRI scans that show brain types that are associated with swerial killers. What triggers these people off is often the predisposed DNA and brain, with a crappy background. So, causally, killing these people will not stop other serial killers.

When Charles Manson was a child, he was beaten, sexually abused, locked in a closet for long periods of time, etc. Anyone who saw him as an abused child would have felt sorry for him. They also would not have been surprised if he would have had serious mental and social problems as an adult. However, when we see the adult Manson, we just see a monster, and want to kill him. Yet, the monster is simply the abused child. And therein lies one of the major problems with the death penalty: It does not take into account that the killer did not act alone. Manson's abusive parents won't get the death penalty. Why not? Because they didn't murder anyone? Sure they dd. They may not have used a knife or a gun, but they set lose on society a man they abused to the point where he was lethal as hell. The death penalty narrows the focus of blame in such a manner that it places all blame on a single person, literally making the person a scapegoat for the crime that really has many different perpetrators. Such blood lust is not rational. Manson is a psychopathic killer, no doubt, but he is also a victim himself of tortured abuse that no one would ever want to experience.
Bernard

Post by Bernard »

I think that's the major point in all of this, the easy option of destroying what we don't like is 3 year old behaviour. Understanding criminal behaviour and acting responsibly and without bias upon that understanding is a win-win situation.

I can't see there can be much causally in the genetic argument for serial killing.
John

Post by John »

Atthet wrote:You would advocate the death penalty if Jewish children and women were killed.
Where did he say this? But, even if he did....
Atthet wrote:But you're against the death penalty otherwise, why is this? It's because you're biased, a liar, and a racist, you stupid, stupid fuck. You're subjective. You believe the life of a Jew is higher than everybody else. This is why you're so disgusting.
...why don't you attack the argument rather than the person making it.
Atthet wrote:You fucking racist.
Irony indeed.
ForgedinHell

Post by ForgedinHell »

Atthet wrote:

You would advocate the death penalty if Jewish children and women were killed. But you're against the death penalty otherwise, why is this? It's because you're biased, a liar, and a racist, you stupid, stupid fuck. You're subjective. You believe the life of a Jew is higher than everybody else. This is why you're so disgusting.
You fucking racist.
Did I also mention that anti-semites like you are liars? I may have forgotten that. Show me a single statement of mine where I supported the death penalty for anyone, even Hitler? I did not, have not, and will not. Show me a single statement from me where I ever stated that Jews were superior to anyone? I have never done so, and never will. I have specifically stated that Jews are like everyone else, they are just people. They are not demon spawn and they are not an evil cabal that runs the world, or even a city block.

What you anti-semites do is when a person of Jewish background confronts you, you automatically lie and distort their position. You can't help it. So, you literally make up crap. That's what you have done here and elsewhere on this forum. It is you who is the sad, pathetic, mentally diseased coward and freakshow for all of us normal folks to amuse ourselves with. You are like light entertainment before the evening news.
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

Here is one reason why the death penalty is wrong.

http://news.yahoo.com/judge-exonerates- ... 32190.html

You need to other reason.
Ned

Post by Ned »

Death Penalty

Sick bodies, sick minds
dwell in the midst of us.
Sick bodies we cure if we can,
isolate if we must -
killing them would be:
murder.