Gun Control

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: Gun Control

Post by Dontaskme »

henry quirk wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:55 pm
Impenitent wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:52 pm 11 Thou shalt not futz

-Imp
12 Thou shall not shenaniganize.
The sight of a man owning a gun is offensive to anyone with an ounce of intelligence.

Gun ownership only shows the pathetic weakness that is humanity. People who own guns are totally stupid beyond repair. They live in a broken world of their own making.

It's embarrassing to think that these same people make other people to come and live in their broken world as if it wasn't bad enough, they have to disturb the unborn so that they too will have to feel, be forced to feel what is like to be shot in the head.

Sick, just sick, but it's ok because I wanna live, I have the right to stay alive, so fuck you.

Meanwhile, you take your adorable little rosy cheeked darling child to watch Bambi at the movies, then the next day, go and kill a deer in the forest.

I wonder what that amazing creature must have felt like when that bullet blew it's head open.

Can you imagine doing that to yourself...urgh!
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:46 pm
henry quirk wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:45 pm So: any other jibes from the anti-gun contingent? If so: do better. If not: mebbe we can stop hijackin' the thread?
there's a whole thread on gun control you sorry garbage people can take your complaints to: do so & I'll see you there

-----
I wouldn't trust anyone with a gun, would you?
Pretty much every member of my extended family owns guns. I not only trust (most of) 'em, I actually love (most of) 'em.

I'd trust a rat over any human with a gun.
As you like, DAM.
Alec Baldwin probably loved his co-actors.

Guns are stupid.

Life that has guns in it is stupid, only a fool would want to play that stupid game.

But then what more would you expect from a deaf dumb and blind force that is life.

It's only fun while your the one dodging the bullet, but not so much for the one who has to consciously feel what it is like to die from having a bullet speared into it's brain.
Alec Baldwin probably loved his co-actors.
I haven't followed any of that beyond he killed one and wounded another with what was supposed to be a prop loaded with blanks. Seems to somebody (the prop master) didn't do his job. Nor did Baldwin.
Guns are stupid.
Guns are tools.
Life that has guns in it is stupid, only a fool would want to play that stupid game.
Then -- to stay smart -- don't own a gun.
...not so much for the one who has to consciously feel what it is like to die from having a bullet speared into it's brain.
Yep. No doubt every person who got shot by a burgler, or who had his brains bashed out with a baseball bat, or who got stabbed in the throat, probably all of 'em would report (if they could) it's none too pleasant. And, mebbe, a nice chunk of 'em (if they could) would say if I'd only had the means to defend myself, mebbe I wouldn't be dead right now.

But, it's all good, DAM: law enforcement will continue to do its bang up job of protectin' you.

-----
phyllo wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:48 pm
So: any other jibes from the anti-gun contingent? If so: do better. If not: mebbe we can stop hijackin' the thread?
there's a whole thread on gun control you sorry garbage people can take your complaints to: do so & I'll see you there
I'm not anti-gun.
I'm anti-nonsense.
I'm not anti-gun.
Coulda fooled me.
I'm anti-nonsense.
Me too, so quit spoutin' it, why don't ya.

-----
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:59 pm
henry quirk wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:45 pm So: any other jibes from the anti-gun contingent?
The sun is going to incinerate you and your gun.

The sun is not your friend. The sun does not love you...you love you because you are vain and in love with your own image, namely a shadow. You lose. There is nothing to win here, or save here. So you might as well stop pretending you have a self to defend, guns can only make you like a sissy.

Have you ever seen a lion with a gun?
The sun is going to incinerate you and your gun.
Not today.
Have you ever seen a lion with a gun?
You ever seen a man et by a lion? It happens when you don't have a gun.

-----
phyllo wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:07 pm Movies are bullshit.
Yes, they are.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Not today Henry, not today, so today I do everything I can to protect myself.

Me, I'd just rather be smart and allow myself to be killed by nature and it's tools it uses to kill itself.

No point prolonging the inevitable...but maybe I won't kill myself just yet, maybe tomorrow, who knows the hour of our death.

If you love life that is a killing machine parasiting off of itself, then good for you...I'd rather not take part in such savagery.

Each to their own.

God will save you anyway, so your good. All the savagery is worth the pain, because God will save you...if only that was true.

A lion who creeps up behind you will et you Henry, and spit out your gun.
Last edited by Dontaskme on Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Yeah, I'm not interested in your faux-woes, DAM.

