grabbing her by the pussy

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Advocate

grabbing her by the pussy

Post by Advocate »

Some women want to be grabbed by the pussy by some men some of the time. To legislate that it is automagically sexual assault is acting directly against the wishes of some of the so-called victims.

All things vagina are not inherently sexual. Just like grabbing someone by the balls and squeezing as hard as you can - not sexual; just assault. Legal fictions are incompatible with justice.
Iwannaplato

Re: grabbing her by the pussy

Post by Iwannaplato »

double post

Post by Age »

Iwannaplato wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 1:35 pm double post
What was your first post?

Post by Age »

Advocate wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 3:59 pm Some women want to be grabbed by the pussy by some men some of the time. To legislate that it is automagically sexual assault is acting directly against the wishes of some of the so-called victims.
What does the 'it' word you used here refer to, EXACTLY?

If 'it' is; 'grabbing her by the pussy', then HOW, EXACTLY, could 'it' be 'automatically' sexual assault?

If 'it' is WANTED, then WHO would even become aware of 'it', for 'it' to even become, automatically, sexual assault, which one would be charged for such a thing?

If 'it' was legislated to become, automatically, sexual assault, and she wanted 'it', then IF ANY one got charged with 'it', then that one would just have to say to the judge and/or jury, that I was just doing what SHE WANTED.

Then if a legislated system punished and/or ridiculed a human being for doing what another human being WANTED done to them, then, SURELY, that would be a SIGN to REMOVE those who legislated such a thing, correct?
Advocate wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 3:59 pm All things vagina are not inherently sexual. Just like grabbing someone by the balls and squeezing as hard as you can - not sexual; just assault.
But what if he WANTED to be grabbed by the balls, (and squeezed as hard as she could), then how is that 'assault'?

To legislate that that is 'assault' would be acting directly against the wishes of the so-called victim, correct?
Advocate wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 3:59 pm Legal fictions are incompatible with justice.
What is 'justice', and, what is compatible with 'justice', to you, EXACTLY?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"Some women want to be grabbed by the pussy by some men some of the time."

We have established that:

1) Some women want to be grabbed by the pussy by some men all of the time.

2) Some women want to be grabbed by the pussy by some men none of the time.

3) Never do all women want to be grabbed by the pussy by some men all of the time.

I also agree that pussy grabbing isn't always sexual. For example, if a man and a woman were climbing a tower together and the woman started to slip and was in danger of falling, the man might have to grab her by the pussy to save her. Also, grabbing a woman by the pussy could prevent her from falling out of a helicopter in some cases.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Let's allow all behavior that some small subset of people like having other people do to them. If some people like to be dominated roughly and anally penetrated, not for sexual reasons, then it isn't sexual when anyone does that to anyone. The small group likes this because it is denigrating and they like utter submission. That other people take it sexually or we have some legislation couching it as sexual it is wrongheaded. And it should be ok to do to people.

I do like prometheus' potential court defense. One only need convince the jury that the woman seemed to be about to fall out of a helicopter. I'm heading out to save some people from invisible sharks by lifting them up by their nostrils. I have never felt so free and unjudged.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Some women might want to be grabbed by the pussy by a man on occasion.

But that is not the sort of talk we ought to expect from a leader.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Speaking of shark attacks, we've never seen anything like this before... as far as great film footage is concerned.

I should at least warn you in advance - if you aren't already aware of such - about the nature and purpose of this site. It gets no more graphic than this, and if you are permanently philosophically and/or psychologically ruined, deranged, plummeted headlong into a seething nihilistic abyss of atheism and existential despair because of what you see, well... I hitherto am exempt from any responsibility in this matter.

Verily, I say to you, abandon all hope ye who clicks here: https://goredb.com/w/pz4VMZEgRpGXkiWA1Mne32
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Gore media is like the hyper-expression of what the Buddha experienced during his voluntary period of homelessness when he observed all the poverty, suffering, disease and sickness in old age, that so inspired his philosophical views.

Yo imagine if the Buddha had internet. How much harder would his philosophy go if he had actually seen some of that shit? Like the worst he mighta saw was maybe a starving old person with a missing leg and a hairlip sitting in a village... and then from that he jumps to the major, immovable conclusion that would end up forming the basis of his final verdict; life sucks. No seriously.

If you think life sucks because of that, you ain't seen nuthin, B. What's missing is the sheer warlike force of his atheism against metaphysics in general, especially religions. He was too stoic and chill. He wasn't appalled enough because he didn't have internet.

This is perhaps why Fritz and I class B as a joyful nihilist who's satisfied and contented resignation from active social and economic life was actually a sign of strength and good hygiene. B did not despair and denigrate the self as other nihilistic religions did (Christianity par excellence) as a result of his recognizing the ultimate meaninglessness of everything.

