Legislators and Sexual Conduct

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

chaz wyman

Re: Legislators and Sexual Conduct

Post by chaz wyman »

tbieter wrote:
chaz wyman wrote:
tbieter wrote:
What I don't understand is why these male homosexual encounters don't take place in a hotel room.

What do you think? [/color]
I think you are a moron. Your usual name-calling. I think that you are a sexual pervert.

People like to have sexual encounters. If it were not for brain dead intolerant wankers like you and your sick interest in other people's lives, sex would not have to be 'underground'. But all we normal heterosexuals want is for you to engage in your sexual activities in private places.

The event you describe involve two consensual adults having a bit of fun. In a public place. I wonder how the police happened upon the scene? Either someone called them, or they were just on patroll and saw the gays in action.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself and your prurient attitude that causes such practices to be vilified. So heterosexual criticism of conduct in public is not justified relative to the homosexual?Maybe that is why they don't happen in a hotel room?
Strange logic. And shifting blame to the critic

You fellows certainly don't like to be questioned or criticized. And you object to any limits, formal or informal, being placed on your sexual activities. You implicitly demand the right to engage in sexual conduct in public men's toilets - a frequent and regular occurance - in contrast to the rare incident of heterosexual intercourse in a public place. Why is there this difference in group behaviors? Is your persistent desire to have sex in public rest rooms some evidence of an intrinsic disorder in the homosexual in contrast to the ordinary heterosexual person?

And your explanation is that it is just "a bit of fun."

I think it is reasonable that homosexuals be required to engage in their sexual conduct in private places (your home, or a motel, or other place away from the public) so as not to accidentally offend other persons in public.

What do members of this forum think of my contention?

Why are you so obsessed with homosexuality?
Maybe you are GAY?

I don't give a flying fuck what other people want to do with each other. But you seem to have an unhealthy interest is the practices of homosexuals.
Have you ever considered that you might be a closet queer?
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

tbieter wrote:
chaz wyman wrote:
tbieter wrote:
What I don't understand is why these male homosexual encounters don't take place in a hotel room.

I think you are a moron. Your usual name-calling. I think that you are a sexual pervert.

People like to have sexual encounters. If it were not for brain dead intolerant wankers like you and your sick interest in other people's lives, sex would not have to be 'underground'. But all we normal heterosexuals want is for you to engage in your sexual activities in private places.

The event you describe involve two consensual adults having a bit of fun. In a public place. I wonder how the police happened upon the scene? Either someone called them, or they were just on patroll and saw the gays in action.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself and your prurient attitude that causes such practices to be vilified. So heterosexual criticism of conduct in public is not justified relative to the homosexual?Maybe that is why they don't happen in a hotel room?
Strange logic. And shifting blame to the critic]
The logic is perfect.

Its called "philosophy".

You are the one to blame. You are trying to make a case out of a harmless activity. This has fuck all to do with anything but your homophobia.
tbieter

Post by tbieter »

A Duluth legislator who admitted to police that he had oral sex with a 17-year-old boy at a rest stop has bowed to relentless pressure from DFL leaders and will not seek a second term.

"I am done," state Rep. Kerry Gauthier, DFL-Duluth, told the Star Tribune late Wednesday. "I just need to take care of myself right now, and I am not really up for that kind of fight."

Gauthier infuriated DFL colleagues earlier in the day when they learned he intended to seek re-election. They had spent days urging Gauthier to bow out of the race in a district that is a longtime DFL stronghold.
http://www.startribune.com/politics/sta ... 28005.html
ForgedinHell

Post by ForgedinHell »

tbieter wrote:A Duluth legislator who admitted to police that he had oral sex with a 17-year-old boy at a rest stop has bowed to relentless pressure from DFL leaders and will not seek a second term.

"I am done," state Rep. Kerry Gauthier, DFL-Duluth, told the Star Tribune late Wednesday. "I just need to take care of myself right now, and I am not really up for that kind of fight."

Gauthier infuriated DFL colleagues earlier in the day when they learned he intended to seek re-election. They had spent days urging Gauthier to bow out of the race in a district that is a longtime DFL stronghold.
I have no problem with homosexuals, but I do have a problem with pedos. The kid was 17, which is legally too young to consent. He is probably guilty of statutory rape, which would be true, even if the conduct were behind closed doors and between a hetero couple. Taking advantage of a child upsets me more than anything about the matter. As a public official, he should be acting to protect children, not sexually assault them.
tbieter

Post by tbieter »

ForgedinHell wrote:
tbieter wrote:A Duluth legislator who admitted to police that he had oral sex with a 17-year-old boy at a rest stop has bowed to relentless pressure from DFL leaders and will not seek a second term.

