Abortion

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Toppsy Kretts

Re: Abortion

Post by Toppsy Kretts »

Harbal wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:34 pm

I guess that makes us even, then.
I gave valuable evidence and you through them out the window because you lack the intelligence such as i to understand someone else's point of view. You may feel like you do but the way you may "understand" is by already establishing your own bias standpoint sir
Toppsy Kretts

Post by Toppsy Kretts »

Iwannaplato wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 6:56 am
commonsense wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 11:00 pm
Iwannaplato wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:41 am I think actually cs should have stuck with 'part of you.'
Yes, I understand what you’re saying. I would synthesize our views thus:

Yes, part of you in view of shared physiology, and, yes, not a part of you in the sense that it can be viewed as a kind of infestation of the woman’s reproductive organs.
Yes, though I wouldn't use 'infestation'. But, yes, I don't think it's neatly binary. Something the extremes of either side may not want to consider. But I lean towards choice for the mother, certainly legally. And who is the God or fetus that places the fetus or itself in harm's way? Making kids play Russian roulette is an odd behavior for a loving deity.
I agree with you. Very odd
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Lacewing wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:05 am
Toppsy Kretts wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:48 am i am a male in the grand scheme of earth as a human male, and according to the Abrahamic God, the males word comes before the females.
You're an idiot.
Toppsy Kretts wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:19 pm and you my friend are immature
I'm immature for pointing out that you're an idiot to make such a ridiculous statement? What an immature response for you to come up with.

Are you aware of all the idiotic men in the world who have no business directing or mandating anything because their beliefs are so insanely skewed? Based on the statement you made above, you're one of those. Do you honestly think that being male is more important than being intelligent and truthful... and do you honestly think that females are not as or more intelligent and truthful than MANY males?

Nevermind, I'm not interested in your response, as I see from your other communications that you're too dense to consider seriously.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:40 pm
Lacewing wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:05 am
Toppsy Kretts wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:48 am i am a male in the grand scheme of earth as a human male, and according to the Abrahamic God, the males word comes before the females.
You're an idiot.
and/or troll.
Topsy Kretts [/] is almost the same spelling and is the author of a book in a film, The Number 23, with a person driven crazy, played by Jim Carrey, who gets an obsession with that number by reading the book.

I think that's a bit of an odd inspiration for a fundie Abrahamist. Not impossible, but it seems unlikely. And it's nice symbolism for someone who is driving someone else crazy, that is a troll.

Toppsy Kretts = Top Secrets.

I suppose even this site isn't immune to pitiful trolls who crave attention because they get none in the 'real' world. He's obviously a troll. Probably been on here under several different usernames. HIs 'style' is vaguely familiar.
vegetariantaxidermy

Imagine having such a pathetic existence that your only hobby is 'internet troll'.
Toppsy Kretts

Post by Toppsy Kretts »

Lacewing wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:25 pm
I'm immature for pointing out that you're an idiot to make such a ridiculous statement? What an immature response for you to come up with.

Are you aware of all the idiotic men in the world who have no business directing or mandating anything because their beliefs are so insanely skewed? Based on the statement you made above, you're one of those. Do you honestly think that being male is more important than being intelligent and truthful... and do you honestly think that females are not as or more intelligent and truthful than MANY males?

Nevermind, I'm not interested in your response, as I see from your other communications that you're too dense to consider seriously.
Yes, i do believe that there are SOME intelligent woman out there,,, however you my fellow foe are most certainly not one of them. Males found of there knowledge of what works from there fathers and fathers before them, most like many republicans and Woman stand with what they mostly consider what works or more of what "will" work for future to change or fro the present, AKA Liberals.

You can argue all you want. you sadistic Murder of a child who cant even defend itself. now im just aging u one. have a wonderful day.

STAY IN THE KITCHEN
vegetariantaxidermy

Imagine having such a pathetic existence that your only hobby is 'internet troll'.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Toppsy Kretts wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:01 pm
I gave valuable evidence and you through them out the window because you lack the intelligence such as i to understand someone else's point of view. You may feel like you do but the way you may "understand" is by already establishing your own bias standpoint sir
I think I understand what you are saying, but how I understand is a mystery. :?
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Toppsy Kretts wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:37 pm Males found of there knowledge of what works from there fathers and fathers before them, most like many republicans and Woman stand with what they mostly consider what works or more of what "will" work for future to change or fro the present, AKA Liberals.
Read that.

