nvm this topic

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Advocate

nvm this topic

Post by Advocate »

One reason i don't use this bb bullshit is because of this: [img][/img] There's an image tag with no way to actually select an image. This interface is incompetent.
And when you do find the attachment section secreted away in a Totally Different Place, a screenshot from a cell phone overwhelms it. I was trying to post something of substance butt i've been defeated by my inability to accommodate bullshit. Now you read this for nothing. Bad UI design is responsible for more problems than intent to cause harm.
RCSaunders

Re: nvm this topic

Post by RCSaunders »

Advocate wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:02 pm One reason i don't use this bb bullshit is because of this: Image There's an image tag with no way to actually select an image. This interface is incompetent.
And when you do find the attachment section secreted away in a Totally Different Place, a screenshot from a cell phone overwhelms it. I was trying to post something of substance butt i've been defeated by my inability to accommodate bullshit. Now you read this for nothing. Bad UI design is responsible for more problems than intent to cause harm.
Life is tough.

[img=image link][/img]

Put the link to you image where I put =image link this way:
=http://webneel.com/daily/sites/default/ ... quotes.jpg
Last edited by RCSaunders on Wed May 19, 2021 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

[quote=RCSaunders post_id=511399 time=1621452938 user_id=16196]
[quote=Advocate post_id=511364 time=1621422120 user_id=15238]
One reason i don't use this bb bullshit is because of this: [img][/img] There's an image tag with no way to actually select an image. This interface is incompetent.
[/quote]
Life is tough.
[img=http://webneel.com/daily/sites/default/ ... quotes.jpg][/img]
[/quote]

Seriously. A cell phone screenshot was too much!
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

You can just use the button in irfanview to half the size of a screenshot to compensate for the high pixel density of a phone.
It's incredibly fucking easy to do.
Advocate_tech_support.jpg
Advocate_tech_support.jpg (24.56 KiB) Viewed 3076 times
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

[quote=FlashDangerpants post_id=511615 time=1621614350 user_id=11800]
You can just use the button in irfanview to half the size of a screenshot to compensate for the high pixel density of a phone.
[/quote]

I have no desire to go running for a workaround every time a technology is insufficient. It usually doesn't work and it's never worth it. I'd rather avoid, thanks.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Advocate

Post by Advocate »

[quote=FlashDangerpants post_id=511618 time=1621615864 user_id=11800]
[img]https://www.geishabar.com.au/wp-content ... 12/297.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

fuck the cloud
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:25 pm You can just use the button in irfanview to half the size of a screenshot to compensate for the high pixel density of a phone.
This, sir, is comedy gold... 🌟

Just about pissed myself... 🥇