I have no problem with homosexuals, but I do have a problem with pedos. The kid was 17, which is legally too young to consent. He is probably guilty of statutory rape, which would be true, even if the conduct were behind closed doors and between a hetero couple. Taking advantage of a child upsets me more than anything about the matter. As a public official, he should be acting to protect children, not sexually assault them.
Chaz Wyman disagrees. He celebrates the pederast, which is the proper description of Rep. Gauthier's disorder, and demands that he have the right to engage in sex with youths in public places. I'm sure that he'll be along soon to personally attack you for 'homophobia'. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pederasty
ForgedinHell

Post by ForgedinHell »

tbieter wrote:
ForgedinHell wrote:

Chaz Wyman disagrees. He celebrates the pederast, which is the proper description of Rep. Gauthier's disorder, and demands that he have the right to engage in sex with youths in public places. I'm sure that he'll be along soon to personally attack you for 'homophobia'. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pederasty
Methinketh Chaz protests too much.
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

ForgedinHell wrote:
tbieter wrote:
ForgedinHell wrote:
I have no problem with homosexuals, but I do have a problem with pedos. The kid was 17, which is legally too young to consent.
Wrong -legal age of consent; 16.

He is probably guilty of statutory rape, which would be true, even if the conduct were behind closed doors and between a hetero couple. Taking advantage of a child upsets me more than anything about the matter. As a public official, he should be acting to protect children, not sexually assault them.
Methinketh Chaz protests too much.
Adding homophobia to your racism? Is there no end to your bigotry?
ForgedinHell

Post by ForgedinHell »

chaz wyman wrote:

Adding homophobia to your racism? Is there no end to your bigotry?
Homophobia? That's a laugh. You are the major bigot here, pure neo-nazi trash. Please explain, oh, lame one, how I could be against gays, when I am sticking up for a gay child who was molested? If I didn't care about gays, then I wouldn't care about the child being molested. I am as offended about an adult molesting a gay child as a straight one, I, unlike you, am not a bigot. It's you who shows no concern for a gay child being molested by an adult.
tbieter

Post by tbieter »

chaz wyman wrote:
tbieter wrote:

I think you are a moron.

People like to have sexual encounters. If it were not for brain dead intolerant wankers like you and your sick interest in other people's lives, sex would not have to be 'underground'.

The event you describe involve two consensual adults having a bit of fun.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself and your prurient attitude that causes such practices to be vilified.
Maybe that is why they don't happen in a hotel room?
Lynn wrote above:
"I would hope that more hetero and homo sexual conduct occurs in private places than public but there will always be individuals willing to take the risk in public, to a greater or lesser degree - for the thrill, so that no motel bill will show up on the credit card bill etc.

I can understand the concerns about public restrooms. In the 1950s and 1960s, my mother would not let her sons go into a public bathroom on their own until they were school age - in case they were 'interfered with'. In later life, she would still take her grandsons into the ladies bathroom with her until they too were of school age, and more wary of 'bad men'."

Chaz's silence on Lynn's public restroom/homosexual practice comment is very revealing. As I wrote to Chaz above: "You fellows certainly don't like to be questioned or criticized. And you object to any limits, formal or informal, being placed on your sexual activities. You implicitly demand the right to engage in sexual conduct in public men's toilets - a frequent and regular occurance." Your response: silence!

Rep. Gauthier is a homosexual pederast.
http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/feat ... pedophilia (attracted to children up to age 11)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pederasty (attracted to children aged 11-17)

Jerry Sandusky is a homosexual pederast, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penn_State ... se_scandal , as are the overwhelming majority of Catholic clergy homosexual offenders. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_sex_abuse_cases

The Boy Scouts of America recently reaffirmed its policy excluding open gays or lesbians from membership, http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/18/us/bo ... mbers.html certainly a wise decision, since same-sex sexual activity is inconsistent with the mission of the organization.

