In comedy you have to kill, and here's why that is...

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

butimfeeling2022

In comedy you have to kill, and here's why that is...

Post by butimfeeling2022 »

When no one wants to kill no one
When one wants to kill oneself, what seems to be happening in reality is not what one wants, cause if you REALLY think otherwise…
When one wants to kill oneself, what seems to be happening in reality is what one wants, but if you REALLY think this is the way it goes for you…
If in the end, when one wants to kill oneself, what seems to be happening in reality is what one wants, then it doesn’t REALLY seem to me that reality can’t come and kill one herself…does it REALLY seem to you IDIOT?!

When no one wants to kill oneself, most people in society can have hope to have fun in life, cause if you REALLY think otherwise…
When no one wants to kill oneself, most people in society can’t have hope to have fun in life, but if you REALLY think this is the way it goes for you…
If in the end, when no one wants to kill oneself, most people in society can’t have hope to have fun in life, then it doesn’t REALLY seem to me that no one else can’t come and kill most people in society so that there is some hope for the rest to have fun in life…does it REALLY seem to you IDIOT?!

When someone wants to kill oneself, no one wants to kill someone, cause if you REALLY think otherwise…
When someone wants to kill oneself, someone else wants to kill someone, but if you REALLY think this is the way it goes for you…
If in the end, when someone wants to kill oneself, someone else wants to kill someone, then it doesn’t REALLY seem to me that someone else can’t REALLY simply just wait…does it REALLY seem to you IDIOT?!

When no one wants to kill the rest
When most birth givers since their birth understand that …MAMA in the end puts order, then the rest birth givers since their birth bend to their will, cause if you REALLY think otherwise…
When most birth givers since their birth understand that …MAMA in the end puts order, then the rest birth givers since their birth don’t bend to their will, but it you REALLY think this is the way it goes for you…
If in the end, when most birth givers since their birth understand that …MAMA in the end puts order, then the rest birth givers since their birth don’t bend to their will, then it doesn’t REALLY seem to me that most birth givers since their birth can’t after they have ended talking to one another, and have together decided, to point out the rest birth givers since their birth that don’t bend to their will, so that the rest ones show them…including you IDIOT…how REALLY …MAMA in the end put order.

When some birth givers since their birth understand that …MAMA in the end puts order, then the rest birth givers since their birth don’t know what to do with them, cause if you REALLY think otherwise…
When some birth givers since their birth understand that …MAMA in the end puts order, then the rest birth givers since their birth know what to do with them, but if you REALLY think this is the way it goes for you…
If in the end, when some birth givers since their birth understand that …MAMA in the end puts order, then the rest birth givers since their birth know what to do with them , then it doesn’t REALLY seem to me that the rest birth givers since their birth know what to do with what MAMA is telling to some birth givers since their birth to REALLY do…does it REALLY seem to you IDIOT?!

When no birth givers since their birth understand that …MAMA in the end puts order, no birth givers since their birth understand how their mama REALLY feels about that since the beginning of life, cause if you REALLY think otherwise…
When no birth givers since their birth understand that …MAMA in the end puts order, there are birth givers since their birth that understand how their mama REALLY feels about that since the beginning of life, but if you REALLY think this is the way it goes for you…
If in the end, when no birth givers since their birth understand that …MAMA in the end puts order, there are birth givers since their birth that understand how their mama REALLY feels about that since the beginning of life, then it doesn’t REALLY seem to me that there are birth givers since their birth that understand how their mama REALLY feels about that later…does it REALLY seem to you IDIOT?!

When the rest want to kill no one
When one of the rest wants to kill no one, no one could come and kill one earlier, cause if you REALLY think otherwise…
When one of the rest wants to kill no one, another one could come and kill one earlier, but if you REALLY think this is the way it goes for you…
If in the end, when one of the rest wants to kill no one, another one could come and kill one earlier, then it doesn’t REALLY seem to me that no one else couldn’t come and kill another one earlier…does it REALLY seem to you IDIOT?!

When some of the rest want to kill no one, no one knows who some want to kill, cause if you REALLY think otherwise…
When some of the rest want to kill no one, at least one more than some knows who some want to kill, but if you REALLY think this is the way it goes for you…
If in the end, when some of the rest want to kill no one, at least one more than some knows who some want to kill, then it doesn’t REALLY seem to me that at least one more than some cannot tell everyone who some of the rest want kill…does it REALLY seem to you IDIOT?!

When most of the rest want to kill no one, no one knows before what happens next, cause if you REALLY think otherwise…
When most of the rest want to kill no one, someone knows before what happens next, but if you REALLY think this is the way it goes for you…
If in the end, when most of the rest want to kill no one, someone knows before what happens next, then it doesn’t REALLY seem to me someone couldn’t tell most of the rest earlier…does it REALLY seem to you IDIOT?!

In comedy you have to kill…
…otherwise you are bombing, and…
…then you didn’t REALLY think how you wanted to have fun, did you REALLY? Why?
Cause if you REALLY think about it, you will REALLY understand, how. So how do…
…YOU kill in comedy? YOU do that in a FUNNY way! Why? Cause otherwise…
…it wouldn’t REALLY be funny, would it REALLY?
…and to find that I am afraid it REALLY comes back to the beginning…
…you need patience to have fun in life.

And who am I?
I am no one, I don’t know who the hell you think you are! Why?
Cause you ain’t someone, and you ain’t fooling no one buddy!

Nature is a lady,
Justice is blind, and…
…MAMA in the end puts order.