Equity and crime

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

bahman

Re: Equity and crime

Post by bahman »

Age wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:11 am
bahman wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:18 pm
Age wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:14 am Okay. But do NOT forget that YOUR ideas are ALREADY IRREFUTABLY true, right, AND correct, to you, so what EXACTLY is there to "exchange"?
I am educating you when I tell you something about the truth. You are free to provide otherwise.
But if you ALREADY BELIEVE that you have the truth, which you OBVIOUSLY DO, then you will NOT listen to "another" one, and "their" ideas. Which you OBVIOUSLY DO NOT.
When did I say that I know the whole truth? I know the truth about the subject that I have an argument for that.
Age wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:14 am Also, when have you told me something about the truth?
Whenever I provide an argument.
Age wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:14 am And, is it even a possibility to you that what you say and claim is truth is actually NOT?
No, when I have a solid argument for that. Otherwise, I just have a belief.
Age wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:54 am Also, there is a MUCH SIMPLER and MUCH EASIER WAY.
What is that?
Being Truly Honest, OPEN, while seriously wanting to change for the better.
I am all those.
Age wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:54 am

NOT necessarily so. As DISAGREEMENT can ALSO be reached, AND ACHIEVED. As the last few thousand years of human history has PROVEN.
You cannot deny the progress that humans had in achieving global peace through the exchange of ideas.
If you BELIEVE there is global peace in the days when this is being written, then you are MORE closed then I had previously realized.

Also, it could be argued that since human beings have come into existence THERE HAS NOT BEEN global peace.

But this in NO way mean that global peace is not achievable. You, human beings, just NEED to learn the RIGHT way to creating and achieving a Truly peaceful world.
What is the right way and how can we achieve it?

Post by Age »

bahman wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:18 am
I am educating you when I tell you something about the truth. You are free to provide otherwise.
But if you ALREADY BELIEVE that you have the truth, which you OBVIOUSLY DO, then you will NOT listen to "another" one, and "their" ideas. Which you OBVIOUSLY DO NOT.
When did I say that I know the whole truth?
When did ANY one say that you said that you know the whole truth?
bahman wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:18 am I know the truth about the subject that I have an argument for that.
The ARROGANCE here is DEAFENING.

So, as I was saying, you ALREADY BELIEVE that you have the truth, and so you will NOT listen to ANY other nor opposing ideas.
Age wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:14 am Also, when have you told me something about the truth?
And I have ALREADY INFORMED you of WHERE and of WHY parts of YOUR arguments are just PLAIN WRONG.

But, as I say, you are NOT OPEN to LISTENING to this. And, this is BECAUSE you, literally, BELIEVE WHOLEHEARTEDLY that you ALREADY have the one and only irrefutable truth.
Age wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:14 am And, is it even a possibility to you that what you say and claim is truth is actually NOT?
Although an argument maybe "solid" in relation to you, this is NO WAY infers that that argument is an ACTUAL SOUND and VALID argument in relation to thee ACTUAL Truth.

Also, you are YET to provide an actual sound and valid,"solid" argument. As I have ALREADY SHOWN and PROVEN.
bahman wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:18 pm What is that?
I am all those.
LOL

How often do you think or believe that you are 'all of those'?
bahman wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:18 pm You cannot deny the progress that humans had in achieving global peace through the exchange of ideas.
If you BELIEVE there is global peace in the days when this is being written, then you are MORE closed then I had previously realized.

Also, it could be argued that since human beings have come into existence THERE HAS NOT BEEN global peace.

But this in NO way mean that global peace is not achievable. You, human beings, just NEED to learn the RIGHT way to creating and achieving a Truly peaceful world.
Just by being Truly Honest and OPEN, ALWAYS, while seriously wanting to change for the better, ALWAYS.

That way 'you' can and will learn HOW to Truly LISTEN to "others", from a Truly nonjudgmental viewpoint, which then just allows 'you', human beings, to be on a Truly level 'playing field' naturally and also be Truly loving and peaceful beings with one "another", NATURALLY AS WELL.
bahman

Post by bahman »

Age wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:00 am
bahman wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:18 am I know the truth about the subject that I have an argument for that.

