Abortion

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Iwannaplato

Re: Abortion

Post by Iwannaplato »

Toppsy Kretts wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:55 am You all keep saying troll as im some kid trying to cause trouble on some website.

I think it's mainly just me and I don't think you're a kid.

i searched everywhere on the web for some type of philosophical forums to exchange thoughts and ideas and this one is absolutely perfect.
How so?

But yall still seem to not grasp the fundamentals of philosophy. keep. your. emotions. out of it. its that simple really. Change of thought can occur from the strangest of places and the weirdest of people, ive thought some things before and theve been changed just like many others.
I love that you spelled 'preposterous' correctly but can't manage 'they've'.
That doesnt make me a bad person for believing what i once did, nor the other one who convinced me otherwise. Its just how it is. My thoughts against yours. it shouldnt be a battle, but just because you call me names and get upset when i say things that stir your emotions
What did I write that makes you think you 'stirred my emotions'?
isnt from me being whatever you think im trying to be, its because im saying full heartedly
'full heartedly' sounds emotional.
what i mean and what i feel about the topic, now its time for you turn. plain as day. a discussion online especially about things such as some of the topics that lay on this webpage should be treated just as a normal conversation.
And about the misspelled thing, i dont see how misspelling a word can make me seem like im trying to put up some front.
It's not one word. It's the whole pattern.
this is the first time ive been on here and if my words sound familiar that reassuring knowing that there are others who may think like me on here as well.
From my perspective, you "kids"
I think you have a certain panache with this.

My podcast explains it all. The Toppsy Kretts Podcast. on Apple and Spotify. Enjoy.
Here's a tip: provide a link.
Toppsy Kretts

Post by Toppsy Kretts »

Iwannaplato wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:01 am
Toppsy Kretts wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:55 am You all keep saying troll as im some kid trying to cause trouble on some website.

I think it's mainly just me and I don't think you're a kid.

i searched everywhere on the web for some type of philosophical forums to exchange thoughts and ideas and this one is absolutely perfect.
How so?

But yall still seem to not grasp the fundamentals of philosophy. keep. your. emotions. out of it. its that simple really. Change of thought can occur from the strangest of places and the weirdest of people, ive thought some things before and theve been changed just like many others.
I love that you spelled 'preposterous' correctly but can't manage 'they've'.
That doesnt make me a bad person for believing what i once did, nor the other one who convinced me otherwise. Its just how it is. My thoughts against yours. it shouldnt be a battle, but just because you call me names and get upset when i say things that stir your emotions
What did I write that makes you think you 'stirred my emotions'?
isnt from me being whatever you think im trying to be, its because im saying full heartedly
'full heartedly' sounds emotional.
what i mean and what i feel about the topic, now its time for you turn. plain as day. a discussion online especially about things such as some of the topics that lay on this webpage should be treated just as a normal conversation.
And about the misspelled thing, i dont see how misspelling a word can make me seem like im trying to put up some front.
It's not one word. It's the whole pattern.
this is the first time ive been on here and if my words sound familiar that reassuring knowing that there are others who may think like me on here as well.
From my perspective, you "kids"
I think you have a certain panache with this.

My podcast explains it all. The Toppsy Kretts Podcast. on Apple and Spotify. Enjoy.
Here's a tip: provide a link.
Search it up i gave you the title, if you even tried to find it simply by just typing in the words i gave you then you would've found it. my profile pic is the icon.

And listen im not here to explain why i am the way i am. you can either keep bitchin about it or not it really doesnt bother me. what bothers me is that i assumed this was a oage about philosophy and all i got was lil kids complaining about oh i think differently then them and i spell shit wrong like....wtf :mrgreen:
Walker

Post by Walker »

Toppsy Kretts wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:57 pm
Search it up i gave you the title, if you even tried to find it simply by just typing in the words i gave you then you would've found it.
Good color in the landscape photos. I think the Anzel Adams' Zone tonal system for b&w can be applied to color. Put simply, every photo should have the whitest white and blackest black. Other tones will range in between those two but those two in the composition gives the photo appeal a leg up. If you include in one photograph: nature, human, something made by a human, animal and plant, all that or three of those can be an interesting addition to composition, tone, and color.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Toppsy Kretts wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:52 am
commonsense wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:02 pm Topsy

Yes, one who believes in God wouldn’t murder a child, but 2 problems arise: what defines a child is open to debate and what can be said about murdering a convict may be hypocritical.
i completely understand that in now a days that can be a vague subject but, doesnt it feel sort of-unnatural to dismember a fetus within you? im not to sure on HOW they retrieve the dead baby out fo the woman but, to me, being in the military i completely understand death and how it comes and goes, but to something that was just months ago in some guys ball sack that grey and developed into some sort of morphed figure until you chose to opt it out, seems not right to me.
and elaborate more on what you stated about a convict i dont follow.
thanks for the reply Mr.Common
Capital punishment
Toppsy Kretts

Post by Toppsy Kretts »

commonsense wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:58 pm

Capital punishment
i think capital punishment is a different topic in general than abortion sir

just my thoughts
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Toppsy Kretts wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:52 am
commonsense wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:02 pm Topsy

