War

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: War

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:29 pm
Age wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:31 pm

OF COURSE the human beings known, and labeled, as "politicians" have 'feelings'.

I'm not so sure about that.
If they do not, then they are NOT human beings.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:29 pm In their 'human mode' then yes, perhaps they do, but politically, I doubt it.
But EVERY human being is a human body WITH 'views' and 'feelings'.

When you use the 'their' word here, who and/or does the 'their' word refer to EXACTLY?

Are 'they' 'human beings' or are 'they' some 'thing' else?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:29 pm All the evidence says otherwise.
But 'evidence' is NOT 'proof'.

What could and would cause some 'one' or some 'thing' to REACT so IRRATIONAL to cause and create 'wars' if they did NOT have 'feelings'?

To me, these human beings are just REACTING on their 'feelings' instead of 'rational thinking'.

One would have to have a huge 'love' for the country they live in, and on, to become president or prime minster of that country. So, if ANY one of these people feels that "their" country is being 'attacked', then they just REACT, without 'thinking' through ALL of the scenarios and consequences. So, I would say these human beings have 'feelings', just like EVERY other human being. And, just like EVERY one who REACTS, from 'feelings' instead of from 'rational thinking', they MAKE MISTAKES, (which some, hopefully most, and preferably ALL), regret later.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:29 pm How else could politicians cause so much death and misery?
From REACTING to the 'feelings' and BELIEVING they are 'protecting' what they class as their OWN.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:29 pm How many ordinary humans can happily kill other humans, maim, disfigure and displace children, cause unbelievable suffering, in their everyday lives and still sleep at night and go about their daily business?
One of the main reasons WHY these people ORDER "others" to do THEIR KILLING for them, is so they FOOL "themselves" into BELIEVING that "It is NOT I who is killing ANY one", this 'thinking' helps them to sleep at night.

No REAL 'human being' would KILL another 'human being', but 'human beings' do FOOL "themselves" into thinking and BELIEVING that they are doing the 'right thing' by so-called "protecting" what they BELIEVE is THEIRS.

If one 'feels' ATTACKED, in ANY way, then they can either 'fly' or 'fight' (or get "others" to fight for them), or they can STAND their ground, REMAIN OPEN, consider the consequences, and do the Right thing for EVERY one.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:29 pm A normal human being can suffer devastating life-long emotional problems if they cause even the accidental death of another human.
When you say 'normal', what is this in relation to, EXACTLY?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:34 am
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:02 pm Nature is a barbaric sadistic bloody gory killing machine, slowly and painfully torturing all sentient living creatures until their death.
Nature is ALSO a Truly wonderful, amazing, and beautiful "machine", slowly and lovingly bring new 'life' in existence and creating all sentient living creatures out of Itself.
Yes, the opposite is also true.
I KNOW. I have NEVER said OTHERWISE.

Also, could you NOT SEE where I wrote the ALSO word in that sentence.

I DID, specifically, capitalize 'it' to make 'it' MORE NOTICEABLE, in order to EMPHASIZE 'its' INTENDED MEANING.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:34 am Life can only come from life.
I KNOW. And to EMPHASIZE the DIFFERENCE between the 'life', or 'lives', that come from 'Life', Itself, I capitalize the 'l', so that the readers can SEE where I, EXACTLY, differentiate between the two.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:34 am Life is the only reality that can be known...life comes from itself, there is no other self.
When, and IF, ANY one REALLY READS (into) the words that I USE and SEES what I REALLY MEAN and INTEND. Then what is CLEARLY SEEN is that I have NEVER been SAYING ANY 'thing' that REALLY differs from this AT ALL.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:34 am Death and Birth are one and the same reality, they are the same ONLY DIFFERING in ''appearance''.
How, EXACTLY, is 'death' and 'birth' one and the same?
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:34 am Life is ugly and horrible,
To you, but this is SOLELY because of what 'you' have had to experience and endure beforehand.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:34 am and it's also, magnificent, pleasant, kind, great, pretty, attractive, beautiful, pleasing, reputable, calming, happy, wonderful, gentle, delightful, soothing, encouraging, comforting, good, nice.
Great to SEE you FINALLY expressing MORE of thee ACTUAL Truth of 'things'.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:28 pm
Well it's not something that I have finally come to express, as I've always known it, I'm just expressing limited knowledge, since it's impossible to express everything all at once.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:37 am
Age wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:10 am
But for 'you' to DIE a slow and disgusting death from radiation poisoning would just be MORE 'proof', for you, that Nature REALLY IS what you SAY and BELIEVE Nature IS. So, to DIE in that AGONIZING way would just be PURELY natural, to, and for, you. DYING that way would be 'Nature', Itself, do what you say "Nature just does".
Yes I agree with that summation.