So, as I was saying, you ALREADY BELIEVE that you have the truth, and so you will NOT listen to ANY other nor opposing ideas.
That is not correct. My arguments are built and refined over years of discussion with people in this forum and other forums. SO I listen to people's objection.
And I have ALREADY INFORMED you of WHERE and of WHY parts of YOUR arguments are just PLAIN WRONG.

But, as I say, you are NOT OPEN to LISTENING to this. And, this is BECAUSE you, literally, BELIEVE WHOLEHEARTEDLY that you ALREADY have the one and only irrefutable truth.
You were not correct then in your objections, therefore. Otherwise, I would change my argument or drop it altogether if it is not functional.
Although an argument maybe "solid" in relation to you, this is NO WAY infers that that argument is an ACTUAL SOUND and VALID argument in relation to thee ACTUAL Truth.

Also, you are YET to provide an actual sound and valid,"solid" argument. As I have ALREADY SHOWN and PROVEN.
You haven't shown anything. You just said that your argument does not sound without picking up the place that argument really does not follow.
I am all those.
LOL

All the moment.

Just by being Truly Honest and OPEN, ALWAYS, while seriously wanting to change for the better, ALWAYS.

That way 'you' can and will learn HOW to Truly LISTEN to "others", from a Truly nonjudgmental viewpoint, which then just allows 'you', human beings, to be on a Truly level 'playing field' naturally and also be Truly loving and peaceful beings with one "another", NATURALLY AS WELL.
Oh thanks, I knew that. Sincerity in mind and heart are the door to Divine Thought and Love.

Post by Age »

bahman wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:17 am

That is not correct. My arguments are built and refined over years of discussion with people in this forum and other forums. SO I listen to people's objection.
BUT, once you BELIEVE you have the truth, then WHY would you listen to objections?

OBVIOUSLY, if you ALREADY have the truth, then ANY thing opposing 'that' would NOT be worthy of being listened to, correct?

Or, do you LISTEN to 'that' what is NOT true?

You were not correct then in your objections, therefore.
This is ANOTHER typical ABSURD, RIDICULOUS, and ILLOGICAL CLAIMS of yours. Which, is again, just PLAIN WRONG.
bahman wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:17 am Otherwise, I would change my argument or drop it altogether if it is not functional.
"Functional" to 'you' is NOT necessarily functional, with thee ACTUAL Truth.

You haven't shown anything.
I have ALREADY EXPLAINED the VERY REASON WHY you can NOT SEE what I have ALREADY SHOWN, AND PROVEN.
bahman wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:17 am You just said that your argument does not sound without picking up the place that argument really does not follow.
You can NOT even REPEAT thee ACTUAL WORDS WRITTEN IN FRONT OF YOU. This implies that you can NOT even SEE this.
I am all those.
LOL

All the moment.
What does 'all the moment' EVEN MEAN?

Oh thanks, I knew that. Sincerity in mind and heart are the door to Divine Thought and Love.
bahman

Post by bahman »

Age wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:20 am

BUT, once you BELIEVE you have the truth, then WHY would you listen to objections?
I listen to objections in order to convince people that their objection is not valid.
Age wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:20 am OBVIOUSLY, if you ALREADY have the truth, then ANY thing opposing 'that' would NOT be worthy of being listened to, correct?
I don't think so. There is always objection that can challenge a well-thought argument. A right argument is the one that overcomes all objections.
Age wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:20 am Or, do you LISTEN to 'that' what is NOT true?
Of course, I do. I have good reason to do so.
Age wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:00 am And I have ALREADY INFORMED you of WHERE and of WHY parts of YOUR arguments are just PLAIN WRONG.

This is ANOTHER typical ABSURD, RIDICULOUS, and ILLOGICAL CLAIMS of yours. Which, is again, just PLAIN WRONG.
So you were always right and I was always wrong?
bahman wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:17 am Otherwise, I would change my argument or drop it altogether if it is not functional.
What is your objection?