Yes, one who believes in God wouldn’t murder a child, but 2 problems arise: what defines a child is open to debate and what can be said about murdering a convict may be hypocritical.
i completely understand that in now a days that can be a vague subject but, doesnt it feel sort of-unnatural to dismember a fetus within you? im not to sure on HOW they retrieve the dead baby out fo the woman but, to me, being in the military i completely understand death and how it comes and goes, but to something that was just months ago in some guys ball sack that grey and developed into some sort of morphed figure until you chose to opt it out, seems not right to me.
and elaborate more on what you stated about a convict i dont follow.
thanks for the reply Mr.Common
This just says it all. A psychopathic, religious nut-job military thug who admits that he doesn't have a clue what abortion involves, telling women that he should be able to force them to have babies they don't want and/or can't provide for. Either that, or die at the hands of a backstreet butcher. Now what are the odds that this creep genuinely 'cares' about the cell clusters of women he's not even aware of the existence of?
How sad that his own mother didn't have access to safe, legal abortion.
If he has a wife and/or daughters/sisters/nieces then it's pretty much a given that at least one of them will have got rid of at least one embryo that shares his 'sacred' genetic code :lol:
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Toppsy Kretts wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:57 pm Search it up i gave you the title, if you even tried to find it simply by just typing in the words i gave you then you would've found it. my profile pic is the icon.
I googled it before asking. There was an episode of a podcast, but it didn't seem to be you and no profile like that. There were bands and other stuff. So, I asked you.

Where's the link?
And listen im not here to explain why i am the way i am. you can either keep bitchin about it
I haven't bitched once. I explained to others why I think you might well be a troll. You responded and I explained to you. I even said you have some panache. I don't think you have a good idea what bitching is.
or not it really doesnt bother me. what bothers me is that i assumed this was a oage about philosophy and all i got was lil kids complaining about oh i think differently then them and i spell shit wrong like....wtf :mrgreen:
Sigh. And I didn't complain about your mispellings, I pointed them out as part of my sense of who you likely are.

Where's the link?
People usually like traffic on their podcasts.
Toppsy Kretts

Post by Toppsy Kretts »

Iwannaplato wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:45 pm
Toppsy Kretts wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:57 pm Search it up i gave you the title, if you even tried to find it simply by just typing in the words i gave you then you would've found it. my profile pic is the icon.
I googled it before asking. There was an episode of a podcast, but it didn't seem to be you and no profile like that. There were bands and other stuff. So, I asked you.

Where's the link?
And listen im not here to explain why i am the way i am. you can either keep bitchin about it
I haven't bitched once. I explained to others why I think you might well be a troll. You responded and I explained to you. I even said you have some panache. I don't think you have a good idea what bitching is.
or not it really doesnt bother me. what bothers me is that i assumed this was a oage about philosophy and all i got was lil kids complaining about oh i think differently then them and i spell shit wrong like....wtf :mrgreen:
Sigh. And I didn't complain about your mispellings, I pointed them out as part of my sense of who you likely are.

Where's the link?
People usually like traffic on their podcasts.
broski, im not ganna argue back in forth about something that all i have to do is look back on previous comments, whether you intended to complain or not it sure looks like it when you point out certain shit to conform your suspicion about me being some "troll" or whatever.

i even checked myself on the web and my podcast shows up, not like its hard to find a podcast with my name.
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/t ... 1661210300
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Toppsy Kretts wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:23 pm broski, im not ganna argue back in forth
Hm. Let's see if he can manage that.
about something that all i have to do is look back on previous comments, whether you intended to complain or not it sure looks like it when you point out certain shit to conform your suspicion about me being some "troll" or whatever.
Nope. He didn't manage to hold off arguing back and forth in the very sentence he said he wasn't gonna. A record. I notice you didn't actually reply to what I said that indicated I wasn't complaining. That's a typical, I couldn't really respond to what you said, so I'll just repeat what I said before trollish behavior. But not necessarily conscious trolling.

Come on, you were doing better before. Where's the panache?
i even checked myself on the web and my podcast shows up, not like its hard to find a podcast with my name.
Yeah, it's not like Google searches aren't affected by the websites you visit and mine by those that I visit. I mean, what, less than a hundred people have listened to you, but it should pop up on the first pages of my google search? And it's not like we might be in different countries. I doubt you're in Europe. You said something about barracks and you and your compatriots are american. Me too, but I'm not over there.
Thank you for the link.
You have a good podcast voice. I listened to just a little bit. Perhaps you're not a conscious troll. The small letter 'i' for 'I' and the mixture of fancy ass words and all the cursing and urban slang, fit somehow with your posts. Just an intuition thing.
Bit of a Southern twang, or? Wish I was better at identifying my fellow americans' accents.

Anyway. I'll drop the troll theory - going on intuition - and we'll see if you can contribute something interesting here.
vegetariantaxidermy

Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:03 am What a nauseating loud-mouthed c**t.
Are you suggesting a new title for his podcast?
vegetariantaxidermy

Iwannaplato wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:21 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:03 am What a nauseating loud-mouthed c**t.
Are you suggesting a new title for his podcast?
I only listened to 3 seconds of one episode and now realise the voice wasn't this Toppsy guy anyway.
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

Wokeism, are we talking about Wokeism?