Nature is able to express itself as a terrible horrific experience including the opposite experience.
There is ALWAYS an OPPOSITE in Life, or Existence, Itself, (thee Universe exists ONLY because of this OPPOSITION), and it is because of these two OPPOSITIONS CO-EXISTING, as One, WHY there is ALWAYS a BALANCE in Nature, and HOW Nature ALWAYS takes care of Itself. After all 'It' is thee ONLY One, and so 'I' will ALWAYS care for Itself, ALONE.

The Theory Of Everything, literally, is about EVERY 'thing', coming-together as One, or Everything. EVERY 'thing' is EITHER visible (material) or invisible (space), OPPOSITES, and they BOTH have to exist, ALWAYS, and they CO-EXIST, in equilibrium. TOGETHER, as One.

Bringing EVERY 'thing' TOGETHER as One, literally, creates, the One and ONLY, Everything.

This One is thee Creator of ALL 'things'. This One is 'Life', Itself, and the Creator of ALL 'life', WITHIN.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:33 pm
Well it's not something that I have finally come to express, as I've always known it, I'm just expressing limited knowledge, since it's impossible to express everything all at once.
I KNOW that it has ALWAYS been KNOWN, within 'you'.

Expressing EVERY thing at once is done, literally, by just saying, (the word) Everything.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:49 pm

Expressing EVERY thing at once is done, literally, by just saying, (the word) Everything.
If you say so...but what I mean is you can only focus on one thing at a time.

Time is what stops everything from happening all at once.
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:02 pm
Age wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:26 pm
To COMPLAIN and WHINGE about 'nature' "hurting me", and "ALWAYS causing me pain and suffering", is to have been IMAGINING that Nature and Life, Itself, SHOULD be ALWAYS REVOLVING around the individual human 'me'. Which is PURELY UTTERLY RIDICULOUS.
Nature is a barbaric sadistic bloody gory killing machine, slowly and painfully torturing all sentient living creatures until their death.
And what made them alive in the first place? You only present half the picture, a very distorted one at that. Nature is vast, you view is only half vast.
Dubious

Post by Dubious »

Whereas nature can seem to be a malevolent bitch which shocked even the likes of Darwin, it feels nothing; it simply is what it is and does what it must. But most of our miseries are self-inflicted by human intent having little to do with nature itself. There's a huge gulf between indifference and malevolence of a kind only humans possess. History itself supplies the evidence for it.
popeye1945

Post by popeye1945 »

Dubious,

"To god, all things are right and good, only to man, some things are and some things are not." Heraclitus

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:53 pm
Age wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:49 pm

If you say so...but what I mean is you can only focus on one thing at a time.
If that is what 'you' meant, then WHY did 'you' NOT just say 'that'?

And, WHY can 'you' only focus on one thing at a time?

Also, what has this got to do with ANY 'thing' here?
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:53 pmTime is what stops everything from happening all at once.
And, what is 'time', to you, EXACTLY?

By the way EVERY 'thing' is HAPPENING ALL at ONCE, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW. 'NOW' is just in CONSTANT-MOTION.

The word 'time' just refers to the taking of measurements in relation to 'duration'.

Post by Age »

popeye1945 wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:46 am Dubious,

"To god, all things are right and good, only to man, some things are and some things are not." Heraclitus
But, to God, the ABUSE that adult human beings do to "each other" and "others" is NOT 'good' AT ALL, and IS 'Wrong', AND 'bad'.
popeye1945

Post by popeye1945 »

Age wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:20 am
popeye1945 wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:46 am Dubious,

But, to God, the ABUSE that adult human beings do to "each other" and "others" is NOT 'good' AT ALL, and IS 'Wrong', AND 'bad'.
Hi Age,
I take it god told you this, right?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:54 am
The word 'time' just refers to the taking of measurements in relation to 'duration'.
Oh really is that right, oh my fucking god, I would never have known that in a million years Age.

Imagine that, time referring to the taking of measurements in relation to duration...well knock me down with a feather, why didn't I think of that..

You are only repeating like a parrot knowledge back to yourself that you already know.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

RCSaunders wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:29 pm And what made them alive in the first place? You only present half the picture, a very distorted one at that. Nature is vast, you view is only half vast.
Projection in the form of imaged thought known... made them alive, made life feel real. ''Who?'' projects is known as and through identification with the image projected.

This is one of an infinite amount of projections > Nature is a barbaric sadistic bloody gory killing machine, slowly and painfully torturing all sentient living creatures until their death.

So yes, only half the picture...so what!
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:43 pm
This One is thee Creator of ALL 'things'. This One is 'Life', Itself, and the Creator of ALL 'life', WITHIN.

This immediate not-knowing knowing. The illusion of twoness, aka other. One with itself ONLY...ALL ONE alone forever infinitely for eternity.

ONE cannot die because ONE cannot be conceived ...except in this conception known by the only knowing there is, one with itself.

Living and dying is imagined...within the imaginary dream of separation in this conception.