But that he did not make a creative, active and engaged strength out of that iron resolve that we so admire when he denies his own will, we must class him as a sage and not an artist or overman.

He'd be like the Buddha 3.0 if he came back as a bodisatttva. Shit is out of control on the erf, bruh.

Anywho what we must remember as philosophers is that if we haven't had such horrible experiences ourselves, we are that much less qualified to pass judgement on these greatest of existential problems. But if in addition to having no direct experience of it ourselves, we also have no second hand experience of it by virtue of never seeing it in media... well that's just noobism at another level.

You HAVE to see this stuff before you write your final dissertation. It's not enough to 'hear that it happens' and read about it, bros.

I only hope that seeing such stuff would enhance your humanist sympathies and sensibilities if you already have them, or finally convert you to a militant atheist humanist if you don't.
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

Typical lack of respect for people in general.

Who gives you the right to touch anyone? You, custom, or that person? Whose body is it, and who has any right to it?

Now, I have invited bigger guys to touch me, as they imagined I was afraid of them. And I have clipped a guys Adams apple, so he could not speak at all because he got in my face screaming, but generally, keep your hands off off what belongs to someone else unless they invite you politely, or aggressively.

Now if a woman approaches me as an animal does, I would not even imagine touching that at all or wanting to.

No man actually believes that a woman is defined as a part of a body. That is not a man, which laws are supposed to based on, that is just another fool.
And it is a fool who claims the legitimacy of any law which divides a country by gender, race, color, origins or any thing at all, you either legislate by what defines Man, or you are just another damned fool.

Only a god damned idiot first claims that all men are created equally, and then claims by their own laws, that they do not even know what a man is.

Gosh, is it their crotch? is it their religion? Is it their color? let us play the shell game with words, and pretend we are law makers! And it is a country of fools who let them do it.

You cannot respect your fellow man, if you are too stupid to know what a man is.

The illiteracy of the world is full view of every one. Man is a universal, a noun, and the definition of man, is by color, gender, creed, doctrine, geographical location, or the whims of a fool.

People who do not know the difference between a noun and a verb, are just illiterate, and picking out typo's and punctuation does not beg the question, it is someone begging to be excused for not having the ability to think. Especially, on a de-facto, informal forum.
Astro Cat

Post by Astro Cat »

Advocate wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 3:59 pm Some women want to be grabbed by the pussy by some men some of the time. To legislate that it is automagically sexual assault is acting directly against the wishes of some of the so-called victims.

All things vagina are not inherently sexual. Just like grabbing someone by the balls and squeezing as hard as you can - not sexual; just assault. Legal fictions are incompatible with justice.
What in the actual f*** am I reading here?

Are you advocating for groping people to be un-chargeable as sexual assault? Are you on some kind of watch list?
Walker

Post by Walker »

Astro Cat wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:47 pm

Are you advocating for groping people to be un-chargeable as sexual assault? Are you on some kind of watch list?
In context of the actual dialogue that inspired the thread, the meaning of thread title is: Some women will allow anything to be done to their bodies, by anyone who they will perceive will advance their interests.

This led to the creation of the popular slogan … My Body, My Choice.

That’s right. My Body, My Choice.

That's how it all started.
Astro Cat

Post by Astro Cat »

Walker wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:25 pm

In context of the actual dialogue that inspired the thread, the meaning of thread title is: Some women will allow anything to be done to their bodies, by anyone who they will perceive will advance their interests.

This led to the creation of the popular slogan … My Body, My Choice.

That’s right. My Body, My Choice.

That's how it all started.
I don’t really get it, though. If a woman asks someone to grab her then there’s consent. Legislation against sexual assault is obviously about intention. If someone grabs someone without permission, that’s sexual assault even if the target HAPPENS to have a weird kink or something where they like it. It’s still assault because the grabber didn’t know that when they performed the action, they had bad intentions. Of course someone can decline to press charges I suppose, but it should still be on the books.
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

[quote="Astro Cat" post_id=583656 time=1657910855 user_id=22692]
[quote=Advocate post_id=571949 time=1652194789 user_id=15238]
Some women want to be grabbed by the pussy by some men some of the time. To legislate that it is automagically sexual assault is acting directly against the wishes of some of the so-called victims.

[/quote]

[/quote]

The insinuation that i am an abuser is a logical fallacy. Groping is sometimes sexual assault, sometimes not, but not inherently so, is the point. I would have thought you'd understand that.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Advocate wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:14 pm

The insinuation that i am an abuser is a logical fallacy. Groping is sometimes sexual assault, sometimes not, but not inherently so, is the point. I would have thought you'd understand that.
You would have to know someone pretty darned well to know in advance if they wanted their 'pussy' grabbed. People in relationships get up to all kinds of things consensually in private--doesn't mean they want the same things from some conceited thug with too much power.