I have ALREADY EXPLAINED the VERY REASON WHY you can NOT SEE what I have ALREADY SHOWN, AND PROVEN.
What do you think of this topic. Do you think that human beings are equal?
bahman wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:17 am You just said that your argument does not sound without picking up the place that argument really does not follow.
You can NOT even REPEAT thee ACTUAL WORDS WRITTEN IN FRONT OF YOU. This implies that you can NOT even SEE this.
I think that is you who could not understand my arguments.

LOL

All the moment.
Any instant.

Yeah.
DPMartin

Post by DPMartin »

bahman wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:02 am
DPMartin wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:39 pm
bahman wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:27 pm Equity has a significant effect on the reduction of crime.
study Russian to USSR to Russian history, they already tried that.

also such societies produced guys like Stalin and Mao Zedong who made Hitler third rate when it comes to killing the weak and the poor.

as a matter of fact what you propose is every one should have the same, but how that pans out with leaders of such is, every one should have nothing. therefore every one is equal, except those in power of course.
Their understanding was correct their approach was wrong.
you really are full of it
bahman

Post by bahman »

DPMartin wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:15 pm
bahman wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:02 am
DPMartin wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:39 pm

study Russian to USSR to Russian history, they already tried that.

also such societies produced guys like Stalin and Mao Zedong who made Hitler third rate when it comes to killing the weak and the poor.

as a matter of fact what you propose is every one should have the same, but how that pans out with leaders of such is, every one should have nothing. therefore every one is equal, except those in power of course.
Their understanding was correct their approach was wrong.
you really are full of it
I think we can equate using education.

Post by Age »

bahman wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:08 am
I listen to objections in order to convince people that their objection is not valid.
But you just re-repeating your own views and beliefs instead of countering "another's" actual objections, which is what you tend to do quite frequently here in this forum, does NOT necessarily 'convince' ANY one of ANY thing.

Also, the way you wrote your response here, you CLEARLY BELIEVE that your views are ALREADY irrefutably true and so absolutely ANY objection would just BE WRONG to you anyway.
Age wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:20 am OBVIOUSLY, if you ALREADY have the truth, then ANY thing opposing 'that' would NOT be worthy of being listened to, correct?
I don't think so. There is always objection that can challenge a well-thought argument. A right argument is the one that overcomes all objections.
So what?

To you, your arguments are already well thought out and RIGHT arguments that can NOT be refuted anyway. As I have ALREADY challenged you on this and to which you AGREED IS TRUE.
Age wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:20 am Or, do you LISTEN to 'that' what is NOT true?
But how do you KNOW what is NOT true BEFORE you even LISTEN to 'it'?
This is NOT what I have said, NOR have even implied in what I have said.

You were the one implying that I was NEVER correct, in your claim here.
What is your objection?
In regards to 'what', EXACTLY?

I was just stating an IRREFUTABLE FACT.
What do you think of this topic.
What I have ALREADY said.
bahman wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:08 am Do you think that human beings are equal?
Equal in regards to 'what', EXACTLY?
I KNOW. You have made this CLAIM previously.

But what you think without ANY actual evidence NOR proof is NOT necessarily worth absolutely ANY thing at all.
All the moment.
Any instant.
So, do you REALLY BELIEVE that you, at ANY instant, are Truly OPEN and Honest, and Wanting to change for the better?

If yes, then this is a LIE and a DECEIT in and of itself. AND, the ONLY 'one' 'you' are fooling here is 'you'.
bahman

Post by bahman »

Age wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:19 am
But you just re-repeating your own views and beliefs instead of countering "another's" actual objections, which is what you tend to do quite frequently here in this forum, does NOT necessarily 'convince' ANY one of ANY thing.

Also, the way you wrote your response here, you CLEARLY BELIEVE that your views are ALREADY irrefutably true and so absolutely ANY objection would just BE WRONG to you anyway.
My responsibility is to provide my argument and make sure that it is well discussed. Convincing people is another thing. Some people are in a state of denial always.
So what?

