Gun Control

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker

Re: Gun Control

Post by Walker »

commonsense wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:25 pm
Are you actually saying that divinity is racist?
I'm saying that The Swamp is Evil and in this battle of Good vs. Evil, it just may win.

Let's cross our fingers it's not the last battle for a thousand years, if the evil Progressives do succeed in destroying the United States of America.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Walker wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:57 am Answer: Because the rules were written by racist European white men ... The constitution is considered by many, Mr. Many, to be divinely inspired.

What do you think?
Do you require more detailed explanation than to reflect your words back to you, from which my post was derived?
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Walker wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:35 pm
Thanks for the living proof.
You're welcome.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Walker wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:57 am Answer: Because the rules were written by racist European white men ... or so goes the reasoning of the Left, which is apparently all they need with the assumption that those four descriptive words are inseparable, even synonymous, even factual.

Those who crafted it were educated and brave. Because of its brilliance the country has survived a lot of change. The constitution is considered by many, Mr. Many, to be divinely inspired.

But the Swamp could be too big even for divinity.

What do you think?
Are you actually saying that divinity is racist? Can you name one framer who wasn’t a racist? Can you name one who wasn’t white? Can you name one who wasn’t a man of European origin? Can you really?
Inspector commonsense.

:lol:

After hundreds of thousands of European immigrants and descendants died to the free the slaves (you’re welcome), a freeing made possible by the Enlightening intent of the US Constitution which was followed by earnest people who knew the alternatives, an intent birthed by the intellectual Age of Enlightenment … well after all that, how about if the Race Maniacs give thanks to what is said to have been Divinely inspired rather that instituting classifications of people that stink of racism, segregation, distrust and since it’s a Progressive Predisposition, hard-core hate.

Send me daddy. Come on. Appropriate to the intellectual realm in which we exist, of course. Take your time, be nice.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Harbal wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:43 pm
Walker wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:34 pm
- The Left hates Trump. Be clear about that. Hate. Blind, irrational hate grasping for anything to support it.
Anybody with a shred of decency despises Trump. This is nothing to do with left or right. He's a liar and a cheat, and a thoroughly obnoxious human being. To let a man like Trump have any political power is sheer stupidity, but to let him be President is complete insanity.
Harbal wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:09 pm
Walker wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:35 pm
Thanks for the living proof.
You're welcome.
Of course, I take the welcome of blind, irrational hatred with a grain of salt, and tolerance.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Walker wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:12 pm
Walker wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:57 am Answer: Because the rules were written by racist European white men ... or so goes the reasoning of the Left, which is apparently all they need with the assumption that those four descriptive words are inseparable, even synonymous, even factual.

Those who crafted it were educated and brave. Because of its brilliance the country has survived a lot of change. The constitution is considered by many, Mr. Many, to be divinely inspired.

But the Swamp could be too big even for divinity.

What do you think?
Are you actually saying that divinity is racist? Can you name one framer who wasn’t a racist? Can you name one who wasn’t white? Can you name one who wasn’t a man of European origin? Can you really?
Inspector commonsense.

After hundreds of thousands of European immigrants and descendants died to the free the slaves (you’re welcome), a freeing made possible by the Enlightening intent of the US Constitution which was followed by earnest people who knew the alternatives, an intent birthed by the intellectual Age of Enlightenment … well after all that, how about if the Race Maniacs give thanks to what is said to have been Divinely inspired rather that instituting classifications of people that stink of racism, segregation, distrust and since it’s a Progressive Predisposition, hard-core hate.

Send me daddy. Come on. Appropriate to the intellectual realm in which we exist, of course. Take your time, be nice.
So iow no, you can’t. :mrgreen:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:15 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:56 am
Walker wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:45 am

Brings that Shakespeare quote to mind, the one about being old and toothless and worthless.
Refusal to face the hard facts of reality is how humans use spiritual storytelling to dissociate from the cold hard raw truth.

Thanks for the confirmation bias. But dogs do tend to love eating their own vomit.

I wouldn't touch your country with a ten foot barge pole.
Ever notice how in nature the big animals die while still running strong and free?
They die trying to live, and succeeding until they don't.

Not a nihilist in the whole bunch.

That's why they're animals, and not humans.