Given the danger to our children from the many pederasts and pedophiles within the homosexual community (e.g. consider the Catholic clergy offenders worldwide) (and the community's condonation of their behaviour, i.e. Chaz) selective exclusionary policies is prudent preventive policy for organizations that serve children (Boys & Girls Clubs, for another example).
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

tbeiter
The Boy Scouts of America recently reaffirmed its policy excluding open gays or lesbians from membership, http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/18/us/bo ... mbers.html certainly a wise decision, since same-sex sexual activity is inconsistent with the mission of the organization.

I can recall reading at one time, Ted Bundy and John Gacy, both serial killers and homosexuals, were members of the Boy Scouts.

Below, an article written in the Los Angeles Times, which doesn't instill any confidence of a boy being a member of the Scouts, even in the year 2012.

"Secret Boy Scout files reveal repeat child abuse by sexual predators
By Jason Felch and Kim Christensen, Los Angeles Times

August 5, 2012

For nearly a century, the Boy Scouts of America has relied on a confidential blacklist known as the "perversion files" as a crucial line of defense against sexual predators.

Scouting officials say they've used the files to prevent hundreds of men who had been expelled for alleged sexual abuse from returning to the ranks. They've fought hard in court to keep the records from public view, saying confidentiality was needed to protect victims, witnesses and anyone falsely accused.

"It is a fact that Scouts are safer because the barrier created by these files is real," Scouts Chief Executive Robert Mazzuca said in video posted on the organization's website in June.

That barrier, however, has been breached repeatedly."
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

reasonvemotion wrote:tbeiter

I can recall reading at one time, Ted Bundy and John Gacy, both serial killers and homosexuals, were members of the Boy Scouts.

Below, an article written in the Los Angeles Times, which doesn't instill any confidence of a boy being a member of the Scouts, even in the year 2012.

"Secret Boy Scout files reveal repeat child abuse by sexual predators
By Jason Felch and Kim Christensen, Los Angeles Times

August 5, 2012

For nearly a century, the Boy Scouts of America has relied on a confidential blacklist known as the "perversion files" as a crucial line of defense against sexual predators.

Scouting officials say they've used the files to prevent hundreds of men who had been expelled for alleged sexual abuse from returning to the ranks. They've fought hard in court to keep the records from public view, saying confidentiality was needed to protect victims, witnesses and anyone falsely accused.

"It is a fact that Scouts are safer because the barrier created by these files is real," Scouts Chief Executive Robert Mazzuca said in video posted on the organization's website in June.

That barrier, however, has been breached repeatedly."
It strikes me as rather insane to exclude "openly" gay people from participating in the Boy Scouts and so on.

This, by implication, leaves open the door for concealed homosexuals. Gays that have not come to terms with themselves.
Surely it would make far more sense for openly gay people to be in the Scouts to help identify potential problems from those with something to hide?
tbieter

Post by tbieter »

In the Catholic Church, homosexual bishops like Rembert Weakland http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rembert_Weakland protected the pedophile and pederast priests by transfering them to other parishes where they continued to offend. Weakland typified the action and inaction that was universal among the bishops.

The world-wide Catholic sexual abuse scandal is primarily a male homosexual scandal.

I submit that the Catholic clergy scandal is empirical evidence that refutes your suggestion, Chaz.

And, of course, you quickly and zealously defended the pederast legislator, Rep. Kerry Gauthier.
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

tbieter wrote:In the Catholic Church, homosexual bishops like Rembert Weakland http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rembert_Weakland protected the pedophile and pederast priests by transfering them to other parishes where they continued to offend. Weakland typified the action and inaction that was universal among the bishops.

The world-wide Catholic sexual abuse scandal is primarily a male homosexual scandal.

I submit that the Catholic clergy scandal is empirical evidence that refutes your suggestion, Chaz.

And, of course, you quickly and zealously defended the pederast legislator, Rep. Kerry Gauthier.
Nothing you have said refutes anything I have said.
What exactly are you referring to?

I'll continue to defend any homosexual against closet-gays like you.
Kayla

Post by Kayla »

tbieter wrote:I think it is reasonable that homosexuals be required to engage in their sexual conduct in private places (your home, or a motel, or other place away from the public) so as not to accidentally offend other persons in public.
yea in general ppl homo or hetero should not do it in public

but that does not mean that when someone does decide to have sex in public there is any reason to be like omg they are having sex in public the sky is falling