To you, your arguments are already well thought out and RIGHT arguments that can NOT be refuted anyway. As I have ALREADY challenged you on this and to which you AGREED IS TRUE.
So what? What I said.
How do you know that I am not listening? Do you think that I am not reading your comments?

Have you ever agree with one of my arguments?
What is your objection?

What was your fact?
Age wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:00 am I have ALREADY EXPLAINED the VERY REASON WHY you can NOT SEE what I have ALREADY SHOWN, AND PROVEN.
What do you think of this topic.
But what you said is contrary to the data that exist for the rate of crime in term of the year.
bahman wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:08 am Do you think that human beings are equal?
Equal when it comes to morality.
Age wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:00 am You can NOT even REPEAT thee ACTUAL WORDS WRITTEN IN FRONT OF YOU. This implies that you can NOT even SEE this.

But what you think without ANY actual evidence NOR proof is NOT necessarily worth absolutely ANY thing at all.
The evidence is your constant denial on different subjects.

Any instant.
So, do you REALLY BELIEVE that you, at ANY instant, are Truly OPEN and Honest, and Wanting to change for the better?

If yes, then this is a LIE and a DECEIT in and of itself. AND, the ONLY 'one' 'you' are fooling here is 'you'.
Yes, I am honest. Needless to say that you are not in a position to call me a liar since you cannot read my mind.

Post by Age »

bahman wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:27 am

My responsibility is to provide my argument and make sure that it is well discussed.
If that is your responsibility, then you are not taking ANY responsibility at all here. This is because you are NOT making sure that your arguments are 'well DISCUSSED' at all.

This is because you BELIEVE that your arguments are irrefutably true, and so, to you, there is REALLY NOTHING AT ALL to be discussed here.
bahman wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:27 am Convincing people is another thing. Some people are in a state of denial always.
I will suggest to you that if you are saying some 'thing', which "others" NEED to be 'convinced' of, then this could be a sure sign that it is you who is, in fact, who is in denial.

See, if what you are saying does NOT fit in VERY SIMPLY and VERY EASILY with what is ACTUALLY thee Truth of things, which a lot does NOT, but you BELIEVE wholeheartedly what you say is absolutely and irrefutably true, which you do, then either you are just PLAIN WRONG or it is you who is IN DENIAL.
bahman wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:08 am I don't think so. There is always objection that can challenge a well-thought argument. A right argument is the one that overcomes all objections.
So what?

So what?
So, what this PROVES is that you are NOT OPEN AT ALL to ANY thing, which objects to or opposes what you ALREADY BELIEVE is the truth.
bahman wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:27 am What I said.
Without further clarification this makes NO sense at all, well to me anyway.
bahman wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:08 am Of course, I do. I have good reason to do so.
How do you know that I am not listening?
By your responses.
bahman wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:27 am Do you think that I am not reading your comments?
In relation to some of my comments, no.
bahman wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:08 am So you were always right and I was always wrong?

With your arguments sometimes I agree with one or both premises but not with the conclusion, sometimes I agree with the conclusion but not with the premises, as well as I might agree with a part of a premise and/or a conclusion. Each and every argument is uniquely different so there is not that I either agree nor disagree wholeheartedly with the whole argument.

Also, I agree sometimes with what 'it' is that you are 'trying to' argue for. This is because I KNOW what 'it' IS, EXACTLY, which you are 'trying to', but I TOTALLY disagree with the way you are 'trying to' argue for that 'thing'.
bahman wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:08 am What is your objection?

What was your fact?
And I could now ask you AGAIN, what were you asking me was my objection in regards to exactly? But I will NOT be so benign. So I will just answer your clarifying question here.

My fact was, and still IS, "Functional" to 'you' is NOT necessarily functional, with thee ACTUAL Truth of things.
bahman wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:08 am What do you think of this topic.
But what you said is contrary to the data that exist for the rate of crime in term of the year.
LOL This is a SURE SIGN that you are NOT reading and comprehending what I have been ACTUALLY WRITING and SAYING.
Besides the FACT that human beings range from the age of being one minute old to being over one hundred years old so they could NOT even be equal in relation to 'moral' issues, what does being " equal when it comes "to morality" " even mean?