If you ever see a picture of a skeletal lion with hip dysplasia, it was probably snapped at an inbreeding zoo.
The evolution responsible for life on earth is a blind system - that's just a scientific fact - and is why eyes evolved, so that the blind was able to see the blind.

Nihilistic people are very positive and intelligent - they see the bigger picture very clearly without doubt or error, without the childish need to invent some holier than thou parent figure which they can use as a 'divine sticking plaster' they call (God) who they imagine made 'human beings' for some special grandiose purpose or meaning as if they were appointed some higher privilege and perfect reason to be here, like they had specially reserved ''rights'' to be wise over and above and beyond the poor pigs.

Religious people invent a divine diety in the hope it will wipe away the obvious trauma of living. They do this because they are too idol to accept their traumatic gift of life, so they attempt to hand that responsibilty of acceptance back to some divine creator of their own making, to save themself from having to deal with it, in their obvious weakness to face one's own responsibilties.

henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Nihilistic people are very positive
Goin' by the examples in-forum: that ain't true.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

henry quirk wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:41 pm
Nihilistic people are very positive
Goin' by the examples in-forum: that ain't true.
Well that's just because you prefer to look through the wrong end of the telescope when it comes to the idea of SELF-defense.

Focusing on an object will obscure the truth of self away from what is actually important, that only a Nihilist understands....but that's for me here to know, and you there to find out.

No offense, but here/ there is no self to defend.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

If you want to play games of self defense...then you are asking for a dual.

In duality, there's positive and negative, this is unavoidable.

When everyone apart from those who choose to stay asleep, awakens to the truth of self, those who are still asleep will not know where to point their guns.

This is just a fact.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

DAM,

I ain't gonna tussle with you.

You say Nihilistic people are very positive; I say, based on the examples in-forum, that ain't true.

I could cite your posts alone, goin' back forever, as evidence.

I do not believe you could could cite your, or any other in-forum nihilist's, posts as evidence Nihilistic people are very positive.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

henry quirk wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:12 pm DAM,

I ain't gonna tussle with you.

You say Nihilistic people are very positive; I say, based on the examples in-forum, that ain't true.

I could cite your posts alone, goin' back forever, as evidence.

I do not believe you could could cite your, or any other in-forum nihilist's, posts as evidence Nihilistic people are very positive.
I am a positive person...if you do not believe me, then fine, there is nothing I can do about that, and neither do I care.

If you do not believe that I am a positive person, then you are assuming I am a negative person, and you would be right to think that because in order for you to be right ...I would have to be wrong about being a positive person.

But it is you there who is making the assumption that I am not a positive person...not me.

When you are referring to in-forum discussions..you are referring to past tense anyway, you are talking about dead stuff...and that's why you to me are quite dull, boring and dumb.

In other words, you know nothing about me here. Me here is your mirror image reflecting back on you.

You can only know and see yourself by looking in a mirror...dummy.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

I only go by what you, and other nihilists, post.

You might all be super groovy positive in RL, but none of you present yourselves, or your philosophies, that way.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

henry quirk wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:48 pm I only go by what you, and other nihilists, post.

You might all be super groovy positive in RL, but none of you present yourselves, or your philosophies, that way.
Have you even any idea what Nihilism actually means and stands for..have you personally researched the true defintion of the actual nature of a Nihilistic mind? It's comparable to a non-dual mind..it's not what you think it is, it's nothing to do with pessimism or negativity or in any way is it depressive, actually.

But think what you like, that'll just be your shallow petty little narrow limited perception, which is seeing through only one end of the telescope...whereas some of us are able to see through both ends simultaneously because they're just smarter like that.

No problem mate, think what you like, but you will never know me here. Never in the history of humanity have two minds ever been able to come face to face....or meet up and share a coffee at costco.

I do not think you understand, but think what you like, it's only your projection, and not mine here, and quite frankly none of my business to even be bothered to care what some random nobody on an internet forum thinks or believes anyway. You believe and see only what you want to see and believe according to your own personal perception and judgement, the way YOU see life....which has nothing to do with how anyone else sees it.

Bye the way..only humans make weapons to destroy other sentient creatures because they are scared to die.

They are too selfish to die, and as long as they are not the one who is dying, they do not give a fuck about any other sentient life forms death.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

think what you like
I just go where the evidence on hand takes me.

Nihilistic people, at least in-forum, are not very positive.