I moved the gun discussion here, to the gun thread, to tussle about guns.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

henry quirk wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:28 pm Yeah, I'm not interested in your faux-woes, DAM.

I moved the gun discussion here, to the gun thread, to tussle about guns.

You are a sissy compared to the raw nature of natures wrath..sorry, but you are.

Nature doesn't give a crap about you, you are fodder for nature, that's all.

Stop pretending there is something here that loves one another, there isn't except in your fantasy dream world...made up by sissy's.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

how about talking about NUCLEAR BOMB control.. :shock:

Would that be of any interest to you Henry?

What's your slogan Henry...NEVER LET THE GOVERNMENT TAKE YOUR NUCLEAR BOMBS. :lol:

Your gun will not protect you Henry, dear henry, your gun will not protect you. Guns are for sissy's dear henry, dear henry.

Today is a good day to die, but not according to henry, when yet is not the time to die...even though henry has no control over his idea that there is control.
Last edited by Dontaskme on Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Not if I see him first.
how about talking about NUCLEAR BOMB control
When do I get mine, that's what I wanna know.

Anyway: let me know when you wanna talks guns (or property rights in general), DAM.

till then: ✌️
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

henry quirk wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:37 pm
Not if I see him first.
Not guaranteed...your life can never be taken for granted...whether you are prepared or not....the unexpected will always take you by surprise...and your tool rendered useless.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

henry quirk wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:37 pm

When do I get mine, that's what I wanna know.

You get yours when you feel your skin incinerated from your bones.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

If only I could live one more day in this hell hole Henry, yes, just one more day is all I dream about. I love being blown to pieces it's such a fun game to play game, it's fair game isn't it Henry.

OOh, I just can't wait to feel what it's like to die from a gun shot wound. I come to earth just to experience that loving feeling.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Not guaranteed
Nuthin' is guaranteed, DAM. I could stroke out in the next thirty seconds, drop dead here in my back yard.

Who said jack about guarantees?
henry quirk wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:07 amSometimes you get, and sometimes you get got.
Is the Sun goin' nova today?

If only...that loving feeling.
Wah! Life is so hard...I don't wanna be here!

And yet: here you are, bending the ear of any sucker willin' to listen.

I think I've been a sucker long enough.

Adios.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

henry quirk wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:57 pm
Not guaranteed
Nuthin' is guaranteed, DAM. I could stroke out in the next thirty seconds, drop dead here in my back yard.

Who said jack about guarantees?
henry quirk wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:07 amSometimes you get, and sometimes you get got.
Is the Sun goin' nova today?

If only...that loving feeling.
Wah! Life is so hard...I don't wanna be here!

And yet: here you are, bending the ear of any sucker willin' to listen.

I think I've been a sucker long enough.

Adios.
If you think you've been a sucker long enough, then I rest my case, I agree, it's time to pull the plug on this sucky life.

But wait...just one more day looks good, lets keep going just for one more day of this sucky life...sounds like a great idea for suckers.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Henry want to bend the ears of anyone who is willing to hear his plight for gun ownership is a good idea, because it saves one from having their life and property violated.

Imagine bringing a child into a place like this, where you need to constantly protect yourself from wild animals and people.

Sounds like a right nice place to live. It's no wonder the aliens from other planets never visit the earth, they moved on years ago from such dumb folly.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Bye the way Henry..lions don't need guns to defend themselves. They die awfully gracefully like all animals have to, except for the sissy animal who is scared shitless of dying awfully gracefully....and do not bat any eyelid watching someone else die as long at it's not them.

Nice place you got here. The one you keep protecting as if your life depended on it. :shock: Why not be self-less like a lion...sissy puss.

Or is that...Sisyphus... a legendary king of Corinth condemned eternally to repeatedly roll a heavy rock up a hill in Hades only to have it roll down again as it nears the top.

And you thought animals were dumb....dream on Henry.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

It must be a right bag of laughs, the funniest joke on earth living in America.

Imagine sending your kids to a school, knowing that day could be the last day you see them alive.

Imagine having to keep looking over your shoulder while shopping at Wallmart for some lunatic on a mission to pull off his all time wet dream by executing a mass killing spree on any thing that moves...all because he had a petty argument with his drug addict mother.

Must be a right relaxed country to live in, I must make sure I visit there before I die, I'll put the vacation on my to do list immediately....NOT!