Also, what does the word 'morality' even mean to you?

Denying what is NOT true is NOT necessarily a bad NOR wrong thing, in and of itself.

Also, denying what is NOT true does NOT mean that I do NOT understand your arguments. For what can be, and will be, CLEARLY SEEN and UNDERSTOOD is that 'I' KNOW 'your' arguments BETTER than 'you' do. Which also means, 'I' understand 'your' OWN arguments BETTER than 'you' do.

As is PROVEN in what 'I' and 'you' have ACTUALLY SAID and WRITTEN
Any instant.

Yes, I am honest. Needless to say that you are not in a position to call me a liar since you cannot read my mind.
ONCE AGAIN, 'you' make the CLAIM that "we ARE minds". So, if this was TRUE, then HOW could 'you' "HAVE A mind"?

Also, when, and IF, 'you' ever find out and thus discover and KNOW what thee ACTUAL 'Mind' IS EXACTLY, then 'you' will also learn that the term "reading minds" is misplaced term and as such is just a plain old misnomer.

Also, I can work out and thus KNOW when 'you' are lying or NOT.

This is because 'I' KNOW who and what 'I' AM and who and what 'you' ARE, ALREADY. Whereas 'you' still have quite a way to go yet.

Now, if you would REALLY like to DISCUSS what you have already written and CLAIMED is true, in ANY of your threads, then I can SHOW you EXACTLY and PRECISELY what is ACTUALLY thee Truth of things and what is NOT. So, would you like to do this? Or, would you prefer to just REMAIN with and in your BELIEF that what you have said and claimed so far is absolutely and irrefutably TRUE, RIGHT, and CORRECT?
bahman

Post by bahman »

Age wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:28 pm

My responsibility is to provide my argument and make sure that it is well discussed.
If that is your responsibility, then you are not taking ANY responsibility at all here. This is because you are NOT making sure that your arguments are 'well DISCUSSED' at all.

This is because you BELIEVE that your arguments are irrefutably true, and so, to you, there is REALLY NOTHING AT ALL to be discussed here.
bahman wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:27 am Convincing people is another thing. Some people are in a state of denial always.
I will suggest to you that if you are saying some 'thing', which "others" NEED to be 'convinced' of, then this could be a sure sign that it is you who is, in fact, who is in denial.

See, if what you are saying does NOT fit in VERY SIMPLY and VERY EASILY with what is ACTUALLY thee Truth of things, which a lot does NOT, but you BELIEVE wholeheartedly what you say is absolutely and irrefutably true, which you do, then either you are just PLAIN WRONG or it is you who is IN DENIAL.
So what?

So what?
So, what this PROVES is that you are NOT OPEN AT ALL to ANY thing, which objects to or opposes what you ALREADY BELIEVE is the truth.
bahman wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:27 am What I said.
Without further clarification this makes NO sense at all, well to me anyway.
How do you know that I am not listening?
By your responses.
bahman wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:27 am Do you think that I am not reading your comments?
In relation to some of my comments, no.

With your arguments sometimes I agree with one or both premises but not with the conclusion, sometimes I agree with the conclusion but not with the premises, as well as I might agree with a part of a premise and/or a conclusion. Each and every argument is uniquely different so there is not that I either agree nor disagree wholeheartedly with the whole argument.

Also, I agree sometimes with what 'it' is that you are 'trying to' argue for. This is because I KNOW what 'it' IS, EXACTLY, which you are 'trying to', but I TOTALLY disagree with the way you are 'trying to' argue for that 'thing'.

What was your fact?
And I could now ask you AGAIN, what were you asking me was my objection in regards to exactly? But I will NOT be so benign. So I will just answer your clarifying question here.