You're an idiot.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Topsy

Yes, one who believes in God wouldn’t murder a child, but 2 problems arise: what defines a child is open to debate and what can be said about murdering a convict may be hypocritical.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Toppsy Kretts wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:59 pm one who believes in a "God" wouldn't murder a child,
Abraham was ready to do it, because a voice in his head - one he should have suspected was Lucifer - told him to.

But, nah, I don't buy you. You know about Socrates and Thales (!) but you can't spell 'found'....

I think you're a troll, trying to trigger som stuff, playing a roll. You may have sympathy for the roll you're playing, you may not but you've got the scent of a troll.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:33 pm I suppose even this site isn't immune to pitiful trolls who crave attention because they get none in the 'real' world. He's obviously a troll. Probably been on here under several different usernames. HIs 'style' is vaguely familiar.
He responded to that post and another one. In one he mentions Socrates and Thales but repeatedly mispells 'found' as 'fount' which seems like an affectation. I'm not quite literate which is what you people expect, it'll fit my mask.

Even weirder, for someone taking his position he responded to this comment from me....
And who is the God or fetus that places the fetus or itself in harm's way? Making kids play Russian roulette is an odd behavior for a loving deity.
His response:
I agree with you. Very odd
I really can't see a fundie anti-abortionist not dismissing that idea and not having some pat response.
Toppsy Kretts

Post by Toppsy Kretts »

Last edited by Toppsy Kretts on Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Toppsy Kretts

Post by Toppsy Kretts »

commonsense wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:02 pm Topsy

Yes, one who believes in God wouldn’t murder a child, but 2 problems arise: what defines a child is open to debate and what can be said about murdering a convict may be hypocritical.
i completely understand that in now a days that can be a vague subject but, doesnt it feel sort of-unnatural to dismember a fetus within you? im not to sure on HOW they retrieve the dead baby out fo the woman but, to me, being in the military i completely understand death and how it comes and goes, but to something that was just months ago in some guys ball sack that grey and developed into some sort of morphed figure until you chose to opt it out, seems not right to me.
and elaborate more on what you stated about a convict i dont follow.
thanks for the reply Mr.Common
Toppsy Kretts

Post by Toppsy Kretts »

Iwannaplato wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:54 am
Toppsy Kretts wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:59 pm one who believes in a "God" wouldn't murder a child,
Abraham was ready to do it, because a voice in his head - one he should have suspected was Lucifer - told him to.

But, nah, I don't buy you. You know about Socrates and Thales (!) but you can't spell 'found'....

I think you're a troll, trying to trigger som stuff, playing a roll. You may have sympathy for the roll you're playing, you may not but you've got the scent of a troll.
You all keep saying troll as im some kid trying to cause trouble on some website. i searched everywhere on the web for some type of philosophical forums to exchange thoughts and ideas and this one is absolutely perfect.
But yall still seem to not grasp the fundamentals of philosophy. keep. your. emotions. out of it. its that simple really. Change of thought can occur from the strangest of places and the weirdest of people, ive thought some things before and theve been changed just like many others. That doesnt make me a bad person for believing what i once did, nor the other one who convinced me otherwise. Its just how it is. My thoughts against yours. it shouldnt be a battle, but just because you call me names and get upset when i say things that stir your emotions isnt from me being whatever you think im trying to be, its because im saying full heartedly what i mean and what i feel about the topic, now its time for you turn. plain as day. a discussion online especially about things such as some of the topics that lay on this webpage should be treated just as a normal conversation.

And about the misspelled thing, i dont see how misspelling a word can make me seem like im trying to put up some front.
this is the first time ive been on here and if my words sound familiar that reassuring knowing that there are others who may think like me on here as well.
From my perspective, you "kids" im guessing are so far out from true thinking and knowledge of such a unbiased point of view that you cant take it seriously, that all it does is reassure me that-like any other time- when i spoke and people just resorted to calling me names or trying to start a fight instead of just talking and using words, meant that i may have triggered something inside of them that either they didnt want to express, or maybe didnt know how to express and resorted to anger outburst or hateful comments. but non the less it doesnt bother me. ill go from topic to topic on this beautiful website sharing and expressing my opinions and thoughts that i believe to be true. and leave the fusing to the children who got a hold of mommies laptop, and the true thinking and exchanging of thoughts to the real philosophers of the page.

My podcast explains it all. The Toppsy Kretts Podcast. on Apple and Spotify. Enjoy.