Infanticide

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Infanticide

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

I wonder if these kristian fuckturds ever swat flies...
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

Nick_A wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:01 pm
RCSaunders wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:41 pm
Nick_A wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:43 pm Genocides or abortions, it is all the same. The worldly objective is to transform what those in power deem as unwanted humanity into medical waste and fertilizer.
Since when are woman who becomes pregnant and are in no position to either afford or properly care for a baby, one of, "those in power?" Seem those in power mostly want to meddle in the private lives of those who are not in power.
Yes, kill unwanted humanity. "Might makes Right". Who can object to such sound logic?
Well, if that's what you believe, I guess you do. It's not what believe or could even think. How come you can?

I knew you wanted to meddle in other's lives. I didn't know you would go so far as killing them.
vegetariantaxidermy

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:30 am I wonder if these kristian fuckturds ever swat flies...
I doubt if they swat them. They more likely spray them, so that they die slowly, in prolonged agony.
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:28 pm
Nick_A wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:57 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:59 pm

I've known many people who've had abortions, as has everyone, and not one single one of them expressed any kind of remorse or regret (why would they?) afterwards. It's just a myth dreamed up by the kunts in the misogynistic kristian anti-choice lobby. Logically, how could it possibly be anything other than a relief when you've safely ended a pregnancy you don't want? Those kunts are even against the morning after pill.
It's just revolting when males have any opinion on this uniquely female experience apart from the one that states that it's a uniquely female conern and none of their fucking business.
There are feckless secular kunts all over the place who feel nothing about killing humanity in packs, in genocides, and in abortions. It is the way of the world; kill the unwanted. However it is a pleasant surprise to meet those women not so "modern" who think and feel deeper.
Don't talk to me you hypocritical little kristian fuckturd. Go and wank over some photos of dead babies. But don't forget to save those sacred sperm and nurture them. They are 'sacred life'.
Go and justify all the unwanted humanity killed in single murders and genocides and abortions since their lives were declared unwanted. I could see you on a committee judging which people live or die by your personal standards. Thumbs up and they live. Thumbs down and they die. Your ego will get a charge after each death
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

RCSaunders wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:10 am
RCSaunders wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:41 pm
Since when are woman who becomes pregnant and are in no position to either afford or properly care for a baby, one of, "those in power?" Seem those in power mostly want to meddle in the private lives of those who are not in power.
Yes, kill unwanted humanity. "Might makes Right". Who can object to such sound logic?
Well, if that's what you believe, I guess you do. It's not what believe or could even think. How come you can?

I knew you wanted to meddle in other's lives. I didn't know you would go so far as killing them.
With your attitude several men would be involved with a gang rape on a defenseless woman and you would run not wanting to meddle in the affairs and pleasures of these men. Typical in these times.
vegetariantaxidermy

Nick_A wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:21 am
Nick_A wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:57 pm

There are feckless secular kunts all over the place who feel nothing about killing humanity in packs, in genocides, and in abortions. It is the way of the world; kill the unwanted. However it is a pleasant surprise to meet those women not so "modern" who think and feel deeper.
Don't talk to me you hypocritical little kristian fuckturd. Go and wank over some photos of dead babies. But don't forget to save those sacred sperm and nurture them. They are 'sacred life'.
Go and justify all the unwanted humanity killed in single murders and genocides and abortions since their lives were declared unwanted. I could see you on a committee judging which people live or die by your personal standards. Thumbs up and they live. Thumbs down and they die. Your ego will get a charge after each death
I told you not to talk to me you creepy bucket of perverted slime. Slither back under your rock.
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:28 am
Nick_A wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:21 am

I told you not to talk to me you creepy bucket of perverted slime. Slither back under your rock.
Written like a dedicated destroyer of life of all ages you view as unworthy.
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
I've known many people who've had abortions, as has everyone, and not one single one of them expressed any kind of remorse or regret (why would they?) afterwards.
Have you had an abortion?

There are women who find it difficult to handle emotions of grief or guilt after an abortion, however there are some exceptions as you have rightly pointed out. For instance, narcissists have difficulty perceiving others as people, lacking empathy or feeling attachment, so it makes sense these women wouldn't display the same neuronal pathways as those who do.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

reasonvemotion wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:37 am vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
I've known many people who've had abortions, as has everyone, and not one single one of them expressed any kind of remorse or regret (why would they?) afterwards.
Have you had an abortion? #
You'd do better to ask; "Have you ever had an emotion?"