My fact was, and still IS, "Functional" to 'you' is NOT necessarily functional, with thee ACTUAL Truth of things.
LOL This is a SURE SIGN that you are NOT reading and comprehending what I have been ACTUALLY WRITING and SAYING.
Besides the FACT that human beings range from the age of being one minute old to being over one hundred years old so they could NOT even be equal in relation to 'moral' issues, what does being " equal when it comes "to morality" " even mean?

Also, what does the word 'morality' even mean to you?

Denying what is NOT true is NOT necessarily a bad NOR wrong thing, in and of itself.

Also, denying what is NOT true does NOT mean that I do NOT understand your arguments. For what can be, and will be, CLEARLY SEEN and UNDERSTOOD is that 'I' KNOW 'your' arguments BETTER than 'you' do. Which also means, 'I' understand 'your' OWN arguments BETTER than 'you' do.

As is PROVEN in what 'I' and 'you' have ACTUALLY SAID and WRITTEN

ONCE AGAIN, 'you' make the CLAIM that "we ARE minds". So, if this was TRUE, then HOW could 'you' "HAVE A mind"?

Also, when, and IF, 'you' ever find out and thus discover and KNOW what thee ACTUAL 'Mind' IS EXACTLY, then 'you' will also learn that the term "reading minds" is misplaced term and as such is just a plain old misnomer.

Also, I can work out and thus KNOW when 'you' are lying or NOT.

This is because 'I' KNOW who and what 'I' AM and who and what 'you' ARE, ALREADY. Whereas 'you' still have quite a way to go yet.

Now, if you would REALLY like to DISCUSS what you have already written and CLAIMED is true, in ANY of your threads, then I can SHOW you EXACTLY and PRECISELY what is ACTUALLY thee Truth of things and what is NOT. So, would you like to do this? Or, would you prefer to just REMAIN with and in your BELIEF that what you have said and claimed so far is absolutely and irrefutably TRUE, RIGHT, and CORRECT?
Sorry, but mostly off-topic. What do you think of the graph?
KLewchuk

Post by KLewchuk »

bahman wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:39 am
KLewchuk wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:51 am The comment is rather vacuous but I think I disagree.

People may have opportunity but not pursue it for personal / cultural reasons.
The point is that there is a correlation between equity and crime reduction. Equity in another word has a direct impact on personal and cultural reasons that reduce crime.
Do you mean "equity" or "equality"? Equality means that there is no discrimination that should stop you from taking your money and buying a TV.

Equity means that I give you my TV. OK, makes sense, if I give you anything you want... why commit a crime?
bahman

Post by bahman »

KLewchuk wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:10 am
KLewchuk wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:51 am The comment is rather vacuous but I think I disagree.

People may have opportunity but not pursue it for personal / cultural reasons.
The point is that there is a correlation between equity and crime reduction. Equity in another word has a direct impact on personal and cultural reasons that reduce crime.
Do you mean "equity" or "equality"? Equality means that there is no discrimination that should stop you from taking your money and buying a TV.

Equity means that I give you my TV. OK, makes sense, if I give you anything you want... why commit a crime?
Equity means the quality of being fair and impartial. Equality means the state of being equal, especially in status, rights, or opportunities. I think equity leads to equality.
KLewchuk

Post by KLewchuk »

bahman wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:42 am

Equity means the quality of being fair and impartial. Equality means the state of being equal, especially in status, rights, or opportunities. I think equity leads to equality.
Uh, no; EXACTLY the opposite.

This is because we are unique. There was a recent study showing that woman and men, without any bias, tend to choose different jobs. Hence, equality actually supports inequity. There is no reason to presume that inequity is due to inequality.

It may simply be due to free decisions.
bahman

Post by bahman »

KLewchuk wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:58 am
bahman wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:42 am

Uh, no; EXACTLY the opposite.

This is because we are unique. There was a recent study showing that woman and men, without any bias, tend to choose different jobs. Hence, equality actually supports inequity. There is no reason to presume that inequity is due to inequality.

It may simply be due to free decisions.
Well, if a society is fair then it provides opportunities for men and women to pick up a proper job each which means that they have given equal rights. The choices are different though. Does this make sense?