There are women who find it difficult to handle emotions of grief or guilt after an abortion, however there are some exceptions as you have rightly pointed out. For instance, narcissists have difficulty perceiving others as people, lacking empathy or feeling attachment, so it makes sense these women wouldn't display the same neuronal pathways as those who do.
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

Nick_A wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:25 am

With your attitude several men would be involved with a gang rape on a defenseless woman and you would run not wanting to meddle in the affairs and pleasures of these men. Typical in these times.
If that situation would ever occur, if I am certain the situation is exactly what it appears to be and If I'm certain I can take some kind of action that will truly mitigate the situation and not exacerbate it, I would do something. I would not go off half-cocked driven by emotion instead of reason and probably just make the situation worse. It's almost certain I will never actually have to make such a decision, because those things just don't occur with those I live and associate with. Is this a kind of thing you often experience? Perhaps you're traveling with the wrong crowd.

Look, I'm teasing. I understand where you are coming from. I actually help people all the time with many things, because I enjoy seeing others happy and successful and do not enjoy anyone's unhappiness or suffering, but that help must be invited, else I would simply be intruding where I did not belong.
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

Sculptor wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:05 pm

What's wrong with narcissists and sociopaths? They're my favorite people.
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

RCSaunders wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:50 pm

If that situation would ever occur, if I am certain the situation is exactly what it appears to be and If I'm certain I can take some kind of action that will truly mitigate the situation and not exacerbate it, I would do something. I would not go off half-cocked driven by emotion instead of reason and probably just make the situation worse. It's almost certain I will never actually have to make such a decision, because those things just don't occur with those I live and associate with. Is this a kind of thing you often experience? Perhaps you're traveling with the wrong crowd.

Look, I'm teasing. I understand where you are coming from. I actually help people all the time with many things, because I enjoy seeing others happy and successful and do not enjoy anyone's unhappiness or suffering, but that help must be invited, else I would simply be intruding where I did not belong.
This is a very tough question and will understand if you avoid it but how do you decide who lives or dies in wars, executions and abortions? You can say you will let the government decide through its laws and pass the buck. There are other ways if one dares to be open to them.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

RCSaunders wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:54 pm
Sculptor wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:05 pm

What's wrong with narcissists and sociopaths? They're my favorite people.
At least you know where you stand - or where to stand - a long way away! :lol:
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

Nick_A wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:05 pm

This is a very tough question and will understand if you avoid it but how do you decide who lives or dies in wars, executions and abortions? You can say you will let the government decide through its laws and pass the buck. There are other ways if one dares to be open to them.
It's not a tough question for me. I never decide anything for anyone else. No government is, "my government," and I regard all governments as inevitable evils. They will never be eliminated (as anarchists think they can be) or made benevolent (as every other social/political ideal supposes they can be). All war is wrong (and would be impossible without governments) and there is no right way to do the wrong thing. All so called retributive justice (evil for evil) is also wrong. Nothing has ever been made better by intentionally inflicting suffering on anyone, which is nothing more than vengeance or vindictiveness put over as justice.

There is a great deal wrong with societies and the world, but nothing is going to fix it, and everything human beings do attempting to solve what they call social problems only ever makes things worse. My only business in life is to be the best human being i can be, totally harmless to others, seeking no relationship with others that is not totally voluntary and benevolent to all participants.
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

RCSaunders wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 6:13 pm
Nick_A wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:05 pm

It's not a tough question for me. I never decide anything for anyone else. No government is, "my government," and I regard all governments as inevitable evils. They will never be eliminated (as anarchists think they can be) or made benevolent (as every other social/political ideal supposes they can be). All war is wrong (and would be impossible without governments) and there is no right way to do the wrong thing. All so called retributive justice (evil for evil) is also wrong. Nothing has ever been made better by intentionally inflicting suffering on anyone, which is nothing more than vengeance or vindictiveness put over as justice.

There is a great deal wrong with societies and the world, but nothing is going to fix it, and everything human beings do attempting to solve what they call social problems only ever makes things worse. My only business in life is to be the best human being i can be, totally harmless to others, seeking no relationship with others that is not totally voluntary and benevolent to all participants.
You are passing the buck. Wars are a necessary cyclical consequence and some die yet you prefer to avoid it and let others die. Executions are a part of laws protecting society. You would never be the hangman. You can't have an abortion by convenience so cannot be concerned with the developing life within so just pass the buck.

This has become the norm for society as a whole but is there another way?